The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-11, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"

If You Can't Do It, Give Up!!!

This week, teams had to fly from Varanasi, India to Vienna, Austria. Once in Vienna, teams had to drive their Ford Focus in reverse to activate the backup camera to get the next clue, which sent them to Schloss Schallaburg – a castle where they picked up a large book, then delivered it to the national library.

At the library, they received the clue for the detour: long hard walk – deliver a couch from Freud’s house to a museum – or – quick easy meal (yeah right!) – ride a Ferris wheel and eat a giant plate of Wiener schnitzel and German chocolate cake in 12 minutes. They tried, they failed. 3 teams tried to eat, but all 3 wound up switching to the couch task.

After the detour, teams drove themselves to Salzburg. There they faced the roadblock – dress up as a chimney sweep, go on top of a building, clean a chimney three times, then go back down, open the ash dump and get the clue which sends them to the pit stop … Villa Trapp!

Don’t forget to see kidflash's stats from week 7 to see where your favorite team ranks!

On to the list!

rank. names (last week)

1. Zev/Justin (1) – These guys really rock! They went from switching detours to first place! I am so impressed with Zev and all he is overcoming with his Asperger’s! It cannot be easy for him… and Justin is the sweetest guy ever. He has so much patience.

2. Herb/Nate (2) – Great job except for getting a bit lost on the way to the pit stop… and did the editors really have to show the potty break? Maybe they were trying to show Kisha & Jen how potty breaks are supposed to be done when you're racing?

3. LaKisha/Jennifer (4) – Did a good job despite switching detours. They work well together.

4. Gary/Mallory (3) – Not so good of a job this week, what with getting hung up on the first clue while backing up the Ford Focus and being further delayed with switching detours.

5. Jet/Cord (5) – I don’t know how they come from behind all the time. Maybe they thrive on being in the back of the pack.

6. Kent/Vyxsin (6) – OMG… we have to listen to them another week?

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 Max Headroom 04-18-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 samboohoo 04-18-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 Starshine 04-18-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 kidflash212 04-18-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 altpeach 04-18-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 featherfish81 04-18-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 emydi 04-18-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 MaryKat 04-18-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 cahaya 04-18-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 TARFAN76 04-18-11 10
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 kidflash212 04-19-11 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 Belle Book 04-18-11 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 PsychoKitty 04-18-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 Scuba Steve 04-19-11 13
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 Belle Book 04-19-11 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 Colonel Zoidberg 04-19-11 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 KwietOne 04-19-11 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 beau_30 04-20-11 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8 louislam 04-24-11 19
 Week 8 Results kidflash212 04-24-11 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
Like:
1. Gary/Mallory (2) - Still enjoying the race, even when it's not going well for them.
2. Flight Time/Big Easy (1) - The fun is back with these two, though the outdoor potty break was unnecessary since they'd just left a public building that surely had restrooms. Not classy at all.
3. Zev/Justin (4) - Had some funny one-liners and ran a good leg.

Meh:
4. Jet/Cord (3) - Continue to make poor racing decisions and have to make up the difference. Not smart at all.
5. LaKisha/Jennifer (6) - I'll never like this team, but at least they're tolerable this season.

Don't like:
6. Kent/Vyxsin (5) - Too much drama, plus they're lousy racers.

Philiminated: Nobody. And for the first time in a long time ever, I was pleased that this episode was a non-elimination leg.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Zev & Justin: Love them. I agree with Nutzy about how awesome Justin is. Zev cracked me up all night. "That's what she said."

2. Jet & Cord: This time the later-arriving flight was your fault and, while I somewhat understand your logic, I don't agree. It would have been genius if it had panned out. They are great racers. They get along. They get it done.

3. Gary & Mallory: I'm glad you were saved by the NEL.

4. Kisha & Jen: No drama. Good job in spite of having to do both detours.

5. Flight Time & Big Easy: Peeing in the grass, what are you, a dog?

6. Kent & Vyxsin: Meh. Maybe Vyxsin will stop speaking to him anyway.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-18-11, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1) Gary & Mallory - Still adore them, although they had a bad navigation week.

2) Kisha & Jen - Liking them more and more, middle of the pack every time, but that's OK at the moment

3) Kent & Vyxsin - Not working well together, but they are surviving which impresses me

4) Jet & Cord - I think one connection is a much better idea than two, particularly if you only stand to lose half an hour, they may always come from behind, but they know they can catch up on the other teams.

5) Flight Time & Big Easy - Classy dudes!

6) Zev & Justin - Like Justin, but Zev just rubs me the wrong way.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-18-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1) Zev & Justin - I would really like these two to win. I'm developing a crush on Justin.

2) Lakisha & Jennifer - They are doing great - hope they make the finals.

3) Gary & Mallory - Some of the squealing appeared again last night.

4) Kent & Vyxsin - They are really getting on my nerves.

5) Jet & Cord - They got lucky again because most teams chose a nearly impossible detour and had to double back. Hope their luck runs out soon.

6) Herbert & Nathaniel - That was low class. I'm sure there was a restroom inside the library and there was no need to deface a beautiful building like that with urine.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-11, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. FT/BE- Like these guys no matter what. Hope they make final 3.
2. Kisha/Jen- Need to kick it in high gear now. Hope they make final 3.
3. Justin/Zev- Here mainly because of Justin. Hope they make final 3.
4. Gary/Mallory- I really like this team. Mallory is just so cute. Hope they make final 3(I know, one of my hopes won't come to fruition. Which one, I don't know).
5. Cowboys- Their cuteness is wearing thin on me. Will be ok with them in final 3.
6. Kynt/Vyksin- Get eliminated next because I can't take his wussiness anymore. Please don't make final 5!!!!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-11, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Jet/Cord (2,2,skipped,2,s,1,1) - Wrong plane choice again, but this time it was a strategic decision and I'm okay with it (though when I saw everyone else was on the other flight I might have switched, so I'd be guaranteed to be with the pack). Then you did well at the tasks, didn't give up, knew why Freud had a couch, and overall seemed to be having a good time.
2. Gary/Mallory (5,5,s,3,s,2,2) - Missing the first clue just put you too far behind, but way to keep fighting, even being willing to throw up and try again. But kudos to Gary for recognizing the futility in that.
3. Zev/Justin (3,1,s,1,s,3,3) - Way to pull out first, and Zev did well at the detour.
4. Lakisha/Jennifer (9,7,s,5,s,6,5) - Did well this week and got along great. They're really flying under the radar this season, we don't get to see a lot of them.
5. Flight Time/Big Easy (11,8,s,8,s,5,4) - Peeing against the side of a historic building? Classy. But otherwise got along well.
6. Kent/Vyxsin (6,4,s,4,s,4,6) - Geez, could you whine any more? And yes, you were calm when you were driving, you just weren't following the navigator's directions. That isn't that helpful.

Philiminated: No one. I'm glad, I definitely wanted the two of them to stay in.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Zev/Justin (2)(2)(1)(4)(3)(2)(2)- Great leg. Did a self imposed Uturn and still finished 1st. Zev cracked me up.

2. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(1)(5)(3)(3)-glad it was NEL, but they need to pick it up.

3. Flight Time/Big Easy (4)(4)(2)(2)(1)(1)(1) - ok leg. I didn't realize he actually peed until I read this post...oh brother

4. LaKisha/Jennifer (7)(5)(4)(3)(2)(5)(4) - did well

5. Kent/Vyxsin (3)(3)(3)(7)(4)(4)(5)- omh shut up Kent and Vyxsin!

6. Jet/Cord (10)(7)(6)(5)(6)(7)(6)- meh, tired of them.

Is the finale 2 hours? bc I wasn't expecting another NEL...April 24th at end will be 5 teams, May 1 at end will be 4 teams and May 8 is the finale which usually starts with just 3 teams. Maybe bc we missed a week for CMA they are making it up on May 8th?

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-11, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Zev and Justin - I hope they win.
2. LaKisha and Jennifer - I like them.
3. Jet and Cord - I like them too.
4. Greg and Mallory - Did they watch the video?
5. Kent and Vyxsin - I do not remember him constantly whining the first time they raced. It is usually the girl who is constantly complaining during a carrying task.
6. Big Time and Flight Easy - That was too tacky. I will never like them again...ugly American.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Gary/Mallory - I guess Gary isn't used to too much modern technology in the car (I like it simple without all of the gadgets, myself) and any timed eating challenge - especially with a musician in the background - is just asking for it. I'm glad they got saved by the NEL and have a notion they'll get back into racing form when they need to next leg.

2. LaKisha/Jennifer - Racing better than I thought they would, and the physical tasks don't seem to daunt them. Plenty of sisterly love (which means a few spats that won't amount to any grudges) to go around with these two.

3. Zev/Justin – Again, some good wisecrack humor to spice up the episode. But please, get rid of the Elmer hat! I was just waiting for Bugs Bunny to show up somewhere.

4. Herb/Nate – Whoops, guys, you're not in India anymore, where public urination is not an unusual sight. But in Vienna, such behavior is totally without class! Still... apart from that bladder relieving incident, racing well and being nice to the other racers and people they encounter.

5. Jet/Cord – You'd think they'd finally learn how to book an airline ticket for the earliest arrival for their destination. But these simple words to be conveyed to a ticket agent seems to be too much for them, so they do things the hard way, as usual. Gotta like the fact these guys aren't quitters and actually seem to enjoy playing the catch-up game.

6. Kent/Vyxsin – Judging by the couch carrying, Vyxsin's the man and Kent's the sissy. But there are times they both just go blank, clueless about what to do next with neither of them coming up with constructive ideas.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-11, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Justin/Zev (in that order) although Zev was pretty amusing with his crude humor -- my favorite kind! And, Kidflash - - I think everybody has a crush on St. Justin. I think I'm going to stop being so wishy-washy and commit to hoping these guys win.
2. Cowboys - They are done playing Cowboys and Indians. They are so unstoppable! I loved the crack about having Cord push the couch while Jet talked about his feelings.
3. Gary/Mallory - I was SO glad it was a NEL. I don't want them to be done. I really have grown to love these two.
4. Trotters - I wish there had been no reference to public peeing but I think they are handling things pretty well. Everybody seemed to think they had no smarts (including me) but I think they are proving us wrong.
5. Kisha/Jen - I guess the Cowboys didn't know who they were racing with in a foot race to the mat - but these gals kicked the cowboys' asses. A comment that somehow surprised me coming from our boy Phil of the straight-laced, straight-faced delivery. His personality shown through a bit and YAY!
6. Sorry Kent/Vyxsin, but you can't be higher on my list any longer. The whining and threatening and pouting has worn out its welcome in my book. I still think you're both pretty in pink and I like you but I think you are next to go.

04-19-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
I said it first - so I have dibs.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
Here are my rankings:

1. Zev & Justin -- back at the top with a first-place finish, especially since you bailed on the food Detour!

2. Gary & Mallory -- a real bad leg for you, but luckily for you it's a non-elimination leg.

3. Kisha & Jen -- you did well, but you really should've gone for the couch Detour instead of the food one!

4. Flight Time & Big Easy -- really, couldn't you have found a better place to go to the bathroom?

5. Jet & Cord -- you two seem to be scraping by recently. Not so good, guys.

Big gap --

6. Kent & Vyksin -- more Kent than Vyksin. You two had a lot of problems and drove me crazy!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-11, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
Thank God for the NEL! I was praying for it! (And yelling for it too! ;)

1. Zev/Justin - They are doing so great. And kept their spirits up, even with having to do BOTH tasks AND having to go up and down 3 extra flights with that heavy couch! Go boys!!! You rock!

2. Gary/Mallory - I really like them and just love Gary. He is so calm and collected and great What troopers! Too bad about the confusion in the car, but they never gave up! I was SO happy about the NEL. I hope they can catch up next leg

3. Flight Time/Big Easy - They are great guys and had a good leg. I couldn't believe their ignorance about Freud's work, but they made it funny! When I first saw Flight Time (?) pee against the library I was shocked, but actually thought it practical. I didn't even think about there probably being restrooms in the library. ARnutz comment about their personal "pit stop" was hilarious! <<. . . and did the editors really have to show the potty break? Maybe they were trying to show Kisha & Jen how potty breaks are supposed to be done when you're racing?>> Too Funny, ARnutz! ;)

4. Jet/Cord - I actually agreed with their logic about the flight. The other one was a total risk. Yet ALL of the other racers were on the other flights, so they should have taken it too if they were able to change. They are troopers and ran a great leg.

5. LaKisha/Jennifer - They are doing a lot better this race and getting along. I liked the inner info about their single Mom raising them, that was sweet. I'm still meh though about this team.

6. Kent/Vyxsin - I have always liked this team and have stood up for them and will continue to. But Jesus Gawd Kent is SUCH a wimp! Wow . . . I was just dumbfounded last night. Suck it up dude and Do The Task! And Vixen's bickering was over the top. I hope they recover and get it together. I think of them as underdogs in a lot of aspects, and want them to do well!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-19-11, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Zev/Justin - I have Asperger's as well, so I'm rooting hard for them.
2. Flight Time/Big Easy
3. LaKisha/Jennifer
4. Gary/Mallory - Really bad leg for them.
5. Jet/Cord
6. Kent/Vyxsin - Shut the hell up, Kent.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-11, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
I have Asperger's as well, so I'm rooting for Zev & Justin as well.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-11, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Zev and Justin - Hi-freaking-larious. Plus, although Zev seems to be vocal about what he doesn't like doing, at least he does it.

2. Flight Time and Big Easy - I guess Big Easy's spelling skills got better since the Czech Republic - he managed to spell "Schloss Schaumburg," which I'm pretty sure I screwed up. Plus, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

3. Gary and Mallory - I don't know why I always root for the pageant team. Maybe because they don't try to kill each other.

4. Kisha and Jen - At least they didn't get eliminated when I finally learned to tell them apart.

5. Jet and Cord - Most of the teams left are decent. Their super skills, along with the Black Hat's slurs against the Season 16 winners, push them down. Because I want to see them beaten.

6. Shut the Hell Up and Shut the Fvck Up - a.k.a. Can't and Vomit, a.k.a. Pinky and the Brainless, a.k.a. Learn to Spell, a.k.a. Time Penalty for Gross Stupidity, a.k.a. Kent and Vyxsin.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-19-11, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
#1 Zev/Justin - having to switch tasks and come in first? You guys rock!
#2 Jet/Cord
#3 FT/BE - you'd be #2, if you hadn't done the #1 on the library building.
#4 Jen/Kisha
#5 Gary/Mallory
#6 Kent/Vysxin - would you like more "whine"?

PHLM'D: No one! Would have been happy with either Gary/Mallory or Kent/Vysxin.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-11, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1 Zev/Justin
2 Cowboys
3 Globetrotters
4 Gary/Mallory
5 Kisha/Jen
6 Kent/Vysxin

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-11, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.8"
1. Gary/Mallory (1)
2. Zev/Justin (5)
3. LaKisha/Jennifer (2)
4. Flight Time/Big Easy (4)
5. Jet/Cord (3)
6. Kent/Vyxsin (6)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

04-24-11, 07:35 PM (EST)
20. "Week 8 Results"
Zev & Justin have a very good week, they won cars and the hearts of the lvoe list posters - taking first place this week with 12 of 18 first place votes. Gary & Mallory slip down a position and find thenselves in second place. Slowly, Kisha & Jennifer are moving up the lvoe list, finally making it into the top three by placing third.

The bottom spot is once again occupied by Kent & Vyxsin. They will have to work mighty hard to escape that spot having taken 14 last place votes. And for the third week in a row, Jet & Cord are in fifth place.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Zev & Justin
Gary & Mallory
Lakisha & Jennifer
Herbert & Nathaniel
Jet & Cord
Kent & Vyxsin

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •