The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 6: “Have You Smelled Yourself Lately?”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-05-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 6: “Have You Smelled Yourself Lately?”"
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group.

Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…Taira was reveling after voting Rachel out of the tribe.

Billy: I just hope they don’t bring her back.

Jason: She’s like a roommate who doesn’t pay rent and leaves pizza boxes lying everywhere.

Jeff (voice-over): Minamoto’s fire-building skills earned them some much-needed energy.

(confessional) Charlie: This Gatorade’s a far cry better than what we’ve been putting in our systems; that’s for damn sure.

Jeff (voice-over): At Fujiwara, Catharine convinced Paula to take a day off.

Antonio: How’s your day off?

Paula: Terrible. I want to do some work.

Jeff (voice-over): The seemingly invincible Minamoto tribe finally lost a challenge and had to go to Tribal Council.

Charlie (from the sideline): I should have played this one.

Jeff (voice-over): Right before Tribal Council, Steve lost his patience with Maria.

Steve: You need to keep your clothes on just because there is one person it offends.

Maria: I mean someone who isn’t going to bore me with a bunch of feminist horses---.

Steve: It’s not horses---; it’s the truth.

Jeff (voice-over): Maria tried to get Steve out, but the vote was tied with Kevin when Steve wanted to cut a bad apple from the tribe.

Jeff: Abdullah, as the one who cast the odd vote, your vote will be the deciding one. If you decline to make this decision, all five of you will pick a rock out of this bag, including you, Abdullah.

Jeff (voice-over): Abdullah cast the deciding vote, and Steve became the fifth person voted out.

Jeff (snuffing Steve’s torch): Steve, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff (voice-over): Thirteen are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

The screen pans to shots of Japanese warriors in fierce battle, spliced with images of great ships and dojos. As pictures of gold coins and logos of “Survivor: Japan,” “Ronin,” and “Geisha,” begin to appear, the Survivor theme begins to play in the background while the castaways are shown in various outdoor images wearing their respective tribal buffs. This time, members of Minamoto are shown first in poses all seen in the first episode; the players appear in alphabetical order. Taira follows immediately, as does Fujiwara; each tribe’s members are shown in alphabetical order. The screen pans finally to a background of waves, ripples, and islands with the “Survivor: Japan” insignia superimposed over it.

At this point, the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Minamoto, Night 14. The tribe is returning from Tribal Council, and its torches are no longer lit.

Maria: Thank God that’s over. You’re a life-saver, Abdullah.

Abdullah: I just hope you don’t pick someone new to fight with.

Maria: So long as no one has an issue with me, I have an issue with no one. Frankly, I like everyone on this tribe.

Charlie: Even me?

Maria: Yes, even you, but what gives with your vote?

Charlie: What, I was going to vote out the first guy I picked for this tribe?

(confessional) Charlie: I wasn’t sad to see Steve go; he was killing all of us, and frankly, I don’t mind looking at Maria. I just wasn’t going to vote him out after he was my first pick for a tribe. I’m not going to come out and say I was an idiot. I had pick of the litter with the new tribes, and I wasn’t about to tell the others that they were worse choices than Steve. Not when I have to live with them.

Kevin (to Charlie): Hey, I need to chat.

Charlie: Yeah, sure, what’s going on?

Kevin: I know you and Steve voted for me—

Charlie: Don’t even think about taking that personally.

Kevin: Wasn’t going to. What I did want to know was what made your decision.

Charlie: Well, I was kind of hoping for the Minamoto to stick together, and Steve thought you were a drag.

Kevin: You don’t really believe that, do you?

Charlie: Well, I thought Maria was voting you out. If I knew she flipped, I would have flipped too.

Kevin: You have to vote on your own terms.

Charlie: I also don’t want to be involved in the squabbling that goes on here. Steve’s a feminist, and that’s fine and all, but it doesn’t do much for the tribe. When I was in the Navy, we had to put aside all those differences and work together.

Kevin: You know, Maria could have been nicer about everything, too.

Charlie: I use the same principle with fighting comrades as I do with warfare. If you make the first attack, you’re probably in the wrong.

(confessional) Kevin: Charlie was absolutely right about Steve. He started the fighting, and by getting him out, he needed to go. Besides, he and I didn’t really get along anyway.

The camera switches to Taira, Day 15. Billy and Jason are shouting at each other while Loretta is cooking over the fire.

Billy: I don’t know what the hell your problem is. You have no respect for people.

Jason: I don’t know why the hell you have to jump down my throat all the time.

Billy: All you’ve done since you got here is talk bad about the entire tribe.

Jason: That’s so far from true that it makes me sick.

Billy: Really. So what do you have to say about the tribe that won’t piss all of us off?

(confessional) Jason: I don’t have anything nice to say about any of them. All I can say nice is that Loretta picked me. Harriet’s a liar and a cheat, and she sucks at challenges. Billy’s a loudmouth who always has to pick a fight. Loretta thinks she’s a leader, but she’s as useless as the rest of them.

Harriet: Do you guys always have to tear each other apart?

Billy: If we lose this challenge, we need to vote out Jason.

Harriet: I don’t want to think about that.

Billy: Well, I don’t care.

Harriet: Maybe you should watch your mouth.

Jason: Yeah, maybe you need to stop running your mouth.

(confessional) Harriet: If the two of them get into a fistfight, we can be rid of both of them. Then we won’t have to listen to either one.

The camera pans to Nishino Shima, as all three tribes row in for the challenge.

Jeff: Cone on in guys!

All three tribes take their spots.

Jeff: Taira and Fujiwara are getting their first looks at the new Minamoto tribe. Steve voted out at the last Tribal Council.

The tribe looks around at the unusual challenge setup.

Jeff: For today’s challenge, we decided that it’s time for the tribes to interact a little more. You have interacted as men and women; you have interacted as tribemates. You even spent some time right here on Nishino Shima when nine of you went to Tribal Council. Each of you will have a basket with five items in it. You will take an item in your basket and ask a member of another tribe if they have that item. If they don’t, play passes to whoever stands to your right. The first tribe to make ten matches wins reward. Wanna know what you’re playing for?

All 13 players excitedly tell Jeff they do.

Jeff: By now, it’s been 15 days out here in Japan. I know that all of you are feeling the effects – at least hygienically. For the winning tribe, every member gets a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and mouthwash. Also, since I know you guys can use it, you get a bush shower with 50 gallons of fresh water. Worth playing for?

All the Survivor agree.

Jeff: Fujiwara, since you have one extra member, you’re sitting someone out; keep in mind that you cannot sit out the same person in back-to-back challenge. Who’s it going to be?

Paula: Antonio.

Jeff: OK, Antonio’s sitting out. Everyone else, take your spots; wait for my go.

The camera switches to all 12 competing Survivors behind a box.

Jeff: We drew to see who goes first; Catharine, it looks like it’s going to be you. Ask away.

Catharine: Becky, do you have a conch shell?

Becky: Nope.

Catharine: Damn.

Jeff: Kevin, it’s your turn.

Kevin: Catharine, do you have a conch shell?

Catharine: Uhh…no?

Jeff: Kevin, get Catharine’s conch shell. Minamoto has a match. Minamoto has one match; Taira and Fujiwara have yet to score. Billy, go ahead.

Billy: Kevin, do you have a rice dumpling?

Kevin: Can’t help you.

Jeff: Taira remains scoreless.

The screen switches to an overview. The screen shows an updated score; Minamoto has four matches, Taira two, and Fujiwara one.

Paula: Harriet, do you have flint?

Harriet: You’re all killing me.

Jeff: Fujiwara has its second match. You still have some catching up to do. Charlie, it’s to you now.

Charlie: Harriet, do you have a tea leaf?

Harriet: Why do you keep picking on me?

Jeff: Charlie, go get your tea leaf. Harriet, you’re out of items; go join Antonio on the sideline.

Charlie (to Harriet): Do you always steal the young men’s hearts?

Harriet: No, just yours.

The camera switches to an overview of the players; Harriet is now joined by both Antonio and Abdullah on the sideline.

Jeff: Minamoto’s up to seven items now. Taira and Fujiwara are tied with five. Billy, you’re up.

Billy: Catharine, do you have a fishing lure?

Catharine: Here, take it.

Jeff: Taira gets another match. Catharine, you’re out.

The camera switches to a screen with only six people left in the game.

Jeff: Minamoto is just one match away from the win. Taira and Fujiwara each need two matches. Becky, go for it.

Becky: Maria, do you have a conch shell?

Maria: Nope.

Jeff: That’s not a match. Go for it, Charlie.

Charlie: Becky, gimme your conch shell.

Jeff: That’s the tenth match. Take that shell from Becky.

Charlie starts walking toward Minamoto’s match table.

Jeff: Minamoto wins reward. The toothbrushes and toothpaste are all yours. Everything that goes with this reward is either in that basket or in that crate, and it’s all yours. Take it on back to camp with you. Taira and Fujiwara, I’ve got nothing for you. Head on back to camp.

The final screens show Minamoto walking back to their boat with the crate and basket as the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Minamoto, Day 15. The tribe is carrying its reward bounty back to the beach.

Abdullah: I never get sick of winning.

Kevin: Yeah, especially now that we can get Charlie a shower.

Charlie: What makes you think I intend to use any of this?

Kevin: There’s 50 gallons here; that’s enough for a quick shower for everyone, and we can use the rest for drinking water.

Charlie: Why don’t we just use the whole 50 gallons for drinking water and forget the showers?

Kevin: Have you smelled yourself lately?

Maria: I’m afraid I have to side with Kevin on this one, big guy. Now set this shower up and wash off.

(confessional) Charlie: I wanted to use the shower water for drinking, but they all decided we were going to take showers with it.

(confessional) Kevin: We wanted to use the shower water for showers. Such a novel concept. Charlie wasn’t keen on it, but we twisted his arm and he agreed.

The screen shows Charlie in the shower while the others are waiting on him and going through the items.

Abdullah: Maybe we should save all this and use it again in another 15 days.

Kevin: Don’t push your luck with that. We’re not going to be able to hide it from the other tribes for that long.

Maria: I hope you’re using soap in there.

Charlie: Oh, if you people insist.

(confessional) Charlie: It actually wasn’t bad or anything. Not that I don’t shower or anything back home, but I could go without it if I needed to.

Kevin: This mouthwash is some pretty strong stuff. Not as strong as I was hoping, but it’ll do the job until we get something harder here.

Abdullah: Tell me, you’re a funny drunk, aren’t you?

Kevin: Why would you say that?

Abdullah: Every crowd has a really funny drunk. I think you’re ours.

Kevin: Why isn’t it you?

Abdullah: Can you really picture me drunk?

Kevin: I don’t know; can you?

Abdullah: Well, I am a Muslim, and my religion forbids drinking alcohol.

Kevin: My religion says I can’t eat shellfish, but that doesn’t stop me.

(confessional) Kevin: I kind of knew Abdullah was a Muslim, but it doesn’t really affect anything around here. He’s a pretty easy-going guy; all it means for us is that he goes off in private five times a day and, if we ever get some liquor, there’s more for the rest of us.

The camera switches over to Taira, Day 16, after switching from night to day. The tribe is eating together, though Jason is separated from the group.

Loretta: There’s a little left over here; anyone who wants some better come get it.

Jason: You guys have fun with that.

Loretta: You need all the energy you can get, so get over here and eat.

Jason: Just be glad I’m giving that to you guys.

(confessional) Loretta: It’s to the point where Jason has cut himself off from the rest of the tribe. There’s the Taira tribe, which is myself, Loretta, and Billy, and we do everything together. On the other hand, there’s Jason, who’s probably wishing someone else had picked him for a tribe.

Billy (shouting at Jason): I am so far beyond sick of losing that, if we lose this next challenge, so help me God, I might not just vote you out, I might follow you out and beat the s--- out of you.

Jason: You go ahead and keep talking like that, a------.

Billy: Don’t you worry, f---er; I will.

(confessional) Jason: Thos whole tribe is useless. They’re all intolerable, especially Billy. Maybe they should make a trade with another tribe; at this point, I don’t care which one.

Loretta (to Billy): Look, I know you and Jason don’t get along, but can you just stay out of his way until it’s time to vote?

Billy: Don’t tell me you want to tank this challenge.

Loretta: Tank it? Hell no. I hate losing. I want to win this challenge as much as anyone here. Well, maybe Jason wants to lose so we can vote him off, but that’s fine with me if that’s what he wants to do.

Billy: Do you think the three of us can swing some people at the merge?

Loretta: Don’t you think it’s a little soon to be thinking about that?

Billy: We could be merging tomorrow for all you know.

Loretta: Like that’s ever happened.

Billy: Crazier things have happened.

Loretta: I know, but that doesn’t mean this is going to happen.

Billy: I kind of think we have our work cut out for us if it does.

The camera zooms away from camp to an overview as the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Fujiwara, Day 17. Paula is back to her daily tasks while Antonio coolly cooks the food that Becky caught.

Catharine (to Danny): So, if we keep winning challenges, our tribe goes into the merge with five people, and we might be able to run the game.

Danny: Worst case scenario means that we can work with another tribe and run the game.

Catharine: Well, if the five of us go into a merge with ten, we can bring in a sixth. We can use that sixth to get rid of Becky and Paula, and then the final three would be you, me, and Antonio.

Danny: Wow, you’ve really thought about this.

Catharine: You expected less?

(confessional) Danny: Actually, I did expect less. I’ve thought about getting to the merge and possibly joining up with my old tribemates. I haven’t thought about turning the game on its ear, let along who should be my final two opponent. Of course, I think Catharine thinks she can beat me.

Becky (to Paula): Those two are scheming.

Paula: Well, can you really blame them?

Becky: Do you think they’re plotting against us?

Paula: They could be, but if they are, all we have to do is talk to Antonio and one of them is gone.

Becky: What if they try to go after Antonio?

Paula: That’s why we have to get to him and make him a better pitch.

Becky: I’ll work on winning the challenge; you can do the sales pitch if we lose.

(confessional) Paula: Catharine and Danny are getting a little too close for comfort, I think. People might see the bond between me and Becky as a bit too strong, so I have to distract people from that. You know, for the good of the tribe.

Catharine: We have Tree Mail, folks!

Becky (to Paula): Look like it’s game time.

Catharine (from Tree Mail): Locked in isolation, you must make a great escape,

Antonio (from Tree Mail): Finding the key to freedom is the tale of the tape.

Danny (from Tree Mail): Once you’re out, take your revenge; burn your enemy’s base,

Becky (from Tree Mail): If you can’t do it, one of you will see your fall from grace.

Paula: So we’re going to be in some jailbreak of some sort.

Becky: Looks like it.

The camera switches to Nishino Shima again, with all three tribes rowing in.

Jeff: Come on in guys!

All three tribes take their usual positions.

Jeff: First thing’s first – Loretta, Becky – give it up.

Loretta and Becky hand back their parts of the immunity idol.

Jeff: Immunity, back up for grabs. Let’s get to today’s challenge. All three tribes will have all four members locked into individual jail cells; each one is only about four feet by four feet. You will be looking for three keys within a short radius of your cell. You will have a few tools in your cell to work with in order to retrieve all three keys. You can use each key only once. With your first key, you will unlock one of your ankles from a shackle, which keeps you pinned into your cell; with your second key, you will take the shackle off your other ankle. With your last key, you will unlock your cell. All four members must be out of their cells. At this point, your job is to take a torch, flint, and machete, and you must light your torch on fire and burn one of these two large bases here on the beach. The first two tribes with all four members free from their cells to burn a base wins immunity. For the losers? Tribal Council tonight, where one of you will be sent home.

The camera pans back to the tribes.

Jeff: There’s two more things. If you begin making fire before all four members are free, you will be issued one warning to stop. If you ignore this warning or if you light a base on fire without all four members free, you tribe automatically loses. Also, you can help tribemates get out of their cells once you are free; however, you can only make materials that will assist them. You cannot hand them their keys. Also, Fujiwara, you have one extra member; you’re sitting someone out. You sat out Antonio last time; who’s it going to be this time?

Paula: Catharine will sit out.

Jeff: Catharine, take a spot on the side here. Everyone else, your cells await you.

The competing Survivors scatter into cells, which are in various parts of the jungle. None of the cells appear to be specific to any tribe.

Jeff: This is for immunity. Survivors ready? GO!

Instantly, all Survivors start scouring the ground for materials. Sticks and ropes appear on the bottom of the cells, and everyone starts trying to piece them together.

Jeff: Sticks usually won’t be long enough to reach the keys! Use those ropes!

Charlie pieces together a long stick to a shorter stick with a small piece of rope. He reaches out and starts poking for a key.

Jeff: Charlie thinks he has something!

At the same time, Billy has a long stick and is poking around for a key.

Jeff: If you lose your stick, you have to build another! If you run out of material, you better pray that a tribemate breaks out!

Becky reaches a long pole out and grabs a key.

Jeff: If you get a key, unlock your shackles first and then open the cell! This might come down to who gets out first!

The camera switches to Harriet working with a pole. She ties together a long pole with four sticks, but she appears to have trouble working it.

The next scene shows Maria picking up a key and raising her pole so it falls into her hands.

Jeff: You can’t help your tribemates unless you can find them!

A pair of hands tries to work with a lock; the lock soon comes open, and the first to emerge from a cell is Paula.

Paula runs through the jungle looking for a tribemate.

Jeff: Someone’s out! Remember, no handing keys to tribemates! Hand them your poles all you want, but no handing off keys!

Paula runs into Becky’s cell. Becky has only one key left. Paula hands Becky her pole.

Paula: Here, use this and come over here.

At the same time, Charlie makes his way out of the cell and starts running.

Jeff: People are getting out like crazy!

A scene shows Billy and Harriet working together on an escape. Billy’s out of his cell; Harriet’s in hers.

Across the jungle, Kevin escapes from his cell and starts running.

Jeff: Once you’re out, help out your tribemates! Once all of you are out, come to the beach and start making fire!

Charlie reaches Maria’s cell while, at the same time, Kevin shows up at Abdullah’s.

Soon, all four Minamoto are racing out of the cell toward the beach.

Jeff: We have out first tribe out of the cells…

All four Minamoto arrive at the beach.

Jeff: Minamoto out of the woods first! Get fire!

The camera goes back to Paula and Becky trying to break out Antonio.

Becky: It’s over here.

Jeff: Taira and Fujiwara have some catching up to do!

Billy is working with Loretta while, at the same time, Harriet is shown trying to break out Jason.

Paula, Becky, and Antonio take off and start looking for Danny’s cell.

Jeff: Remember, everyone; work together.

Charlie and Abdullah have a flame forming while Kevin is trying to build the fire and Maria is working with the torch.

Jeff: Minamoto is close to having a torch lit!

Minamoto’s torch starts to spark, and it illuminates.

Jeff: Minamoto has a lit torch! Get your base lit!

Maria puts her torch on one end of the base and lights it; she runs around it and lights the other end.

At the same time, another tribe is heard racing out of the woods.

Jeff: Hurry up, Minamoto; another tribe’s on your heels.

Minamoto’s base starts burning more.

Jeff: That base is burning; Minamoto wins immunity!

The Taira tribe emerges from the woods.

Jeff: Whoever gets first flame to the other base wins immunity!

Before Minamoto can put out its flame, Taira takes a torch and steals Minamoto’s fire.

Jeff: Taira just stole fire from Minamoto! Fujiwara, you have a lot of ground to make up!

Taira runs to the other base and lights it.

Jeff: Taira wins immunity!

At this time, Fujiwara is seen emerging from the woods to see two burning bases.

Jeff: Minamoto and Taira, you’re both immune; no Tribal Council for either of you. Fujiwara, it was a great effort and I know you’re all exhausted, but you have tonight to think about who’s going home.

The images of Minamoto’s burning base dominate the screen as it cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Fujiwara, Day 17. The tribe is arriving back from the challenge.

Danny: Well, we probably could have played that better.

Becky: It’s just hard; I know that.

(confessional) Danny: We’re used to winning, so when our power players lose the challenge for us, it’s pretty hard. Becky and Paula had the chance to split up and unlock us, and they didn’t do that.

Danny (to Paula): Do you think we could have done things differently?

Paula: We can beat that into the ground until we’re blue in the face; it doesn’t do any good.

(confessional) Paula: The other tribes worked faster than we did. I thought we did all right, but the Taira tribe stole fire from Minamoto. It’s a bit underhanded and I know we could have beaten them if they hadn’t done that, but it’s nothing we need to worry about.

Catharine (to Danny): We need to split up Becky and Paula.

Danny: Who goes first?

Catharine: We probably have more use for Becky, so I think we need to vote Paula.

Danny: She’s a hard worker, though.

Catharine: There are other hard workers, though. The bottom line is that she’s too forceful. She could get people behind her and have no trouble controlling this game.

Danny: What worries me is that she’s so close to Becky, and Becky’s really good in challenges. Maybe we should vote Becky to get her out before the merge.

Catharine: Can we survive two more immunities without her?

Danny: We’ll be fine.

(confessional) Catharine: Becky and Paula are too close. Danny and I know it. We’re going to get Antonio to vote off one of them, but we’re just not sure who it should be.

Paula (to Becky): Can we work with Catharine?

Becky: If you want to get Catharine out, go for it.

Paula: Or should it be Danny? Who knows where his loyalties lie?

Becky: Danny isn’t as much of a loose cannon. I think we can control him.

Paula: I guess you’re right.

(confessional) Becky: Old tribal lines still come in here a little bit. If I can get these old Taira people to vote off one of their own, then I might be able to join up with my old tribe and run the game. I just hope I have that option.

Paula (to Antonio): So who have you thought about voting for?

Antonio: Catharine wants to get you out.

Paula: That’s not surprising. Was the whole thing her idea?

Antonio: I think so.

Paula: Why are you telling me this?

Antonio: I thought you should know. She and Danny are voting together.

(confessional) Paula: On one hand, Antonio just spilled the beans about Catharine’s plans. On the other hand, why would he tell me this? He could be going along with it as well. I couldn’t tell from the deadpan expression on his face.

The camera switches to a sunset fading into a night sky. The five Fujiwara members are walking single file into Tribal Council.

Jeff: For those of you who haven’t been here before, there’s a torch with your name on it behind the seats. Dip it in the fire and get flame. Fire represents your life in this game. As long as you have fire, you cannot be voted out; once your fire is gone, so are you.

All five Fujiwara members take their seats.

Jeff: Paula and Antonio, for you guys, this is your first trip here to Tribal Council. For the rest of you, your only experience here was a few days ago when nine people were here.

Becky: This is my first time vulnerable, so it’s making me a little nervous. I was hoping to make it through the game as far as I could by winning challenges.

Jeff: It worked until now. What happened at the challenge? The other tribes seemed to split up and have people helping two tribemates at once; you guys focused on one tribe member at a time. That didn’t seem to pay off.

Paula: I never really thought about it; for me, I intended to win it in the fire-building. I knew I could build a better fire and light a torch faster than anyone on Taira.

Jeff: Taira stole fire from Minamoto.

Paula: That’s why we lost. That was something we were completely unprepared for.

Jeff: Is that true, guys?

Antonio: I wouldn’t have thought of it.

Catharine: Minamoto seemed to think of it, though. I saw them trying to pour water over their fire.

Jeff: It didn’t work, though. Do you think they were trying to help you?

Danny: Maybe they just didn’t want anyone stealing their fire.

Jeff: They had already won, though, so why should they care which tribe went to Tribal?

Becky: I was hoping they would help us out, and they tried to, even if they weren’t really trying to help us.

Jeff: So you were prepared for any help you could get.

Becky: Pretty much.

Jeff: Is that how you’re going in here?

Becky: Of course not; we came in with a plan.

Jeff: We’ll see how well your plan works for you. It is time to vote. Catharine, you’re up.

Catharine walks up to the voting booth; the camera switches to an image of flame before panning back to Catharine, who’s voting for Paula.

Catharine (into vote camera): This is just a security measure. I hope this doesn’t bite me.

Paula votes after Catharine; her vote is not shown.

Next to vote is Danny, who also writes down Paula’s name.

Danny (into vote camera): When you lead, you risk being overthrown. That’s what we’re doing to you.

After Danny, Becky votes; her vote is also not shown.

Antonio is the last to vote; his vote is not shown, but his speech is.

Antonio (into vote camera): Two pairs, and one’s going to be split. I hope you don’t hold it against me.

Antonio walks back and sits down.

Jeff: I’ll go tally the votes.

As Jeff walks back to get the urn, the camera switches to the fire and then to the contestants. Jeff takes his place in front of the contestants.

Jeff: Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.

Jeff opens the urn and takes out a vote.

Jeff: First vote…Paula.

Paula shows no emotion as Jeff reaches for another vote.

Jeff: …Paula. That’s two votes Paula.

Jeff takes out another vote.

Jeff: …Catharine.

Catharine looks around the tribe in wonder.

Jeff: …Catharine. Two votes Catharine, two votes Paula. One vote left.

Jeff takes out the last vote.

He unfolds it.

The camera switches from Jeff to the contestants; it turns back to a distant shot.

Jeff: Last vote…the sixth person voted out of Survivor: Japan…

Jeff turns the vote around.

Jeff: …Catharine. That’s enough votes; Catharine, you need to bring me your torch.

Catharine silently turns and takes her torch to Jeff, putting it in the holder.

Jeff: Catharine, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff snuffs Catharine’s torch.

Jeff: Well, I’ve met with all three tribes, and you are easily the most peaceful. It doesn’t seem to help your teamwork this time, though. You seem to be doing all the right things; if you keep it up, you will all go far. Grab your torches; head back to camp. Goodnight.

All four remaining Fujiwara members file out of Tribal Council as the credits begin to roll.

Cut to commercial and input from corporate sponsors.

Back from commercial.

Jeff (voice-over): Next time on Survivor…all three tribes get a shock.

Jeff: Regardless of the outcome, two people will be leaving the game.

Jeff (voice-over): The tribes anticipate a feast.

(confessional) Loretta: I’m not the first to notice that the only thing anyone’s eaten so far is camp food.

Jeff (voice-over): And the tribes’ fates depend on the strong.

Jeff: Remember, when your strong players can no longer hold out, you have to stop working.

The camera pans to some of Survivor’s sponsors before switching to Catharine.

Catharine (final words): I didn’t make it as far as I hoped, but I know why I was voted out. I thought I had it in hand and that Antonio would stick with me, but I guess Becky and Paula made a better sales pitch than I did. Congrats to them and best of luck to all of my old tribemates.

3 votes Catharine: Antonio, Becky, Paula

2 votes Paula: Catharine, Danny

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor: Japan News Article - Brok... Colonel Zoidberg 08-05-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-05-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Survivor: Japan News Article - Broken Between Episodes 6 and 7"
REPORT: "Japan" Steve's new wife a fan of Maria's?

Since the "Survivor: Japan" castaways have returned from the game, recently ousted Survivor Steve Shankman married his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Parker, in a civil ceremony.

However, Parker said in her personal blog that she doesn't understand why her new husband was so upset over being tribemates with Maria Savovic, a self-described nudist. "I thought Steve overreacted and it cost him. What Maria was doing was no big deal; it's not like she was doing stripteases or anything."

Shankman, a self-described male feminist, repeatedly demanded that Maria put her clothes back on when she chose to be naked at camp; he accused her of being a "temptress" and, though it wasn't shown, told Savocic, "It's people like you that are the reason marriages fail, and I won't be a part of it."

In her blog, Parker states she does not consider herself a feminist and is not offended by nudity, though she also told Shankman before they got married that she was keeping her own last name and that was not negotiable. She also stated that she contacted Savovic over the phone and praised her; she tried to get Shankman to talk to her as well, but he refused and reportedly asked what street corner Savovic was working that evening.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •