The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-12, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
We came as friends and left as friends--Kentucky!

I did the stats for the past week, not as fancy as Kid's!

1.43 Mark and Bopper (7 1st place votes out of 8)
2.13 Rachel and Dave (1 1st place vote)
3.19 Vanessa and Ralph
3.63 Art and JJ (1 last place vote)
4.82 Brenchel (6 last place votes)

1. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(4)(2)(2)-I know I'm probably alone here but I don't think I could stomach any other team winning...I'm not sure about the preview but they could be the "however" team at the final mat...wonder what the RB is and who messed it up?

2. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)(7)(6)(6)(5)(4)(3)-Vanessa's injury was not a factor like I thought it might be. I like how she liked the elephants! Not even a second thought for me I would have definitely done the elephants...what's a little dung?!?But, nice forced drama at the mat Phil they still hate each other

3. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)(8)(7)(5)(6)(5)(5)- 500 extensions...hmmmmm. I understand how she was feeling but I would have done it...but I'm not a a vain vapid 20 something...they did get 2nd place anyway so it didn't really matter except they lost $20,000.00 she could have used for all the extensions and wigs she would ever need

4. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)(5)(5)(2)(2)(3)(4)-meh, their entitlement is a real turnoff I really hope they go out at 4th or are the "however" team and lose

Philiminated Bopper/Mark(8)(4)(3)(2)(2)(3)(1)(1)(1) I wish we knew how close M/B were...they started about 3 hours later than the pack of A/JJ V/R and Brenchel. They had to do the speed bump before they even knew about the FF...wonder if that mattered? I'm sad they didn't win the $ for their families. I wonder what 5th place gets you. Art/JJ did give them $5,000.00 but I'm sure R/D didn't even think about it with their $20K + 2 cars + trips, etc.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10 altpeach 05-01-12 1
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10 dabo 05-01-12 2
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10 KwietOne 05-01-12 3
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10 featherfish81 05-06-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10 beau_30 05-06-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10 louislam 05-06-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-12, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
****#1. Mark/Bopper- I know they were Philiminated but they have to be one of my top 5 favorite all-time TAR teams.

Hold on while I toss the names in a hat and pick the order...

1. Vanessa/Ralph- Only if she could keep her mouth shut. She is one tough cookie. I lvoed how Ralph wanted to stay out of the mat fiasco.

2. Rachel/Dave- I really want to like them and am only able to a little because of her. He is obnoxious, pompous, arrogant, narcissistic (sp), etc...

3. (tie) Brenchel/Art & JJ - all of ya'll suck!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-12, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
Sadly, my favorite team in ages just got cut. Didn't expect them to win, boy it sure was fun rooting for Bopper and Mark.

1. Dave & Rachel. Here mostly just out of respect that they are good racers, and a salute to him for his military service.

2. Art & JJ. These guys went from likeable to laughable (but not in a good way) and fell apart. I chalk that up to stress of the race. They still seem like decent guys, it's the race made them dumb.

3. Vanessa & Ralph. This couple just seem so superficial to me, but I really can't work up a hate for them, and from time to time they have been funny.

4. Brendon & Rachel. Don't like 'em.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
#1 Dave/Rachel
#2 Art/JJ - by default because...
#3 Brenchel - Rachel, your hair will grow back. Brendan - grow a pair.
#4 Vanessa/Ralph - Vanessa, you must have been a mean girl. ugh

I can only stomach a win by Dave/Rachel, but have a feeling it won't be them.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-06-12, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
1)Rachel/Dave (2,1,skipped,6,5,3,2,2,2) - There's always a fine line between confident and cocky, and I think they're still on the confident side of it. When they get along they do really well.
2)Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s,7,6,5,5,4,4) - I don't necessarily love them, but they rank above everyone else. I've turned an ankle, and I was impressed how she just went on without complaining. If only she hadn't taken Phil's bait on the mat they would have actually had a decent leg.
3)Art/JJ (1,2,s,3,3,2,4,3,3) - Once again getting furious with how other teams are running their races and not worrying about their own. Just worry about yourselves. And again, it didn't change the outcome for them at all.
4)Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s,8,7,6,6,5,5) - I hope the "I need my hair to be pretty" thing was just playing it up for the camera, but I'm afraid it wasn't. She just makes me sad, that she thinks her looks are all that she has going for her.

Philiminated: Bopper/Mark (8,7,s,5,4,4,3,1,1) - Wow, they must have been really far behind to take the FF and still be last. They were annoying at first, but they grew on me.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-12, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
1 Rachel/Dave - only here due to good racers
2 Art/JJ - same as above
3 vanessa/Ralph - tough girl
4 Brenchel- Should've taken the fast forward and would've gotten a first place.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-06-12, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 10"
1. Vanessa/Ralph (2) - They finally have a great leg this time! If not Vanessa being injured they really got a shot at 1st place!

2. Dave/Rachel (1) - Consistent racers, they show how they can get back on top even fall behind at times. I am happy if they can win the final since they are the most deserving team here.

3. Art/JJ (4) - A wrong detour choice made them lost their all top 3 placings record. Anyway the ginger detour is misleading since the elephant one takes much less time to finish. This is an uneven detour choice in my opinion.

4. Brendon/Rachel (5) - It's good to see Rachel abandoned the roadblock and the 20k dollar prize, they should have known that in a leg with FF the prize is always more than a trip! Last time we got 5k cash and Ford cars, racers should keep this in mind!

Philiminated. Mark/Bopper (3) - Sad to see them go, but they fell so far behind anyway and last leg they got an easy pass on roadblock in my opinion, so they have to be philiminated anyway. But I feel that they have a great chance to be back in All Stars! so we should be able to see them on TV again!

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •