The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-10, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
This week, teams set off from St. Petersburg, Russia and had to fly to Muscat, Oman. Chad and Stephanie overslept by nearly two hours, but that didn't matter as there were several flights that would arrive around the same time.

Once in Oman, teams had to wait overnight, you know, just in case any teams had fallen behind with flights or maybe even oversleeping. Once they bunched up, Chad proposed to Stephanie in the morning. Next, teams had to get up a tower to get the next clue. That clue sent teams Jabel Shams to do the roadblock - r-Apple down into the grand canyon of Oman, then find a ring in Aladdin's lamp.

Up next, teams were sent to a giant stack of books in a roundabout, to get a clue which sent them to the detour - water table - fill a truck with water then deliver it to a house in a certain neighborhood - or - wedding table - get ingredients for a soup, then deliver it to as happy couple. Everyone did water table.

Once finished, their next clue had them to drive to Muttrah Souq and find a vendor who would hand them frankincense, then they had to bring it to Ali Baba to getr their next clue, which sent them to the pit stop at Al Alam Palace.

Remember to check out kidflash's week 7 rankings to see how your favorite team is doing!

On to the list!

rank. names (last week's rank)

1. Nat/Kat (1) = They slipped up this week, but I still like them best.

2. Nick/Vicki (3) = I am liking them more each week.

3. Brook/Claire (2) = I like them too, but why did they have to confuse me with wearing Nat/Kat colors? Stick to your pink!

4. Jill/Thomas (4) = Entitled brats! Did you see the sour pusses when they had to wait at the pit stop?

6. Chad/Stephanie (6) = Go have your happy miserable little life.

Philiminated: Gary/Mallory (5) = I won't miss them, but I would rather have them still in it than a couple of other teams.

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 Max Headroom 11-15-10 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 PsychoKitty 11-15-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 emydi 11-15-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 TARFAN76 11-15-10 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 HobbsofMI 11-15-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 Belle Book 11-15-10 5
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 kidflash212 11-15-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 kidflash212 11-15-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 Zimbochick 11-15-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 beau_30 11-15-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 Toban 11-16-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 KwietOne 11-16-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 Starshine 11-16-10 13
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 Toban 11-16-10 14
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 Starshine 11-16-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 featherfish81 11-19-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 MaryKat 11-20-10 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 louislam 11-21-10 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8 kidflash212 11-21-10 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-10, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
Bunchosity ruled in this episode, that's for sure.

Like:
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Ran another inconsistent leg with poor results, but by staying positive and remaining bicker-free, they're still at the top of my list.
2. Nick/Vicki (3) - The more I watch these two, the more I think Nick acts up when he's really stressed out, and he's much less objectionable than Chad when he does it. Even with that, I enjoy watching this team more often than not.

Meh:
3. Brook/Claire (2) - They're a strong team, but I just can't make myself root for them. Still, they've earned their way and I won't be too disappointed if they win.

Don't like:
4. Jill/Thomas (5) - Good thing Thomas has a Notre Dame education, so he could explain the concept of rrr-apple-ing to Jill.
5. Chad/Stephanie (6) - Now they're engaged? Blech.

Philiminated: Gary/Mallory (4) - Not my favorite team, and I won't miss them Mallory, but they're better than two teams which are still racing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-10, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1) Nat & Kat - where did they go this leg though? They weren't onscreen for over a third of the ep. They must have gotten VERY lost. No explanation was given however.

I hope they step it up - I'd hate for them to be eliminated.

2) Brooke & Claire - they DO have gumption, I'll give them that. I like Claire better, Brooke works my nerves. But they are consistently doing well and have great attitudes. Driving down the wrong street - "the blondes" in Oman with the cops in pursuit was pretty funny!

3) Nick & Vicki - she SHOULD punch him! He was being an A$$. But they rocked the leg - especially Vicki. And once he had his second hissy fit and changed the tire, they were back on. Very entertaining the way their minds work . . .! But wouldn't it be wild if they won this thing? They just might if the others screw up enough. I can't believe they are still here!

BIG GAP

4) Jill & Thomas - Okay, I know they've come in first a few times but who are they again? They are SO non descript! I constantly don't remember they are in the race. This leg he was such a jerk and so focused on the other teams instead of just doing his job - run a good race! They were just awful about coming in second. I think second is a good thing - don't you?

5) GAG ME - Chad & Stephanie - That is SO lame that oversleeping by over 2 hours doesn't cost you anything in the race. Unbelievable. They were SO lucky to get bunched, and they ran a good leg, and it is nice they won their honeymoon that day. But Eewwwww~~~!!!! She should NEVER HAVE SAID YES! (See the Chad hate thread for more detail.) A true gag me moment. Stephanie has ALOT of growing up to do! A little wisdom here woman!

Philiminated: Gary & Mallory - I actually was sorry to see them go, but I'm glad it was them over the doctors. It was very moving when they said their goodbyes. Gary is awesome! And Mallory's spunk grew on me. Who'd believe it - they did the "right thing" by buying a map. Should have asked for directions HOURS earlier though . . . it was telling but funny when Nick talked about the best thing to do was ask locals where to go. It worked out that time for lots of the teams, but we all remember many times when locals have made bad mistakes!

Oh boy! Can't wait until next week!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-10, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)(1)(2)(1)- got lost not so great a leg. When she mentioned it at the start, I thought Nat's diabetes was going to be a factor this leg...maybe it's coming soon. Also Nat only has done 2 and Kat has done 5 RBs...I hope there's not 2 more height RBs.

2. Brook/Claire (2)(1)(3)(3)(3)(3)(2) - They continue to do well racing...they got lost too at beginning. Brook did well on the r-apple-ing. They seemed to catch up on every task.

3. Chad/Stephenie (9)(8)(6)(6)(5)(6)(5)- I move them up one because of Nick's behavior but the DAW behavior with proposal was over the top. Oversleeping on the race = bunch point. I'm sort of glad they got their honeymoon by beating J/T

4. Nick/Vicki (8)(7)(8)(5)(6)(4)(4)- Nick is horrible to Vicki, Vicki should knock him out

5. Jill/Thomas (10)(9)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)-petulant children

Philiminated Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(4)(4)(5)(3)- They were driving for 9 hours so for 4 1/2 hours they didn't ask for directions???EGAD Mallory lost it for them. I liked them, I was glad that Mallory did the r-apple-ing

Hmmm 2 uturns...We saw Nick uturning a team I wonder if it's Brook and Claire they seemed to be in a mini race with them this past leg. I hope J/T get uturned 2

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-10, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
I usually don't get a chance to watch elimination station but I did see the arrival of Michael and Kevin. I was surprised to see how determined the volleyball sweethearts are that a female team should NOT win this season. "Maybe someday, but not this time!"

And by the way, much to Kevin's annoyance, Michael is extremely relieved to be done racing.

1. Nat/Kat - Their ever-present huge smiles make them easy to vote for. I don't think we've seen a single negative moment for them unless you count the shoe sniffing and/or the silence when Nick lied to Kevin last week.
2. Brook/Clair - I laughed out loud when Brook announced, "...then the Po-Po showed up." They always seem to be having fun at every turn. Good for them. I might even be tempted to hope they win the whole thing.
3. Nick/Vicki - I really, really like Vicki more all the time. However, Nick seemed to have lost his grip on Ghana last night. I was not too impressed with his threats to her about leaving her dumb a$$ there the next time she gives another team advice. I think his a$$ is way dumber than hers. She has carried him on several occasions.

4&5. The two other couples are hard to choose between. I was amazed that the team who overslept (Chad/Steph) made such an astounding comeback. And got engaged, too. Yeah, it was definitely a spotlight-grabbing moment. I hope neither of these two couples win.

**Has any other team in the history of the race ever overslept like that? I started watching Season 5 and can't say I recall any similar situations in the past.**

Philminated: Phil is usually a great poker face without revealing his feelings but I thought I saw a flash of disappointment last night when he gave Gary and Mallory the boot. Had to be because Gary is SUCH a good guy.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-10, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
The Grannies overslept in their tent as other teams past them by one year.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig Snidget and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-15-10, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
Here are my rankings:

1. Nat & Kat -- at least you kept your cool even when you were behind. This will help you a lot at the end.

2. Brook & Claire -- still likeable and funny. But Nick & Vicki seem to have it out for you.

3. Chad & Stephanie -- up this high because they had such a good leg. And I'm something of a romantic.

4. Nick & Vicki -- what do you have against Brook & Claire? This feud may hurt you in the end.

5. Jill & Thomas -- next time, remember the rules! And don't lose sight of getting to the end, either!

Gonzo: Gary & Mallory. You got lost, and that was the end. I'm sad to see you go, but glad it wasn't Nat & Kat instead.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-10, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
I don't think Nick had anything against Brook & Claire. They were the last two to get their clue on the mountain and they didn't know that Gary & Mallory and Nat & Kat were lost. He didn't want to help them since they were the last two teams and he wanted to get a lead on them.

11-15-10, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1)Nat & Kat - Her fear of heights keeps getting mentioned, is this foreshadowing something? I hope they make it all the way. It would be great for these two ladies to be the first all female team to win.

2)Nick & Vicki - Nick is uber competitive and he lashes out when he has setbacks. Still, for some strange reason I like this pair. Vicki is fearless. With her physical skills and fearlessness and his competitiveness, I see them as a threat to win.

3)Brook & Claire - Claire is still a complete mystery to me while Brook may need to be medicated.

4)Jill & Thomas - Blechh.

5)Chad & Stephanie - Last place for wasting my time with that unromantic marriage proposal.

Philiminated: Gary & Mallory - not all that disappointed. Liked them better than two of the teams above but I am glad I won't have to listen to her whiny prayers anymore.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-15-10, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1. Nat & Kat - I really hope they wise up with the directions. Still I like them a lot.

2. Brook & Claire - Great team, very positive.

5. Chad & Stephanie - My god, I hope she watches this over. Chad sucks.

5. Nick & Vicki - Vicki rocks. Nick sucks.

5. Jill & Thomas - Thomas sucks.

Philiminated: Gary & Mallory. Sorry, I'm just relieved it wasn't Nat & Kat.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-15-10, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1) Nat & Kat
2) Brooke & Claire
3) Nick & Vicki

4) Chad & Stephanie
5) Jill & Thomas

>

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-10, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1. Brooke/Claire: Brooke may sometimes be a little annoying but I bet she's fun to party with. The two of them have a great relationship and I'm really hoping they'll win now. I was totally surprised when Claire decided to do the rappeling after the mini-fiasco on the bridge earlier in the season.

2. Nat/Kat: I really like them but they didn't seem as concerned as they should have been when they saw Gary and Mallory fairly close behind them. I'm worried they don't have the killer instinct necessary to win.

3. Nick/Vicki: Nick has gone back to being a verbally abusive #####. They're only here because Vicki is awesome.

4. Jill/Thomas: Meh. I hope they don't win but they weren't too bad this leg. I don't blame them for sulking after losing first place for not reading the clue properly...and Thomas rightfully accepted full responsibility for the error.

5. Chad/Stephanie: Ugh. The marriage proposal mid-race was obnoxious.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-10, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
#1 Nat/Kat
#2 Brook/Claire
#3 Nick/Vicki
#4 Chad/Steph - your first place win knocked you up a notch
#5 Jill/Thomas - haha...thought you won

Phlm'd - Gary/Mallory

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-16-10, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
I would just like to say that I actually enjoyed the last leg, even though my favourite team went home, I enjoy driving legs, and we always see how much navigation matters in this race.

Surprisingly I don’t think that there are any teams that I violently dislike in this race, which makes a nice change, I don’t care for Tommy or Chad, however I wouldn’t object to going for a beer with them.

1) Kat and Nat – Not me this week Kid! They are becoming a bit meh to me, however they do race well and don’t panic. Have to agree that I thought that the diabetes would be a story in this leg, it could be that the editors wanted us to be aware of it for later, or that it is an overcome obstacle if they win. Very nearly dropped them to second because of the scary teeth, however Nicki started yelling again.

2) Vicki and Nicki – He gets frustrated and takes it out on her, considering that she is what makes the team what it is this makes him seem even more stupid. I like her, and sadly I can identify all to well with him. They actually do race well, and considering the number of mental puzzles that this race has ever had I could see them winning the whole thing (which probably means they are out next week)

3) Brooke and Claire – The voices, please save me from the voices, apart from that a strong team that get on well together, in over half the races we have seen they would probably be fighting it out to be my number one team.

4) Jill and Thomas – Invisible thank heavens, not an enjoyable dating couple, they remind me of MoJo from a few seasons ago.

5) Chad and Stephanie – No that isn’t tacky proposing to your girlfiend on TV, not at all Chad. And if that ring means that much to you a) why are you toting it round the world where anyone who felt like it could acquire it from your luggage, and b) If it falls off her finger do you have time to try to find it or get it back? After all going to the police station to claim it could remove you from the race

Although I have found in my very limited experience that it is more likely that things are handed in in a poor country than a well off one.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-10, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
Starshine, I just wanted to comment on your annoyance at Brooke and Claire's voices. This complaint has been repeated by quite a few commenters. I just wanted to point out that it is really just Brooke who has the annoying, piercing voice. Claire sounds relatively calm and quiet. Poor Claire gets tainted by the same brush as Brooke, when she really doesn't deserve it, IMHO.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-16-10, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
You are quite correct Toban, it just seems that there is more of Brooke than any team of only two people could contain.

Claire does stay calm and quiet, I'm just not sure if she is a lovely girl or a bunny boiler yet.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-10, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
Too many search tasks for one episode - in fact, nothing really required skill, other than navigation.

1. Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Problems with directions almost screwed them, but they pushed along and stayed in the race.
2. Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5,5,5,3) - Bad driving pushed them back a little, but they ran a good race, and Claire showed some personality.
3. Nick/Vicki (9,8,7,6,4,3,2) - Almost lost your cool again, which drops you down a little. But flat tires are frustrating, so I can't drop you too far.
4. Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7,7,6,5) - Nothing to drop you below, so I guess you stay here.
5. Chad/Stephanie (10,9,9,8,6,7,6) - His proposal was sweet, but they were bickering minutes later. They definitely need to learn to communicate better before they get married.

Philiminated: Gary/Mallory (6,6,3,3,3,4,4) - I didn't mind them, though I won't miss her voice.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-10, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1 Kat and Nat _ Still like them
2 Claire and Brooke - I like Claire
3 Vickie and Nick - I would like to put Superwoman Vickie as number one.
4 Jill and Thomas
5 Stephanie and Chad

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-10, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"
1. Chad/Stephanie (4) - I can't believe I put them first, but they really run a flawless leg and I cheer for them when J/T got a time penalty! It's so sweet that they got engaged and won a trip in this single leg.

2. Brook/Claire (2) - Consistent performance

3. Nat/Kat (1) - Disappointed that they got so lost, nearly out of the race this time

4. Nick/Vicki (5) - Surprisingly they run this lots-of-driving leg very well

5. Jill/Thomas (6) - I don't know why but I just don't have much love for this team, maybe because they are not that likeable

Philiminated - Gary/Mallory (3) - They got so lost and could not recover from that huge mistake, sad to see them go...

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

11-21-10, 07:18 PM (EST)
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.8"

Week Eight - The Lvoe List

As the teams dwindle down, the lvoe list becomes more constant with little movement. Nat & Kat grab hold of the top spot yet again with Brook & Claire in second place. For the second week in a row Nick & Vicki find themselves in third place.

Jill & Thomas and Chad & Stephanie continue their weekly flip flop on the bottom of the lvoe list. This week it's Jill & Thomas with the least amount of lvoe.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Nat & Kat
Brook & Claire
Nick & Vicki
Chad & Stephanie
Jill & Thomas

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •