The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-01-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""

This is a representation of a pregnant belly between 27 and 37 weeks.

While I was pregnant, I took pics of my belly from 25 weeks until the end of my pregnancy, once every 2 weeks. I used my crummy PC camera and wore the same dress every time I took the picture, with the hopes that one day, I would do something creative with the pictures. I guess now was as good a time as any!

I decided to colorize the individual stages so it was easier to identify each stage of growth. Then I had a little fun with the various tools to create a variety of "feels" to each quadrant.

I'm actually quite pleased with the outcome (it's much better than I ever would have imagined)!

My first entry! Whoo-hoo!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" FarmBoy 01-01-04 1
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" AugustGirl 01-01-04 2
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" buckeyegirl 01-01-04 3
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" Wheezy 01-02-04 4
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" Drive My Car 01-02-04 5
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" L82LIFE 01-05-04 6
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" Superman 01-06-04 7
 great work! cqvenus 01-08-04 8
   RE: great work! PhoenixMons 01-09-04 11
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" SherpaDave 01-08-04 9
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" DoodleBug 01-08-04 10
 RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis" northernlights 01-09-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-01-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Excellent idea! I like the colors and how you've divided it into 4 quadrants.

I am impressed.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
I'd stick my left foot in, but I've got a kilt on.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-01-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Very nice PhoenixMons. I really like how each quadrant has a different feel to it. Good stuff you! Got any more to show us?

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

buckeyegirl 5446 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Excellent PM!! I love the different colors that were used.

A Kyngsladye Original

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Cooool!

Wheeeza

original--I love it.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""

So creative!
I hope you do more like this.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Very, very cool, PM. What a fun idea!

Superman 3152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Very cool!

Show Slicey. It has a totally 80's feel to it

Criminals From the Neck Up

cqvenus 9713 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "great work!"
you did a great job. it looks amazing. i'd like to have this hanging in my bedroom. it's about that interesting.

~ cq
cannot tell a lie: is mostly impressed with the change in boobitude

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-09-04, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: great work!"
Well,

I have to admit that I had to do a bit of fudging in order for this to really work. I had to move each consecutive week's belly out a little farther than the one before in order for there to be any noticeable change in growth. If I hadn't, this would've been a pretty pointless venture because there wouldn't have been enough change from belly to belly to have been worth it. You see, I was one of those pregnant people that everyone hated who didn't ever get huge. My belly didn't really grow into a round belly, it sort of filled out all over (I guess Kaia was stretched out or something) so it didn't look so big form the side or any angle really. I gained 35 lbs., not sure where it all went...

And the boobitude changes? Non-existent really. Just looks like it because of how I had to move everything. Wore the same size from beginning to end and even throughout the entire 20 months of nursing. Yeah, don't ask me how; I'm some sort of freak I guess.

But thanks for the compliments, everbody! It turned out so much cooler than I expected/hoped!

SherpaDave 8316 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
That is really, really cool! You should blow it up for art for your home!

Criminals From the Neck UpThe Writers' Rendez-VousSmokeLong Quarterly

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
I agree with everyone else. This is soooooo cool! I love it!!

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WSC3 (VA) "Metamorphosis""
Very cool! I would so put this on my living room wall!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •