The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 10: “Wow, I’ve Seen Everything”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Japan, Episode 10: “Wow, I’ve Seen Everything”"
The camera presents an overview of the Ogasawara island group.

Jeff (voice over): Previously on Survivor…Kevin let Paula know what she didn’t know about Charlie.

Paula: His wife didn’t abandon him to take care of four kids on his own.

Kevin: Well, actually… she kind of did.

Jeff (voice-over): At the reward challenge, Becky, Loretta, and Paula managed to solve a puzzle in Japanese that got them a valuable reward.

Jeff: Becky, Loretta, and Paula win reward!

Jeff (voice-over): With the penalty of exile for the losing team, the team of three men couldn’t come through.

The camera shows Abdullah, Charlie, and Kevin throwing their hands down

Jeff (voice-over): However, Paula was ready to apologize to Charlie for her comments.

Paula: When we merged, I said some things to Charlie that were untrue and hurtful, and I never got the chance to apologize to him. I have all the respect for you in the world as a leader, as a Navy man, and as a father.

Jeff: Who am I to argue that you shouldn’t be able to hand it over to Charlie here?

Jeff (voice-over): Because of Paula’s sacrifice, Charlie enjoyed a feast along with Becky and Loretta at a waterfall.

Loretta: This is way better than a ham and cheese sandwich, even if it did come with chips.

Jeff (voice-over): For finishing second, Billy, Harriet, and Maria went back to camp with chips and salsa.

Billy: If we lost, I might have had to eat my immunity idol.

Harriet: Well, damn; we were this close to getting that thing out of the game.

Jeff (voice-over): For Abdullah, Kevin, and Paula, being exiled was rough.

Abdullah: At least I got lots of food at the house.

(confessional) Kevin: I’m alone here, and I have to do it all.

Jeff (voice-over): It was hardest on Paula, who was sent to an island with no flint and no established shelter.

Paula: So we have a knife, a pot, and a bunch of useless water. I guess this is the price I pay for firing my mouth off.

Jeff (voice-over): At the immunity challenge, balance and a strong stomach were tested. Despite being in exile and having almost no food for two days, Abdullah couldn’t bring himself to eat the sashimi.

Jeff: Abdullah says he’s out. Are you sure?

Abdullah: I’m sure.

Jeff (voice-over): It came down to answering a number question, and Charlie was the closest without going over.

Jeff: The correct answer…is 2228. Charlie wins immunity!

Jeff (voice-over): The old Taira alliance debated the idea of getting Becky out.

Loretta: Becky’s tough.

Harriet: What about Maria?

Loretta: She’s tough too, but Becky’s unbeatable.

Jeff (voice-over): Paula entertained the idea of voting off a former alliance-mate.

Harriet: So the five would be you, me, Billy, Loretta, and Kevin?

Paula: I could make Kevin go against Charlie’s folks.

Jeff (voice-over): At Tribal Council, though, Becky got only three votes, and the rest went to Loretta, making her the first member of the jury.

Jeff (snuffing Loretta’s torch): Loretta, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff (voice-over): Eight are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

The screen pans to shots of Japanese warriors in fierce battle, spliced with images of great ships and dojos. As pictures of gold coins and logos of “Survivor: Japan,” “Ronin,” and “Geisha,” begin to appear, the Survivor theme begins to play in the background while the castaways are shown in various outdoor images wearing their respective tribal buffs. This time, members of Minamoto are shown first in poses all seen in the first episode; the players appear in alphabetical order. Taira follows immediately, as does Fujiwara; each tribe’s members are shown in alphabetical order. The screen pans finally to a background of waves, ripples, and islands with the “Survivor: Japan” insignia superimposed over it.

At this point, the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Meiji, Day 24. The tribe returns from Tribal Council with only eight members, and Charlie hangs up his immunity necklace.

Harriet (to Billy): It look like we’re outnumbered.

Billy: I hate to say it, but I think we need to make sure you win immunity.

Harriet: Why do you say that?

Billy: Look at this. If you win immunity, I get the votes. I play my idol, I vote out someone, and we swing two people.

Harriet: Is this really going to work?

(confessional) Billy: It looks like the idol’s going to come out sooner than I thought. I was hoping to hold on to it for a little longer, but if I have to use it to stay in the game, then that’s what I’ll have to do.

Becky (to Charlie): Great challenge. Now I just wonder how I can beat you.

Charlie: Give it up, young lady. No one’s ever beaten me. Not you, not anyone here, not the Army.

(confessional) Charlie: I just won immunity for the second time in a row. I could definitely get used to this. I just hope I don’t have to.

The camera switches to Meiji, Day 25. Becky is playing Maria in a game of one-on-one, and Charlie’s sitting and eating rice.

Becky: You’re pretty good, but you can’t beat me.

Maria (shooting over Becky’s head): We’ll just see about that.

Maria’s shot misfires, and Becky runs to retrieve it.

Becky takes possession of the ball and runs past Maria, putting the ball in the tribe’s makeshift basketball hoop without very much trouble.

Becky: That’s eight buckets for me.

Maria: I have four; I still have a shot.

Becky: No, not really.

(confessional) Maria: No one beats Becky at basketball. I’m sure that if Charlie played her, she would lose, though. Charlie wins everything. I’m just glad he’s on my side.

The camera switches to Kevin, who’s trying to pace himself eating rice.

Kevin: I haven’t gotten a bit of food since I was out here.

Charlie: Sorry, man; I can’t relate.

Kevin: Don’t do this to me. I know Paula threw herself on the sword for you, but I wasn’t so lucky.

Charlie: I would have shared with you, too, but I only had a few spots, and I basically picked at random.

Kevin: Really. I thought you didn’t like me or something.

(confessional) Charlie: When I had immunity the first time, I didn’t pick Kevin because I knew there was no way in hell he was going home. If I left Becky behind, she was history.

Kevin: So you really thought I was safe?

Charlie: Becky was playing too many sides. She was close to too many people. Besides, people might get sick of her winning at one-on-one.

Kevin: Winning at one-on-one is a far cry from winning immunity, though.

Charlie: I know I have a target on my head. What, you think I don’t compete like my life depends on it? For purposes of the game, it does.

Kevin: All I have to say is this. I want some food.

The camera switches over to Nishino Shima, Day 25. The tribe rows in to meet Jeff.

Jeff: Come on in, guys!

All eight members take their places; a playing field appears behind them.

Jeff: Let’s get to today’s challenge. For this challenge, you will compete in teams of four. You will try to put a ball into the other team’s net. It’s pretty simple. The only catch is that you have to pivot at least one foot while you have the ball. You can use a goalie or have four attackers; it’s your call. The first team to score three goals wins reward. Wanna know what you’re playing for?

All Survivors anxiously tell Jeff they do.

Jeff: For the winning tribe, you get pizza and iced tea. Also, you get a choice. Every member of the winning team will vote on whether to accept the reward or split into two teams of two and compete for a bigger reward. First off, the teams will each have two men and two women. Everyone needs to draw for teams.

All eight members are shown briefly picking teams.

Jeff: Going for the white goal are Billy, Harriet, Kevin, and Paula. Going for the black goal are Abdullah, Becky, Charlie, and Maria. First possession will go to whoever can get the ball first. Survivors ready?

All eight Survivors signal readiness.

Jeff: GO!

Billy and Abdullah take off after the first ball. Billy fumbles it, and Abdullah gets the ball first.

Jeff: Abdullah has it! You need to pass or shoot! There’s no running with it!

Abdullah peers over Kevin, who’s gotten in his face, and lobs the ball to Becky.

Becky in turn passes to Maria.

Jeff: Maria in position! Paula’s the last line of defense!

Maria underhands the ball toward Paula, who knocks it away.

Jeff: Paula with the save! That’s a free ball!

Harriet picks up the ball and fires it to Billy, who’ on the other end of the court.

Jeff: That’s an immediate reversal! Now Charlie’s the last line of defense!

Billy is covered by Abdullah, but Kevin runs past Billy. Billy tosses the ball over Abdullah’s head to Kevin.

Jeff: White team getting fancy! Kevin has it now!

Kevin fakes once and puts the ball past Charlie.

Jeff: Kevin scores! White team’s up one to nothing! Charlie, you have possession of the ball now!

Charlie throws a short pass to Becky, who throws a short pass to Maria. Billy smothers Maria with heavy defense.

Jeff: Billy’s not giving an inch!

Maria rolls the ball on the ground; a pair of hands is shown picking it up. The camera pans to Abdullah with the ball within shooting distance of the goal.

Jeff: Maria’s gamble appears to pay off!

Abdullah throws the ball at Paula’s goal with all his force; it bounces off her right hand and into the net.

Jeff: Abdullah scores! We’re all even! Paula, you have possession of the ball now!

Paula hesitates for a minute and throws a long pass in Billy’s direction at the other end. Billy tries to leap; Becky knocks it away.

Jeff: That’s a loose ball!

Harriet dives face-first at the ball and grabs it.

Jeff: That’s a great grab on Harriet’s part! I didn’t know she had it in her!

Harriet hands the ball to Kevin, who turns and shoots. Charlie can’t stop it.

Jeff: Kevin scores again! White team’s up two to one! Charlie, you have possession!

Charlie throws a long pass to Becky at the other end; Becky leaps up and grabs it, but she drops it.

Jeff: The long pass fails again! Someone needs to get that!

Billy grabs the ball and rolls without his feet touching the ground; he lobs the ball to Kevin, and Kevin has to dive to get it.

Jeff: Kevin making a daring move to keep up with Billy’s daring move!

Kevin hesitates after getting back up, but he tosses the ball to Harriet, who’s near the net; Harriet has it within feet of the net.

Jeff: Just one shot separates Harriet from a reward!

Harriet tosses the ball underhanded at Charlie…

…and it goes in the net.

Jeff: Harriet scores! Harriet’s team wins reward!

The winning team gathers at center court while the others take spots off to the side.

Jeff: The four of you won this challenge have a big decision to make. There’s enough pizza and iced tea here for each of you to have two slices and a large glass of iced tea. However, I have an offer. Each of you will vote individually with these stones for whether you want to take this reward and finish or whether you want to split into two teams and play for a bigger reward. If you win, you get this pizza and iced tea, plus you get garlic bread, breadsticks, and ice cold beer. If you lose, however, you don’t get a reward; you join Abdullah, Becky, Charlie, and Maria in getting nothing. Each of you will get a white stone and a black stone. If you want to stop playing and take the pizza and iced tea, you pick the white stone. If you want to play again, you pick the black stone. When I tell you to reveal, you will reveal your decision.

All four players take their stones and appear to pick one.

Jeff: Reveal.

All four players reveal black stones.

Jeff: Everyone wants to compete. You will split into teams of two and compete under the same rules.

Billy and Kevin are on one team; Harriet and Paula are on the other.

Jeff: Survivors ready?

Paula: The boys are going down.

Jeff: GO!

Billy dives first at the ball; this time, he grabs it, and Kevin runs to get open.

Jeff: Billy has it! Remember, with only two to a team, there might not be a chance to play goalie!

Billy passes the ball to Kevin, who’s covered by Harriet.

Jeff: Kevin has it now! Remember, both of you will have to work together!

Kevin tosses a sharp pass to Billy, who’s near the net. Paula rushes into goal.

Jeff: Paula trying to defend her net! Billy, you have a shot here!

Paula: Come on, Billy, give me what you got.

Billy: Oh, hell yeah.

Billy throws with all his force at the net; Paula has no chance.

Jeff: Billy scores! The guys are up one to nothing! Paula, it’s your ball.

Paula hesitates and tosses a ball to Harriet at a distance. Harriet waits for Paula to get into position; she outruns Kevin and takes possession.

Jeff: Paula has the ball! One more pass might get the girls into scoring position!

Paula lobs the ball to Harriet while Billy runs back; Kevin takes the goal.

Jeff: Harriet looking to score! Kevin’s in goal!

Harriet winds up to throw; Kevin catches the ball and fires down court to Billy, who’s wide open.

Jeff: If Billy gets this, he has an open net to shoot at!

Billy catches the ball on a bounce and throws the ball easily at the net. It goes in before Paula can come close.

Jeff: Billy scores again! The guys are up two to nothing! Paula, it’s your ball again!

Paula lobs the ball to Harriet, but her throw is weak; Billy intercepts it. Kevin runs toward the net, and Billy passes the ball to him.

Jeff: Billy gets a steal! Kevin has the chance to score and win it!

Kevin uses a sidearm motion and gets the ball past Paula, who tries to block it but fails.

Jeff: Kevin scores! Kevin and Billy win reward!

Paula slaps her knee and marches off the field in frustration.

Jeff: Kevin and Billy, you guys still have a decision to make. Once again, you can choose to end the competition and take all this food. If you take this food, you will eat here and return to camp with full stomachs. If you decide to compete, you will compete head-to-head for an even bigger reward. This food will go to the winner and only to the winner. In addition, you will receive food delivered to your camp each of the next two days. That food will be yours and yours alone.

The camera switches to the six Survivors who are eliminated from the challenge.

Jeff: Just like the first decision, you will indicate your choice by showing a white stone or a black stone. There is a catch this time. If even one of you wants to compete, you will compete. You must agree to take your reward in order to get it. Make your decision now.

Both Billy and Kevin are shown making their decisions.

Jeff: Reveal.

One white stone appears in one hand. The other hand has a black stone.

Jeff: Billy wants to compete. Here’s how it will work. Each of you will alternate shots on each other. One person will shoot on the goal; the other will play goalie. You will then switch spots. You will do this five times. Whoever scores the moat goals wins reward. Billy, since you wanted to compete, you will go first. Take your spots; wait for my go.

Billy lines up to take his shot across from Kevin.

Jeff: Ready, aim, fire!

Billy picks up the ball and wastes no time throwing it; it goes right past Kevin.

Jeff: Billy’s up one to nothing!

A quick clip shows Kevin scoring, followed by each person making a save. Billy’s next shot goes in.

Jeff: Kevin, you’re down two to one. Ready, aim, fire!

Kevin throws as hard as he seemingly can; he misses to the right.

Jeff: Kevin, you missed. Billy’s still ahead by one.

The next two shots miss as well; Billy is shown back up to shoot.

Jeff: Billy, you’re up by one goal. If you score, you win. Ready, aim, fire!

Billy hesitates but throws to the right side of the net. It goes in.

Jeff: That’s three goals; that’s enough. Billy wins reward!

Billy runs over to claim his reward.

Jeff: Billy, all the food is yours, and tomorrow morning, you will get a delivery of food that’s all yours. For the rest of you, I’ve got nothing for you. Head on back to camp.

Kevin looks distraught as he walks off with the rest while the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Meiji, Day 25. Billy is the only member of the tribe who appears happy.

Kevin: What the hell’s so great about getting all this food for yourself?

Billy: I wanted to compete. This game is about competing.

Kevin: This game is also about discretion. This game is about not trying to screw people over.

Billy: Food is important, and if I want to keep it all for myself, and I earn it, that’s my right!

Kevin: Damn it, you could have been just as well off with just what we could have had!

Billy: Since when is there a ‘we’?

Kevin: When we were on a team and we earned all that food.

Billy: If someone’s going to beat Charlie, we have to be at our best!

Kevin: Is that all you can think about?

Billy: Is that a problem?

Kevin: When that’s all you can think about, yes it is a problem! Hell, what makes you think you can win even if Charlie doesn’t?

(confessional) Billy: Kevin’s jealous. If he wanted that food, he should have earned it. I don’t care if he didn’t want to compete; I did. He needs to quit his bitching and be a man.

(confessional) Kevin: It’s ridiculous how much of a sense of entitlement Billy has. He earned his reward, but the fact that he felt the need to take food away from another member of this tribe shows just what kind of player he really is. I’m not really mad about it or anything; this just shows what kind of player he really is.

The camera switches to Meiji, Night 25. Billy and Kevin are still jawing at each other while Charlie and Paula are sitting and talking in the shelter.

Billy: I don’t know what the hell your issue is. I earned the food, and I have no trouble writing your name down at the next vote!

Kevin: I hope you do, you son of a #####. I hope you do.

Billy: Go ahead and make the same invitation to everyone else.

Kevin: If you’re going to do this all the way to the final two, you’re going to get killed.

(confessional) Billy: Kevin thinks I should have just taken the food. Why the hell should I do that when I had the chance to do better?

The camera switches to Paula and Charlie talking in the shelter. Charlie appears to be in some discomfort.

Paula: Is it your back that’s bothering you? I know you told me you hurt your back on the first day.

Charlie: I don’t know what it is. I wonder if it was too hot out.

Paula: Do you think you’re dehydrated?

Charlie: I really hope not. I have some water here; I’ve been drinking it some.

Paula: Well, drink more.

The camera pans out.

Paula (shouting): Hey, can we get some water here?

Billy: Get it yourself!

Paula: I’m serious here! Charlie’s sick!

Billy: Well, if it’s for Charlie, then he can get it!

Paula gets up to walk over to Billy.

Paula: I don’t know what the hell your problem is, but get your act together and let’s get Charlie some water! I think he’s dehydrated!

Billy: Well, it’s not my damn fault he doesn’t drink enough water! What do you people want from me?

Paula: How about a little respect for your fellow contestant?

Billy: Maybe if you shut the hell up, I will.

The camera switches back to Charlie, who’s on his back in more pain.

Paula: Oh my God…this doesn’t look good. Charlie, are you OK?

Charlie: I’m fine. I’ll be fine.

Paula: You’re sweating like crazy. Are you in pain?

Charlie: Some, but it’s nothing too unusual. I’m kind of hot. Get me some water.

Paula: Holy hell! Someone get the medic! This is serious!

Harriet (from outside the shelter, not on screen): We’re getting a medic?

Paula: This is not a drill, Harriet. Someone get a medic for Charlie! I think he’s having heat stroke!

Billy: I don’t know what the hell the big deal is; it’s not even hot out—

Kevin: Dude, shut the hell up and help!

(confessional) Paula: I didn’t know what was going on, but Charlie was getting worse and worse. I didn’t care who it was; I wanted a medic out there as quickly as I could.

The camera switches to the Survivor Medical Team coming to shore on a motorboat. Three men led by a tall, dark-haired man in a polo shirt walk onto the beach.

Medic (in a thick Australian accent): We’re looking for Charlie!

Paula: He’s here in the shelter! Come quick!

The medical team assembles around Charlie with a stretcher and an IV system in tow.

Medic (to Charlie): So what’s going on here?

Charlie is having difficulty speaking.

Medic (to Paula): He can’t seem to respond. What’s going on?

Paula: I think it’s heat stroke.

Medic: Well, he is sweating an awful lot. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s heat exhaustion. We’re going to have to take him. He’ll be with us overnight at least.

Paula: You’re taking him out of the game?

Medic: Charlie’s life is in danger here. We need to get him out of here.

(confessional) Paula: I really don’t know what happened, but I know it’s bad news. I know that our experience here has changed completely. Charlie’s in the hospital.

The medical team carries Charlie off on a stretcher; he isn’t yet hooked to an IV system, but the medics are pouring water on him as they get him onto the boat.

Paula (shouting to the medics): You take good care of him!

Paula drops to her knees are appears to cry as the screen fades to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Meiji, Day 26. The mood is much more somber around camp, and only seven members are present.

Paula: Last night was the worst night of my life. It was like seeing a brother taken to the hospital.

Maria: He’s the one who keeps us all together. Now he’s gone.

Becky: Do you think he’s coming back?

Paula: I just hope he’s OK.

(confessional) Maria: Charlie’s been my biggest ally since the second day out here. The hardest thing I’ve had to witness was seeing him carried out of here. I’ve seen worse in Yugoslavia, where I was born, but it’s been forever since something like this has happened.

Billy: I’m such an assh---.

Kevin: We all know you’re an assh---, but that’s not doing us any good.

Billy: I just wish there was something I could do for him.

Kevin: We all do, Billy. Believe me, if there was something I could do for Charlie, I’d be doing it.

Billy: I think we all would.

Kevin: I know we all would.

(confessional) Billy: Yesterday I acted like a total s---head. I threw it in Paula’s face when she was just trying to help Charlie. In a way, I feel responsible for what happened to Charlie.

Harriet: Nothing we did could have done this to Charlie.

Billy: I still feel like it was my fault.

Harriet: I think we all feel a little like that.

Billy: I don’t get it, though. He’s the strongest one out here. He started a fire without flint, he won the first two immunities, he was a leader in every way, and he was on the fast track to a million bucks. He never even had to live with Rachel.

Harriet: Don’t get me started on that.

Billy: It just shows us that we can’t take anything for granted.

(confessional) Harriet: Billy’s taking Charlie’s departure pretty rough. He’s taking it worse than any of us. Even Paula’s holding up better than he is.

Paula (to Becky): I haven’t cried like that in years. I haven’t cried like that since my mom died.

Becky: I wanted to cry. I didn’t do it, though.

Paula: Now isn’t the time to tell everyone you’re stronger than me.

Becky: I might have felt better if I did, though. It’s hard to keep it all in.

The camera switches to a boat arriving.

Crew member: We got food here for Billy!

Billy barely responds as the crew walks out with a crate full of food.

Crew member: Billy? This food is yours.

Billy: Yeah, that’s good and all…don’t really have much use for it.

Crew member: Well, it’s yours. Remember, it’s yours and only yours; you can’t share it.

Billy: You know what? Just take it back with you. I don’t really feel like eating today.

Crew member: Wait, did you just tell us to take the food back?

Billy: Yeah, take it back. I don’t want it.

Becky: Are you really telling them to take that back?

Billy: I’m telling them I don’t want it.

Becky: Wow. I’ve seen everything.

(confessional) Billy: I’m probably the only person in the history of the game to turn food away, especially if I earned it. I felt like I was going to be sick all day, though. I was in no condition to eat.

Kevin: So after all that shouting last night, no one gets the food.

Billy: It’s karma, I guess. I get all this food, and now I don’t feel like eating it.

Kevin: I’m starting to feel bad for you, man.

Billy: Don’t feel bad for me.

(confessional) Kevin: Ever since Charlie left, Billy’s been in a funk. He’s really a good guy when he wants to be, and when he’s been a jerk, he figures it out sooner or later. I don’t think anyone wanted to find out like this, though.

Maria and Paula are sitting in the shelter talking.

Maria: Is there anything we can do for Charlie? At least something we can do to make sure he’s always with us?

Paula: I was never much for that. If you have any ideas, go for it.

Maria: You’re so strong, and I saw you cry. That had to be hard.

Paula: I never cry, and I’ve been in tears on and off since last night. I even cried myself to sleep. Wait, did I sleep?

Maria: I think so.

(confessional) Paula: Maria wants to make some kind of dedication to Charlie. It’s as if he died or something. Well, in some way, he did, and he took a big part of us with him.

Maria: I couldn’t sleep. I was asking myself what would happen if he didn’t make it?

Paula: You can’t mean that. I know he came through, and he’ll be back.

Maria: I’ve been around death for a lot of my life. All I can do is hope he makes it.

Paula: He’s going to make it. I just hope he doesn’t have any permanent damage.

The camera pans away from the Meiji camp as the screen cuts to commercial.

Back from commercial.

Meiji, Day 27. All seven Meiji members, excluding Charlie, are sitting around the fire.

Becky: Today’s the challenge. If there is one.

Paula: Maybe Charlie will be there. Maybe we’ll all go to the challenge, and he’ll be there.

Billy: I wonder what they’ll do for him if he comes back.

Kevin: If he doesn’t come back, I just want to say goodbye to him.

Maria: He’s coming back. He just has to.

(confessional) Abdullah: For the last two nights, we have all wondered what’s happening to Charlie. For all we know, he’s coming back for the challenge. But for all we know at the same time, he’s not even going to live.

Harriet: So what happens if he doesn’t come back?

Kevin: I think it’s a free day for us. No one gets voted out.

Harriet: I’d rather go to Tribal Council than lose Charlie like this.

Paula: Nothing against everyone here, but I’d rather vote out two people tonight and have my neck on the line both times than lose Charlie like this.

(confessional) Becky: No one wants to be out of the game like this. Charlie was a dominant player and a hell of a guy, and to think that he’s out of the game like this is pretty close to insane.

The camera switches to a motorboat coming in. Upon closer examination, the same crew member who delivered food the day before is not on the boat; instead, Jeff walks off the boat carrying a crate for Billy.

Billy and Maria run up to Jeff and help him carry the crate back to the fire.

All seven Survivors sit around the fire while Jeff takes a seat.

Jeff: Given the circumstances, I think that the first order of business should be what’s in here. Billy, you won this food as a part of your reward. It’s my understanding that you turned away yesterday’s delivery.

Billy: That’s exactly right. I didn’t feel right eating in front of everyone else like this.

Jeff: That’s why I’ve decided to offer you a deal. If you want, you can share your reward with the rest of the tribe. Or, if you want, you can keep this food for yourself.

Billy: I was prepared to send this food back, but if you’re going to let me share it, then it can stay.

Jeff: Everyone is allowed to eat this food. You can dig in any time you want, but first, I imagine you guys are waiting on some news about a fellow player.

The tribe is shown anxiously sitting around the firs listening intently to Jeff.

Jeff: The good news should come first. Charlie is alive and well, and he’s responsive to us. He’s spent the last two nights in a Japanese hospital. We’ve been treating him, and he’s doing well.

Becky: What happened to him?

Jeff: Well, when you guys last saw him, he was sweating an awful lot, and he was in a lot of pain. He asked us if he was having heat stroke.

Paula: I told him it was probably heat stroke.

Jeff: It wasn’t heat stroke. Charlie suffered a mild heart attack.

The tribe collectively gasps and utters expressions of extreme shock.

Jeff: His chances of survival were always pretty good, but the recovery process may be a bit tricky. Charlie is no longer in the game and will no longer be competing for a million dollars.

Paula is shown holding onto Becky tightly; she appears to be in tears.

Jeff: Paula, I understand that you exchanged some harsh words with Charlie right after the merge, but I also saw how you made it up to him. You definitely did the right thing. You made up with Charlie at the right time, and I think you’re always going to thank yourself for doing so.

Becky: It’s OK, Paula. He’s going to be fine.

Jeff: As long as the doctors approve, Charlie will be the second member of the jury. He will have a hand in who wins the million dollars. If his recovery goes as expected, he will be at an upcoming Tribal Council and will be more than qualified to make a decision. If he misses a couple of Tribal Councils, we will fill him in on what happens with videos. If he’s unable to serve as a juror, Jason will be the seventh member of the jury and will be briefed on what happens at every Tribal Council since he left.

Maria: Is there any chance we could send a message to him?

Jeff: I really don’t see why not. I have a notebook and pen here; if you guys want to write a message to him in it, we’ll get it to him.

Jeff hands the notebook to Maria, who begins writing.

Jeff: While you guys are writing messages to Charlie, I should remind you that this does have ramifications in the game. Since Charlie’s out of the game, there will be no need for an immunity challenge; you are all safe from the vote. You have the evening off, and the game will resume in the morning.

Paula: I’d rather go to Tribal Council.

Jeff: I understand, Paula. Also, remember that Charlie won the first two immunity challenges. If anything, it tells me that competition for immunity is going to be wide open next time.

The camera switches to Paula finishing her message to Charlie; she wipes tears from her eyes as she writes it.

Jeff: Paula, this looks like it’s harder on you than anyone else. Are you going to hold up OK here at camp?

Paula: These guys are a great support system. I’ll be fine after some time.

Jeff: OK then. I’ll get these messages to Charlie, and I’ll let you guys get back to life here at camp. I’ll see everyone tomorrow.

The camera switches to Jeff walking back to the boat; it then shows a message written in the sand with the machete – Maria is shown, from a distance, finishing the message “WE LOVE YOU CHARLIE” in the sand in large letters. The screen credits begin to roll at this point.

Cut to commercial and input from corporate sponsors.

Back from commercial.

Jeff (voice-over): Next time on Survivor…the loss of Charlie is still hitting the Survivors hard.

(confessional) Becky: He was something to everyone. Maybe he wouldn’t have gone all the way, but it should have been Charlie, not a heart attack, that decided that.

Jeff (voice-over): Everyone gets a chance to buy a moment of happiness.

Jeff: Welcome to the Survivor Auction.

Jeff (voice-over): And someone who needs help winning immunity might just get it.

Jeff: For the winner of this item, you will receive an advantage in the immunity challenge.

The camera pans to some of Survivor’s sponsors before switching to Charlie’s final words.

Paula (final words on Charlie’s behalf): I didn’t get along with Charlie at first, but it’s because he’s so much like me. He’s a fierce competitor, a leader, and a man who gets things done. He has a way with people, and he’s a joy to be around. If my sons grow up to be anything like Charlie, I will be incredibly proud of them. Good luck, Charlie, and God bless. We’re all pulling for you!

Charlie leaves the game; no vote is taken.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •