The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - Ep 7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-24, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - Ep 7 - East Coast Update Thread"
You know the drill. All commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on S... Flowerpower1 04-10-24 1
 Post intro.... Flowerpower1 04-10-24 2
 RE: S46 - Ep 7 - East Coast Update ... michel2 04-10-24 3
   1st Vote Off - Not Jury Sheldor 04-11-24 16
 I'm so happy.... Flowerpower1 04-10-24 4
 Kenzie & Maria Win michel2 04-10-24 5
   RE: Kenzie & Maria Win michel2 04-10-24 6
 Post IC Flowerpower1 04-10-24 7
 Tim made himself a target. michel2 04-10-24 8
   Nami is Broken michel2 04-10-24 10
 Pre tribal drama Flowerpower1 04-10-24 9
   You Had 1; I had 1! michel2 04-10-24 13
 A lot of mention of.... Flowerpower1 04-10-24 11
 TC #1 Flowerpower1 04-10-24 12
 TC #1 Vote tally.... Flowerpower1 04-10-24 14
 Next time on Survivor... Flowerpower1 04-10-24 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-10-24, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on S..."
We merged! That was bad...Venus: My first tribal was mind blowing seeing my name, only one vote must have been soda...Venus asks Soda...ouir relationship has been a question mark...see them talking, she's asking aboutt it...Tevin says they gotta go.

He doesn't trust Venus, soda hasn't listened to me, showing others how toxic they are....

Charlie tells Venus that he was the one that voted for her.
Q> for Venus to come back and think it was soda and put a target on her back, Q says Charlie needs to be put in his place...Q asks him, we could have put her in her place, don't use your emotions

Charlie: Q is real mad at me, at this moment I tell him that I'm sorry but what I think is this, Q is running this show. His way or the highway so I need to get Q out of the game!

Ohhhhh so many targets in the first scene! Soda, Venus, Q, ....Yay!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-10-24, 08:11 PM (EST)
2. "Post intro...."
Night 13.

see them sleep

Someone breathing heavily and having a bad dream....just breathe through it.

After tribal, says Ben, has hysteria for a moment and had to calm down, had panic attacks before, thank god there are some nice people in the tribe.
Kenzie: My mon and my sister suffer from anxiety....so I help people. I couldn't ignore it, held my hand says Ben, made me feel good, I don't care if it is a game for a million at the end of the day, he's a person, just be with them through the storm, sometime that is all someone needs....

Jiffy at the challenge site, they arrive by boat. Good morning Jeff.

immunity challenge: balance on triangular platform, feet perched on very narrow platforms, moving up as time goes on, fall off, last one standing gets the IN...twist: randomly divided into 2 groups of 6, two people will have immunity, bad news is there will be 2 going home tonight. Go for reward, person lasts the longest wins veggies, danishes, etc.

group that goes first, the person voted out will NOT make the jury.

draw for groups.

michel2 4528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-10-24, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S46 - Ep 7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Two voted out and the member of the first group to attend TC will not make the jury. Now that is a dirty trick. OK, they've done it before but it doesn't make it less despicable. So close yet absolutely no part of the end game.

Sheldor 4599 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-24, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "1st Vote Off - Not Jury"
Yeah, I don't like that since Season 43 when Mergatory Twist was added to Episode 6, that if Episode 7 starts with 12 Players than the next person voted out is NOT on the Jury!
S43 Ep7 12 Players: TC Dwight  = NOT on Jury
S43 Ep8 11 Players: TC Jeanine = 1st Jury Member

S44 Ep7 11 Players: 1st Team TC Matt = 1st Jury Member
................... 2nd Team Observed 1st Team TC

S45 Ep7 12 Players: 1st Team TC Sifu = NOT on Jury
................... 2nd Team TC Kaleb = 1st Jury Member

S46 Ep7 12 Players: 1st Team TC Tim = NOT on Jury
................... 2nd Team TC Soda = 1st Jury Member

Even worse are those Seasons where players did NOT make the Merge but were Jury Members having never spent time with some of the Finalists!

However, Making the Merge but NOT Making the Jury actually happened 14 times in the "Old" Era.

That really sucks for these players!

S01 10 Players: Gretchen Cordy
S02 10 Players: Jeff Varner
S03 10 Players: Clarence Black
S04 10 Players: Rob Mariano

S06 10 Players: Roger Sexton
S07 8 Players: Andrew Savage

S09 10 Players: Rory Freeman

S11 10 Players: Brandon Bellinger
S12 10 Players: Nick Stanbury

S18 10 Players: Joe Dowdle (Medically Evacuated)

S26 12 Players: Corinne Kaplan

S29 12 Players: Julie McGee (Quit)
S30 12 Players: Kelly Remington

S35 12 Players: Jessica Johnston

04-10-24, 08:25 PM (EST)
4. "I'm so happy...."
the website is functioning normally tonight!

Purple: soda, venus, tevin, Mo, Tim, Charlie Maria

orange is Ben, Q, Hunter, Tim, Kenzie, Maria, Tiff

Q and Soda are out at the transition
Ben is out
orange is down to 4

They are on the second rung.

Calm waters of Fiji, unlike the last time this challenge ran

Tim is shouting out all his friends and family

Jiffy says it is the most fun he's had at a challenge in a long time.

whoever stays up the longest earns food and will go. to TC second.

when they go to the top, they need to lift one foot off the floor

counting them in now....

charlie, Tim out, venus out, liz out, hunter out, tiff and Kenzie out, Kenzie wins immunity

purple is between tevin and Maria. they win the reward. tevin is falling but recovers...tenin is out, Maria wins IC and reward for her group. She's crying!

they chant her name. I kept thinking about yourself, don't think about anybody else, she's felt a lot more pain than this.

Kenzie wins IN, and Maria has the other. she asks Jiffy for a hug and he delivers

the rest go, they will be first at TC, loser will not make the jury

not going back to camp, will go to the old Siga camp

Hunter says he is the odd man out and he will play his idol to make it to the next step.

04-10-24, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kenzie & Maria Win"
We knew Kenzie but we didn't know Maria and she also wins reward for her group.

Hunter is the lone Nami in his group so he's thinking of playing his idol.

04-10-24, 08:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Kenzie & Maria Win"
Just wanted to add that Charlie and Maria are facing 4 Nami's so that leaves Charlie kind of exposed.

04-10-24, 08:35 PM (EST)
7. "Post IC"
Day 14. see the spread for tevin, soda, Maria, Venus, Charlie

Not only did I win Immunity but won food for our group...coffee, sandwiches...
Venus says winning means everything, won a feast that will energi\ze us and all of us will make the jury. who is the obvious vote, Charlie she says.

they toast being on the jury

4 nami, two saga. however Maria and I know fdifferent, not Nami vs. saga here. Tevin wants to be the curator of the first blindside of the season, says Tevin

Siga. the losers come. they laugh at the site of the camp.

Kenzie says she didn't expect to do well in challenges, never thought she would get this opportunity, never thought she'd get there.

Q: so far he has yet to show his ability in this game, he jumped off on purpose to see if his alliance was really strong. Hunter and Tim are with him on the loser side.

Q and Tim talk. They note that Hunter is the only Nami. Tim says he is alone and he's a beast in challenges, now that we have him pinned, let's take him out

Q doesn't want to, he's part of the six, he feels that he's the most physical, but Q says he would like to vote out others other than the physical threats.

Tim tells him that name has themes numbers...they can control everything

Q says he wants all these alliances, talking about Tim,,, siga, or the Q game. or buddy, you are going home tonight and you just don't know it, says Q.

04-10-24, 08:38 PM (EST)
8. "Tim made himself a target."
According to Q, Tim is playing the Siga game, the Journey 6 game and the bro game with Ben. What game he isn't playing is the Q game and Q finds that questionable. He is ready to disQualify him from the game.

Venus wants to eliminate Charlie but Tevin wants to author a blindside.

04-10-24, 08:48 PM (EST)
10. "Nami is Broken"
Rarely has a majority alliance imploded like this. Maybe Timbira under Coach who crumbled after the merger.

04-10-24, 08:46 PM (EST)
9. "Pre tribal drama"
Q was solid with the alliance of 6, but Tim says that it has to be Hunter that goes as he is the lone Nami, and that Nami has all the numbers and can control the game moving forward, so Tim says it has to be Hunter. But Q is not having it. He is now after Tim.

Venus seems like a literal sitting duck on that tribe.

Nuinui day 14. The winners are so full...

Charlie: I've been thrown in to the lions den. Maria is the one life line I have in this game. but there are 4 name on this side, Mo, Tevin, Venus, and Soda. So Charlie is very very worried. Calm on the outside but losing it on the inside.

Soda and Charlie are walking away together.

Soda says everyone would say that Charlie is in trouble with 4 Naomi's, but Soda is not having it, she trusts Charlie, but she doesn't like Venus anymore. Soda says we have to get her not to play her shot in the dark. He's loyal. Soda and Tevin talk, and they want to go for Venus. She is potentially threatening to the alliances I have built. But Tevin notes she can't read soda so he's separated himself from soda alliance wise. Now is the time to start building resume, says Tevin

Tevin talks to mo...we could vote Venus, but it's a great time to blindside Soda says tevin to Liz. She's bee wanting soda out, she's a big threat in this game. She doesn't care about name strong, Soda has to go

See Tevin say to Maria to vote Soda out. He trusts Maria, she' is in the plus one alliance. see tevin talk to Charlie, to vote out Soda.

Charlie: when I got back to camp I was scared to death, but now I've heard venus and then Soda.

Venus: It is obvious we should vote for Charlie but it is not the only way in this game. Charlie is the easy vote, and I am here to play a hard vote, wants to make moves...she is talking to Maria...she wants to throw out Tevins name.

Maira says that venus is not reading the room very well...she threw out Tevins name, but he's in my alliance of 6, so no.

Venus is hard to read, she is unsure of working with me, she's putting her sign numbers at risk, she's stressing.

so venus talks to Charlie: most imps thing is to break up the tight group of soda and tevin

So, first it is soda, then she wants to vote out tevin. Charlie says there are so many cracks on Nami, they are ready to go at each others throats.

04-10-24, 09:27 PM (EST)
13. "You Had 1; I had 1!"
Congrats on voting Tim.

I got Soda!

04-10-24, 09:01 PM (EST)
11. "A lot of mention of...."
A lot of mention of the alliance of 6.

Hunter - Tevin - Tim - Maria - Q - Tiff

I feel like it will be Tim and Soda that walk the walk. ?

Nuinui Day 14

Maria tells venus she has talked to Charlie. Maria doesn't know where he stands...when you come at people, you come at them, and that puts me off says Maria to venus. So Maria was put off by her demeanor, she's conniving, sneaky, doesn't trust her.

Venus: Maria says that I was telling her what to do, but that is the game so she is in panic mode. Venus says she doesn't know what to do. Venus says she is scared. Charlie wants to play his shot in the dark.

Charlie says that he is only cool with Maria. he is talking now to Maria. there is a split, Maria and I the two signs on a tribe with 4 name's have the power. Tonight has transformed from me shaking in my boots, everyone now wants venus out conniving, but every one wants Soda out, has a very social game and if we do well we can take control of this game

back at the other tribe: Tim is talking to Tiff. Q is there. Tiff: Tim says that hunter is the biggest threat on the beach, it's less than hunter being a threat they just want to chip away at name's numbers.

see the Tiff, Q, and Kenzie talk. Tiff wants Ben, he's a bigger threat, she can see through Tim . in her perfect world Ben would go and Tim would stay.

See Hunter. Q tells hunter to vote for Tim. What could go wrong is that they are lying to me and the yang could vote me out. But if Hunter has to play his idol, he will

see Kenzie and Ben talking, Kenzie loves ben, he's kind and sweet and we formed this friendship...the thing that makes sense is to equalize the entire playing field. Kenzie looked hesitant. Ben and Q talk...Ben recognizes that his name could be written down. . Q now wants to go vote for Ben. Tiff says it was a bluff.

Kenzie says that Q is the type of person that will say it is Tim. Then later he will say it's Ben. Tiff says that Ben will play something if he has it. Tiff says that Q is a flip flopper.

Tiff and Kenzie talk about Q....Tiff says it is not the Q show, this won't work for us. Kenzie has Tiff, we are aware that this could go into chaos mode very quickly. Tiff and I need to be on the same page, is it worrisome? Yes.

04-10-24, 09:12 PM (EST)
12. "TC #1"
night 14

Ben, Tim, Hunter, Q, Tiff, Kenzie

Q: Says a tornado came through Saga's camp, but we had to start talking. Yanu only has 3 members so if we send the right person home it could even out a little more

Hunter says the Yanu 3 are in the power position. He' s the only person that would love to join the Yanu group right now.

Kenzie says that Hunter is the free agent, but they really have the numbers. will he go back with his original numbers

Tim. says it is an individual game and Hunter has carried Nami in every challenge. Hunter tells him that the name group is not getting along but the siga group is so close

Tim nots that he's never sat here and had to make a decision about getting rid of one

but hunter is trying to bond with these three tonight

Ben says this is a game of deception, makes it hard to separate the game from the personal. He notes Kenzie woke up at 1 am to take care of me. I thought I would be on the bottom, they like to have me around for entertainment, but now he's personally connected to her. Ben notes the bonds he's made so far...

Yanu: if the choice is hunter ben or Tim. Kenzie says it's very had, I would n't be here without these boys, and she has bonded with all of them deeply, now it's up to me to cut one, a hard pill to swallow. So human. hard for me to separate, she cries

Q says he wants to recognize that amongst all of these people, the smallest one, that girl right there, gives credit where credit is due, an amazing job to Kenzie.

Time to vote:

Vote tally

04-10-24, 09:27 PM (EST)
14. "TC #1 Vote tally...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-24 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

hunter doesn't play an idol

Hunter
Hunter
Tim
Tim
Tim
Tim

Ben hugs him....says brotherly love....Ben looks close to tears. Love you all!
Hunter says, Oh my word!
Tim crying...My heart.

Next group: Where is this tribe....Liz says she is excited to be split into two groups, so indiv'l game if in the right spot. Charlie says not so much for him, he's got a big red target son his head

Soda says it's clear where the numbers really are. Tevin notes the divisions between the tribes, don't know if they will let down the tribal lines.

venus. it's a pretty easy vote, unlike soda I feel like my butt is on the line. she's worried

Maria. said she didn't feel like she had the power. Liz says she is staying Nami strong.
Soda says it's a luxury, we are more , the majority of our tribe was not worried. Liz says she needs to bring her bag.

Charlie does'nt feel great, did his best to pitch himself, the shot in the dark fguy. I don't want to play it . Venus says it's very clear this will be their move today...hopefully his shot in the dark will not work but I live to see another day.

Voting. Charlie is NOT playing his shot in the dark

Maria says: there is just no way that we can work together, y ou are way too dangerous.

no one plays an idol.

Votes:

Soda
Venus
Venus
Soda
Soda
Soda

Tevin's plan was executed. Venus smiling. Soda goes to Venus and says, it was you, wasn't it? And she says Yes. Tevin whispers, No. Soda is crying...Venus looks at them all and pats Maria and Charlie on the back.

04-10-24, 09:33 PM (EST)
15. "Next time on Survivor..."
they are calling Hunter and looking for him, Hunter where are you?
Hunter is up in a tree

Tevin laughing

Liz in conf:Hahahaha Shut up!
Q: She broke my rule, see Tiff walking, I'm a mob boss
Charlie to Maria: This game is getting crazy
Jeffy at Tribal: Never seen anything like this...
See Soda cover her mouth in shock

She didn't see this coming at all...Tevin voted for Venus!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •