The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-27-03, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

Funny how I often find myself there.

And the music played...

And I felt like
And I felt like being numbed,
I felt like mesmerized

Perhaps it was the spirits, perhaps it was the music, or perhaps all of the Beautiful People. And I was one. Dressed in black from head to toe the darkness shadowed my purity.

And the music played...

He was sumptuous. God-like with his flowing black mane, a silver cross dangling from his neck, and a smile that could part a thousand seas. He presented himself with single white rose and a kiss. I was tantalized by his whimsical charm, awestruck by his beauty. I was his. Charmed by his touch, his hands expeditiously find my breasts and my tongue his velvet lips.

And the music played...

Suddenly a sweet caress. Hands not strong, instead a delicate satin touch. And then I heard the voice of an angel beckoning me. She was enchanting. I was spellbound. Our eyes clocked, our thighs rocked, and our lips locked in perfect harmony.

And the music played...

He was a tower of strength with his blonde curly locks and chest of steel. A mystical martyr with a voice as deep as the darkened night. One magical word and I could not resist his gravity’s pull. Immersed in his arms, his passion I touched.

And the music played...

Perhaps the spirits had taken over or perhaps I was amiss, someplace I had never been before. Yet I didn’t seem to care because I was not alone. They were all there with me. And they were beautiful. I gaze out the window at the downtown skyline, a majesty of guiding lights. I had been touched.

And the music played...

A voice christened me to another room. Enraptured I follow the voice to the bedroom. They were all there with me. And they were beautiful. Perhaps I should go now I muse, yet the spirits captivated me. "Come now," they summon. Inviting, I undrape.

And the music played...

The sun beams down his unmerciful fury as I wake. I massage my eyes to the strangely unfamiliar clutching a single white rose.

I'm not crazy about this piece, it could use some more tweaking, but I needed to enter something!

Song lyrics in italics by Front 242

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual Wheezy 01-27-03 1
 RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual L82LIFE 01-27-03 2
 RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual Superman 01-28-03 3
   RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual Wheezy 01-29-03 4
 RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual Drive My Car 01-31-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual"
YAY!!!
You sneaky girl. I wondered if that was you at Crims. I like how you revised this!

"Our eyes clocked, our thighs rocked, and our lips locked in perfect harmony."

I said this before, but I LOVE this line!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual"
This piece really captured me, Echo. I read it three times, and it got better each time. Very sensual and erotic, yet still innocent. Great read, thank you for sharing.

Superman 3152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual"
Woo! Sexy!

I like it!

Superman - Who, unlike Wheezy, would have never guessed.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual"
*wink* it's that woman's intuition thang.

*waves to Supes*

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WSC2 (FF) Quite Unusual"
Did someone say erotic?
Wow Echo!
Not just the words, but the flow of the piece has a senuous feel to it.
Really Good

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •