The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-14-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "
Let me preface this by saying that I don't have access to any decent graphics programs at the moment but I had an idea for a piece so I didn't want to wait until I *might* have access.

I used a freeware program called PaintBuster (which is great for freeware! Props to the people who created it and made it free!). I will hold off on the explanation (will post it in post #1) so you can visualize it without "prejudice" first.

Enjoy!

one can wish, no?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up PhoenixMons 07-14-04 1
 RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up cqvenus 07-14-04 2
 RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up SherpaDave 07-14-04 3
 RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up Asrai 07-14-04 4
 RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up zombiebaby 07-15-04 5
 Cool graphic dude! Sweater_Puffs 07-17-04 6
 RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up seahorse 09-27-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-14-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "
Explanation follows...

As the title suggests, different people will probably see different things. I could psycho-analyze you based upon your interpretations, hehe!

As a dancer, I've always been told I have lovely arches and a lovely pointe, despite my somehwat frequent tendency to sickle (dancer terminology). So, I decided to take some pictures of my pointe and try to do something cool with them.

When I started crafting this, I realized that it probably looked like a person with a really small body (and/or really large legs), most likely a woman, legs spread (though the legs would be backward if this were the case). The bottom image could be a woman lying on her back/shoulders with the majority of her back and her butt off the ground - her legs outstretched over her head. But...alas...that is not correct The two larger images (top & bottom) are simply legs joined at the knee (darn, it's not something kinky ) and the smaller (right and left) are just a pair of pointed feet.

The idea here is a dancer's warm-up and emphasizing the lines and curves seen in the legs/feet of a dancer. I wanted to use symmetry because perfect lines are essential in dance - perfection in alignment and in the relationship between the various parts of the body. Hope that makes sense!

For clarity's sake, I'm including the two original images used to create this piece...for some reason they are uploading VERY blurry - my apologies.

one can wish, no?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cqvenus 9713 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "

feets? neato. it kinda looks like clouds.

~ cq

Monsty is lying, she is going to a truck driver's convention. She told me. She used the language to prove it. -- knockers

SherpaDave 8316 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "
You already know I think this is hella cool.

Untrue CrimesSmokeLong Quarterly

Asrai 6062 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "
Ooohhhh, this is awesome. It makes me feel calm, for some reason.

"One has just to be oneself. That's my basic message. The moment you accept yourself as you are, all burdens, all mountainous burdens, simply disappear. Then life is a sheer joy, a festival of lights." ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

zombiebaby 7021 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "
This si great PM! To be able to see this in your head and then execute it is amazing.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

The fellowship of the banana has begun...

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-17-04, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cool graphic dude!"
I see squished Ninja Fighting Crabs.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SSC4 (VA) Rorschach's Warm-up "
Very neat picture PM. Great job.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •