The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season - Hello Stranger"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-02-17, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season - Hello Stranger"
Survivor and TAR have become very formulaic over the years and when they do twists os more often than not dumb ones but I liked this meeting of strangers at the starting line. The challenge to have the right to pick first was good and some pairings are interesting.

Not many people here these days but I'd like to read your impressions.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season - Hello Stranger Earl Colby Pottinger 04-03-17 1
   RE: New Season - Hello Stranger michel2 04-03-17 2
       RE: New Season - Hello Stranger CTgirl 04-05-17 3
 RE: New Season - Hello Stranger kingfish 04-06-17 4
   RE: New Season - Hello Stranger Earl Colby Pottinger 04-06-17 5
 RE: New Season - Hello Stranger kingfish 04-08-17 6
   RE: New Season - Hello Stranger Earl Colby Pottinger 04-08-17 7
   RE: New Season - Hello Stranger Molaholic 04-08-17 8
       RE: New Season - Hello Stranger kingfish 04-12-17 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Earl Colby Pottinger 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-03-17, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
I like how this has started too.

If they had just paired up strangers like I feared they would do I am sure I would like it a lot less.

But here we got to see who were the good runners and who were worse and people seemed to pick the people who would be the best match to themselves.

I also like how the racers drove themselves, and the dugout competition was set up just right.

I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-03-17, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that Phil drove his team to the second plane. Now, I liked the fact that he got involved but the girls must have been thinking: Thanks for nothing, Phil. A taxi wouldn't have been worse.

As for the people picking their best match, that woman wasn't too happy to be with the math wiz. I don't see them going far. Should we revive the Lvoe list? Start one after episode 2 if you want and I'll join in. Maybe others will also.

CTgirl 7805 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-17, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
I haven't watched The Amazing Race in several seasons but after seeing many positive comments in the RHAP Patron group, I watched it on demand and I liked it! I will record the season on my DVR and give it a shot.

I was dubious about the twist - no one knowing each other - but it has potential. (I actually watched and liked the blind date season for the drama it provided! )

kingfish 19675 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-17, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-17 AT 09:27 AM (EST)

OK. The beautiful model thinks that a surfer dude would be the perfect companion for TAR.

And they get lost in Panama and are eliminated in the first leg.

Not a difficult outcome to predict.

I predict that the team with Red Beard is next. I feel for his partner.

The Amazon chick is pretty entertaining. It's too early to really tell, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is one who will be a repeat on other reality shows, especially on Survivor.

04-06-17, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
I knew she was doomed the second she said her good looks would help her win the race.

04-08-17, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
OK people, lesson 2 in preparing for TAR. Skills to practice and get in shape for, Running, Swimming (including underwater swimming), and paddling. Might practice a little archery too.

Also, try and get over a fear of heights.

04-08-17, 09:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-17 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

I am not healthy enough to run the race now, but years ago when I thought I had a chance to get on it I bought my next truck with stick-shift just so I could learn how to drive with in-case I ever got on the show.

To this day I am surprised at how many people join the race without preparing for the challenges it gives.

Molaholic 9000 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-17, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
You also may want to practice some kind of activity to keep your junk intact when stressed.

did I just say that?

04-12-17, 00:24 AM (EST)
9. "RE: New Season - Hello Stranger"
Also, in that vein, and this is important, you need to practice not being a puss.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •