The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

syren 5414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
This time I got the right title. This is my first time writing a fictional piece that is not prose. I hope you enjoy, and all comments are welcome.

"Shattered Purity"

The blue chair nestles her body in comfort; the soft velour caressing into her flesh. Gazing beyond the red trimmed window, watching as the force of the rain seemingly slashes through the pain. Seeing the moonlight slice through the sheets of pouring glass she remembers, a similar time before.

Her eyes flutter closed as she sees that little girl staring through a rain-glazed window. Hearing the quickening pace of the drops against the thin glass reflects the building sickness inside. She, her, the little girl who was…stiffens.

The rickety muffler reverberates a sound of dread into the darkness, bringing her sickness to a point of overflow. Tonight is the end. This she just knows.

In the dark she sits, this little girl who learned to listen by the back of a hand, holding her breath. She cannot make a sound.

Fear, anger, and the animal determination to survive begins to rage through her.

Other than the sound of rain pitting against the glass, all is silent outside. The door below creaks, breaking into her thoughts. Her breath catches. A voice cuts through the night, beckoning her. The silence of her ragged breath telling, remembering…hands covering her. Anger consumes and begins to flame.

On the stairs now, her name flows as a singsong. Like a cat, this breath of a girl takes a stance. Knowing what that sickening sing song voice is cue for, the fact that she must give. Tonight she will refuse.

She watches the knob as it turns with the presence behind. Suddenly the door is forcefully thrown open, that voice demanding reason for her defiance.

She doesn’t hear, she sees. A little girl thrashing in the sheets as the nightmares over take her. Him, sweaty face contorting as he rips from her what was only hers to give. She sees, she feels…
Rage.

Her arm lifts, her finger twitches. Her arms jerk violently from the kickback. Then nothing.

A deafening sound rips through the room where the ones who are not really there sit. Some turn to gasp, at what they do not really see.

In the blue chair, with the soft velour, a sticky wetness begins to spread. Her sickness that he began finally encasing her.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" pixiechick 07-13-05 1
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" cahaya 07-14-05 2
   RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" syren 08-07-05 11
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" zombiebaby 07-14-05 3
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" CantStandToLook 07-14-05 4
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" brvnkrz 07-14-05 5
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" universityofkentuckyrocks 07-16-05 6
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" Schnookie Palookie 07-17-05 7
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" Outfrontgirl 07-25-05 8
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" seahorse 07-25-05 9
 RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity" mysticwolf 07-29-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pixiechick 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-13-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pixiechick Click to send private message to pixiechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-05 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

WOW!!! Deep and dark and delicious!!!

Pixiedust is not yet
FDA approved

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 14104 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Powerfully and skillfully written, syren. This is a gripping, frightening tale from the dark side that shatters the readers' feeling of innocence with its defiant rage and its tragic ending.

I would certainly like to read more of your fiction. You write about our inner world with amazing clarity. From a reader's viewpoint, I think you have a lot of talent, so keep writing and continue to hone your word craft.

"Timeless at lightspeed."

syren 5414 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Thank you so much for your kind words.

Thanks to everyone...

zombiebaby 7021 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
I like this a lot Syren. You are very talented and would love to hear more!

Look at me I got a Sweet Summer Syren Siggie!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
That's incredibly deep and very dark. Great writing and very scary all at the same time.

Watch out, here comes the Thndr

brvnkrz 20471 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Very powerful.

when you love someone, you tend to see them as you want them to be, not as they are.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-16-05, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Good writing Syren.

UL will always suck in my book!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Wow! Great piece of writing Syren.

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Very powerful, syren! Definitely kicks the reader in the gut. I like your writing very much.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Very strong piece.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

mysticwolf 10627 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity""
Very powerful. Nicely written.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •