The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 | Ep07 | “Episode Several” | Vote Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-10-24, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 | Ep07 | “Episode Several” | Vote Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-24 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

It's time to VOTE. Please place your choice for boot in the Subject line and your rationale in the message! Don't forget to have PHUN!

DOUBLE ELIMINATION! Put TWO Names in the Subject!

Nuinui Merge Tribe

Nami(Orange): Hunter(Immunity Idol), Liz, Soda, Tevin(Extra Vote), Venus
Siga(Green): Ben, Charlie, Maria, Tim
Yanu(Purple): Kenzie, Tiffany(Immunity Idol), Q

Pre Jury
13: Moriah(Siga)
14: Jem(Siga) # Voted Out With Immunity Idol
15: Bhanu(Yanu)
16: Randen(Nami) # Medical Evacuation
17: Jess(Yanu)
18: Jelinsky(Yanu)

Individual Immunity Challenge Teams!!!

Orange Team

2 sitting on Elimination Bench (Q and Ben)
4 still shown standing on their platforms

• Kenzie(Yanu) (Still Standing)
  • Q(Yanu) Eliminated
  • Tiffany(Yanu)(Still Standing)

• Ben(Siga) Eliminated
  • Tim(Siga) (Still Standing)

• Hunter(Nami) (Still Standing) Immunity Idol

Purple Team

Only 2 platforms visible
    1 Liz still standing
    1 Empty

• Charlie(Siga) (Not Shown)
  • Maria(Siga) (Not Shown)

• Liz(Nami) Still Standing)
  • Soda(Nami) (Not Shown)
  • Tevin(Nami) (Not Shown) Extra Vote
  • Venus(Nami) (Not Shown)
  •   Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
     Tim Flowerpower1 04-10-24 1
     Charlie / Soda michel2 04-10-24 2
     Ben | Charlie Sheldor 04-11-24 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
    DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-24, 07:33 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    1. "Tim"
    One more time. I think he's not long for the show and he fits the OFG theory. We'll see?
      Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4528 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-24, 07:37 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    2. "Charlie / Soda"
    Not much to go on but their names were mentioned earlier

Sheldor 4597 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-24, 08:00 AM (EST)
    Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    3. "Ben | Charlie"
    Forgot to vote but I would have voted for Ben and Charlie

CBS Promo spoiled that Kenzie won and I thought they Journey Alliance of Hunter, Q/Tiffany, and Tim would keep Tim safe so I thought the vote would have been Ben.

I assumed Liz was going to win for the other team. I didn't see Maria winning but I thought the 4 Nami would take the opportunity to vote out a Siga member and it seemed like Charlie was more of a threat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •