The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List 21.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-15-12, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List 21.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-12 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

The Ugly Pretty Americans

Mea Culp on flaking out last week, but beau30 backed me up. This week the teams avoided any airport drama and stayed in Indonesia. Upon leaving the pit stop in Surabaya, teams had to make their way to Antika Jaya restaurant for the Roadblock. One team member was required to deliver twenty plates of food to a table without dropping or spilling anything.

Then it was off to the train station. Teams that finished the Roadblock early were rewarded with a train that arrived in Bangil three hours before the next train.

Up next was the Detour, a choice between two tasks (I've always wanted to say that). Egg Head or Lion Head. Egg Head required teams to find a lady selling eggs and take four eggs to a ceremony where they cooked the eggs on your head before dousing them with hot sauce and forcing the teams to eat the eggs. Lion Head involved wearing a forty pound Lion head costume and performing a traditional march.

Pit Stop was at the local high school.

On to the lvoe list:

1) Jaymes & James - I like them. Big personality, competitive and fun to watch. They are usually the first or second to complete every challenge. A true Alpha Male team hasn't won since James & Tyler in TAR 10 (I consider Dan & Jordan a Gamma Male Team) and it may be time for another to win.

2) Trey & Lexi - Wind up here by default. Seem nice enough.

3) Rob & Kelley - Don't think they'll last long but they are likable.

4) Josh & Brent - The Beekman Boys seem disconnected from the rest of the race and don't have any drive to win. A mediocre rank for a mediocre team.

5) Amy & Ryan - He's still arrogant and they now have a huge target on their backs.

6) James & Abba - Seemed standoffish and sullen. Seems to be some foreshadowing that their choice to distance themselves from other teams will play a factor somewhere along the Race.

7) Natalie & Nadiya - Too loud and frenetic. Need to calm down a bit.

8) Gary & Will - Terrible team. Inept. Always far away in last place only to be saved by anothers teams bad driver. A fluke they made it to the 4th leg. Hope they get no more miracle saves.

Phlimininated - Britney and Caitlin, the generic blondes with the generic blonde names. Showed an ugly side. Screaming loudly and slowly at someone doesn't make them understand a different language. Still would have preferred to see Gary & Will eliminated before them.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3 Max Headroom 10-15-12 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3 TARFAN76 10-15-12 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3 emydi 10-15-12 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3 beau_30 10-16-12 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3 KwietOne 10-16-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-12, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3"
Like:
1. Trey & Lexi - Fun team to watch and surprisingly strong racers.
2. Jaymes & James - Generic alpha male team but they're enjoying themselves.
3. Rob & Kelley - Won't be around too long but reasonably fun to watch.

Meh:
4. James & Abba - Not getting the best edit but I don't mind watching them.
5. Amy & Ryan - Strong racers but not very nice people, likely to be the bickering couple team before long.

Don't like:
6. Josh & Brent - Weak racers with a non-competitive style, will be gone soon.
7. Natalie & Nadiya (a.k.a. Team Magpie) - At least they bring energy and enthusiasm to their efforts to make my ears bleed.
8. Gary & Will - Possibly the worst racers to ever be on TAR, and also very disagreeable to watch.

Philiminated: Brittany & Caitlin - Didn't expect them to last forever, but how could they get beat by Gary & Will? Can't say I was surprised to hear ugly American comments from two pampered young women, though.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-15-12, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3"
I missed the first two episodes and am still trying to catch up and study the teams. Here's who I like:
1. Trey/Lexie - very likable
2. Josh/Brent - Maybe the recapper on EW.com has swayed my opinion but they seem pretty smart/funny/nice
3. Jaymes/James - I agree that James with no Y should be allowed to speak occasionally.
4. Rock Star Attorneys - Seem determined to be the Lone Rangers. That could bite them at some point.
5. Twins - Whoever referred to their Magpie ways was pretty right-on-the-money. Alternately annoying and endearing. I thought I'd hate them the first week but they are growing on me.
6. Amy/Ryan - I can't get past his comments about wanting everybody to bow down to him. I hope he was kidding but I'm not so sure. And I can't get past them running past the team that helped them on week one. Not cool.
7. Gary/Will - Poor little Will. He tries so hard to keep the peace.
8. Rob/Kelley - I really like her and when he's not being loud and mean, I sort of like him; however, seems like he's being loud and mean most of the time.

Philminated: Cocky blondes with a bat attiude got a well-deserved exit.
Last weeks elimination made me ever-so-sad. I really, really liked and respected the team of Amy and Daniel. Even when they were robbed on week one, they kept a great attitude.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-12, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3"
>
1) Jaymes & James - I like them too kid. They bring life to the race whereas some others are blah

2) Josh & Brent - I like them. I don't know if nice wins the race but I hope they stay a while longer

3) Natalie & Nadiya - They also bring life to the race. I'd probably be a spaz too running the race!

4) Trey & Lexi - I finally know who they are. Strong team. I like them.

5) James & Abba - they are the blah team...just what do they have in those backpacks that is keeping them so mellow?

6) Amy & Ryan - I don't like them but they are better than the last 2 teams. I'm sure they will start bickering soon from the edit they got last nite about they can physically do the race but can they do it together?

7) Rob & Kelley - I just don't like them at all.

8) Gary & Will - They are a terrible team. I bet this has been a real let down for them after trying to get on the show for so long. The tall one is such a Debbie Downer and the short one is just useless. Let's hope no NELs save them next

Phlimininated - Britney and Caitlin meh I knew they were gone when they said that they were the best team on the 2nd train. I won't miss them.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-16-12, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3"
Welcome Back.. If you need help any days just give me a heads up and I'll try to help ya.. Sorry it was very late.

Onto the lvoe list

1) Trey/Lexi - Very Competitive
2) Jamees/Jaymes - Starting to like them
3) Rob/Shelia- I like him
4) Amy/Ryan - There getting better
5) James/Abba - Good Raceres, Staying indenpedent
6) Josh/Brent - Getting better
7) Nadia/Natalie - Not Good Racers
8) Gary/Will - Not Really Good Racers..

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-12, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.3"
#1 Jaymes/James
#2 Trey/Lexi
#3 Josh/Brent
#4 James/Abba
#5 Amy/Ryan
#6 Rob/Kelley
#7 Nat/Nad
#8 Gary/Will

Phlm'd the Cait/Brit

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •