The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

RudyRules 8355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
This is a little something I put together and I’ve included several of you. Ashmo gave me her explicit permission in chat and Dave was my witness, the others were taken from the blanket permission thread.

BUD LIGHT Presents:
Real OTer of Genius!

Today we salute you Ms. Moonbaby!
You provoke great works of poetry like “Goodnight Moon.”
Yes, you bare it all, without you streaking would never be the same.
You make the coyotes howl and the looney bins bustle.
You turner of tides, you waner and waxer…
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Ms. Luminous one, and know you are our favorite heavenly body.

Today we salute you Oh Clueless one!
Probably Clueless as you sail the seas with the Yacht Club moniker: Wrong way Peachfuzz.
To you starboard is left and port is right.
Only a Sheepdog named Rory could sail with you, hair across the eyes, oblivious to the danger you cause.
Yes, sail Mate! Sail on! Doing all you can to decrease the population of small craft.
So crack open an ice cold bottle of Bud Light, Oh Master of the seas, because without you the Coast Guard would have nothing to do but intercept illegal narcotic shipments.

Today we salute you…you…you, Echogirl.
You always have the last word; you let us know what’s on your mind.
You broadcast our thoughts, the good, bad, the ugly, without a care as to content, you lay it bare.
If there’s a word to be said, you’ll say it, a yodel to be yodeled, you’ll sing it.
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Reverberator, because you put the vibrate in vibrator.

Today we salute you, Mr. Nailbone dude.
Though women fear driving nails into walls, they appreciate the bone you throw their way.
Sure a screw is nice, staples do it rapid-fire, but a Nailbone is a hard man to beat.
What else can be driven home with a hammer and live to tell about it?
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Mr. Hard as nails, and know we mean it when we say you do it the hard way.

Today we salute you, Miss Ashmo Circuit City Clerk girl.
You serve our needs, lurking in wait behind the Circuit City Counter.
Ready to pounce, to sell us every extra option we don’t want or need.
And when it’s time to close the deal, you give us the full Ashmo treatment…an extended warranty sealing our fate with those baby doll eyes.
So crack open an ice cold bottle of Bud Light, Ms. Full lifetime unlimited protection lady, you provide the protection and we’ll take care of the rest.

Today we salute you, Mr. FarmBoy.
You toil in the fields, sowing so we can reap the bounty of your sweat.
Milking day and night, whether the cows need it or not.
Yes, supplying our great nation with the fruits of your labor.
And doing it while wearing kilts!
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Mr. Green Acres Man, you give us the meat that puts the padding on our seats.

Today we salute you, Mr. Pepe LePew.
Ignoring the aroma wafting from your body, you forge on, determined to get your girl.
Sure she’s only a feline, but do you give up? Do you even realize it? Non!
Pursuing every angle, bounding along, the very epitome of savoir faire.
Interspecies love, now that’s a real skunk’s dream!
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Oh stinky one, but ya better have the insurance paid up ‘cause Lion Chow ain’t no girl skunk.

Today we salute you, editors of flash fiction.
You purveyors of sublime literature.
You weed through submission after submission, tearing out your few remaining hairs hour by hour.
You bring us the best writing of Llama herding nomads named Dave.
Your keen eyes ever focused, scanning for spelling and grammar; the Visine factory on speed dial.
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Tech and Wheezy, you put the fun in flashing.

Today we salute you, Ms. Mandy, keeper of the bar.
No matter how snockered you are, you hold court in our bar.
Your words of wisdom liven things up, not to mention your lap dances!
Yes, you put the lap in dance, the gin in tonic, and the whisper in chat.
You are the girl who keeps us coming back for more or at least at least keeps us coming.
So crack open an ice cold bottle of Bud Light, Queen of the bar, you can bring us a stiff one any old time!

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius SaphireLady 01-25-04 1
 RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius echogirl 01-25-04 2
 RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius probably clueless 01-25-04 3
   RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius RudyRules 01-25-04 4
 RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius Bebo 01-25-04 5
 Excellent!!! Sheila 01-25-04 6
 RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius nailbone 01-26-04 7
 RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius L82LIFE 01-26-04 8
 RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius buckeyegirl 01-31-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-25-04, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
I liked it. You did good. Easy to read, funny, showed style. 10 points out of 10.

A PheonixMon Original
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
Today we salute you…you…you, Echogirl.
You always have the last word; you let us know what’s on your mind.
You broadcast our thoughts, the good, bad, the ugly, without a care as to content, you lay it bare.
If there’s a word to be said, you’ll say it, a yodel to be yodeled, you’ll sing it.
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Reverberator, because you put the vibrate in vibrator.

Woo Hoo I'm included in a story! Now stay out of my dresser drawers

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
The Coast Guard intercepts illegal narcotic shipments?

*I'm Fuc*ed...*

BTW...Thanks for the mention.

**Dawn shines over marblehead**

A Kittyloaf®Original
*The 'BUTT' of the SoBe Lvoe Butt Connectors*

RudyRules 8355 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
**Dawn shines over marblehead**

S-L-O-W-L-Y!

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

Bebo 20374 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
Oh, these are great! But now I have that song running through my head...

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Excellent!!!"
These are way too funny RR!! I think you would have had to hear the real commercials to appreciate the humor but, fortunately, I have heard quite a number of them! I can almost hear the back-up singer guy now (hard man to beeeeeeeeeat).

Simply wonderful stuff!

nailbone 27248 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
Very nice!! Those are some of my fave commercials, and you did them well.

Sandra, Panama's Sole Survivor
OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian, and Vice-President of the GAWKUR Alliance o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
These were too funny, RR! Love them all.

buckeyegirl 5446 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius"
Sharkie wipe, please? Wonderful Rudy! Very easy to read, and very creative.

A Kyngsladye Creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •