The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The one good thing."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The one good thing."
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-09 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

More dusk-'til-dawn marathon legs, please.

And not an Hours Of Operation sign anywhere to be found...

'It's the middle of the night, so we're flying -- what do you mean, 'find the next clue box?'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The one good thing. mrc 11-30-09 1
 RE: The one good thing. PepeLePew13 11-30-09 2
   RE: The one good thing. featherfish81 12-04-09 8
 RE: The one good thing. Max Headroom 11-30-09 3
 RE: The one good thing. Joools 11-30-09 4
 RE: The one good thing. mikey 12-01-09 5
   RE: The one good thing. HobbsofMI 12-01-09 6
   RE: The one good thing. Estee 12-01-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The one good thing."
Agree. I also liked that they had to think a bit with the "Franz" clue.

A Slice of Manga
Or, in the case of the 'Trotters, think A LOT!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The one good thing."
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-09 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Yep, these are fun! Why not, since their bodies don't have to shift too much from their normal body clocks -- midnight in eastern Europe is like 4 pm to them in North American time.

Must be a hoot to the locals to see strange furriners covered in mud and dragging around clay-packed statues or toting around trays of beer in the middle of the night.

ETA cuz it's "strange furriners" not "stranger furriners"

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-04-09, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The one good thing."
Well, except that they'd already been travelling around the world, so I'm sure their bodies aren't on North American time anymore. In fact, they probably don't know what time they're on anymore. But they did just get a break, so being up for awhile would probably be okay for them.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The one good thing."
I watched the entire episode with the expectation of seeing an "Hours of Operation" sign. Surprisingly, I never saw one.

I bet Flight Time and Big Easy were looking for one of those signs too.

"Play expert, you n00b." - Max's DS

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The one good thing."
I completely agree! I knew they'd be staying in Prague, but I fully expected some Hours of Operation bunching at some point. I think racing at night is more entertaining for the viewer, as well, since you can't tell by length of shadows or how bright it is or isn't how long it's taking for the teams to complete the tasks.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The one good thing."
I kind of wonder how long the beer task took. It seemed like they took 3 trips with the beer, but the bar had closed and everyone had left and the sun had come up by the time they finished. So it is what, 6AM? They must have started on that task after 4AM. Probably violated some bar closing laws in the process.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The one good thing."
I think they lost (dropped or swiped) a many of beers to the people walking who were grabbing at them thus is was almost easier to just carry two and run back and forth.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-09, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The one good thing."
Probably violated some bar closing laws in the process.

Which would have explained why the bar owner looked so sour. 'Thank you for making me sleep outside. Oh, yes, and for all those actors playing drinkers, none of whom paid for the beer. Plus that huge fine I'll have to turn over to the authorities? Thanks ever so very much.'

Then again, it's Prague. They may not have a closing law.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •