The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3902 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-14-13, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-13 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

The Lvoe List
King Arthur Style

Last Weeks results
­]
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Tim & Danny
Nicole & Travis
Chester & Ephraim
Brandon & Adam
Jason & Amy
Nicki & Kim
Alley & Ashley
Tim & Marie
Leo & Jamal

So this leg, teams had lots of airport drama and one team went from first to worst. Leaving the Pit Stop, teams were instructed to head to Martim Moniz Square in Lisbon, Portgugal where they would take tram to their next clue. The airport drama was everywhere.

After enduring some painful warbling by a lady in a red dress, the clue turned out to be a painting of a gilded coach and teams had very little trouble getting bystanders to recognize the next destination was the Museo Nacional Dos Coches.

At the Museum, teams ran into a Detour - Tiles or Miles. Tiles being a jigsaw puzzle challenge and Miles a math challenge.

After the Detour, teams headed to Club Portugues de Tiro a Chumbo (love that name!) where they seemed to be holding a Renaissance Fair and a Roadblock for one team member to shoot arrows at shields.

The finish order:
1. Nicole & Travis
2. Jason & Amy
3. Nicky & Kim
4. Tim & Danny
5. Brandon & Adam
6. Leo & Jamal
7. Ally & Ashley
8. Tim & Marie
9. Chester & Ephraim eliminated at the airport

And on to my list:

1.Tim & Danny - Good leg for them, showed some race smarts and didn't fall into Leo & Jamal's trap and kept looking for a better flight.

2.Jason & Amy - Still don't really know them well but no bickering and they have been steady all along.

3.Brandon & Adam - wish they would stop trying to be clowns, it doesn't work for them. Just meh for me.

4.Nicky & Kim - Raised them up my ranking because they actually showed some savvy and didn't get all flustered at any of the tasks.

5.Nicole & Travis - Just not warming up to these two.

6.Ally & Ashley - Boring and not bright enough to figure a simple math problem.

7.Tim & Marie - Marie is a real piece of work. Seems like she thinks acting like the ultimate beyotch will get her a reality show of her own. And I am already tired of the extra express pass drama.

8.Leo & Jamal - There is very little that could get them out of this last place position. Sleazy jerks.

Phliminated: Chester & Ephraim. Bad way to get eliminated but they knew they were taking a big chance with two connections. Not feeling too sorry for them as they have already achieved a great deal in life by making it to the NFL.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 olathejoe 10-14-13 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 kidflash212 10-15-13 4
   RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 TARFAN76 10-25-13 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 Belle Book 10-14-13 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 PsychoKitty 10-14-13 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 altpeach 10-15-13 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 milkachulina 10-15-13 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 featherfish81 10-15-13 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 KwietOne 10-16-13 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3 personofinterest 10-16-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

olathejoe 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-13, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olathejoe Click to send private message to olathejoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
My first lvoe list ever.

1. Nicky and Kim because I'm a fan of their husbands (live in KC and root for the Royals). They were my favorites going in and haven't done anything to change my mind yet. Don't seem to be very good at TAR, but hopefully they will hit their stride soon.
2. Tim and Danny - because they aren't as annoying, didn't want to be used by jamleo and were bothered by having to lie about finding an earlier flight.
3. Jason and Amy - I didn't think I'd like them because she seemed pretty concieted in the intro video, but they don't bicker, even when the taxi went the wrong way, still very positive. Oh, and that bikini from the last episode didn't hurt my opinion of her either.
4. Nicole and Travis - seem smart, no bickering, running their own race and not worrying about others.

<<<<huge gap>>>>

8. Ally and Ashley - Dumb blondes who buddied up to some real winners in leojam.
8. Brandon and Adam - not nearly as funny to us as they are to themselves.
8. Leo and Jamal - same as Brandon and Adam but worse.
8. Tim and Marie - I can't think of anything she could do at this point to move up on the list. I want them eliminated ASAP. Evil-entitled-know-it-all ##### and he's just an enabler. They might be exes but she's still putting out because there is no other reason for him to keep taking her abuse.

Chester and Ephraim would have made it in the first group of teams on my list, even though I don't like when pro athletes are on the show because it makes all the physical challenges unfair. Of course you have to make it to the challenge to get that advantage and the taxi/airport roulette took care of that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 3902 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-13, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
Welcome aboard!

TARFAN76 73 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-13, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
I have not been able to watch as closely as I would like and have not commented yet but I SO AGREE with Olathejoe about Amy. When I heard her bragging about how great they are in their intro I was fully prepared to dislike her and him for enjoying that uppity attitude. I'm glad to see she has not displayed that personality flaw thus far.

Belle Book 3582 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-13, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
Here is my list:

1. Tim & Danny -- even if Leo & Jamal were being sincere, they were smart enough to look for a better flight plan -- and they're very nice too.

2. Jason & Amy -- rarely bicker, if ever. Strong and smart as well. I think I'll like them.

3. Nicole & Travis -- they were better this week, though they were aided by a travel agent's error.

4. Nicky & Kim -- smart move in their decision at the airport.

5. Ally & Ashley -- they really should get rid of Leo & Jamal. It'll help them.

6. Brandon & Adam -- meh for me.

7. Leo & Jamal -- annoying but not as annoying as --

8. Tim & Marie -- especially Marie! I hope they don't make the finals but if they do, I hope they lose!

Gonzo: Chester & Ephraim -- while I would not have advised them to take two connections, I still liked them and am sorry to see them go out the way they did.

PsychoKitty 690 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-14-13, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
1. Tim & Danny - Nice guys and I'm so happy they found an even EARLIER flight than the jerkanimals offered them. Figured out the harder roadblock too very straightforwardly on their own. Great leg!

2. Jason & Amy - Seem really nice and are running well. Nothing to object to : )

3. Nicole & Travis - Doing well. Not crazy about them but good people and are racing and supporting each other well.

4. Nicky & Kim - The kissing (on the lips this time!) has got to stop! But they did great at the airport and on their challenges. Good job! Loved the "this is awkward" at the airport when Marie was baiting them. They showed great restraint too - I would have wanted to pop her in the mouth!

5. Ally & Ashley - On their own they do so much better. I HATE it when teams wait for each other and the wifey/husband thing is old. They need to ditch the jerkanimals. I did love when they got ahead of them at the tile project but sorry they lost their lead at the arrow challenge.

6. Brandon & Adam - They did really well on their challenges.

7. Leo & Jamal - These guys are so wearing! They are really on my nerves. Smart though (not well done however) to try and flush the express pass out of Marie. Kinda scuzzy move (quel surprise!) but that would have benefited everyone.

8. Tim & Marie - She is just awful! She has absolutely NO redeeming moments: She keeps baiting everyone - demanding information and saying "I have the express pass!" UGH. And the dismissive way she treated Tim during the tile challenge was horrible. And they were the only ones trying to glue the tiles on when the form was upright - that was too funny! The fact they kept breaking tiles. Jeez Louise!

Philiminated: Chester & Ephraim - That was really too bad. Yes they've already achieved a lot in life and probably have plenty of money. But I really enjoyed their relationship and their energy. It's sad to see them go this way. At least they took a shot!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

altpeach 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-13, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
1. Travis/Nicole
2. Jason/Amy
3. Nicky/Kim
4. Tim/Danny
5. Brandon/Adam
6. Ashley/Ally
7. Tim/Marie
8. Leo/Jamal

**I really wished Chester/Ephraim had stayed longer than teams #5-8. Actually, they were a part of my top 3.

milkachulina 72 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-13, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
1) Nicole & Travis - Ran a good race. Though, I have to say that I like Travis a lot more than I do Nicole. She is too much for me. She wants to be Claire Huxtable (smart, on the ball, bilingual, and THAT Black woman), but instead she irritates the crap out of me. Oh, and shocking news flash: She JUST TURNED 40. Sheesh. I thought she was already in her mid-40's. Why was she soooo tired and exhausted during the tasks? I mean really, she was about to pass out (and we saw this earlier in the biking challenge). Oh, and we know you're ER doctors. Give us a break from that. This team could be like Chip/Kim where we loved him....her, not so much.

2) Jason & Amy - Way to go, former Miss Rhode Island. She is doing well, as is Jason.

3) Tim & Danny - You easily recognized that the Leo and Jamal were up to no good. You're okay by me, fellas.

4) Nicky & Kim - Made some respectable moves this episode.

5) Ally & Ashley - There use to be a time when the dumb blondes were at least entertaining and nice to look at. Alas, we have Ally and Ashley.

6) Brandon & Adam - I am completely grossed out by those nasty beards. We had an alternative team in Tyler and BJ. These guys just seem to be a generic knock-off of Tyler and BJ. Sorry, I'm not buying this inferior product.

7) Tim & Marie - Marie is playing this game like someone at home who sits on the couch and talks crap at the tv about what's going on. Here is the problem with that: It's ok to do it at home, where you aren't worried about building relationships and not coming off looking like a complete donkey. She is trying too hard to be the villian; I just can't take her seriously.

8) Leo & Jamal - Make no mistake about it, I despise these guys. It's funny that all the nasty and vindictive moves on their part this episode take a back seat to their master act of stupidity. These guys, proud USC grads, could not collectively muster up enough common sense to complete the Ferdinand Magellan detour? How sad and pathetic was that?!?! On a good note, I have loved seeing Jamal call Leo out for his ways (i.e., last episode Jamal telling Leo to man up and own his role in the cab fare debacle; this episode when Jamal rolled his eyes when Leo started that horrendous yell of his).

See ya at the finish line) Chester & Ephraim - Why oh why would they opt for two connections? They can blame the reservation agent all they want, no one should wilingly opt for two connections especially when they are the only team doing so.

featherfish81 402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-15-13, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
1. Tim & Danny (1)- They are getting along and are good racers (a few minor slip-ups notwithstanding). I think they're the sleeper team - smarter than the other racers give them credit for.
2. Nicole & Travis (2)- Got lucky with the first place, but overall a strong team who get along, and know how to help each other.
3. Brandon and Adam (4)- Their schtick hasn't gotten old yet, and they seem to be having a lot of fun on the race.
4. Nicki & Kim (7)- I don't find them as annoying as others seem to, and finding someone else in the airport to get them first on the standby list wasn't sneaky at all, it was just smart racing. Since they were first I'm not sure they needed to push ahead at the airline counter, but they also might not have been as pushy as the edits seemed to imply.
5. Jason & Amy (5)- They got a little intense during the driving, but overall seem okay.
6. Ally & Ashley (6)- Right now they mostly seem to be following Leo and Jamal, so I'm not sure how to rank them. Not realizing that the earth is round pushes them down a bit, though.
7. Leo & Jamal (8)- Something about them annoys me, and again with the round earth. Also the Panama Canal - Magellan was just way ahead of his time.
8. Tim & Marie (9)- I know they're getting the villain edit, but based on their interviews it doesn't seem like the editors had to work very hard. He still doesn't seem that bad, but she's pretty annoying.

Philiminated: Chester & Ephraim (3)- Airplanes really did them in. It's too bad the travel agent didn't find out about the Madrid flight earlier - it was a much better deal.

KwietOne 1096 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-13, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
#1 Nicky/Kim - smart move going to first class lounge to get on stand by
#2 Tim/Danny - smart move not listening to Leo/Jamal about taking the same flight as them
#3 Jason/Amy - for finishing first, but checking in 2nd
#4 Travis/Nicole - just meh to me right now
#5 Brandon/Adam - just meh to me right now
#6 Ally/Ashley - just because they're associated with...
#7 Leo/Jamal - just as bad as Marie..haha
#8 Tim/Marie - I don't get it.

personofinterest 69 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-13, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 23.3"
1. Nicole and Travis: I thought she was funny when she was screeching "Relax, Travis. Do NOT get frustrated." He seems to just ignore her ... just another day in paradise!

2. Tim and Danny: Moving up. They seem to be thinking and enjoying themselves.

3. Brandon and Adam: They don't bother me. I keep looking at their beards when they are on screen. I am trying to identify all the animals housing in those things.

4. Nicki and Kim: I am so glad that they did something on their own and it worked out.

5. Jason and Amy: Don't know much about them yet. Some small bickering, but in general, they seem to get along great.

6. Ally and Ashley: meh

7. The Garanimals: In small doses they are OK. They do get too much screen time right now.

8. Tim and Marie: She isn't as cute, smart, or funny as she thinks she is. I wouldn't recognize Tim if he were on the screen alone.

Bye Chester and Ephraim. They were my favorite team going into this. I wonder if they thought the the travel agent was coming through with a no fail option.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •