The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-12, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
Hi folks!

It's that time of year again. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend to this list every week anymore. I have become just so busy, but I did not want to leave this hanging.

If anyone would like to take over the hosting duties, have at it.

For this first week, here are your teams:

Art/J.J.
Bopper/Mark
Brendon/Rachel
Dave/Cherie
Elliot/Andrew
Joey/Danny
Kerri/Stacey
Misa/Maiya
Nary/Jamie
Rachel/Dave
Vanessa/Ralph

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 emydi 02-20-12 1
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 Estee 02-20-12 2
   RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 milkachulina 02-20-12 4
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 Max Headroom 02-20-12 3
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 KwietOne 02-20-12 5
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 milkachulina 02-20-12 6
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 beau_30 02-20-12 7
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 featherfish81 02-21-12 8
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 kidflash212 02-21-12 9
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 Toban 02-21-12 10
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 TARFAN76 02-22-12 11
 RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1 louislam 02-26-12 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
1. Nary/Jamie-a strong female team with no drama I like them

2. Elliot/Andrew-they seem like a strong but not smart team. So far I like them

3. Kerri Stacey-the burritos comment was a bit out there but I liked the sentiment the sky diver gave to her kids

4. Vanessa/Ralph-who? but that puts them this high on the initial list

5. Rachel/Dave-ok, they raced well but I don't like Rachel

6. Art/JJ-meh

7. Dave/Cherie-clowns scare the bejesus out of me. I don't think they are long for the race

8. Bopper/Mark-Bopper is going to get old fast so is Mark's stomach

9. Brendon/Rachel-BB never watched it but you all do and that puts them down here plus didn't like em last nite

10. Joey/Danny-yeah, not gonna like these two at all

Philiminated Misa/Maiya-I was so hoping Phil would sneeze or something! I wish they lasted longer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
1. Art & J.J. This is the bond and mild display of competence I was expecting from the Rhode Island Bribery Patrol a few seasons ago. Decent performance from the reality rookies along with a so-far recognition that they're out of their territory and here, they're the intrusion -- something that's becoming increasing hard to find in the overall law enforcement field. Plus as a native-born citizen of the United States, I am just about 100% certain that neither of them will be ordered to shoot me in the back until at least next January 21st.

2. Bopper & Mark. I freely admit that I wasn't expecting to have them this high. They're loud, crude, not exactly worldwise -- and just happen to be biracial heterosexual life partners. From Kentucky. Which would normally put every last bit of the previous at serious risk -- but look, it happened anyway. Naturally, they're doomed. There's no way they're not doomed. But they're having fun and while they could get annoying fast, for now, their joy is semi-contagious. Hopefully they get a first-place prize before they go.

3. Brendon & Rachel. It comes down to this: I'm used to them. They're the annoyance I know and if I don't exactly love it, I at least know what to expect at any given moment. Flashing a touch of brainpower last night didn't hurt their position, and who knew Brendon was half-out-to-destroy-America?

Still -- I was approached this morning by someone who only casually watches reality TV and doesn't care for spoilers. The first words out of her mouth: "What did she mean, her first race?"

Ouch.

4. Dave & Rachel. Fundamentally Bad Idea, Season #20 edition. 'We're going to run around the world in a high-stress situation to test our relationship!' Yeah, that's worked out so well in the past, even with changing 'test' to 'reconnect'. It works out the same way in the end, and some quiet time at home would have done you two more good than this ever will. Fortunately, he should be more than used to dealing with high stress when away from home. Her -- to be determined.

5. Nary & Jamie. InVeesible. (Copyright fee ignored.)

6. Kerri & Stacey. 'Won't someone please think of the children?' is not a battlecry I'm going to let you work with for more than zero seconds, even when it's your own kids and they're going to ignore this when they hit ten anyway. Now either jump out of the plane or don't. Just stop wasting precious episode time with it, because only a handful of challenged Racers have ever gone with 'don't' and unless you're about to join the ranks of the forever-laughed-at, get off the screen.

7. Elliot & Andrew. 'Brotherly bonds feel too close to homosexuality for our televised comfort!' Or in other words, Class B Meatheads. (For Class A, see further down the list.) Not impressed and doubt I'll be changing my mind any time soon.

8. Vanessa & Ralph. Nice pose during the introductory shot. Very well executed. Downright professional. It is just about all anyone will remember of you.

9. Dave & Cherie. Our original clowns were funnier. And better Racers. And funnier. And more emotionally stable with high spirits during a crisis. And funnier.

10. Joey & Danny. I have already slapped you in the face. Actually, you didn't just buy me a drink: you paid for my ammunition. Did you know that no means no? How about 'learn to drive a stick' means 'you're an idiot?' Long Island can have you because New Jersey is fumigating. It's not a Guido lifestyle: it's a disease and my knee is the cure. And now it's dosage time. Hold still.

Out: Misa & Maiya. I was expecting more from these two. Namely, I was expecting them to knock the marrowskulls off the course. It's going to take a little while before I can forgive them for that failure. Check back in eleven legs.

But they did give us the Phil WTF? Face. And for that, we must thank them.

...from a distance of about five feet. They're not going to pick it up otherwise.

Look at it this way: you're the new reality icon for Failed A Spot Check. Immortality!

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-12, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
"and just happen to be biracial heterosexual life partners. From Kentucky."

THAT WAS BRILLIANT! LOVED IT!!!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
Who are half of these teams?

Like:
1. Rachel/Dave - The bickering's coming, and it'll hit hard when it does, but I appreciated how they handled themselves in this leg. Nice work.
2. Art/J.J. - Seemed like decent guys and I liked their attitudes.
3. Bopper/Mark - Team Kaintuck will be gone soon, but they're entertaining to watch. Is it physically possible for a human to move slower than Mark?
4. Brendon/Rachel - Smarter than I expected them to be, but Rachel's voice makes my ears bleed.

Meh:
5. Nary/Jamie - Who?
6. Kerri/Stacey - What?
7. Vanessa/Ralph - Why?
8. Elliot/Andrew - When?

Don't like:
9. Dave/Cherie - Unfunny clowns, just what TAR needs. Hopefully they'll show a little personality before their soon-to-occur Philimination.
10. Joey/Danny - Dumb and dumber. Way to perpetuate the stereotypes, guys.

Philiminated: Misa/Maiya - Though lacking in racing skills, they showed some personality and were cute, which puts them ahead of most of this season's teams.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-12, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
Based on first impressions:

#1 Dave/Rachel
#2 Elliot/Andrew
#3 Brenden/Rachel
#4 Art/JJ
#5 Nary/Jamie

Not sure yet
#6 Kerri/Stacey
#7 Vanessa/Ralph
#8 Joey/Danny
#9 Dave/Cherie

Definite dislike
#10 Mark/Bopper

Brutal Philim: Misa/Maiya

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
1) Mark & Bopper: Sophisticated and refined gentlemen, they certainly are not. Are they entertaining? You betcha!

2) Elliot & Andrew: Hotness.

3) Brendon & Rachel: I don’t watch BB because of my recurring hate for all things Julie Chen. So, I have no preconceived biases against these two. They ran a good first leg.

4) Joey and Danny: I am so glad they survived. They seem like Grade A Jerks, and I want to spend a few weeks hating them and watching them screw up. They’re also kinda hot.

5) Vanessa & Ralph: Don’t really know you.

6) Nary & Jamie: No lie. When they got to the mat with Phil, I yelled out “Who the F are they?” I can’t remember them for anything.

7) Kerri & Stacy: She can almost taste the Mexican Food!!! Loser. I love the south, but these two heifers are going to get on my nerves with a quickness. Oh yeah, your children are the reason you’re doing the Amazing Race. Uh huh, it’s all about the kids. Loser.

8) Dave & Cherie: I wanted them to go away. They really seem mentally unstable. I hope I have to eat these evil words of mine. But, they really seem mentally unstable.

9) Dave & Rachel: I don’t care that they did well. I don’t like them. They seem like fake wanna be’s. For the record, the Amazing Race is not really the place to try and mend a relationship. That’s why they invented counseling. How old was he when he joined the military? 16 plus years in the military and he is only 33??? I would say he was 17 when he graduated high school, but the 16 PLUS is throwing me for a loop. Is he counting his time in the ROTC? That’s not really the way to add the years, Dave. You seem like a liar to me, buddy. Not honorable in the least bit. Rachel is only 30??? She could pass for a 40 year old woman easily.

10) Art & J.J.: I am no fan of these two. I’ll leave it at that.

Philiminated - Misa & Maiya: I have no sympathy for these two “athletes.” You don’t make UCLA look good when its graduates can’t find Phil even when he’s right in front them. First, they had trouble with the balloons. Then, she got stuck in the sand. And, after all that, they still blew an opportunity to stay alive by not being able to locate Phil. They clearly earned their exit. Good Riddance.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-12, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
Art/JJ
Mark/Bopper
Nary/Jamie
Elliot/Andrew

Neutral
Dave/Rachel
Kerr/Stacey
Vanessa/Ralph
Dave/Cherie
Brendan/Rachel

Dislike
Joey/Danny

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-21-12, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
1)Art/J.J. - Getting along well and decent racers.
2)Rachel/Dave - The previews indicate this might change, but so far seemed like good racers.
3)Nary/Jamie - A lot of government employees this season, but seem decent so far.
4)Dave/Cherie - I'm not sure how long they'll be in it, but seem nice enough.
5)Kerri/Stacey - Way to tough out the jump. I'm not sure I could.
6)Elliot/Andrew - The soccer player is okay, but the other one is kind of obnoxious
7)Vanessa/Ralph - Pretty nondescript
8)Bopper/Mark - Yeah, that Kentucky hick thing is going to get old, I fear
9)Joey/Danny - Way to perpetuate the stereotype that all of New Jersey is like Jersey Shore
10)Brendon/Rachel - "I'm from Mexico so I hate Border Patrol?" Ok then.

Philiminated - Misa/Maiya - When you're searching for someone, you probably want to avoid tunnel vision. Too bad, because I think I would have liked you guys.
>

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-21-12, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
When it's this early, hard to really know the teams. This is mostly first impressions:

1)Elliot & Andrew - Didn't see much or hear much from them but I enjoyed them from an eye candy perspective (like the shorter haircut better).

2)Art & JJ - Seem like a good team. They work well together.

3)Rachel & Dave - Won the leg but didn't stand out much. Previews do not bode well for them remaining this high on my list.

4)Nary & Jamie - Their invisible edit either means they'll be out quick or be a finalist. Time will tell.

5)Vanessa & Ralph - Another invisible team. No real impression made.

6)Dave & Cheri - Falling apart emotionally on the very first leg? Don't quite understand what the casting people saw in this team.

7)Kerri & Stacey - Spare me the selfless mother bit, please? And your ignorance of the world outside the US is embarassing.

8)Brendon & Rachel - Since it came out that they were racing this season, I planned to put them at the bottom of my list. Her banshee wailing will get intolerable soon, but they didn't annoy me as much as I expected.

9)Joey & Danny - Feels like they think they are auditioning for reality TV stardom. Idiots. Wish they had been eliminated.

10)Bopper & Mark - I could have placed Mark much higher on my list but Bopper was as irritating as a skunk in your bathroom (to put it in a way Bopper might understand). Soon as the words "bodankadank" (I don't really care if that is spelled correctly) came out of his mouth, I knew this is where he was going to be on my list as this is where I always put the loudmouth jerks.

Philiminated - Misa & Miaya. Got to hand it to them, after 20 seasons they found an even stupider way to get eliminated.

And a note to our hostess ARNutz. I'm going to miss your hosting and no one could ever replace you. I've been your stat guy for several seasons and want to say thanks. The Lvoe List is always a highlight during the Race.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-12, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
1. Vanessa/Ralph: For the "uterus is in my mouth comment". If that was her. Was it her?

2. Brenchel: I love to hate them and they make great TV. They were completely inoffensive and competent this leg. I'm very much looking forward to her multiple meltdowns that are sure to come.

3. Nary/Jamie: They look like tough chicks. I wish we'd seen more of them.

4. Joey/Danny: I may be alone in this but they seemed kind of likable to me. The tans and plucked eyebrows look stupid but the more muscular one is kind of hot.

5. Kerri/Stacey: I feel for the one who had to skydive. I have such a fear of heights that I could barely watch.

6. Elliot/Andrew: Their introductory comments rubbed me the wrong way a little bit but they're hot so they're here.

7. Rachel/Dave: OK

8. Art/J.J.: Alpha Male team. Don't hate them, don't really like them.

9. The Clowns: Much like Kiss, they look better with their make-up on.

10. Mark/Bopper: The hillbilly shtick is annoying.

Eliminated:

Misa/Maiya: I was hoping they wouldn't be eliminated so soon but that was really stupid.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
Hats off to ARNUTZ for a job well done and enjoyed by many! You WILL be missed. I hope the TAR passion will live on. It sure does for me. I am alwas so happy when my showb returns.

My early faves:

1. Dave/Rachel - I wish I could do more to show my endless gratitude to our military servants. Go Dave! Rachel is along for the ride. Be nicer to Dave!
2. Elliott /Andrew - I admit I have a weird sense of humor and this team hit it on night one. I hope they continue to be likable.
3. Nary/Jamie - sorta "nothing" which might work in their favor at this point.
4. Art/JJ- to prove I can back up my demented sense of humor, I give them temporary props. Definitey to be determined but for now a grin.

Bopper/Mark - do I like you or are you way annoying? Soon to be determined.

---------

Everybody else except Vanessa still have to give me more to define themselves. Don't watch Big Brother but others seem to hate Brenchel enough to give me pause. Stalker Vanessa anoyed me.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-26-12, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Volume 1"
Week 1 -

1. Vanessa/Ralph - Vanessa seems like a fun character to watch

2. Rachel/Dave - Good job taking 1st place even arriving the hotel at 3rd, good teamwork

3. Art/J.J. - A bit annoying in the end but fun to watch at the start

4. Nary/Jamie - invisible in Leg 1, hope to see more of them

5. Elliot/Andrew - Same as above, invisible as well

6. Kerri/Stacey - Need more time to know if I like them or not

7. Dave/Cherie - Got stressed out too quickly, and I don't think it's a good idea to have trolleys to carry your belongings...

8. Bopper/Mark - Their accent is a bit annoying and they seem have no story to tell so far

9. Joey/Danny - I don't want to see a Eric/Jeremy clone

10. Brendon/Rachel - Rachel acting in front of the screen is irritating me, this is not her own show and she does not need to act too much to the camera...

Philminated - Misa/Maiya - Sad to see them go this way but making this fatal mistake is unforgivable

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •