The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-12, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
We need to taste your salami!

We now know who the prom queen was Vanessa Salami! She's so charming..

Kerry or Stacey?!? really need to think before they speak to the salami man!

Art and JJ again do a great job...and JJ acknowledges that they need to be humble. They were very nice to give Bopper the money but only Half?

I knew it was NEL and glad it was, I don't want the KY boys to leave yet

Brenchel are just plain pitiful

Make sure to check out {link:community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/4148.shtml#10|kid's stats]!

1. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)-another great leg and they are great guys

2. Bopper/Mark(8)(4)(3)-I know they won't win because they'll make another mistake like the travel agency but I'm glad they're still in it. When Bopper started to talk about his daughter I knew they were in trouble (re: editing)

3. Nary/Jamie (1)(3)(2)-doing very well, steady team boring though

4. Kerri Stacey(3)(5)(6)-they move up because the others move down

5. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)-they need to just simmer down now. I think I may have tried the FF, it looked like it took Art/JJ a long time, but Rachel was probably right not to go there. They fight when they don't have to.

6. Joey/Danny (10)(8)(7)-getting better at racing...the Guidoness is still annoying...loved the look on the elevator woman's face!

7. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)- Vanessa is just not a very nice person

8. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)- just please quit already! But for some reason I see final 3 for them......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 altpeach 03-12-12 1
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 KwietOne 03-12-12 2
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 Starshine 03-13-12 3
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 Max Headroom 03-13-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 beau_30 03-14-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 newsomewayne 03-15-12 6
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 TARFAN76 03-16-12 7
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 louislam 03-18-12 8
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 kidflash212 03-18-12 9
 Week 4 Results! kidflash212 03-18-12 10
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4 featherfish81 03-18-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-12, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
1. Art/JJ- that was so thoughtful of you, especially when the other team probably would NOT have given Bopper $1 of the money.

2. Bopper/Mark- Lvoeing Mark even more after showing emotion. Guys, please completely read the clues.

3. Stacey/Kerri- ("the badonka donk girls")They don't bicker and they are quite funny.

4. Nary/Jamie- Boring so far.

5. Vanessa/Ralph- I don't think she is that bad. Kinda reminds me of a pro dancer on a certain dance competition.

6. Joey/Danny- Under the radar this eppie.

7. Rachel/Dave- Well, they weren't nice to each other but I think one side was a bit nastier, just won't say which.

8. Brendan/Rachel- She is simply unbearable and emotionally manipulative. He tolerates it and plays along. Since Phil won't say it I will, you have both been eliminated from the race. (Did it work, are they still there?)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-12-12, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
#1 Art/JJ
#2 Bopper/Mark
#3 Joey/Danny
#4 Brenchel - yeah yeah...I know. Her whining and crying just made me laugh.
#5 Dachel
#6 Nary/Jamie - who are these people?
#7 Stacey/Kerri - have a feeling they're next to go
#8 Vanessa/Ralph

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-12, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
1. Bopper and Mark - Almost everything I want from a team, supportive to each other, not dissing other teams and enjoying the race.

2. Stacey and Kerri - Quote of the episode, and they are also racing in a fun manner.

3. Vanessa and Ralph - I think if I had to spend a 14 hour bus trip and then a series of flights with Brenchel I might not be my usual bubbly self either

4. Nary and Jamie - Quiet, but they seem OK.

5. Joey and Danny - Not what I feared they would be, if they carry on OK they could make a big move up the chart.

6. Rachel and Dave - Take off and land this helicopter, if you survive you get a fast forward, Yeah, that's going to happen.

7. Jrt and AJ - Far too entitled for me.

8. Rachel and Brendon - How has she survived... Wiki says 27 however she looks older to me, years? How can he take her attitude? Will they get married? Who the heck wanted to see naked pictures of him anyway? You know, I don't care.

Cap'n dressing me for the summer

Just another Sleeperbloke

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-12, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
Not a lot of changes this week.

Like:
1. Art/J.J. (2) - Like this team, appreciate their generosity to Bopper.
2. Nary/Jamie (1) - Still doing fine in a low-key manner.
3. Bopper/Mark (3) - It's a rarity: For once I was glad to see a non-elimination leg.

Meh:
4. Kerri/Stacey (5) - Still not feeling it for this team.
5. Joey/Danny (6) - Gradually getting better but they have a long way to go.
6. Vanessa/Ralph (7) - Not very likeable but I still have a faint glimmer of hope.

Don't like:
7. Rachel/Dave (4) - Successful but unpleasant to watch, it's a TAR Daily Double.
8. Brendon/Rachel (8) - Marginally successful and very unpleasant to watch, it's a TAR Dream Team.

Philiminated: Nobody.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-14-12, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
Like:
ART/JJ
Mark/Bopper
Kerri/Stacy
Nary/Jamie

Neutral:
Danny/Joey
Vanessa/Ralph
Dave/Rachel

REALLY REALLY DISKLIKE:
Brenchel

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
1. Art/JJ - Great racing. Great attitudes. Great hearts.

2. Bopper/Mark - My memory is short and incomplete for this show, but could Bopper have one of the most noble reasons in TAR history for taking this on?

3. Nary/Jamie - the salami quote alone gets you this spot

4. Kerri Stacey - they move up because the others move down

5. Rachel/Dave - If they were just another team, they'd be at the bottom. But since Dave is just coming back from deployment, I can understand the adjustment issues. I'm not excusing it and I definitely don't think it's the smartest thing they could've done, but...

6. Joey/Danny - Even if you win a leg, you'll always be at best at the top of the bottom of my list.

7. Vanessa/Ralph - Vanessa has a lot of work to do to convince me she is a decent person.

8. Brendon/Rachel - Because I know more about them, this is the team I'm most likely to forgive quickly for poor racing and poor attitudes. It's a pity thing. But this weeks antics place you firmly at the bottom of my list.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-12, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
I join everyone who was relieved the Kentucky boys were spared elimination.

1. Art/JJ: I was very touched by their generosity and kindness.
2. Bopper/Mark: I was very happy to see them get another chance. Hope they can hang in for a while.
3. Dave/Rachel: I really wish they would have done the helicopter thing just to compare Dave's skill to the other guy's. (Don't remember which one had the control) What really impressed me was how immediately Rachel assumed correctly that it was remote control. She's smart. She also figured out how to rapel efficiently by assessing the other girls' methods. I hate to see them bickering and hope they can find some bonding and romance on this race. He has been kind of short with her but since he served our country, I have to respect him. (as long as it doesn't get more vicious and mean-spirited)
4. Jersey Boys: Here's a surprise. I am starting to like these guys. They show some personality.
5. FBI: They don't show personality.
6. Cousins: They have been kind of invisible but they sure did conquer the tasting test WAY better than "them."
7. Ralph/Vanessa: I think she's a spiteful one and I'm sure we haven't seen the best of the cat fights yet. I do find that entertaining -- so good call, casting and editing teams.
8. Brendan and Cry-Baby Drama Queen: I enjoy watching her suffer so I guess they serve a purpose. I pity the fool who continues to tolerate and encourage her behavior/attitude.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-12, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
1. Art/J.J. (1)
2. Vanessa/Ralph (2)
3. Nary/Jamie (5)
4. Bopper/Mark (4)
5. Kerri/Stacey (3)
6. Joey/Danny (7)
7. Rachel/Dave (6)
8. Brendon/Rachel (8)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-12, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-12 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Didn't get a chance to get this up until now:

1)Nary & Jamie - By default really, there is something about all the other teams that makes me not want to put them at #1.

2)Joey & Danny - Again by default as they were low key this episode.

3)Art & J.J. - The arrogance just puts me off of them despite them being decent racers. Got lucky to be the first to the box and grab the FF, don't think it was an automatic they would have won the leg without it. It was nice to give up half the prize.

4)Kerri & Stacy - Still think they are the weakest racers left and it will take mistakes by others each leg to keep them in it.

5)Bopper & Mark - Fingernails on a chalkboard listening to them talk. Feel bad about his daughter but everyone has their sob stories.

6)Rachel & Dave - They were nasty to each other and it was painful to watch.

7)Vanessa & Ralph - Her sniping and insults just make me think she is a bitter, jealous person.

8)Rachel & Brendon - Barf.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-12, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Week 4 Results!"
The Lvoe List Results

Art & J.J. take the top of the Lvoe list for the second week in a row. Their offer to second place Bopper & Mark of half their winnings seems to have endeared them to the Lvoe List posters. Nary & Jamie despite their under the radar edit grab third place.

No surprise on the bottom - Rachel & Brendon took all but a single last place vote (they can thank KwietOne for keeping it from being unanimous)

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Art & J.J.
Bopper & Mark
Nary & Jamie
Kerri & Stacy
Joey & Danny
Vanessa & Ralph
Rachel & Dave
Brendon & Rachel

Capn2patch put me in motion!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 4"
I know the results have already been compiled, but I didn't want to miss two weeks in a row.

1)Nary/Jamie (3,3,skipped) - Doing pretty well and drama free, I'm starting to like this team.
2) Kerri/Stacey (5,5,s) - Another team that's doing decently well, and working on conquering their fears. Also drama free.
3) Art/JJ (1,2,s) - Starting to cross the line from confident to cocky, but overall a decent team that you can tell are friends.
4) Joey/Danny (9,8,s) - I wish you weren't perpetuating the Jersey stereotype, but you are good racers and get along, and sometimes I have to laugh at your comments.
5) Bopper/Mark (8, 7,s) - Talk about perpetuating stereotypes, but they did a good job catching up, and their heart is in the right place.
6) Rachel/Dave (2,1,s) - She's so disrespectful towards him, and his snide comments back don't help much. Too bad, because I think if they got along they would actually be good racers. And since the FF was right there, it would have probably been worth their time to check it out, since they knew there were other teams behind them and could always abandon it if necessary.
7) Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s) - I can easily see them moving in to last place, but this week Rachel was worse. But her snotty comments are ridiculous.
8) Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s) - Rachel overreacts to something Brendon does, has a meltdown, and he spends the rest of the leg babying her back into a good mood. I'm starting to sense a pattern here.

Philiminated: No one

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •