The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-13, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-13 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

Season 22 - The Lvoe List
"Loose Lips Sink Ships"

A fast moving episode, where the racers didn't leave Bora Bora. As beautiful as Bora Bora looks - who would want to? A hours of operation bunch point leveled up many of the teams who faced their first Detour - either dive for pearls or dive down and set up a picnic lunch under water. After that, take a water jetski to an island and knock a coconut around on stilts. I'm serious.

On to the list:

1)Mona & Beth - Little happened this leg to make me alter my list. I'm liking these down to earth moms.

2)Bates & Anthony - Moving them up because they had a good leg. Although please stop taking out your dentures - we get it, you're hockey players.

3)Caroline & Jennifer - Impressed by their effort this leg - came from behind and passed several teams.

4)Pamela & Winnie - dropped a little for me because of their poor showing this leg. Also, your talk of Asian Americans expecting success seemed a little racist.

5)David & Connor - Previews don't look good and a poor leg overall.

6)Joey & Meghan - Better this week since he wasn't acting like a fool for camera time.

7)Chuck & Wynona - mediocre team, mediocre ranking and still hate the hair.

8)Jessica & John - If you didn't want to keep up your end of the bargain in the alliance, you shouldn't have joined in the first place. Your stupid attempt to place conditions (nobody can tell the other teams!) on giving the Express Pass made you look like a douche.

9)Max & Katie - Bottom dwellers who think they are masterminds. Blech.

Philiminated: Idries and Jamil. One of the most deserved eliminations ever. Ready to take a six hour penalty without even attempting the Detour? I was fearful a NEL would save them.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2 TARFAN76 02-25-13 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2 Belle Book 02-25-13 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2 shimane22 02-25-13 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2 beau_30 02-26-13 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2 featherfish81 02-28-13 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2 louislam 03-03-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-25-13, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
I changed my view quite a bit this week. Plus I went back and re-watched the first episode and noticed something I didn't catch the first time. Sure looked like one of the twins pretty much cut in line to sign up for the helicopter jump - stealing the second spot. I cannot stand that sort of behavior and therefore was happy the water babies are gone. I also noticed how Chuck got elbowed to the back and didn't act as wild as the others did.

1. Mona and Beth - very pleasant and very obviously appreciating the beauty so far
2. Bates and Anthony - quiet but quite efficient. I found it amusing that the one was compared to Prince William -- I kind of see the resemblance.
3. Chuck and Wynona - I like him a lot and she's growing on me. I felt sorry for her being hauled onto the boat like a big fish. His very sweet kiss to her on the mat was so honest and loving that I decided again I really like this guy. I think they really like each other and that's cool.
4. Caroline and Jennifer - Way to come back! That was impressive - and Max was so sure they could "easily" beat them.
5. Joey and Megan - What a departure from last week's impression. He was pretty likable this week and they were great at the pearl task.
6. Dave and Connor - A long way from first place to sixth place but I have concluded that they DO rely too much on their cancer story to get attention. Forgetting their gear was huge but they rebounded very well. I have never seen anybody (that I can recall) leave the race with an injury. They are alluding to that but I wonder if it will happen. I don't think they can last much longer anyway with a lack of mobility.
7. Pamela and Winnie - I was really surprised they got that lost. They had seemed pretty bright the first week. The stilts were hard for several people but I feared for her the most.
8. Jessica and John - I don't dislike them AS much this week as I did the first week but he really is way too cocky. I hope he now realizes now he's not guaranteed first place each week. I got a better impression of Jessica and she seems very nice. Maybe I was wrong in my assessment of John last week - we'll see. I do think he's trying very hard to justify what is obviously an intention to NOT honor their pact.
9. Max and Katie - How can someone be so proud of having no friends? I don't understand how they can like each other so much if they hate the rest of the world. It was kind of cute that she was his motivator at the coconut finish line. I don't think they really are as evil as they want to be perceived. But evil enough to remain at the bottom of my list.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-13, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
Here is my list:

1. Mona & Beth -- great job this leg!
2. Pamela & Winnie -- have to drop you for your poor showing but I still think you can rebound.
3. Caroline & Jennifer -- nice job beating Max & Katie!
4. Bates & Anthony -- have to put you two behind the all-female teams but I still like you.
5. David & Connor -- the previews don't look too good but I think an NEL will save you.
6. Joey & Meghan -- just there for me.
7. Jessica & John -- putting conditions up the way you did is going to make you unlikeable.
8. Chuck & Wynonna -- just okay for me.
9. Max & Katie -- you want to be seen as villains. You're not doing a very good job, unfortunately.

Gonzo: Idries & Jamil. You should've done the Trunk Detour in the first place.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-13 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

1. Mona/Beth (2) - Having fun and working well together! Lvoe them!

2. Caroline/Jennifer (4) - They are charming. Also, I have a feeling Max is right - they have the potential to be formidable competitors.

3. Joey/Meghan (6) - Joey was much less annoying than in the first episode. Was also impressed by their efficiency at the detour.

4. Pam/Winnie (1) - Good on Pam for not giving up and pushing through the stilt roadblock, but their jet ski (Er... personal watercraft) misadventures were cringeworthy.

5. Bates/Anthony (5) - I like them even if they are typical bros, but dropped them a few spots because I do not enjoy looking at Prince William's toothless grin.

6. Jessica/John (3) - Oh so bland. There is something vaguely annoying about him but I think she is fine.

7. Max/Katie (10) - I kinda like them despite their lame attempts at villainy... maybe it's just because I respect that they're thinking strategically unlike so many of the other teams.

8. Chuck/Wynona (7) - They should not cast people who can't run unless they are exceptionally entertaining. Wynona is not. This team is cannon fodder and will continue to circle the drain until their predictable demise. Yawn.

9. Dave/Connor (8) - This might make me a Katie, but surviving cancer does not mean you are inherently interesting or likable. I'm glad that it seems we won't have to put up with these charisma vacuums for much longer.

X 10. Philiminated: Idris/Jahmil (9) - Good riddance. What a waste of a spot.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-13, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
Ditto this lvoe list..

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-13, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-13 AT 01:53 AM (EST)

A lot of movement this week, but I still like most of the teams.

1) Mona & Beth (2) - Had a decent leg and nothing made my opinion of them drop.
2) Bates & Anthony (4) - Showed that they had skills this week, and overall seem a likable team.
3) David & Connor (3) - Made a dumb move, but managed to come back strong and seem like cool people.
4) Joey & Meghan (8) - Much less annoying this week, and they worked together well and seem like really cool people.
5) Pamela & Winnie (5) - Always make a plan before you just head off in a direction, especially around water where islands can all look the same. But they toughed it out and supported each other.
6) Caroline & Jennifer (6) - They seemed very focused this leg and did a good job getting back into the race.
7) Chuck & Wynona (7) - He's still fine. She's okay, but right now it seems like he's carrying her. They might be in trouble when she has to do roadblocks.
8) Jessica & John (1) - Maybe if we had seen more of her the team would be ranked higher. And like I said last week, while I don't necessarily blame them for rethinking a hastily made decision, if you are going to go back on the deal then man up and do it, don't use some rule that it sounds like you just made up in order to justify it somehow.
9) Max & Katie (10) - They still seem forced, but his obsession with beating the country stars and how he immediately assumed they must be devious liars who would drop them at the first opportunity didn't endear them to me.

Phliminated: Idries and Jamil (9) - While they seemed like decent guys, they didn't really have the patience needed to do well on the race. I was especially annoyed that they were ready to quit and take the penalty without trying the detour, or even looking at the other option.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-13, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 22.2"
1. David/Connor (2)
2. Mona/Beth (1)
3. Joey/Meghan (7)
4. Chuck/Wynona (3)
5. Caroline/Jennifer (5)
6. Bates/Anthony (9)
7. Pam/Winnie (4)
8. Max/Katie (8)
9. Jessica/John (10)
Philiminated - Idries/Jamil (6)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •