The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E11|Vidcaps|“My Messy, Sweet Little Friend”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-06-24, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E11|Vidcaps|“My Messy, Sweet Little Friend”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E11 NTOS Sheldor 05-06-24 1
 Extra 1: Venus on Fire Sheldor 05-06-24 2
 EW Deleted: more of Liz's Applebee'... Sheldor 05-06-24 3
 5/3/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 05-06-24 4
 5/3/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec Sheldor 05-06-24 5
 S46-E11 Press Photos Sheldor 05-06-24 6
 S46-E11 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 05-08-24 7
 S46-E11 Sneak Peek 2 Sheldor 05-08-24 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-06-24, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E11 NTOS"

Survivor 46 Episode 10 NTOS + Final Words HD
HMP Contests

May 2, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk1kjHYBok8
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-06-24, 09:53 PM (EST)
2. "Extra 1: Venus on Fire"

Survivor - Venus on Fire
SurvivorOnCBS

May 1, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaMPZ_AZgdA

Venus’ clothes burn when she sleeps next to the fire.

05-06-24, 10:00 PM (EST)
3. "EW Deleted: more of Liz's Applebee's drama"

Survivor 46 Week 10 Secret Scenes HD
HMP Contests

May 2, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8jkhj_cLzM

See: First of 2 Videos up to 1:53

Survivor 46 exclusive deleted scene shows more of Liz's Applebee's drama

Liz's pleas to go on the food reward began before they got to the challenge.

By Dalton Ross Published on May 2, 2024 08:00AM EDT
http://ew.com/survivor-46-exclusive-deleted-scene-liz-applebees-drama-8641752

This week’s episode of Survivor 46 featured the biggest contestant meltdown of the new era as Liz Wilcox absolutely exploded at Q Burdette after the latter did not pick the former to join him on a food reward trip for Applebee’s.

Not only was Liz starving because she is allergic to coconut and other foods on the island, but she also explained before the challenge that Applebee's was her “Wednesday night ritual,” and how “every Wednesday, my daughter and I have a Survivor sleepover. We go directly to Applebee’s. I get the burger, she gets the pizza, and then we go home and then we watch Survivor.”

However, when Q then won the reward challenge, he chose Tiffany Nicole Ervin, Maria Shrime Gonzalez, and Kenzie Petty to join him — ignoring Liz’s literal begging and crying in the process. After being asked by host Jeff Probst if she felt comfortable explaining how she was feeling after not being selected, Liz unloaded on Q for not picking her and also blowing up her spot in the game with his attempted quit. It was brutal. It was raw. And it was awesome.

But there is more to the story that did not make it to air. Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive deleted scene from the episode that shows Liz’s campaign to be chosen for the food reward beginning well before they ever got to the challenge.

The scene, which can be watched above, begins with Venus Vafa reading a Tree Mail that says, “The best reward so far, and it comes with power. Victory breeds popularity. Who will be the player of the hour?” The tribe quickly deduces that it must be some sort of food reward, and that sound is music to Liz’s ears.

“We get Tree Mail this morning,” says Liz to the camera in the scene. ‘And we think there's an upcoming food reward, which is really, really exciting. Everyone's aware that I have all these allergies, all the things available, I really can't eat. I can't eat the coconut, I can't eat the fruit. The lack of food is definitely getting to me. I can't even find my shoe. I can see that I'm not moving as fast. I'm out of breath more than my tribemates and this would really, really fuel me in more ways than one.”

The scene then cuts to the water well, where Liz is also campaigning to be selected to go on the reward. “Can I just plead my case for the reward if I don't win?” she asks Venus, Charlie Davis, and Ben Katzman — who then respond that she has “nothing to worry about. This reward's yours.” (Whoops!) A teary looking Liz then notes that, “I don’t even have any calories to have tears.”

At the end of the clip, Liz surmises why she needs this reward so desperately and is counting on her tribemates to do the right thing and bring her along: “I know my body is in starvation mode, and so I would really, really love not to win the food reward, but to have someone give me a pity pick and pick me for the reward. So hopefully I get picked or I win, and we can get some food in my belly, get the digestion going, and get the game going.”

Those hopes would be cruelly dashed later in the day, but to the scene that led up to it but didn’t make it into the episode, watch the video for yourself above… preferably while consuming an Applebee’s Bourbon Street Mushroom & Swiss Burger.

05-06-24, 10:03 PM (EST)
4. "5/3/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor46 5/3/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

May 3, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVI-0f2BNMQ

05-06-24, 10:04 PM (EST)
5. "5/3/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec"

Survivor46 5/3/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests

May 3, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOS1ej4HPMM

05-06-24, 10:38 PM (EST)
6. "S46-E11 Press Photos"
Note: All Photos are Screen Grabs WITHOUT Date/Time Info

Day 20 Thu 6/22/23 - Merge Camp

Maria, Charlie

Survivor_4611_SG_0018bc.jpg

Day 21 Fri 6/23/23 - Individual Reward/Immunity Challenge

Jeff and Individual Immunity Necklace

Survivor_4611_SG_0022bc.jpg

Q, Liz, Venus, Charlie, Kenzie, Ben, Maria

Survivor_4611_SG_0024bc.jpg

Green Lane: Maria
Yellow Lane: Q
Blue Lane: Liz
Red Lane: Charlie
LimeGreen Lane: Venus
Orange Lane: Kenzie
Purple Lane: Ben

Survivor_4611_SG_0029bc.jpg

Survivor_4611_SG_0030bc.jpg

Survivor_4611_SG_0031bc.jpg

Survivor_4611_SG_0032bc.jpg

Survivor_4611_SG_0035bc.jpg

Blue Lane: Liz
Red Lane: Charlie
Orange Lane: Kenzie

Survivor_4611_SG_0042bc.jpg

05-08-24, 04:07 PM (EST)
7. "S46-E11 Sneak Peek 1"

Survivor - My Messy, Sweet Little Friend (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS

via All Winners Survivor (Episode 11 Sneak Peek - I feel SO Dumb. Survivor 46)
May 6, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-QZU0sjHUM

05-08-24, 04:08 PM (EST)
8. "S46-E11 Sneak Peek 2"

Survivor - My Messy, Sweet Little Friend (Sneak Peek 2)
SurvivorOnCBS

via All Winners Survivor (Episode 11 Sneak Peek. This vote was my idea. Survivor 46.)
May 6, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCywETMMexE

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •