The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Excited About TAR 18"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-10, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Excited About TAR 18"
After seeing the preview for TAR 18 and the teams involved, I am anxiously awaiting. Many of my favs will be racing. WoooHooo!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Excited About TAR 18 BrassFan 12-13-10 1
   RE: Excited About TAR 18 mikey 12-13-10 3
       RE: Excited About TAR 18 Estee 12-13-10 4
           RE: Excited About TAR 18 mikey 12-14-10 9
   RE: Excited About TAR 18 Nume 12-13-10 5
       RE: Excited About TAR 18 Belle Book 12-13-10 6
       RE: Excited About TAR 18 PepeLePew13 12-13-10 7
   RE: Excited About TAR 18 altpeach 12-14-10 8
 RE: Excited About TAR 18 Molaholic 12-13-10 2
 RE: Excited About TAR 18 KwietOne 12-15-10 10
 RE: Excited About TAR 18 Max Headroom 12-16-10 11
 RE: Excited About TAR 18 TARFAN76 02-01-11 12
 Toniiiiiight! :) moonbaby 02-20-11 13
   RE: Toniiiiiight! :) Estee 02-20-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-10, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
Was that simply a collection of clips, or was it actually showing us the teams involved? I've seen some of the lists of teams, and I don't recall Brooke and Claire or Michael and Kevin being among them...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-10, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
I didn't count the number of teams in the clips, but there seemed to be more than 11.

Can someone post the teams in this forum?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-10, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
The official list can't be posted until CBS makes the announcement: no spoilers in this section of the board. Posting a list of all the teams shown in the segment should be okay, though.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
I don't think it is a spoiler to say who is going to be on the show, if you don't say who won. All it would be spoiling would be CBS's announcement, which would take place a few weeks before the show starts.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-10, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
No idea who will be on there, but Brook/Claire were on Good Morning America and Claire is now pregnant so that seems doubtful .

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-13-10, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
Yeah. I'm very sure Brook & Claire won't be on the Race.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-10, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
So now the watermelon is in her belly instead of splattered on her face...

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-10, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
I have seen a possible list and many of them are/were my favs. These same teams were seen in the clip. I don't think all of them will be participating. I thought I saw Chad/Steph in the clip and isn't she also pregnant now? I don't think they would be participating either (thankfully).

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-10, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
Is this going to be a re-hash of "Fan Favorites"? I'm still not too sure, but the "non-winners" criteria does have an appeal. (Hopefully there will be no "h" added, ifyouknowehatImean)

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-10, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
It was labeled as, "Unfinished Business". It's not really an "all-stars" season. I think the list is posted in the Spoilers boards.

Brook/Claire is not in it because Claire had stated she was pregnant on the Early Show.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
I'll be excited by TAR18 as soon as one particular team is Philiminated. Since this is the Fanatics Forum and spoilers aren't allowed here, I won't be posting which team that is.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-11, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Excited About TAR 18"
This season is going to be so much fun!!! They threw in just a handful of teams that will guarantee drama/ratings but mostly they are teams that I really enjoyed and can't wait to watch again. Kynt and Vyxin (sp? on both?) were probably the two who have made me realize most how wrong you can be when judging people by their appearance. I was prepared to dislike them and they moved to the top end of my list of all-time favorites.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-11, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Toniiiiiight! :)"
Soooooooo happy!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-11, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Toniiiiiight! :)"
I just can't wait to be officially disappointed!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •