The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - Ep9 - "Spicy Jeff" - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-24, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - Ep9 - "Spicy Jeff" - East Coast Update Thread"
Please post all commentary regarding this episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And! Don't forget to have some PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 04-24-24 1
 RE: S46 - Ep9 - "Spicy Jeff" - East... Flowerpower1 04-24-24 2
 Hot mess Flowerpower1 04-24-24 3
 Q wants Hunter.... Flowerpower1 04-24-24 4
 Changed Stage 1 to NOT Lose your Vo... Sheldor 04-24-24 5
 Hunter, Charlie, Maria in final rou... Flowerpower1 04-24-24 6
  Flowerpower1 04-24-24 7
   RE: Maria does not have an Idol Sheldor 04-24-24 9
       RE: Maria does not have an Idol Flowerpower1 04-24-24 11
 Pre TC Flowerpower1 04-24-24 8
 My gut.... Flowerpower1 04-24-24 10
   Congratulations Michel! Sheldor 04-24-24 12
 NTOS Flowerpower1 04-24-24 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-24-24, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
Liz: I want Tevin gone! At TC, QS wants to go.

Night 16: Kenzie asks were you expecting that....Q? See Q go to bed...Kenzie says if you want to go then go!

Tiff: Q can't keep his big ##### mouth shut....venus says they are fighting, I protected your dumb ##### are you stupid? It's so annoying now I might have to play my idol at the next TC, she tells him that she is target number one

Q says Tiff is so mad, I have to work harder than I ever had...
Venus says he is literally an idiot says Venus to Liz

Lix worked ahard to get Tevin out and now my game is shattered by Q. I was making this move so I wouldn't get lost in this game says Liz crying

Hunter says we should just vote out Q

Liz is so mad, he stole her thunder, she wants people to say she's a leader. When she gets the chance she is gunning for Q. Wants to show her daughter that she is a leader....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-24-24, 08:10 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S46 - Ep9 - "Spicy Jeff" - East Coast Update Thread"
Ben and Charlie talk, Q doing that at Tribal says I'm a coward so please vote me out.....no. trouble voting others out. Ben says it was a poser move, he just destroyed his own game. Tiff says even if he makes it to the end, he's not getting my vote

Venus: I love the chaos, love it for my game. Hunter was on the wrong side of the vote he looks like an idiot...Hunter said he knew the ship was sinking, he knew she would be mad, she 's always mad. They are two rats trying for power, they deserve what they got, Hunter, you wrote my name down says Venus, I will write hyours down soon, karma is a #####!

04-24-24, 08:20 PM (EST)
3. "Hot mess"
They all seem to be in agreement that the next to go is Q, except Venus. She wants Hunter....She's happy with the chaos tho.

Hunter and Q talk....we have decided to keep strong people in and I think nk we kind of ave up on that. Hunter says he has to play his game too...

Hunter says his game Wass screwed up because of Q. I don't want to work with Liz, or any of them, Q, I have an idol. I need to win this challenge today to make moves to help Hunters game.

Liz reads the clue...Three teams of 3.

Kenzie says we will go with anyone but Q. they get in their own sets of three. Hunter is going with Maria and Charlie
venus and liz and Q, the leftover team. Venus was mad, she was stuck with Q...Liz is suffering now. On the underdog team but I love being the underdog.
Q: at tribal it was a mistake to offer myself up, a mistake on them to not get me. now he doesn't have to worry about any of them, they can cancel Christmas

Q tells Charlie and Maria that they control the challenge. Q wants anyone but Hunter to stay. Charley says I don't know if I can beat him. Q says that Hunter has to go home, throw the challenge so Hunter can go home. He tells him to keep him in the loop

Charlie says heck no, he's not throwing a challenge. Q, after last night? Left a bad taste in his mouth.

Maria likes Hunter as a person, there are bigger fish to fry now. They talk about Tiff. Maria needs Tiff gone with her idol.. She's taking about me behind my back, time for a massive blindside! Maria wants Tiff out

04-24-24, 08:36 PM (EST)
4. "Q wants Hunter...."
Maria wants Tiff out.

Challenge areas...See Tiff zeroed in on, then Kenzie, then Hunter.

in tree mail divide into groups of 3. Tiff, how did you decide. Super random, Ben and Kenzie with Tiff

Venus says she was the last one to walk in on the decision.

Charlie says I'm stunned. I hear you all say I just took whatever. Charlie says people are afraid of saying you you and you. they wanted to go wsuper casual. Tiff says people are trying to get away from chaotic energy. Jiffy guesses that are talking about Q

Tiff says it wasn't just me trying to avoid you

Hunter charkle Maria
Q liz venus
Tiff Ben Kenzie

cross balance beam, grab handles and balance the ball, then get ropes, move on last group to finish is out. Then next phase rope bridge and throw balls on rings. Then the last group that won, goes to the balance perch, hold onto handles, last one standing wins immunity, F8.

When they said losers voted out, we saw Tiffany

Jiffy predicted that Q Venus and Liz would be out. They say WHAT???

Start:

First 2 groups to finish move on, and last one to finish is out. Cross hinged beam grab handles by untying them, Maria is first, then Venus then Kenzie. handles in the body and cross another balance beam. Maria is smoking, venus is going....Kenzie is the one that cannot do it.

Charlie and Liz are doing well. Kenzie drops again.

Charlie is done, and Liz is doing well. Hunter is moving quickly, purple start digging finally Kenzie is across

purple has the three ropes, they are first moving on

ben is good, now Q is going, Ben steps off. Q gets across, now they dig...Ben is going across.....Ben is across, now Tiff is going....Q venus liz moving on.

Tiff Kenzie and Ben are the losers

Round 2

first three to finish move to final round.

everybody building a rope bridge. Hunter Maria and Charlie taking on liz q and venus

Liz dropped a rope and had to get it. Hunter is done. He will try to help Charlie, venus is agcross, liz is across, Charlie is across, then Q...now they are throwing the balls to move into a small ring, Hunter lands one, now Charlie, Q lands the highest ball

tiedCharlie's is on. now Maria the last ball for purple

Maria lands it....purple wins, Hunter, Charlie, and Maria move on and must compete against each other.

the stand on a tiny perch and then hold their hands on a post.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-24-24, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Changed Stage 1 to NOT Lose your Vote"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-24 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

Interesting that they changed Stage 1 this time.

Losing team does NOT lose their Vote.

Well, at least I got the Teams correct and which Team loses Stage 1 and Stage 2.

And the Stage 2 Winning Team doesn't get a Food Reward!

Re-match of Charlie vs Hunter but this time Charlie wins!

04-24-24, 08:45 PM (EST)
6. "Hunter, Charlie, Maria in final round of IC"
Day 17. They all climb up on the perch and are holding on to the bar above their heads. Already hurts. Head can move but shoulders and butt must stay on the back board. Cannot squat to get relief. Jiffy says there is no relief in this challenge.

see them all in pain. Their feel are shaking....Hunter says he feels it in the front of his knees. Charlie feels it in the heels. Maria is out. Another show down with Charlie and Hunter. Hunter won last time, Charlie wants to win this time.

Charlie keeps looking over at Hunter. They are in pain. been up there 10 minutes. Hunter has a fly on his foot. Charlie is stable. Hunter is wiggling his shaking feet. Charlie is really shaking, Hunter is in pain....Hunter is off. Charlie wins IC

Painful challenge, Charlie hugs Ben.

Charlie says the sense of security, Charlie says the gears in your head can stop for a bit with immunity. See Q when he says someone will be the third member of the jury

Charlie: I am so proud of myself for beating Hunter the top [physical threat in the game. No more quitting talk, let's play the game and let's play it hard!

04-24-24, 08:57 PM (EST)
7. " "
I thought that Maria would win, but so happy that Charlie did! So if idols need to be played then Tiff and Hunter and Maria could all play theirs, no?

Coming back after the challenge.

they all congratulate Charlie...see Hunter. Venus: today at the challenge Charlie beat Hunter, it gives us many options, we could vote Hunter, we could vote Q, we have options...I love options. Venus is in narrator role.

Q says the writing is on the wall. It's really his own fault. Tiff says If he wants to be captain big mouth boss, fine he can be it on the bench.

Q and Kenzie talk. Tiff was in the six, and she didn't include you. Kenzie says Q, I'm not working with you now.

Kenzie says he is grasping at straws, Kenzie goes back and tells Tiff. Q, no one wants to work with you0ou right now.

Q tells Hunter that we are target one and two. the perfect time for a blindside says Kenzie.

Kenzie wants to drive something that is a little risky. I have a plan but no one can say anything.

Kenzie says she wants Tiff, she wants to go out swinging. she tells them that she has an idol, but we can get her not to play her idol tonight. Maria says we may have to pretend it's you Hunter. It's hunter, Charlie Maria Kenzie...

Hunter now says his gut is telling him it will be a Tiff blindside.

Maria and Charlie talk. Music to their ears. Maria doesn't like that it is Kenzie's plan. Maria says I wanted to get Tiff out, but now Kenzie took the plan, she wants a big move on her resume, that is my move. If we focus on Tiff tonight...Charlie wants to talk to tiff and make her feel comfortable.

Tiff wants Q. Tiff tells Charlie that she has to play the idol in her pocket, she doesn't want her idol, she doesn't trust anyone on the beach, Tiff says once every one knows you have it...the only reason she wants to play it, is that she knows that when it;'s played it will come back.

Charlie says Tiff is going to play her idol.
tiff tells Maria that she is playing it.
now Charlie says this game is flipped on its head. playing field is wide open.

04-24-24, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maria does not have an Idol"
Maria doesn't have an Idol.

Only Tiffany and Hunter have the Beware Advantage Idol.

Jem was voted out with the Siga Beware Advantage Idol

04-24-24, 09:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Maria does not have an Idol"
Thanks for that Sheldor! I was so confused! Ugh!

04-24-24, 09:08 PM (EST)
8. "Pre TC"
Day 17

Ben and Maria and Charlie talk. the plan is shelved as Tiff will play the idol. Ben and they talk about Hunter. But Hunter is watching them, he doesn't have immunity so we can go for Hunter. Ben says if Hunter goes I have more of a chance of winning something. he's trying to get him out.

Ben and Kenzie talk. people want to get Hunter out. Let Tiff feel comfortable. Kenzie says the Hunter vote is boring. I \really wanted to blindside Tiff. but now everyone wants Hunter.

see Charlie tell Venus.

Kenzie would rather vote Q but if the whole grouup< wants him then fine says Kenzie. [P>Tiff and Charlie and Kenzie talk about Hunter.

Hunter says they could be doing the same thing to me. Kenzie says are we sure about Ben? They are telling Hunter the vote is Ben.

Hunter is not native to the fact that it could still be me.

I thought the target is on my back for a multitude of reasons so I will play my idol. I have to use it to gain potential allies. Q says ok. Hunter says I think people are lying to me and I thing that Maria and ben are at the heart of it. Q says I f I can survive this vote...
Hunter talks to venus and Liz. He tells them he has an idol and he will play it. Venus wants to stick with Q. He tells them just play ball with me tonight and we will get him later.

Liz is pissed in confessionsl, she tells in conf that No, she's voting for Q.

They tell ben that Hunter has an idol. Tiff thinks he's bluffing. Hunter tells Kenzie that you are my number one, it's complete madness says Kenzie. ever one is turning on everyone, dramatic and emotional we don't have a clear cut plan, tonight is going to be world. Spicy says Kenzie.

04-24-24, 09:27 PM (EST)
10. "My gut...."
tells me that Hunter and Tiff are playing their idols and it most likely will be Q?

But can Venus skate by this one?

At TC....

See Soda and Tevin...

See venus

Jiffy tells them that last tribal was one of the most unique in all his days on S. But after you left, could have been better...Jiffy said he never anticipated that it would go like that, but tonight he's prepared, he has a cushion, and brought some popcorn. They are pissedthey are mad he's eating, so he passes it to them and they get to eat it. They are practically orgasmic. Liz complains she hasn't eaten anything in last 72 hours...

Let's talk about last tribal. Charlie what was the talk? he says a lot of emotion and feelings and questions, and how it happened.
Tiff says we came into tribal with one plan, the blindside on tevin, but Q tried to sink my game. got heated, and we haven't said a word to each other all day
Q says that is not how it went down, she sunk her own game when she started throwing out names. He's jealous of me says Tiff
Q says yesterday she was all happy until someone told me that he told everyone I had an idol. He's pushing venus this am, and you were pushing Hunter this morning. Tiff says come on now, don't push these lies.
Q hasn't talked much at all says Q
Ben says crazy will reveal crazy...to make a comment that I will give you all a fresh start as if he is the only one running the show. Kenzie this;ers to Hunter lets vote Q
Hunter says he was confused and I was on the wrong side of the vote, but crazy happens, now crazy is happening again.it can be a facade and the group still votes the same way.

Maria says that Q tells you what is happening. Venus and Kenzie want to vote for Q and they tell Hunter to. Tiff says yes, vote Q
Hunter dienst know what to do. Q says whatever is going on around me...
Charlie tells Liz that everyone is saying Q. She says Okay. Hunter is paranoid they are going to pull one over on him.
Kenzie says they had a plan.Kenzie says a lot oof us are annoyed and we are frustrated. it's telling that the. yang three are nob longer together says Jiffy

Charlie, where are we. Venus wants Q, and so does Kenzie. Everyone wants Q but Hunter doesn't believe it.
Time to vote

See Tiff and Venus vote, now Charlie. See Kenzie: wish you all the best have fun eating tater tots, okay, bye.

Vote tally

Hunter is digging in his pocket.

No one plays an idol!!!

Q
Hunter
Q
Hunter
Q
Hunter
Q
Hunter
Ben

tie

Hunter vs Q

Revote can only vote for hunter or q and they will not vote

Q
Hunter
Hunter
Hunter
Hunter

What an idiot....should have played his idol!

Tribe has spoken!

see venus and see Q then Liz, Tiff, Kenzie

04-24-24, 09:30 PM (EST)
12. "Congratulations Michel!"
Wow Michel! Congratulations on Voting Hunter!

I thought it might be Hunter but I thought FOR SURE he would play his Idol!

My Venus live again and takes out yet another player that voted for her!

04-24-24, 09:35 PM (EST)
13. "NTOS"
Liz crying: These people are making my mind crazy..See Liz screaming in the surf.....In conf: what the heck you HO-BAGS!

NTOS:

See Q
Girl: Q's causing chaos
boy-Ben: I want him the hell out of here
Girl screaming: I think it is Liz she's heard but not seen...You can't blow up my whole game?
Maria talks to Q: Everybody's coming for you....but you could change that
Maria in conf: This could be a game winning move...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •