The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - My Messy, sweet little friend. - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-24, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - My Messy, sweet little friend. - East Coast Update Thread"
You know the drill! All commentary will be placed in this thread until the show. has aired in its entirety on the West Coast, And, don't forget to have PHUN!

PS. I will be late so start the party without me!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S46 - My Messy, sweet little fr... Flowerpower1 05-08-24 1
 post intro Flowerpower1 05-08-24 2
   RE: post intro Sheldor 05-08-24 3
       Winner's Pick michel2 05-08-24 9
   That must have felt Good michel2 05-08-24 4
       RE: That must have felt Good Sheldor 05-08-24 5
           RE: That must have felt Good Flowerpower1 05-08-24 7
 There goes my vote for boot! Flowerpower1 05-08-24 6
 Challenge Flowerpower1 05-08-24 8
   Read the Room michel2 05-08-24 10
 Venus, Liz, Charlie, Kenzie..... Flowerpower1 05-08-24 11
   WTF?! michel2 05-08-24 12
 RE: S46 - My Messy, sweet little fr... Flowerpower1 05-08-24 13
   WTF? Part II michel2 05-08-24 14
       RE: WTF? Part II Sheldor 05-10-24 19
 Venus: Rest In Ponderosa! michel2 05-08-24 15
 Tribal counsel... Flowerpower1 05-08-24 16
 NTOS Flowerpower1 05-08-24 17
   BEN? michel2 05-08-24 18
       RE: BEN? Sheldor 05-10-24 20
           RE: BEN? Sheldor 05-13-24 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-08-24, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S46 - My Messy, sweet little friend. - East Coast Update Thread"
I made it home in time!

See Liz freak out at the challenges...

Previously on S...Maria says Q is a number to vote with me
Tiff says she can keep her idol in her pocket cause Q is going home
Maria is the one that suggested do not tell Kenzie....she ran the red light

at TC...no one plays the idol. See ya Tiff

see Maria smile, Kenzie is shocked

at night 19...

they return from TC. Final 7

Kenzie would have voted with them if they had told her. in conf: she was left out of the vote, what did I do to not be in the club, crying. she's mad, it was her idea to blindside Tiff, now someone else gets the credit...

she was having a good time, let the game get away from her. Charley comes up...do you want a hug. It wasn't my move. he tells her it was Maria's move. everyone that returned to camp voted for Tiff except Venus and Kenzie. I needed to talk to Kenzie...

Kenzie says there. is no time left, 6 days left, maybe this is what I needed, will have to get more crafty, pay better attention...

Maria suggests a final five right here...Q, Ben, Liz, her, Charlie...pull out an epic blindsi9den a wonderful blindside...she can do this again, let's do it again Maria says.

see Venus and Kenzie talk, let her think this is her move...

Venus in conf: she's announcing to the world, this is my move and I am here to play...strong three with her Charlie and ben...(talking about Maria)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-08-24, 08:12 PM (EST)
2. "post intro"
NuiNui...

morning

Maria Q and Kenzie are awake...talking. She's shocked Tiff didn't play her idol. They suggest that it is time to start looking

Q: With Tiff not playing her idol, only way to find it is to look for it...
Q and Charlie talk, got to find it before Kenzie and Venus

they all go look

Charlie conf: idol fever has hit the beach...everyone is looking for Tiffany's idol...

an ido l at this point int he game changes everything, it's a necessity at this point

Venus: at last Tribal I was on the wrong side of the vote, need to find the idol and need to find it quick...

Q is exhausted looking

Venus: today the thing that calms me down is that I know this island better than anyone one. she knows where , and Venus finds the idol...I was so excited! I immediately started to walk away, but that is not the move right now, so I U turn it...looking hard...looking for 20 days, hard to hide the joy... then she\ asks where is liz...see liz sleeping in the shelter

Venus reads the HI clue, can be used when there are 5 players left in the game, last time.

An amazing feeling, if I play my cards correctly, I can make it to F4, you underestimated me and look who is here and look who is not...

Sheldor 4693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-08-24, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: post intro"
My Winner Pick FINDS the Last Idol!

Go Venus!

michel2 4555 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-24, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Winner's Pick"
I'm thinking of going back to Venus!

But then MY Pick wins immunity...but she wastes it by not choosing. Why did Kenzie and charlie take themselves out of the running if not to let Liz go. They certainly didn't want or expect Q to go.

What all this does is that my booth pick is looking good.

Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "That must have felt Good"
Venus suddeny looks better than she has since the merger...unless she is being set up to leave with the idol by her side!

Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: That must have felt Good"
No! She can't be the FOURTH player to leave with an Idol!
Don't jinx her!

05-08-24, 08:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: That must have felt Good"
At the rate this season is going, I almost expect her to leave with the idol in her pocket...*snicker*

05-08-24, 08:26 PM (EST)
6. "There goes my vote for boot!"
Of course she can draw the votes and not play her idol....just like everyone else, lol.

Day 20

Ben and KIenz in the shelter...Kenzie: she got too comfy cozy...trying to balance your indie'l game everyone is lying,

Kenzie and venus talk...

kenzie: right now the only one who hasn't lied to me is venus....they talk...I like venus now, never thought we would be working together, me and my messy sweet little friend. she notes that venus is not looking...firl friend is not looking hard and I am like digging holes...what are you doing....she tells Kenzie she doubts that someone has found it.
Venus says no one will ever know that I have it. venus tells Kenzie I cannot imaging going home with an idol in her pocket. In conf: venus says that it is such a comfort, I love you, this is my best friend on the island, talking about the HII

Charlie and Maria talk, he congratulates her...Charlie: Maria wanted the Tiff vote to be something she controlled, asa the more you can claim a move is your own the jury will look to that, but it's a double edged sword, this has made her a huge target...

Maria tells Charlie that people will know that we've voted correctly every time

Charlie: Me and Maria have played from day one. but Q is in Maria's pocket and I want him out. My route to the end may start to diverge from Maria's.

Liz and Kenzie talk about how Maria is the king pin. they are talking with Q and about Q...

Kenzie: luckily people have realized that Q and Maria are the big threats.
Liz says: Maria, she's got to go...Kenzie said that Charlie came to me yesterday and said that was a game winning move and it wasn't mine

Liz and Ken plant to get Maria out

Liz and Ken are in...Venus will be with them... they are talking about getting Maria out instead of Q. Liz Kenz and Venus agree that Maria is the king pin.
Venus: I am certain that one of the Siga three will work with us. Charlie, he is smart and he needs to cut that cord and go with us.

Charlie and venus and Kenzie talk, Q is in Maria's pocket.

Charlie: in the build up last night I wanted it all to be Maria's, as it's best for my game.

they are a strong pair. Maria and Q

Kenzie nots that Charlie has no resume votes, so I think that Charlie is ready to make a move on Maria.
Charlie: I've been building trust with Kenzie and venus so I could make a move against Q at any point. At some point I have to ask myself, is going to the final 3 with Maria , is that like handing her a million dollars? My best game may be making a move against Maria.

05-08-24, 08:45 PM (EST)
8. "Challenge"
IC

balance ball on pole wihile navigating obstacles, maneuver ball through winding snake trap, get one ball in both traps Guarenteed f6. also for reward pizza delivery...

For immunity and reward...

keep the ball balance d on the pole, if falls off must go back...ben is through first obstacle first, then Maria then venus, Charlie Kenzie, q is last...

ben is adding extra sections of pole, must go over a balance beam, Charlie whipping though this....Charlie is at final stage with big lead. Charlie is working on snake trapKenzie is next to snake trap

Jiffy says there is a learning curve, you will get better at it.

Maria is at last section and so is Liz..venus is at the d but drops at the end. Q is very close, Q on snake trap.

Maria has momentum.

Ben is struggling

Maria drops her first ball in the pocket, a big lead

Venus finally finishes. now ben is in last

Maria working on her second and last ballvenus is doing wellVenus has her first ball in the pocket, and Charlie has his first ball in the pocket and Q drops the first ball in pocket then Liz, then Kenzie then ben...everyone is working on the second ball.

Maria is close to the end, venus just behind, Maria drops

venus drops

any one of the seven can win

Venus with a shot to win and drops, Maria drops then q drops, they are all dropping

venus in the leavens is so close....and she drops the ball and it missed. Mari now trying to drop and she wins....her second IC

pizza chose one to join you....talks about Liz, ben is falling apart, q took me last time, really hard decision

chose one. Ben
Ben crying....

bring one more with you. three will have pizza, 4 will not

who is physically falling apart right now, whose body is failing?
Charlie says he will take himself out of it
Q says he's lost weight...Liz is not too proud to beg, she hasn't pooped in 2 weeks.

Maria is agonizing over the choice. taking a long time...she tells Liz and Q to do rock paper scissors. Q won. Liz is pissed again. says that is F'd up...

Maria Ben Q get pizza

Kenzie: I'm shocked, liz has made it abundantly clear that she hasn't eaten, my jaw? I'm still picking it up off the floor

05-08-24, 08:48 PM (EST)
10. "Read the Room"
Maria really dropped the ball: If Cjarlie and Kenzie dropped out it was EVIDENTLY for Liz.

05-08-24, 08:53 PM (EST)
11. "Venus, Liz, Charlie, Kenzie....."
left at shelter with no pizza. Boy are they going to plot...can't be Maria, see ya Q...?

day 21, they return to camp...the pizza is there...Q thanks Maria....
Venus was not going to beg...Liz says I knew it was going to be Q. they are talking crap about Q...
Charlie: the pizza picking was a joke. Thought she would choose venus or Liz, and le the tell you that three losers were PISSED!

they talk, what are we doing tonight? Q?

Liz isays it's blatantly freakin obvious that Q is her number 1...Liz says he is an idiot

Charlie was piling everything on...the pizza losers want to vote out Q, and that is great as I want him out.

Charlie says things have been turning a diff't corner regarding how close he and Maria are

Pizza winners: Liz pierced my with her eyes...I'm sure I pissed people off, gives me piece of mind, means I am safe tonight, with 7 left, I gotta keep Q happy right now, I trust him and he trust me...We know that you and Charlie are close, that is all we need

Q says I just ate a big meal a few days ago, and I just ate about 22 pieces of pizza and I don't feel guilty at all.

Q wants to take Venus out first. she' is the real problem pushy, complaint and she has the greatest shot at winning immunity, she's got to go. Mari says it is time to get her out, she's ready!

05-08-24, 08:55 PM (EST)
12. "WTF?!"
They want to eliminate Venus because she COULD win immunity? How about Kenzie who HAS won immunity? Not even a peep about her.

05-08-24, 09:10 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S46 - My Messy, sweet little friend. - East Coast Update Thread"
Day 21

Pizza people return...

Charlie narrates, do our classic niceties, how was the pizza, seconds before the arrived I thought they were going to eat them aliave.

see Q tell Charlie that the plan is venus.

Maria had fun but feels like she doesn't want to talk about it Liz grills her. she apologizes if I hurt your feelings.
Liz says I cannot stand Q, don't know why you would want to make him happy. she's done not expressing herself...

she's spent her whole life not speaking her feelings, this sounds so cozy but she thinks this is why she has so many allergies. she's said her piece.

income: Q, for some reason he just keeps surviving and she doesn't like how that feels.

Maria talks to Liz. Maria comes to Liz as she like s working with you. let's play the game...

Maria thinks the ladies want Q out, but we want venus out.

Maria says in her mind the people I am working with are solid, but...

see Kenzie and Charlie talk...it would be so dumb toot get rid of Q right now.

Charlie is fine with everyone think ing that Q is bad, as down the line he wants a F4 without Q I n it.
Venus notes that Charlie is in the power position. if he sticks to the q vote this vote I will have something for him next week.
Venus talks final 4 with Charlie.

Venus doesn't want to use it, she wants to save the idol for another vote. Charlie asked her if he had the idol, and she said no.
Charlie eluded to having something up her sleeve. I was trying to get venus to tell me what it was...
she tells him that there is something I will tell you after Q is out. they are trying to set up a final 4 deal with venus and she is stone walling me...

she's fine with going to the f4 with me and you...she alluded to having an advantage. Ben says she has to go she creates more drama, freaks out before every tc.
Charlie I''s head is going in 20 diff't directions, wants to figure out which direction to go.

Kenzie says venus is chaos...Kenzie in conf: the boys are being babies and don't want to take out Q. She wants to take out Q while they have the chance.

Maria and Charlie talk...he has power tonight but could sink my game moving forward. Right now I am a little bit of a threat but people are not made t me, can I pull people that I have burned int\o a position that works for me. really really tricky where I am right now.

05-08-24, 09:11 PM (EST)
14. "WTF? Part II"
If you ever play Survivor DO NOT talk to anyone the way Venus talked to Charlie. Either say nothing about the idol or come clean but do not hint about it.

05-10-24, 02:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: WTF? Part II"
That conversation Venus had with Charlie was awful and probably swayed Charlie from Q to Venus! Argh!

05-08-24, 09:24 PM (EST)
15. "Venus: Rest In Ponderosa!"
She was right: The idol didn't leave her side.

Who voted for Kenzie? Probably Liz who couldn't vote Venus. Everyone did vote Venus it seems because Q only had 1 vote.

05-08-24, 09:26 PM (EST)
16. "Tribal counsel..."
Tiff looks pissed.

Jiffy brought his cushion, no popcorn but brought the licorice. he's giving them one piece of licorice..

a long time to pick someone to go with you on reward. Maria says she had to give them both a chance so decided rock paper scissors.
Venus calls her out, I wanted to choose someone that is physically weak and needs it, it was an act and a farce to take Q.
Q says if venus would have won the reward, she wouldn't have taken Maria or me.
Charlie: his take: the big threme of this reward is decisions. who are you putting on the jury, who will you leave left sitting with you. Everything has consequences, makes the game incredibly hard

Kenzie says she got baby boozed by the blindside last time and it wasn't even me.

Liz is vocal, she's very vocal about Q. she can't trust anyone right now. in her head Maria wants to play with Q more than I thought.

Venus says up until the last vote I don't know who is telling me the truth, who is lying.

Q says everybody knows don't say a name in front of venus. if you tell her a name she will run and tell everyone.
venus says she will not talk voluntarily with him...

Jiffy notes that every tribal is full of paranoia. Charlie says even if you can't trust someone can you point them in the same direction as you

Time to vote:

Venus votes Q. Please get off the island, I'm sick of all your lies
Q votes venus

vote tally

venus does not play her idol

Q
Venus
Kinsey
venus
venus
venise

OMG, these people are so bad.

I bet Charlie voted for Kenzie...

she said great game you guys

05-08-24, 09:33 PM (EST)
17. "NTOS"

Q: I've been calm but I need the storm!

NTOS:

Maria: I feel like I got a good friend
Charlie: I love her to death, but I have to vote her out...
Kenzie seen making a Q sign to Ben in the shelter
Ben to Charlie: This is going to be my favorite blindside of the season.
See Maria laying down, crying, she says: something died inside of me today. It's going to light a fire under me

Ben is the one that voted for Kenzie, Charlie voted for Venus...

05-08-24, 09:43 PM (EST)
18. "BEN?"
What was he thinking doing that? When everyone agrees on a target, go with it. A rogue vote can only put a target on his back unless he can lie about it.

05-10-24, 03:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: BEN?"
I'm sure Charlie and Ben were concerned that if all 6 of them voted for Venus that Venus might have found an Idol and played it. Venus could have voted for Charlie or Ben (they wouldn't care if Venus voted out Q, Liz, or Kenzie).

With Ben voting for Kenzie there would be a tie 1 Kenzie and 1 for whoever Venus voted for and on the re-vote they could vote out Kenzie or whoever Venus voted for.

They also probably were afraid of Venus successfully playing her Shot In The Dark cancelling all 6 votes for Venus. Then the 6 would have to re-vote and while most likely Q would be voted out this insures that Kenzie would be voted out.

05-13-24, 08:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: BEN?"
OMG! In Ep12 Sneak Peek Ben tells Kenzie that he meant to vote for Venus but got confused and wrote Kenzie!

In Confessional, Ben says again that he had a brain confusion and really meant to vote for Venus not Kenzie!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •