The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn't get to hear in the State of the Union address"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-03, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn't get to hear in the State of the Union address"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

I think I've included enough for both sides that even the fixated, "Bush is a moron" propoganda-eating liberals should be happy. and actually the anti-Bush ones are probably funnier, because I tried to base the others off of stuff that was actually real and observations from the speech. If you don't like them, I don't care I wrote them in like 10 minutes)

Number 10.
Joe and Hilary sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

(what was up with THAT?!?)

Number 9.
You say New-clee-er, I say New-cue-lar, let's call the whole thing off.

(for Spidey)

Number 8.
According to the plan I've developed on my new Civilization III game, we should be able to wipe out the Iraqis with 2 dozen archers and 6 heavy cavalry within the next 35 turns. Oh wait, those are the Iroquois.

(eh, there are Arabs and Babylonians in the game too, but whatever )

Number 7.
Would somebody please wake Tedward up? Tell him there's appetizers or something.

(Tedward is my mocking name for good ol' Teddy Kennedy, a more disagreeable man I've never seen. Well, never's a strong word...)

Number 6.
Kim Jung Il, huh? I'll have to remember that one for Scrabble night.

(Can you imagine that and "subliminabable" on triple word scores? YOWZA!)

Number 5.
"Mr. Speaker...(line?)"

(How does one get to be sergeant-at-arms anyway? Looks like a nice gig )

Number 4.
Evil is as evil does.

(damn I hate Forrest Gump)

Number 3.
Saddam, meet your new human sheild, Al Gore.

(So dense no munitions can penetrate!)
(Two birds with one stone!)

Number 2.
Hey Ms. Pelosi, don't shake your head at me b!tch!!

(I so wanted to see that one)

And the Number 1 Thing we didn't get to hear in the State of the Union address:
Your ass is mine Saddam!

(oh wait, we did get to hear that )

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn'... Wheezy 01-29-03 1
 RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn'... samiam 01-29-03 2
   RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn'... I_AM_HE 01-29-03 3
 RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn'... L82LIFE 01-29-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn't get to hear in the State of the Union address"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So funny!! I can't believe you did this in 10 minutes. Excellent-- my fave-- 'Oh wait, those are the Iroquois' Bwa hahahaha! (The Iroquois stayed out of it. Thats the only thing I remember from History 101. I don't even know what they stayed out of.) Awesome T!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn't get to hear in the State of the Union address"
fixated, "Bush is a moron" propoganda-eating liberals

As opposed, of course, to the fixated, "Bush is a God" propaganda-eating conservatives.

The Civ III was my favorite, too

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn't get to hear in the State of the Union address"
yes, moron and God are certainly opposite ends of the pole

mmmmmm, propoganda *drool*

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC2(HU) Top ten lines we didn't get to hear in the State of the Union address"
Very funny, He. I was cracking up at #3. I can't believe you did this in 10 minutes! You're a natural.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •