The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-11, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"

The Home Stretch!!!

This week, teams had to find Tin Tin on the streets of Brussels. Once they did, they were given a clue to fly to Panama City.

In Panama, they had to take a boat to a native village, spend the night, then get a tattoo of their next location - San Francisco Bay Towers. At the towers, they had to do the roadblock - walk a tightrope from one tower to the other, get the clue, then walk back to the first tower.

After that, teams had to complete the detour: Filet - find a market and carry certain amounts of various fish to different stalls - or - sole - go to a different market and make a pair of sandals for a specific person.

They were then sent off to a plaza where there were traditional dancers who wore jewelry with the pit stop clue. One dancer had the name hidden on her dress.

Be sure to check out the week 10 rankings by kidflash!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Amani/Marcus (1) – They continue to have fun and I think that's what this race is all about! Plus, they were the only ones to do the icky fish task.

2. Jeremy/Sandy (3) – I have to give props to them for 2 things: 1 - Sandy did awesome on that roadblock and 2 - they were the only ones to actually figure out the pit stop clue.

3. Ernie/Cindy (4) – I still don't like them, but they were OK this week.

Philiminated: Andy/Tommy (2) – The only first place that matters is the final one.

OK, people!!! This is a love list! You know what to do!

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 altpeach 12-05-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 Max Headroom 12-05-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 Belle Book 12-05-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 emydi 12-05-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 TARFAN76 12-05-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 Toban 12-05-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 KwietOne 12-06-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 milkachulina 12-06-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 kidflash212 12-06-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 PsychoKitty 12-07-11 10
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 Belle Book 12-07-11 11
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 PsychoKitty 12-08-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 louislam 12-11-11 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 beau_30 12-11-11 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 kidflash212 12-11-11 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11 featherfish81 12-11-11 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-11, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
1. Amani/Marcus- Team Comeback has got to get a lead on this next leg and not get lost. Love that they are not afraid to get stinky and icky.

2. Sandy/Jeremy- They are getting a more tolerable edit. I also lvoe how they celebrated the other two "couple" teams beating the boys to the mat.

3. Ernie/Cindy- This team just leaves me cold. I celebrated with Amani/Marcus and Sandy/Jeremy, but was just meh with them.

****Andy/Tommy- The Curse of the Car comes to TAR. It skipped over from Survivor. You won 6 legs, 6 prizes. Be content with that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-11, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
Like:
1. Amani/Marcus (1) - In an evenly-matched final three, maybe, just maybe, they can avoid the wrong-way screwups which have plagued them all season. If they stay on track, I like their chances to win, and I like this team.

Meh:
2. Jeremy/Sandy (4) - Does their better edit foreshadow a win? Their last few legs have been solid and we've seen much less bickering.
3. Ernie/Cindy (3) - Ernie's a doofus and Cindy's whiny and a bit shrill, but they seem like decent people and I wouldn't mind too much if they won.

Don't like:
*chirping crickets*

Philiminated:
Andy/Tommy (2) - All it takes is one mistake to meet the Philiminator, and that was a big one. From a purist standpoint, it's a shame to see the strongest (by a wide margin) team not win, but it'll make the finale episode much more entertaining to watch.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-05-11, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
Here are my rankings:

1. Ernie & Cindy -- my favorite team left. I hope they win, but they can't make any mistakes!

2. Amani & Marcus -- the comeback kids! Since they referenced David & Goliath, they could win.

3. Jeremy & Sandy -- I like them more now than I did some time ago, but they're still my least favorite team.

Philiminated: Andy & Tommy. I'm no fan of alpha-male teams, so I'm not sorry to see them go. Still, it's ironic that a team that won a lot of legs partly due to other teams making mistakes loses due to a huge one of their own!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-11, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
1. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)(5)(1)(1)(1)(3)(1)(1)- I really like them. Amani kicked butt on the height task. I hope they win even though I'm sure they are not hurting in the $ dept.

2. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)(7)(7)(6)(5)(4)(3)(3)-their edit could be for the win....or they could return to the bickering...we'll see

3. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)(3)(4)(3)(3)(5)(4)(4)- Cindy is still harping about 1st place in the prelims. when they need to be saving it up for this one...I don't think they win but I've been wrong before

Philiminated 2. Andy/Tommy (1)(1)(1)(1)(5)(4)(4)(2)(5)(2)-their niece Drew is sent home on XF on Thurs and now they are philiminated on Sunday...I guess Jesus was on vacation this week I did like the low five

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
When did cab drivers start conspiring/cheating like that? If I was in first place and my driver volunteered info to other drivers, I'd be steamed. It was like the driver went out of his way to call the others and give them directions. Not cool in my book. I never like to see tagalong teams following the leader and staying in the game in that manner. Be your own leader!

1. Amani/Marcus - She is just more likable all the time. I really thought it was great the way they laugh together. That makes life and races much more entertaining. I also loved that she had to envision her kids on both ends of the high wire. What a mom.

2. Jeremy/Sandy - I never thought they'd make it this far so I guess winning now is not out of the question. I'd be okay with that. I don't truly hate any of the remaining three teams. But...

3. Ernie/Cindy - my least choice to win. I still like Ernie much more than Cindy.

Goners: Farewell,snowboarders. I had a bad feeling when they didn't figure out the comic strip task as fast as the other teams but they survived. Then they turn around and make another fateful blunder. I was almost as shocked as I was when Rob and Amber got eliminated. I did like them a lot but as another poster said about Marcus, they probably already have plenty of money.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Snowboarders are gone! Best elimination for me in a long time. The ending with the three remaining teams giving each other heartfelt hugs/high fives was so satisfying to watch. On the downside, though, I don't have a team to really root against in the finals.

1. Amani/Marcus: I love them.

2. Jeremy/Sandy: I like them and they could probably use the money the most out of the remaining teams. I have the same fear of heights as Sandy. She did an amazing job on the high wire. Just watching the racers do that task on TV made my stomach churn. I could barely watch that part.

3. Cindy/Ernie: Yeah, she's a little high strung and critical but I can totally identify with her behavior in that I would probably be just as much of a stress case as she is if I were in the race. Ernie's adorable.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-06-11, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
1. Jeremy/Sandy - good idea for Jeremy to draw what he's looking for and kudos to Sandy for facing her fears on that tight rope.

2. Amani/Marcus - here by default

3. Ernie/Cindy - still hate 'em

Phlm'd: Andy/Tommy - awesome team who were unfortunate to be ahead of the teams whose cab driver was not part of the "alliance".

Only deserving team left is Jeremy/Sandy who actually figured out the pit stop.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-11, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
What a great episode; mainly because of the final scene. I was surprised to see Andy & Tommy get Philiminated. Also, the group celebration between the other three teams who made the Finals was endearing. It was almost like a celebration lamenting that the Wicked Witch was dead. LOL. I lvoe to see teams come together like that.

1. Amani/Marcus (1) - It has been quite sometime since I had an overall favorite team in which I lvoed one member and disliked the other. Alas, this is the case with Amani and Marcus. She is fantastic. He is...not really. I don't hate Marcus. He is just too much for me to lvoe.

2. Jeremy/Sandy (3) - Now, this team is a football analogy for you! They were like Georgia and LSU this past weekend. Georgia was running the show 10 to nothing in the 1st quarter, and then LSU came back with a flair. Of course, we never had Jeremy/Sandy ranked #1 in our Polls. Still, they made an impressive comeback.

3. Ernie/Cindy (5) – Congrats to Ernie and Cindy for making the final 3. Wow, that's the nicest thing I have said about them...ever!

O-U-T, out. Andy/Tommy: A nice run with some GREAT parting gifts. I honestly think the final will better without them. Now, I feel like the win could go to any of the other 3 teams. Had Andy/Tommy survived, I expect they would have won (not too exciting).

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-11, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
For the first time in a long time for me, the final will feature three teams I won't mind seeing win. There is usually one team I'm rooting against.

1)Jeremy & Sandy - Have to give it to Sandy for facing her fear of heights and getting the Roadblock done. And they deserved the win on this leg since they were they only team who figured out the answer.They've improved the most of any team. I never expected to see them in the final. Could they win? Their edit reminds me of Freddy & Kendra and Dan & Jordan's edit - hopeless team to redemptive edit at the end.

2)Ernie & Cindy - Cindy's intensity is too much at times but I have a fondness for Ernie. Could they win? They've usually edited in a "million dollar" quote from the winning team during the race (Dan & Jordan, Nat & Kat and Jen & Kisha all had one). During this race the only team I recall saying anything about the million dollars is Ernie & Cindy.

3)Amani & Marcus - like milkachulina, I like Amani but find Marcus overbearing. Marcus has had a successful professional football career and I'd prefer one of the other teams get the win. Could they win? Lots of emphasis on the comeback team story.

Phliminated: Andy & Tommy - enjoyed this elimination. I'd say Karma bit them in the rear for trying to mess with Sandy's mind on the tightrope but Karma is from the Hindu tradition and we know Andy & Tommy would have nothing to do with any other religion.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-11, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
UGH!!!!!! I was horrified that Tommy & Andy got philiminated! 3 out of the final 4 teams got the same wrong clue - "Balboa" and the other 2 teams only got to the mat because of their taxi drivers. If they'd been left to wander around Panama to figure it out for themselves they might have finished after the boys. I personally thought the hugging at the mat was mean spirited because they were all rooting against Tommy and Andy. IMHO

What's left:
Bleah . . .

1) Jeremy & Sandy. Have never liked them much, but they were the only ones deserving of getting to the mat. And Sandy did great on the tightrope. (As did all the ladies!)

2) Armani & Marcus. He drives me bonkers with his over the top football analogies - Marcus! There's more to life! - but she is great and they are racing better.

3) Ernie & Cindy. She can be very uptight, but they race well and I wouldn't mind them winning it.

Philiminated: Tommy & Andy. They were great racers, not perfect. The God talk was too much, but they genuinely appreciated the Race and were enjoying themselves and were fun to watch. The most deserving of the Racers to win it. Oh well!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
Part of me agrees that it was mean-spirited, but look at it this way: Andy & Tommy had won so many legs that the other teams probably viewed them as major threats to win. They were probably relieved that a team that really had the potential to win was out.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-11, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
I totally agree with you Belle, but it also reminded me, when teams in the past have ganged up on other teams to try and get them out. Not that that happened this time, but it's just the resentment that bothers me. And maybe it was edited out, but none of the teams that got to the mat by accident seemed to admit it ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-11, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
1. Jeremy/Sandy (2) - I am so happy they won this leg. They had a good start but keep falling behind (from 1st at the start to last after the detour), but Jeremy figuring out the pit stop clue by the building drawing only was just great! I love seeing their reaction when Phil told them they are first. I don't mind they win in the end.

2. Ernie/Cindy (1) - Got lucky that their taxi driver just followed J/S's one. They did well this leg, moving up after starting in last place. They are the team which I want most to win this Race!

3. Amani/Marcus (4) - The luckiest team so far. It seems like they would be last if their taxi did not follow J/S's one, but they were clever choosing the other detour option which it was easier to do without other teams doing it. Still, don't like their laid back attitude (especially when not bother to find earlier flight to Denmark) and don't want them to win the Race.

Philiminated - Andy/Tommy (3) - This is another example of not staying too far away from your competition. It happened before on the cowboys and now again. However I think this time it is fair as the teams did not do it on purpose. And talking about fairness don't forget about Tommy sharing answer to A/T in Indonesia, so should not give too many excuses for their lost.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-11, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
1 Jeremu/Sandy
2 Armani/Marcus
3 Ernie/Cindy

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-11, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
The Top Three

As we enter the final leg, Amani & Marcus hold off Jeremy & Sandy for first place. Very close - a difference of .077. Ernie & Cindy are still in last with 10 of 13 votes.

Been another great time on the lvoe list this season. While the number of posters have dwindled a bit, I still lvoe reading everybody's list.

Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Amani & Marcus
Jeremy & Sandy
Ernie & Cindy

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-11, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.11"
Well, my favorite team is out. The rest are all fine. I don't love any of them, or hate them either.

1)Amani/Marcus (5,5,skipped,5,2,5,3,4,3,2) - They just keep doing their thing and working hard.
2)Jeremy/Sandy (8,7,s,7,7,6,5,5,5,4) - Jumped up for actually figuring out the final clue, and quitting your arguing.
3)Ernie/Cindy (1,3,s,3,3,2,4,3,4,3) - Continuing to do well and generally getting along.

Philiminated: Andy/Tommy (2,1,s,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - I'm not going to cry foul, but it is kind of lame how the other teams' taxi drivers helped them figure out the clue that they couldn't figure out on their own. At least you did it yourself.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •