The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-08-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-03 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

My beautiful, beautiful daughter
Full of life, full of life
Her hair flowing in the breeze
The eyes bright, shiny, and twinkling
Her future bright
Lays open before her

The doctors statement
The crying, the sorrow
Death comes knocking on the door

Hold fast, stand firm
Fight, fight, with all your might
Today you are full of life
The future lays like a carpet at your feet
The angel of death at the door, waits.

Keep the door closed tight
Keep your heart, light and bright
The love you have, overflowing the brim
So that we have you till the end.

edited to fix a typo

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... Sunny_Bunny 08-08-03 1
   RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... SaphireLady 08-08-03 3
   RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... SaphireLady 08-20-03 9
 RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... L82LIFE 08-08-03 2
   RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... SaphireLady 08-08-03 4
 RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... Drive My Car 08-09-03 5
   RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... SaphireLady 08-09-03 6
 RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... Schnookie Palookie 08-11-03 7
   RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful D... SaphireLady 08-12-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sunny_Bunny 5430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Oh Saph, this poem gets me right in the heart whenever I read it. It's so beautiful, and full of feeling.

Just wanted to say, for the record you write beautifully, so stop with the downplaying!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-08-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Thank you. This is my favorite poem. I can write some things, but you are the whole pkg.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-20-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-03 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

Sunny Bunny I have a question for you.

edited to change to making the question email, sorry.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
This is a very emotional piece, Saphire. The change in it's tone really took me by surprise and was quite nicely. This is one of those poems that stays with you afterwards. I love that in a poem. Great job.

08-08-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Thank you. That is what this one is suppose to do. Glad it worked. It is also a true story.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Lovely, really gets to the heart. I had to remind myself that your Daughter is well now.

Today you are full of life
The future lays like a carpet at your feet
The angel of death at the door, waits

This part really got me.

08-09-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Thank you, yes she is doing well, but it will always be a concern. She forgets to take care of herself, thinks her life is forever, but then don't all 22 yr olds (today is her birthday, so 22 today). She knows the problem is there, but if she ignores it, then it isn't, makes sense to her.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Very touching SaphireLady. *hugs*

08-12-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SSC3 (FV) Beautiful Beautiful Daughter"
Thank you. Even when I read the poem it still gets me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •