The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My bags are packed...diary day 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-04, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My bags are packed...diary day 1"
When I told people at the restaurant last night I was going to Tampa, the general reaction was, ‘Have a good trip.’

I met Joey at the Road on the way home and some of our friends were having an impromptu going away party for him. The comments there were different.

‘How long before one of you strangles the other?”

‘You two together for 5 days?…OMG’

And other comments along those lines and unprintable here in a few languages.

The most perplexing comment, of course, came from a former and current future paramour who is ending yet another dysfunctional relationship with a known expiration date. It was late. I was just going to leave a message, ‘See ya when I get back.’ She answered.

Verrrrry sleepily, “Hi”

Me, ‘Didn’t mean to wake you, just wanted to say I’ll see you later.”

Grogily, ‘Will you be back Saturday?”

Me, curious but not quite willing to go there, ‘Don’t know, call me.’

Her, ‘K’

Joey and I will be heading to Key Largo and beyond in about 5 hours.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*The 'BUTT' of the SoBe Lvoe Butt Connectors*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •