The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Is this our very own Sunny Bunny?
I took this photo in Ottawa.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Lisapooh 08-19-03 1
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Coconut 08-19-03 2
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Ra_8secs 08-19-03 3
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Sunny_Bunny 08-19-03 4
   RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Ra_8secs 08-21-03 8
       RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Sunny_Bunny 08-21-03 11
           RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Ra_8secs 08-28-03 17
               RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Sunny_Bunny 08-28-03 20
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Breezy 08-20-03 5
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom L82LIFE 08-20-03 6
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom SaphireLady 08-20-03 7
   RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Ra_8secs 08-21-03 9
       RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom SaphireLady 08-22-03 12
   RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Sunny_Bunny 08-21-03 10
       RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom SaphireLady 08-22-03 13
           RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Sunny_Bunny 08-22-03 14
               RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Ra_8secs 08-28-03 18
                   RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Sunny_Bunny 08-28-03 19
                   RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom SaphireLady 08-29-03 22
                       RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Sunny_Bunny 08-29-03 23
                           RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom SaphireLady 08-29-03 24
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Wheezy 08-27-03 15
   RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Schnookie Palookie 08-28-03 16
 RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom Silvergirl1 08-29-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12661 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
I love the interplay of the colors Schnookie! They are just beautiful. And I love how you've captured a frenetic bunny enjoying the stillness and serenity of the flowers.

Awesome!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
That's great, Schnookie! What a rare shot!

dudu 1998-2003

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-19-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Any pic of SunnyBunny is a wonderful moment in time.

Nice grab!

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Sunny_Bunny 5430 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-03 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

Oh Snookie, this is great! And thanks for naming it for me.

My day is made, I shall be smiling everytime I see this one.

And Ra_8secs....SMOOCH

08-21-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Just to see your name is like Patterns in the Rain.

Smooch

08-21-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-03 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

oooooooooo, I thought I was like a smooth stretch of highway?

08-28-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
When you lay it out for me

I get my kicks, on Route .... 66

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit7

08-28-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
20. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
You still got the shape I love to squeeze, luv.

Breezy 18268 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Beautiful picture!

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
This picture is breathtaking, Nookie. The colors are simply beautiful, and the bunny is so clear and vivid that I feel like I can reach out and stroke it's soft fur.

Great shot, hon!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-20-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
When were you in my back yard? I don't recall inviting you, you would have been welcome but next time knock on the door first. HHHmmmpphhh, Bunny is always in my yard, she likes the carrots and zucchini I leave out nightly for her. And she loves to hide in amongst my flowers. Oh and she has a little den that she keeps her babies in, but I bet I wasn't suppose to tell that secret, oops sorry Sunny Bunny.

Great job.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-21-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
And zuchinni?

Squash that fly.

08-22-03, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
No squash, got ya, will apple slice be okay?

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-21-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Oh man, they found out about the little ones Ra. Now what do we do?

(and the zucchini is for me, it will never darken your plate.)

08-22-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
13. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
The Babies are safe, I promise, the den is hidden very well and I have showed no one where it is. In fact, the babies were out hopping this morning and one let me pick it up (for real). It was so soft and just nuzzled into my breast. Then I tool the little one close to its den (cause it was like clear accross yard so figured it got lost) and let it loose. They are safe.

Now, would you like some apple slices too. I put out some rabbit food for the vitamins and I also put out a salt lick. My hubby will kill me if he ever finds out I encourage these little guys to hang around. But I just love to look out and see them. They come out in droves at night and early morning. I even, cause it has been so hot, put out a bowl of fresh water nightly.

08-22-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
You my friend, have a standing invitation to the Temple anytime you want, with free access to the Manservents.

I think you are wonderful.

08-28-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
18. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Thought I had 72 virgins waiting. Oh, well, that's an obsolete religion.

Still gonna try the Harem idea.

\-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit7

08-28-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
You can try....just remember the way back to the Falcon's Lair.

08-29-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
22. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Harem, I don't think so. I will be educating these little ones on the perils of big bad boys. I will help them learn they can stand alone and need no bad boys in there life. These bunnies will start the liberation movement in bunnydom. LOL. I like my bunnies, I don't want them to leave. Last night I counted several missing ones. I hope they were just visiting the yards around but suspect you have led them astray. Sigh, I like lots and lots of bunnies. The babies are so big now. I think I am semi taming them, they no longer run when I come out. Not sure that is a good thing for wild bunnies but maybe they know my yard is safe.

08-29-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
Tee hee, now Ra has two feminists at the temple. Can you handle that babe?

08-29-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
24. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
What can I say, even Ra needs to learn that the way to a woman's heart is care, letting us have our way, lots of clothes, diamonds, and being a partner not the servant.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
That is gorgeous, Nookie!

(I'm still waiting for you to enter the photo of me and you standing in front of your TV watching Survivor)

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"
LOL. I'm just trying to figure out what category to place it in

*fiction? non-fiction? humor?*

Silvergirl1 8694 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SSC3 (PH) Bunny in Bloom"

Very beautiful picture, Schnookie! I love the colors of the flowers and I have a soft spot for bunnies.

Silvergirl

SL has given me ideas for feeding rabbits in my next yard.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •