The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 | Ep13 | “Friends Going to War” | Vote Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-21-24, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 | Ep13 | “Friends Going to War” | Vote Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-24 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

It's time to VOTE. Please put the name of your players in the FINAL 5 ORDER in the Subject line in the following format...

5th - 4th - 3rd - 2nd - Winner

and your rationale in the message! Don't forget to have PHUN!

Nuinui Merge Tribe

Nami: Liz
Siga: Ben, Charlie, Maria
Yanu: Kenzie

Jury
06: Q(Yanu) (with Immunity Idol)
07: Venus(Nami) (with Immunity Idol)
08: Tiffany(Yanu) (with Immunity Idol)
09: Hunter(Nami) (with Immunity Idol)
10: Tevin(Nami)
11: Soda(Nami)

Pre Jury
12: Tim(Siga)
13: Moriah(Siga)
14: Jem(Siga) (with Immunity Idol)
15: Bhanu(Yanu)
16: Randen(Nami) # Medical Evacuation (with Beware Advantage Clue)
17: Jess(Yanu)
18: Jelinsky(Yanu)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Maria / Ben / Liz / Charlie / Kenzi... PepeLePew13 05-22-24 1
 Maria/Liz/Ben/Charlie/Kenzie Flowerpower1 05-22-24 2
 Charlie / Liz / Ben / Kenzie / Mari... michel2 05-22-24 3
 Maria / Charlie / Ben / Liz / Kenzi... Chez 05-22-24 4
 Maria - Liz - Ben - Charlie - Kenzi... Sheldor 05-22-24 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-24, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Maria / Ben / Liz / Charlie / Kenzie"
or could be Ben / Maria as the first two out tonight.

Just going with a feeling based on what we've seen so far this season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 4418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-22-24, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Maria/Liz/Ben/Charlie/Kenzie"
If it were up to me I would be voting for Charlie to win. Kenzie was blindsided more than the folks that left.

Maria is target numero uno. As soon as she does not win the IC she's toast. Kenzie, Ben, and Liz, the supporting characters recognize her as the threat to win so she will be first.

Then, either Charlie or Kenzie wins the last IC, most like summation with Kenzie winning perhaps? She chooses Ben to go with her to the finals, and that leaves Liz and Charlie to do the fire starting challenge. Charlie will win. Finally the whiney starving Liz will leave.

Final Three: Kenzie, Ben, Charlie. If it were up to me I'd vote for Charlie to win. But Kenzie is very nice and has a nice social game and Maria is probably bad mouthing Charlie to the jury. Ugh.

michel2 4564 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-24, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Charlie / Liz / Ben / Kenzie / Maria"
I have to stay with my early season pick even if her edit soured lately. Kenzie and Charlie would make good winners also.

Chez 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-22-24, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Maria / Charlie / Ben / Liz / Kenzie"
Bhanu's early season confessional about Kenzie - "Mermaid ... Dragon..." really hit me as a winner's edit, so I pick Kenzie to win.

Maria is eliminated first, then Charlie loses the fire challenge, possibly to Kenzie.

Sheldor 4727 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-24, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Maria - Liz - Ben - Charlie - Kenzie"
5th to 1st
I think Ben casts tie breaker vote for Kenzie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •