The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"For Old Time's Sake"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 5049 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-20, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"For Old Time's Sake"
The new season started last night. Given the current circumstances, I expect it may well be the last. It will be a long time before teams can travel the world so freely.

I'm glad the new teams were not also rans from other CBS reality shows or "social media influencers". Reminds me of the original seasons way back when.

Not a fan of musical challenges. This would be the type of challenge that would get me eliminated. Some people are just not musically inclined.

Tribe!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: For Old Time's Sake jbug 10-26-20 1
 RE: For Old Time's Sake IanQuentin 12-09-20 2
   RE: For Old Time's Sake kidflash212 12-11-20 3
       RE: For Old Time's Sake sj007 12-14-20 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17145 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-20, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: For Old Time's Sake"
I'm watching. I gave up satellite tv and now have the Roku. Ordered cbs all access so I can watch TAR and a few other favorites.

I too don't like musical challenges. And the team that I wanted to be last on the mat was not in episode one.
Haven't watched 2nd episode.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IanQuentin 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-20, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: For Old Time's Sake"
DeAngelo was a competitive brat, but Gary was great.

Still, it’s horrible how the other three schemed against them like that.

I still like Hung/Chee somewhat, but Madison/Riley/Will/James are just awful on this race for me. I don’t want any of them to win.

If the race continues, they need a no help rule of some sort. When even Phil can’t break up that alliance at the end, the show is broken.

Sad thing was, that music challenge was cool.

kidflash212 5049 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-20, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: For Old Time's Sake"
Yeah - last thing Amazing Race needed was to be more like Big Brother or Survivor with alliances and backstabbing. It was one reason I liked AR better than those other two shows.

Tribe!

sj007 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-20, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: For Old Time's Sake"
I agree. Leave it up to the idiots in charge to change rules or whatever to ruin it. Why would you wanna make it more like Survivor or Big Brother with alliances, stupid. That is what sets the show apart from the other ones. Who is better at doing tasks, directions, etc. to advance with yields and u turns along the way. This show lost credibility for me seasons ago when they change rules conveniently to benefit a team. Like the big brother team who won and the roadblock rule was changed so each member didn't have to do the same amount of roadblocks. The female member was clearly weaker so let's change the rules to benefit them. What BS. CBS does that for their golden cash cow players. Just like the big brother team who won a few years ago. Like Rob and Amber on Survivor and Amazing Race. They set up a survivor season so Rob could win. CBS milks them for all their worth, ratings. What a joke. I guess a lot of fans are either too stupid to see it or don't care but CBS needs to be called out on it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •