The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season Starts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-09-22, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season Starts"
I am glad the race is back. The lack of masks at the start really stood out to me,it is amazing how fast we can adjust to changes in how we interact.

I am looking forward to seeing how they ran the race in the later episodes while watching for COVID limitations.

This is going to be fun since in the past just skipping a simple rule cause problems. I have lost count the number of times I forgot my mask in the car, walked halfway to a store and then had to turn back and get my mask first.

It is little mistakes like that can cost the time needed to be in first place vs second place or being in last place vs second to last.

Can we say fun, Fun, FUN!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season Starts Earl Colby Pottinger 01-10-22 1
 RE: New Season Starts Chez 01-13-22 2
   RE: New Season Starts Earl Colby Pottinger 01-17-22 3
 Another Leg Earl Colby Pottinger 01-19-22 4
   RE: Another Leg Earl Colby Pottinger 01-19-22 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-10-22, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season Starts"
An interesting point, the racers start ftom different parts of the US, and end up going to London on four separate flights. Yet we see them rushing for the airport together to the black cabs.

This suggests there a time block at the airport but it was not shown.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chez 774 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-22, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season Starts"
I have often skipped watching this show in the past, but this time I was eager to witness "Time Before Covid". I actually started to tear up a little bit when it started.

Now after 2 episodes the preview of the next episode shows that when the Race resumed in summer 2021, some teams did not return, and apparently were replaced with some others. It will be very interesting to see how this progresses.

01-17-22, 01:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: New Season Starts"
Well according to the Wiki page "Anthony & Spencer, Caro & Ray, Connie & Sam, and Taylor & Isaiah were unable to return to The Amazing Race when filming resumed due to extenuating circumstances. They were therefore eliminated in a four-way tie, and their final placements are based on the order of their finishes in the previous leg per the show's rules. As a result, Michael & Moe and Arun & Natalia re-entered the competition as replacement teams".

I don't know what to think of Michael and Moe, but I am very glad that Arun and Natalia got a second chance.

So I am still enjoying the race.

01-19-22, 08:29 PM (EST)
4. "Another Leg"
Glad to see the old teams being back.

Phil warns there will be a lot more self driving, and we know some teams will mess this up.

01-19-22, 08:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Another Leg"
Some teams were smart, they practice their skills during the 19 months from the first legs, so hopefully they can handle the race better.

Why is the woman scared of heights doing the climbing task?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •