The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-10, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"

Under Pressure!

On this episode, teams continued to race around Shanghai. When they left the pit stop, they had to find the Garden Bridge, which was tough for some teams. Once they got there, the next clue instructed them to the roadblock - count all golden statues in a room, all 523 of them. Louie and Michael had to do the speed bump first - toss coins into the top opening of a huge incense burner.

After that, teams had to take motorcycle ride to the detour: pork chop - find stamps with a pig and the name of each team member on them out of thousands - or - pork dumpling - deliver 10 orders of dumplings through the bust city streets. Everyone chose pork chop. Once the task was done, it was off to the pit stop, where they met the world's tallest man.

Don't forget to check out last week's rankings by kidflash, so you can see how your favorite team is doing.

On to the list!!!

Rank. Names (last week's rank) -

1. Jet and Cord (1) - This is the only team who has had fun throughout the entire race! They appreciate all the new things they see and do not have any drama. They also ran a good race overall and mostly on their own. I would like it if they win the whole thing.

2. Dan and Jordan (2) - For the most part, these two have been doing well and also having fun, but they've been followers on several legs now. It may not have been the best strategy to wait for Louie and Michael. The little incident in the cab was nothing. I would have flipped out from exhaustion long before the next to last leg. Still, I would not mind if they win the whole thing.

3. Caite and Brent (4) - If I were Brent, I would have gone potty on her! ...and, Um. yeah Caite. You're a regular rocket scientist. Go away! I will be pissed if they win!

Philiminated: Louie and Michael (3) - I can't believe the bumbling detectives stayed in it this long.

OK, now it's your turn.

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Starshine 05-03-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Max Headroom 05-03-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 samboohoo 05-03-10 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 HistoryDetective 05-03-10 4
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 PsychoKitty 05-03-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 altpeach 05-03-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 emydi 05-03-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 cahaya 05-03-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 TARFAN76 05-03-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Belle Book 05-03-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 PsychoKitty 05-03-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 kidflash212 05-03-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 warp_core breach 05-03-10 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Seana 05-04-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 MaryKat 05-04-10 15
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Belle Book 05-04-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Nume 05-04-10 17
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 kidflash212 05-04-10 18
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Nume 05-04-10 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 beau_30 05-07-10 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 mikey 05-07-10 21
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 Nume 05-07-10 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 featherfish81 05-07-10 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 louislam 05-08-10 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11 kidflash212 05-09-10 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-03-10, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
I like being wordy, however I have nothing to add to what Nutzy said

Sunning with the Cap'n

Just another Sleeperbloke

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Other than removing Louie and Michael from the list, I have no changes from the past few weeks.

Like:
1. Jet/Cord (1) - Oh my gravy, these two have been fun to watch. Though inconsistent at times, they've always had good attitudes and they avoided the personal nastiness which was very prevalent this season. Hope they win.

Meh:
2. Dan/Jordan (2) - Have gained some redemption since their bad early edit, but Jordan has always been screechy and they've consistently been mediocre racers. Still, I wouldn't be crushed if they won, and it will be cool to watch Jordan's reaction at the final mat if they win.

Don't like:
3. Brent/Caite (3) - Every TAR season needs villains, and these two have been milder than some we've had in past seasons. While I don't dislike them as much as others around here, I'll still be disppointed if they win.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Jet & Cord: Great team. Great guys. They are entertaining, they are funny. They are clearly out of their element in almost any situation, but they are taking it in stride and kicking butt. They are definitely the racers with the best attitude on the race.

2. & 3. I am lumping Dan & Jordan and Brent & Caite both here because I really cannot choose between the two. If I had to base it on this leg alone, I'd have to go with Brent & Caite, but I can't.

Philiminated: Louie & Michael. You almost pulled this leg off.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Dan and Jordan - They lost some good will with the tantrum last night, but I imagine I would have been just as frustrated. What did the cabbie think he was supposed to do other than follow the other cab?!

2. Plane and Cable - Which one got kicked in the head? Does this explain not knowing what the word "tranquil" means? Does this explain not knowing anything about anything located outside the borders of Oklahoma? When did Caite get kicked in the head?

3. The Brute and the Bitch - Yes, you've proven to the world just how smart you are. At least the phrase "good gravy" is not constantly rolling off your lips.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-10, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Hilarious HD!!! Especially "When did Caite get kicked in the head?"

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-10, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Dan & Jordan- I really like them, didn't at first.

2. Jet & Cord- I really liked them at first, but now I just like them.

3. Brent & Caite- Ooh, that was really mean of Caite to make him wait like that. But, I enjoyed it.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Dan and Jordan (2)(6)(3)(3)(1)(2)(1)(3)(1)(1)- they didn't have the best leg but I would have hit the taxi drivers and been philiminated. I really hope they win but I think they are the "journey" players and running the whole race, but not winning is their story.

2. Jet and Cord (4)(2)(1)(5)(3)(3)(4)(1)(2)(2)- again, we learned about Cord getting kicked in the head by a horse...I think this again shows us that they are our winners. It would not be the worst thing to happen if they won.

3. Caite and Brent (9)(8)(7)(6)(6)(6)(6)(5)(4)(4)- um reading a bus route map and knowing what is on a world map are 2 different things... I think she doth protest too much. He's just as dim witted. Why didn't he just leave to go to bathroom, she had to follow or they would have had a penalty. I hope they just win the Spain trip bc if they win the race it will not be good....

PHILIMINATED Louie and Michael (7)(7)(6)(4)(2)(1)(2)(4)(3)(3)-a little better editing for them. But the speed bump took them what 20 seconds? Not the brightest detectives and they have issues so meh

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-10 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

1. Jet & Cord - I like their humor and they can even laugh at themselves and their own miscues. Hope they win it.

2. Dan & Jordan - Trapped in a taxi, almost went ballistic. Don't assume everyone speaks English, boys! They should have made sure their driver had the translated name to where they were going rather than rely on 'follow that taxi'!

3. Brent & Caite - While Caite at least tries to find their stamps in the shop, Brent stands there and complains, then has to go to the potty. I'm actually liking Caite more than him, even if I do detest her for the most part.

Philiminated: Louis & Micheal - I wished they had finished 3rd instead, even if they were a pair of bunglers.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-10, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Jet/Cord - Of course I am still pulling for the Cowboys to win a buckle or have one custom made for themselves. They are strong players and deserve to win.

2. Dan/Jordan - Better followers than leaders but I still support them. I'm glad they didn't get eliminated.

3. Brent/Caite - What a way to be remembered on The Amazing Race, by issuing a blanket invite for the world "to go $crew yourselves." Right back at you. Hope they DON'T WIN!!!

Michael/Louie - I never wanted them to win but I did admire their gracious elimination attitudes.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-10, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Here are my rankings this leg:

1. Jet & Cord -- still nice and still my favorite team in the Race. I hope they win.

Gap --

2. Brent & Caitie -- the only reason I put them second this leg is because they raced better than Dan & Jordan.

3. Dan & Jordan -- rough leg for them although I feel sorry for them having such a bad taxi cab driver.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-10, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Let me just start out by saying I am HORRIFIED!!! that Caite and Brent were team #1! Gag me!!!!

1) Jet and Cord: Great attitudes and level headed - I would love for them to win. They do tend to assume people are telling them the right answer without double checking - I hope this doesn't cost them the $1 million! Good luck guys!!!

2) Dan and Jordan: Others have mentioned the taxi meltdown - I'm sure they are just exhausted, but they should have had the name of the destination. They need to be responsible for their own fate. They are doing better than so many other teams have done and I wish them well. But Jordan's whining is getting really old - he just should have focused on the task at hand in the ArtStone place. This is the end of the race! There's no time for dilly dallying and hystrionics!

3) ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caite and Brent are still in this!? (I was screaming at the tv.) Her constant bragging about her intelligence just sickens me. She cannot even compose a true sentence. And she was bragging in this ep about navigating a Chinese subway system. Isn't she the one who used to live in NYC and got lost on the London Tube like the first leg? GAG ME! And their nasty comments like "screw the world," etc.: they are just disgusting ignorant and rude people, who are so stupid they don't realize how awful they are!

Philiminated: Louis and Michael: Well at least they went out trying and for the most part I really liked them (even though they were clueless alot of the time). It cracked me up (all the teams did this) when they built up their prowess and then were constantly proved wrong. "Because of my detecting abilities . . " so Michael goes up high and uses his binoculars to spy two unattended coats! How much time did they waste on that? But when it came to the tasks they stayed focused and got it done. What a dumb speed bump though! That was SO short!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"

1)Dan & Jordan - A surprise to me that they would wind up first on my list at this point. When they were pushing their car instead of driving it, I never envisioned them making the final much less think I'd be rooting for them to win. Jordan's personality was grating at the beginning but it became toned down.

2)Jet & Cord - I like them and will not switch the channel if they are heading for the mat first next week.

3)Caite & Brent - She is so spoiled and self centered. Truly a disgrace to the human race. Why is Brent even here? The cowboys didn't notice him, when Phil was describing the final three teams he only mentioned "a beauty queen with something to prove" - not a word about her partner. Final legs have usually involved a memory or mental challenge, I hope this season is no exception.

Philiminated: Louie & Michael - Good Riddance.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-10, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Jet & Cord - The team that should win. They have to be careful though because they make mistakes... such as not reading the clue properly.

2. Dan & Jordan - The team that won't win. I don't mind them now. Jordan's melt-downs was hard to watch but I would probably be acting the same way. I don't think that waiting around for 2 hours for the dunces (who were just as clueless) was wise. Surely they would have found Garden Bridge on their own before the end of 2 hours? Hopefully there's airport bunching or they get a good flight because they are really behind.

3. Brent & Caite - Yuck! The team that will probably win. I didn't appreciate Caite's ignorant imitation of Chinese people. I don't hate them as much as other "villain" teams. No, hating them just because they came from the shallow end of the gene pool would just not be right.

Philiminated - Louis & Michael - It's a shame that these 2 came this far.

A Gift from Agman

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-10, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Jet and Cord (1): I would drop them down for coming in second to Brent and Caite if I could. Good grief. They're a strong enough team that they should beat those two.

2. Dan and Jordan (2): I'm afraid if Brent and Caite were in any way likeable, these two would be down a notch this week. This is mostly because I was hugely disappointed when they decided that finding the bridge was hard and they needed the detectives to help them. I had just started to warm up to them, too.

3. Brent and Caite (4): What dreadful people. Luck has saved them over and over, just like:

Eliminated: Louie and Mike (3): Bye now. Honestly, just a very weak team that got repeatedly lucky. The never deserved to make the final 4. I didn't like their attitude or their gameplay or the way they treated the other Racers.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-10, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1.Jet and Cord - I would really like for them to win.
2 Dan and Jordan - I would not mind if they won.
3. Caite and Brent - I don't hate them as much as some here do. I think they are very immature. I would rather see one of the other teams win.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-10, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
I don't hate them as much as some here do either. I don't hate them as much as I hate some other teams either -- Jonathan & Victoria, to name one.

And I also think Brent & Caitie are very immature. That's why they're not my favorite team.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-10, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Jet and Cord: Definitely the most consistent and likeable overall team this season imo. They always work well together and have had very little conflict.
2. Brent and Caite: I actually like this team a lot more than most people. I dont really like Brent very much but I think Caite is kind of funny and I like how she seems to enjoy herself on all of the tasks. Sometimes her talking about proving people wrong can get annoying, however I think the original video was so far overblown that I can understand it being a frustrating situation for her. Anyone could get nervous and make a fool of themselves in a situation like that.
3. Dan and Jordan: I like them more than I did at the beginning, but I still find them rather annoying overall and definitely would prefer if one of the other teams wins.
Eliminated: Louie and Michael: I thought they were funny, but very annoyingly cocky and very stupid, so no real loss imo.

05-04-10, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Well WELCOME! Nice to have new posters.

05-04-10, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Heh yeah I've been reading this forum the whole season, just haven't bothered to register and post until now . Thanks for the welcome though.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-07-10, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Jet and Cord
Dan and Jordan
Mike and Louie
Brent and Caitie

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-10, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
1. Caite & Brent -- Come, who expected them to make it this far? I am going to love to see the Lesbians at the finish line if these two win.
2. Jet & Cord -- They probably have the best attitude of any team in history.
3. Dan & Jordan -- My two favorite teams from early on (see above) are in the final three; so these guys don't make the cut.

05-07-10, 04:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Lol that would be great, I have to say .

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-10, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Finally got to see the episode.

1. Jet and Cord (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - I really like how they don't get flustered, but just keep on doing their thing. They also have a great sense of humor. It's really dry, though, so sometimes it's hard to tell that they're actually joking and their comments might land them in hot water.

2. Dan and Jordan (6,6,4,4,5,4,3,2,2,2) - Major breakdown in the cab (even though the cab driver did understand what you wanted). But other than that stayed supportive of each other. I can't believe Mike and Louie didn't see right through your strategy, but it was worth a shot, and actually worked.

3. Caite and Brent (9,8,6,5,6,6,6,5,4,4) - I am impressed that she managed to find her way around the public transportation system, despite not being able to do it in an earlier leg. But quit bragging about it already. The thing is, the people who are still making comments to you three years later are probably not the ones watching this show, and it wouldn't matter if they were. And did anyone else get a weird mommy vibe about not letting him use the bathroom?

Philiminated: Louie and Michael (8,7,7,6,3,3,4,4,3,3) - I still don't believe you didn't see right through Dan and Jordan's strategy. But you somehow managed to keep it competitive.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-10, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-10 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

So easy to make the list

1. Jet/Cord (2) - If they did not waste so much time finding the bridge, they could have won this leg. Still I think they have the highest chance to win the whole thing, especially with such a weak competition.

2. Dan/Jordan (1) - Dan's frustration is understandable at this stage of the race. But the idea of waiting the cops is very risky, they are fortunate to get 3rd in the end.

3. Brent/Caite (4) - Don't try to act like you are intelligent Caite, you are the one who wasted most time on counting statues, and it's just plain stupid for refusing Brent to go to toilet, where do you show your respect to your partner?

Philiminated - Michael/Louie (3) - No more U-turn to save you, you could only blame on the fact that you could not get the number right quick enough at the roadblock.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

05-09-10, 07:23 PM (EST)
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.11"
Week Eleven Results

Jet & Cord get most of the lvoe again this final week with 15 first place votes easily finishing ahead of second place Dan & Jordan with Brent & Caite well rooted in last place.

Its been a blast this season and I want to thank everyone who participated in the lvoe list this years. Every week I've enjoyed reading your comments and doing the list. A special THANK YOU to Arnutz
for running the lvoe list again. You are truly the best lvoe list hostess on RTVW.

­
RankTeamFirst Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Jet & Cord
Dan & Jordan
Brent & Caite

Happy Mother's day!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •