10. The New York Yankees will win their division again this year despite fielding an almost entirely new team -- and then proceed to get swept in the first round of the playoffs by the Kansas City Royals.
9. Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, and Anna Nicole Smith will co-star in the smash-hit film of the year, "Stop, Drop & Roll".
8. Now that Mad Cow Disease has been discovered in the states, the Chick-Fil-A cows will slowly be phased out of advertisements and replaced by animated enchiladas.
7. The "Big Lie" on the upcoming chapter of Survivor will involve Martha Stewart, two ultra secret spiderholes, four unnamed BCS voters, and a scantily clad kittyloaf.
6. The media won't make a huge deal out of the security issues at the Olympics. In fact, they probably won't even mention it at all.
5. Osama will finally be captured after he is lured out of hiding with a real Philly Cheesesteak and a box of Ho Hos.
4. Democrats and Republicans will agree on more things this year than ever before.
3. The next big trend in men's clothing -- kilts made out of maille.
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger will be elected Governor of Cal....ohh wait, that already happened.
And the number one prediction for 2004, from the home office in Parvo City, West Virginia...
1. The number one topic of discussion amongst bloggers in the new year will be: chocolate and it's role in a strong democracy.