The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 8: “You People Will Pry My Red Buff Off of My Cold, Dead Body”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 8: “You People Will Pry My Red Buff Off of My Cold, Dead Body”"
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group.

Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…people were already talking about a merge.

(confessional) Becky: The idea of the four of us going to the final four and taking advantage of another tribe that hates each other might just work.

Jeff (voice-over): The Taira tribe tormented Billy with thoughts of food.

Loretta: So, fried chicken or a hamburger?

Billy: Don’t do this to me.

Jeff (voice-over): At the immunity challenge, the tribes learned just how important the challenge would be.

Jeff: If you go to Tribal Council, you will be losing two members, not just one.

Jeff (voice-over): Minamoto and Fujiwara got the most done during the challenge.

Jeff: Minamoto’s running away with it! Fujiwara has seven done! Taira, you need to catch up!

Jeff (voice-over): Minamoto won immunity, but an error cost Fujiwara.

Jeff: This puzzle is no good, guys. You didn’t finish it. You only got three puzzles right. Taira wins immunity!

Jeff (voice-over): As the winners of the challenge, Minamoto and Taira cast the elimination votes against one Fujiwara, who was all nervous about the other tribes’ decision.

Becky: So who do you think they voted off?

Paula: I just know it’s me.

Jeff (voice-over): At Tribal Council, the other tribes’ decision was revealed as Danny received six out of eight votes.

Jeff (snuffing Danny’s torch): Danny, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff (voice-over): The other three Fujiwara competed in an individual challenge, with the winner deciding who would be voted out single-handedly. Becky won the challenge in a close fight with Antonio, and despite his best efforts, Becky’s bond with Paula held up.

Jeff (snuffing Antonio’s torch): Antonio, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff (voice-over): Becky and Paula received one last surprise before heading back to camp.

Jeff: Waiting for you at your campsite will be the members of the Minamoto and Taira tribes. Take these to your campsite; you are now one tribe.

Jeff (voice-over): Ten are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

The screen pans to shots of Japanese warriors in fierce battle, spliced with images of great ships and dojos. As pictures of gold coins and logos of “Survivor: Japan,” “Ronin,” and “Geisha,” begin to appear, the Survivor theme begins to play in the background while the castaways are shown in various outdoor images wearing their respective tribal buffs. This time, members of Minamoto are shown first in poses all seen in the first episode; the players appear in alphabetical order. Taira follows immediately, as does Fujiwara; each tribe’s members are shown in alphabetical order. The screen pans finally to a background of waves, ripples, and islands with the “Survivor: Japan” insignia superimposed over it.

At this point, the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Former Fujiwara Camp, Night 19. Becky and Paula are arriving back at camp, and both other tribes are still there and still wearing their old buffs.

Becky: We’re here!

Paula: And we have something for everyone!

Harriet: Is it food?

Paula: I don’t know; we didn’t look.

Paula and Becky open the bag Jeff gave them; all that’s inside is a tribe flag, paints, and ten tribal buffs. The buffs and flag are all green.

Loretta: So we’re the green tribe now.

Charlie: I like red. I’ve been in red since the first day out here. You people will pry my red buff off of my cold, dead body.

Kevin: It’s not so bad, Charlie; give it a shot.

(confessional) Charlie: I’ve been in red since the beginning. I was a Ronin at the very beginning of the game, and I’ve been on Minamoto since then. I miss my old campsite, and I miss my shelter. But at least I got to take my stuff with me. I can do this after a while.

Billy: So what are we going to do out here?

Charlie: Well, we can upgrade this shelter a little bit.

Harriet: We can do all this in the morning.

Charlie: Yeah, I can live like this tonight. It’s not like I haven’t slept in worse.

Harriet: Really.

Charlie: Yeah, this isn’t so bad.

(confessional) Harriet: If this isn’t so bad, I’d hate to think what Charlie considers bad. What did he do, survive a tornado?

The camera switches to daytime and focuses back in on Merged Tribe, Day 20. The tribe has split up into groups, with some working on the shelter and others trying to get food.

Abdullah (at the shelter): How are we going to get ten people in here?

Paula: Remember, we have a spare shelter; we might want to work with that.

Abdullah: So we have five to each shelter?

Paula: Sure, why not. Once we get a decent floor on that thing.

Abdullah: Now we need something like this since all ten of us are here.

Paula: Yeah, we never worried about it with just four or five of us. Now there’s ten here, so we have to get our act together.

Loretta: I got food!

Paula: Is there enough for all of us?

Loretta: I hope so!

Paula: We’re not just feeding a few people here.

Loretta: I know; it’s getting crowded around here.

(confessional) Paula: Believe me, I notice when big events like this happen. When I got the new buffs and I see everyone else in the game wearing them, I know I’ve done something right.

Kevin: Did we get any rice?

Charlie: What the hell do we need rice for? We have food. If you want food, just catch something.

Kevin: You go ahead with that, Charlie; I’ll go look for rice.

Charlie: Yeah, OK.

(confessional) Kevin: Charlie really hasn’t changed a bit. Even with a bunch of people here, he’s still a kidder.

The camera switches to the tribe gathered around the tribe flag, which is a black green. There are red, gold, and purple paints to match the tribes’ old colors.

Jason: So what do we want to name this tribe?

Kevin: Does anyone around here speak any Japanese? All I know is hello.

Abdullah: Sorry, guys. I know Farsi, but that’s so far different from Japanese it’s crazy.

Jason: Wait, Farsi…what’s that?

Abdullah: It’s what they speak in Iran, where I’m from.

Jason: Is that the language that’s a bunch of squiggles?

Abdullah: Why would you say that?

Jason: Because that’s what it looks like to me.

Becky: Wait, guys. In any case, what names do we want? All I know in Japan are cities.

Billy: What would be a good blend of the tribe names…we got Minamoto, Taira, and Fujiwara…what can we get out of those?

Charlie: Doesn’t Japan have an emperor or something like a king? Can’t we name the tribe after him?

Jason: Who the hell knows what his name is here?

Loretta: His name’s Akihito; he’s been around since the 1980s.

Becky: Wow. Nice. So is that a good tribe name?

Loretta: I wasn’t thinking like that, actually. The tribe names were all clans back in ancient Japan. If we’re all coming from tribes in ancient Japan, why not go with something now from modern Japan? It’ll be nice.

Paula: OK, but won’t Akihito do the job?

Loretta: What does everyone think of Meiji?

Charlie: What the hell is that?

Loretta: The first modern dynasty of Japan was the Meiji. They were the ones who opened Japan back up to the world.

(confessional) Abdullah: Wow. Loretta’s pretty sharp. We all got the story of the three clans before the show, but Loretta must know a lot about Japan.

Harriet: I don’t have a better name. Meiji’s good with me.

Billy: Yeah, I can’t beat that.

Becky: Meiji it is, then?

Loretta: OK then, we’re the Meiji tribe.

The screen cuts to images of the tribe flag being painted with the new tribe name and all the tribe members’ names. The screen pans out above the island and cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Meiji, Day 20. The tribe is hard at work improving the campsite. Paula is at her usual spot on the shelter; Charlie and Becky are helping her.

Paula: OK, we need to fix this roof. I don’t want to get rained on.

Charlie: So what do you want here? Are we using leaves for a roof or are we just going to use sticks?

Paula: What do you think?

Charlie: I don’t know; I’m not used to taking orders.

Paula: Who said you had to take orders from anyone here?

Charlie: Look, I know we’re both used to being leaders. We probably have a lot more in common than we think we do.

Paula: Wait, you led your tribe?

Charlie: I led them; I didn’t feel the need to bark orders at them. If I wanted to bark orders, I’d go back to the Navy.

Paula: So just because you used to be in the Navy means we all have to listen to you?

Charlie: I never said that. I just don’t think we all need to be bossed around by someone that’s going to talk down to us like we’re a bunch of dumb kids.

Paula: You and I both know I never treat my tribemates like dumb kids. The only people I treat like dumb kids are the ones that act like it.

Charlie: Don’t you think for a minute I’m acting like a dumb kid.

Paula: I wasn’t talking about you, but I could be if you want!

Charlie: Well, go ahead, princess!

Paula: Princess? I could only dream of being a princess! You have no idea what I go through every day of my life!

Charlie: Well, maybe I do!

Paula: I doubt that!

Charlie: Try me, why don’t you!

Paula (shouting at Charlie): I work hard every day of my life without stopping! You don’t know what it’s like! You can’t say s--- to me!

Charlie (shouting back): You don’t know a damn thing about me! I work every bit as hard as you, and I don’t need you s---!

Paula (shouting back): I raise four kids by myself! I don’t miss a day of work, and my ex-husband doesn’t do a damn thing for me! I know for a fact you don’t know what it’s like to be stuck in a situation like that!

(confessional) Charlie: What Paula doesn’t know is that I do know what it’s like.

(confessional) Paula: I’m the hardest worker on this tribe, and I should be the leader. People like Charlie are a bunch of chauvinist pigs who need to be knocked down a couple of pegs.

(confessional) Charlie: Ten years ago, my wife left me for the man down the street, and I was left not only to be a Navy captain but to be a single dad. I haven’t dated again since then, and it’s just been me and my son until he left for college. If she tells me I don’t know what it’s like to be left behind like that, she has a lot to learn.

Becky (to both Paula and Charlie): Look, this fighting is getting nowhere! Both of you just separate and cool off before you kill each other!

The camera shows Charlie flashing a dirty look to Paula while he walks to the water to join the folks who are fishing.

(confessional) Becky: It looks like we have our blowout fight here. We’ve been here one day and Paula and Charlie already don’t like each other. This puts me in a tight spot, since I’ve been close to both of them. I hope I don’t have to vote one of them out.

Loretta (to Harriet): I think we’ve found our way of staying in the game.

Harriet: So do we work with Charlie to get Paula out or do we work with Paula to get Charlie out?

Loretta: Maybe one of them will win immunity and we won’t have to decide.

Harriet: Still, if we had our choice—

Loretta: Maybe we can work with whoever comes to us first.

Harriet: Maybe we can play Paula and Charlie off against each other. If everyone else but those two and our alliance drops, then we can play them off against each other.

Loretta: What if they catch on and work together?

Harriet: Those two? I’ve never seen people that mad at each other—

Loretta: What about Billy and Jason?

Harriet: This is twice as bad.

(confessional) Loretta: We found a way to stay in the game after all. If we can play Paula off against Charlie, then we buy ourselves some time, and by the time the other tribes figure out what we’ve done, it’s too late.

The camera pans away from Meiji and to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Nishino Shima, Day 21. The camera zooms into a shot of the tribe rowing in with a new, green boat. The boat is somewhat larger than the tribal boats, and all ten members are inside.

Jeff: Come on in, guys!

All ten Meiji members take their spots on a new, green mat.

Jeff: So how did the merge go?

Harriet: It was wonderful. Except there’s no food.

Jeff: Nope. No food this time. There won’t be a merge feast.

Harriet: Is there ever going to be food?

Jeff: Oh, there will be food, just not the way you thought. By the way, what’s the new tribe name?

Loretta: Meiji.

Jeff: Tell me about that.

Loretta: The first dynasty of modern Japan.

Jeff: Do you know a lot about Japanese history?

Loretta: I know enough to get by.

Jeff: Well, it served your tribe well. Now, as you know, tribal immunity is no more; individual immunity is what you covet.

Jeff uncovers a necklace in red, gold, green, and purple that appears to have gold coins with Japanese symbols on them.

Jeff: As long as you have this, you cannot be voted out. Let’s get to today’s challenge. Behind you are ten towers with barrels at the top; the barrels are filled with water. Dangling from each tower is a rope. When the challenge starts, you will hold that rope for as long as you can. When you make a sudden movement, drop your arm, or make any kind of mental or physical error, the barrel will tip and you will be out of the challenge. The last person still dry wins immunity. Also, Harriet, you mentioned food. There’s plenty of that here. Your merge feast awaits you once the challenge is over.

The tribe is seen jumping and clapping for joy but appears anxious.

Jeff: However, what kind of food you get will depend on how long you last. The first person to drop will not be eating the same thing as the winner. Meals will get progressively more appetizing as you last longer. If you’re out first, all you get is a bowl of rice and a glass of water from your lake. The rice will be cooked and the water will be boiled, but it’s hardly a meal. If you outlast everyone else? You get steak, chicken, and shrimp.

The tribes are licking their chops and rubbing their hands together.

Jeff: You can do anything to make your opponents drop except touch them or their clothing. You are also not to address the contestants in any way once you’re out of the challenge. You will go into the shelter and eat your meal. You can talk to other players who are eating, but you can’t talk to anyone still in the challenge. Everyone take your spots; wait for my go.

All ten Survivors stand by a barrel and grab a rope.

Jeff: The challenge will begin in 3, 2, 1…the challenge is underway.

Becky looks calm and collected with her let arm in the air; all Survivors except Loretta and Kevin are raising their left arms.

Jeff: Remember, any motion can tip that barrel. If you don’t want to be the one eating rice, don’t make any sudden motions.

Billy: I know none of you are going to mess up.

Two Survivors peer at Billy with puzzled looks.

Billy: DON’T MESS UP!

Jason: Dude, shut the hell up already!

Billy: If you can’t take it, maybe you should drop.

Jason: I’ll never drop. Why don’t you drop?

Billy: That steak’s mine, pretty boy.

Jason: Like you have a f---ing chance.

Billy: Better than you, #####.

Harriet is seen laughing lightly, trying to contain herself.

Billy: What, nothing to say, dirtbag? You know you can’t take it.

Jason: Dude, you’re an annoying f---head. Shut up already; we’re trying to concentrate.

Billy: Oh, I’m sorry. Am I throwing off your concentration? Is this annoying?

Charlie: Yeah, actually it is kind of annoying. Care to shut your yap?

Billy: Trust me, Charlie; this is for your own good.

Charlie: I fail to see how this is for my own good. If there isn’t beer involved in this annoyance, I don’t want to hear it.

Billy (singing): I’m Hen-er-ee the 8th I am, Hen-er-ee the 8th I am I am, I got married to the widow next door…

Jason: G—damnit, you f---ing d---, shut the f--- up before I come over there and beat the s---

At this time, Jason’s barrel tips over and he gets soaked.

Jeff: Jason, you’re out. You’re the one eating the rice, it looks like.

Jason: Go f--- yourselves.

Billy: I love you too, sunshine.

Jason gives a blurred-out middle finger salute as he walks over to his seat and starts poking at his rice.

Charlie: Will you shut up now?

Billy: What, you don’t like my singing?

Charlie: Not really. Whatever you do, don’t try out for that Idol show.

Jeff: No argument here.

The camera zooms back to an overview of the contestants and a beating-down sun; the time elapsed is 20 minutes.

Jeff: Nine of you still left in the game. You’ve been through 20 minutes. How’s everyone holding up?

Paula: Never better, Jeff.

Jeff: Kevin, what about you?

Kevin: My arm’s asleep.

The camera zooms out again, showing the time as 32 minutes. The screen shows Maria in the middle with Charlie on her left and Kevin on her right.

Jeff: Maria, is this tough for you?

Maria: I’ve done worse.

At this time, Maria reaches behind her neck and undoes the neck strap on her bikini top. After that, she reaches down her back and undoes her top, which falls to the ground.

Jeff: Whoa, Maria. What are you doing?

Maria: If I’m going to be up here, I want to get comfy.

Jeff: And being topless is comfy for you?

Maria: Not entirely.

Maria then slides her bikini bottom down and slips it aside over her top; she is now competing naked.

Kevin: I’m a married man; I’m not looking.

Charlie: I’m a divorced man; I’m definitely looking.

Paula: You’re a pig, and you’re looking.

Maria: Bite my #####, woman.

Paula: You couldn’t afford it, street-walker.

Maria: You want a piece of me, #####?

Paula: I’ll take the whole damn thing!

Becky: If you guys want to tear each other’s heads off, go for it. I saw what happened to the last guy who tried that.

The camera pans back to the tribe still holding onto their ropes; 45 minutes have passed.

Jeff: We’ve been out here 45 minutes, and only one person is down.

Harriet: You want to tempt us with something?

Jeff: Your meal awaits if you want to step down.

Harriet: Can I get the steak for dropping?

Jeff: Doesn’t work that way.

Harriet: Well, damn then. I don’t know how much longer I can do this.

Loretta: Come on; you have this.

Harriet: Do you really believe that?

Loretta: Yes I do—

A barrel falls and soaks a Survivor; it’s not clear who is out. After the gush of water, Harriet stands back up.

Jeff: Harriet, you’re out. Go take a seat; your meal is a bowl of instant noodles. The water sitting in front of you is tap water; it’s clean and doesn’t come from your lake. It’s not cold, though.

Jeff turns back to the Survivors.

Jeff: The meals are only going to get better from here, guys.

The screen switches back again; this time, 1 hour and 15 minutes have elapsed.

Jeff: I know it’s hot out here. I know you’ve been out here a long time. Keep this in mind, though – eight of you are left. This hour and 15 minutes are nothing compared to what you need to put in.

Abdullah: Oh no, I feel something—

Abdullah’s barrel tips and covers him with water.

Jeff: Abdullah, you’re out. Go take a seat. For your meal, you get a Caesar salad. It does have some chicken on it, but not much. The water in front of you is bottled; it’s been kept cold.

In succession, three more people are shown dropping; the barrel comes down on Kevin, Loretta, and Becky in that order.

Jeff: The last meal served was chimichangas and tortilla chips. That’s probably more desirable than the clam chowder that Kevin’s eating and the ham and cheese sandwich that Loretta’s eating. The next meal will be more desirable than that. However, I have an offer for the four of you.

Billy, Charlie, Maria, and Paula still remain in the challenge; Maria is still unclothed.

Jeff: For anyone who will step out of the challenge now, I have an immunity idol for you. It’s not good tonight, but it’s good for one use any time between now and day 36. Once you get to the final four, you’re on your own. In addition, you will be giving up your meal here; all you will get is a bowl of rice and a glass of camp water. You can also be voted out tonight. Will anyone take it?

Paula: Two words for you, Jeff - Hell no.

Jeff: Anyone else?

Maria: I’ll pass, thanks.

Billy: I want my food.

Charlie: I’d take it if you would let me use it tonight if I had to.

Jeff: That’s not part of the deal. So no one takes it.

The screen pans back to the four remaining Survivors; the elapsed time is 1 hour and 51 minutes.

Jeff: All four of you are still alive. Anyone feel like they’re about to give out?

Billy: Even if I did, I wouldn’t say so.

Jeff: Fair enough.

Maria: I couldn’t be happier.

Paula: You couldn’t be more of a slut.

Maria: Shut your mouth.

Paula: Make me, dumb bi—

At this point, Paula’s barrel falls on her.

Jeff: Paula, you’re out. Come join the others.

Maria: I think that’s what we call karma.

Jeff: You’re doing OK for food, though; we have a cheeseburger and fries for you, and we have both a cold beer and a couple of cold A&W Root Beers to wash it down.

Paula takes a seat and digs in.

Jeff: OK, for the three of you, I have an offer. Again, if you take it, you get an immunity idol, but again, if you take it, you can be voted out tonight. This idol would be good at every Tribal Council but tonight’s and the last one. Also, you will be giving up your meal; you will pick from one of three mystery meals. One of them is the rice and water; the others are mysteries.

Billy: If I take this, I’m gone and I probably eat rice with my luck.

Maria: It’s tempting, but I’ll pass.

Jeff: Do you intend to compete naked more often?

Maria: It depends on how well I do.

Charlie: You can do whatever you want with that.

Maria laughs a little at Charlie, but she bends down and her barrel soaks her.

Jeff: Maria, you’re out. You turned down the offer, so you get your meal. You get lasagna and angel hair pasta. You also get some red wine and lemonade to wash it down. Grab your clothes and head on over.

Maria picks up her bikini and walks over to eat; she doesn’t put it on.

Jeff: Only the two of you remain. The offer is back on the table. This immunity idol will be valid at any Tribal Council except tonight’s; you can even use it at the final three. You can’t use it tonight, though. The instructions come with the idol. If you drop now, it’s yours, but again, you can be voted out.

Billy: What about the meal?

Jeff: You still get your meal.

Billy: What’s the meal?

Jeff: All I’ll tell you is it’s better than lasagna but not as good as steak.

Billy: Good enough for me.

Billy lets his rope hang, and it soaks him.

Jeff: Billy, this idol is yours; Charlie wins immunity!

Jeff puts the necklace on Charlie while Billy walks over to get his meal.

Jeff: Billy, you will enjoy meat loaf and mashed potatoes; you have your choice of Pepsi products, ice cold beer, or a mixed drink to wash it down.

Billy: It’s no contest for me; I want the beer.

Jeff: Get Billy a beer. Charlie, you get whatever you want to drink tonight with your meal. Take a seat; steak, chicken, shrimp, a baked potato, and vegetables steamed in butter and lemon are yours. Billy, unroll those instructions for your idol.

Billy takes out the scroll with this idol.

Billy: There’s something in here for the immunity winner.

Jeff: Give that to Charlie; he’s earned it. First, let’s see what yours says.

Billy: If I think I’m in danger, I should put the idol in the side pouch that’s on the voting urn, and I will be safe. This immunity idol is not transferable and goes only to the receiver of it. That’s me.

Jeff: That’s right. Billy, you have the idol, and you can use it whenever you think you’re in danger. As such, you will always be the last to vote until you use it. Charlie, what does yours say?

Charlie: Congratulations! You win the first immunity challenge. You shouldn’t enjoy this alone; pick one person to be immune with you.

Jeff: Charlie, you will be staying here tonight instead of at camp. The person you pick will also stay here and will not go to Tribal Council. Choose wisely.

Charlie: Is there any other choice for me? I want Maria here.

Paula: Typical.

Charlie: You’re just mad ‘cuz I didn’t pick you.

Paula: So what if I am?

Jeff: There’s more on there.

Charlie: The person you pick will pick one person to join the two of you and be immune. You, as the immunity winner, will pick one more person after that. The four of you will stay here and not attend Tribal Council.

Jeff: Maria, you have first choice.

Maria: I’m keeping Abdullah.

Jeff: Abdullah, you cannot be voted out tonight. Charlie, who else is staying here?

Charlie: I want my old alliance and my new one. Becky, come on over here.

Jeff: Charlie, Maria, Abdullah, and Becky are not going to Tribal Council tonight. All the rest of you are. Eat what you want and head to Tribal Council; you’re going straight there.

The four immunity winners are shown celebrating together around Charlie’s plate while the camera’s last image is of the defeated members heading to Tribal Council before the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Nishino Shima, Day 21. The four immunity winners are sitting around sharing Charlie’s meal.

Jeff: The other Survivors were not allowed to share food; you guys can share all you want. Charlie, you earned this meal; you can share it or keep it.

Charlie: Hey Jeff, you want a bite?

Jeff: Well, I can’t say no.

Charlie: Dig in; it’s good.

(confessional) Jeff: This isn’t a position I’m used to being in. Charlie offered me some of his steak, and here I am talking to the camera. It’s crazy.

Becky: It’s good to be back. The chimichangas were nice, but it’s sure good to share a good steak.

Jeff: Also, there are a few more orders of business. The four of you have access to the wet bar, the dessert bar, and whatever the others didn’t eat. Also, in the morning, you will be served breakfast before heading to the next challenge. This is going to be a huge advantage for you guys. You guys enjoy it here; there are beds and couches to sleep on. I have to get out of here; the others are expecting me at Tribal Council.

Jeff walks out the front door while Abdullah’s in mid-bite.

Abdullah: Great job, Charlie; if you keep this up, we’re going all the way.

Charlie: Hey, I can’t interest you guys in downing a beer as a toast, can I?

Abdullah: You know I can’t do that.

Charlie: Well, it can’t hurt to ask.

(confessional) Abdullah: For the first time, there’s access to a bar, and everyone’s taking advantage of it. I can’t, though; I am a Muslim, and my religion forbids it. I never really liked the taste, anyway. For me, there’s a soda bar, though, and I can definitely get into that.

The tribe is sitting around on the couches laughing and talking as the screen suddenly switches to a night sky above the Tribal Council hut.

The six Meiji members who do not have immunity walk in single-file to Tribal Council.

Jeff: By now, all of you have been here; grab your torch and get fire.

All six members do so and sit back down.

Jeff: So how did the merge really go? I know it’s hard to be honest in front of everyone at the challenge, but at Tribal Council, you can usually be more honest.

Paula: I already don’t like most of the people I haven’t been tribemates with. And by that, I mean I want to slap Charlie.

Jeff: So you and Charlie aren’t getting along.

Paula: He refuses to listen to reason.

Jeff: You can’t vote for him tonight, though.

Paula: I’ll vote for other reasons. I’m going to have to.

Jeff: Is Billy’s immunity idol coming into play here? Is this sort of a last chance at getting him out before he can use it?

Loretta: All it means is that we have to vote him out twice. There are plenty of opportunities for that. That or we have to make him think he’s not going home and then vote him out so he doesn’t use the idol.

Harriet: Quiet, Loretta! Do you really want that to come out?

Jeff: Is Billy the target tonight?

Harriet: I hadn’t planned on voting him out.

Jason: I had.

Jeff: Jason, you were the first out. Billy drove you up the wall, and you ended up losing your concentration and eating rice while Billy had meat loaf.

Jason: Believe me, I learned from that. I haven’t been able to stand Billy for a while now, and it will feel very good to get him out before he can use that damn idol.

Jeff: So Billy is the target?

Jason: Absolutely.

Jeff: Billy, if you get voted out before you have the chance to use that idol, what does that say about your decision?

Billy: It tells me I made a grave error. I should have held out; if I had, I know I’d be eating steak at the house tonight.

Jeff: Remember, folks; Billy’s idol doesn’t come into play tonight; everyone is fair game. It is time to vote. Billy, you’re up.

Billy walks up to the voting booth and writes down a name; it is not shown whose name he writes.

After him, Harriet gets up to vote; her vote is also not revealed.

Paula’s up next, and she votes Billy.

Paula (into vote camera): That idol just makes you too much of a wild card. Truthfully, I think you’re a hell of a guy, but that means nothing at this point.

The next to vote is Kevin; again, his vote is not shown.

Jason votes after Kevin; predictably, he votes for Billy.

Jason (into vote camera): You won’t shut up, you won’t go away, and you won’t stop giving me hell. Get out of my sight and out of my way to the million bucks.

Loretta is the last to vote; her vote is not shown, but her speech is heard.

Loretta (into vote camera): At this point in the game, the objective is to get the loose cannons out. You’re too much of a risk for me. You have to go.

Loretta walks back and sits down; the screen switches to Jeff.

Jeff: I’ll go tally the votes.

Jeff gets up to grab the urn; the screen shows all the contestants waiting silently for the results.

Jeff: Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.

Jeff opens the urn and pulls out a vote.

Jeff: First vote…Billy.

The screen shows Billy; he does not appear to respond.

Jeff: …Billy. That’s two votes Billy.

Billy starts shaking a little bit.

Jeff: …Jason.

Jason looks shocked and stares coldly at Billy.

Jeff: …Jason. Two votes Jason, two votes Billy.

Jeff reaches into the urn again.

Jeff: …Jason. That’s three votes Jason, two votes Billy. There’s one vote left.

Jeff takes out the last vote.

He unfolds it.

The screen pans to a distant shot of Jeff.

Jeff: Last vote…the ninth person voted out of Survivor: Japan…Jason. That’s four votes; that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.

Jason sighs angrily as he grabs his torch and slams it into the holder.

Jeff: Jason, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff snuffs Jason’s torch.

Jeff: The merge seems to have brought out sides of everyone we haven’t seen before. Clearly, the game has changed. This much is for sure, however. Everyone you vote out from here until the final two will be part of the jury that crowns the winner of Survivor: Japan. So remember, every time you vote someone out, you will later ask them to vote to give you a million dollars. This will be your dilemma. Grab your torches; head back to camp. Goodnight.

The five Meiji that attended Tribal Council are shown walking out with lit torches; at this point, the screen credits begin to roll.

Cut to commercial and input from corporate sponsors.

Back from commercial.

Jeff (voice-over): Next time on Survivor…the stakes are high in the reward challenge.

Jeff: For the team that loses, every member will be exiled separately.

Jeff (voice-over): The players’ stomachs are tested for immunity.

Jeff: You will have to eat sashimi in order to proceed. Sashimi is raw fish; I know that’s new to a lot of you.

Jeff (voice-over): And Paula realizes she’s made a major miscalculation.

(confessional): Paula: At that point, all I could do was mutter to myself, ‘What have I done?’

The camera pans to some of Survivor’s sponsors before switching to Jason.

Jason (final words): I was lied to, I was double-crossed, and I was outlasted by the most annoying, bossy person I’ve ever met. He’s not going to last; I know that. His stupid idol should have been his downfall, but he had to take me down first. To hell with him.

4 votes Jason: Billy, Harriet, Kevin, Loretta

2 votes Billy: Jason, Paula

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •