The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E07|Vidcaps|“Episode Several”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4598 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-10-24, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E07|Vidcaps|“Episode Several”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E07 NTOS Sheldor 04-10-24 1
 EW Deleted: scene goes from sunrise... Sheldor 04-10-24 2
 Extra 1: Opposite Ends of the Spect... Sheldor 04-10-24 3
 S46-E07 Press Photos Sheldor 04-10-24 4
 4/5/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec Sheldor 04-10-24 5
 4/5/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 04-10-24 6
   TEAMS!!! Sheldor 04-10-24 8
       Kenzie Wins for Purple Sheldor 04-10-24 9
           Was Kenzie Purple or Orange michel2 04-10-24 10
               RE: Was Kenzie Purple or Orange Sheldor 04-11-24 11
 S46-E07 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 04-10-24 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-10-24, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E07 NTOS"

Survivor 46: Episode 7 Preview + Final Words
ZP Survivor

Apr 3, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FHlMLpAjo

Survivor 46: Episode Seven Preview
Survivor 46: Moriah’s Final Words

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-10-24, 04:19 PM (EST)
2. "EW Deleted: scene goes from sunrise to game face"

Episode 6 Deleted Scene - One Last Sunset
All Winners Survivor

Apr 4, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqb9bAK_Kq4

Survivor 46 exclusive deleted scene goes from sunrise to game face

Players enjoy the majesty of nature in what proves to be the calm before the proverbial storm.

By Dalton Ross Published on April 4, 2024 08:00AM EDT
http://ew.com/survivor-46-exclusive-deleted-scene-sunrise-game-face-8624126

Sometimes when playing Survivor, it’s important to take time out to enjoy the majestic beauty all around you. The soothing sounds of waves lapping up on sand, the sight of a sunrise on the horizon, the tranquility of a new day dawning. Ahhhhh, Fiji. What an absolute marvel!

And other times, one must tell Mother Nature to get to steppin’ in order to focus on what’s really important — winning that cash money.

Both of those approaches are on display in an exclusive deleted scene for episode 6 of Survivor 46 that you can only watch here. The scene begins in Survivor limbo — which is kind of like the final season of Lost, but without all that sideways story action. The three tribes have all moved over to the Nami beach, but have not yet officially merged, or even had the “earn the merge” challenge that will determine who will have immunity and who will be at risk of a serious torch snuffing.

The scene begins on day 13 with the sleepy group assembling on the beach to press pause on the game talk and take in the sunrise. “Everybody just take this as the last moment before it gets real,” says ultimate Survibe-or Ben Katzman. And then, things get real. That’s because Kenzie Petty has been on the receiving end of a Tree Mail dropping hints about that day’s upcoming immunity challenge… although she seems to have a bit of difficulty reading it to the tribe.

And with that, it’s back into game mode. “We got Tree Mail this morning,” explains Maria Shrime-Gonzalez. “And what I'm expecting, just from based on previous seasons, is that we have 13 people, so we're probably going to be split into two teams of six, and then you don't know who's going to be on your team of six, and hopefully you get a team that wins, and then hopefully you've earned the merge.”

Very perceptive, Maria! We then see Maria, Kenzie, and Tiffany Nicole Ervin discussing their current mindsets. “Are you excited for today?” asks Kenzie.

It seems Tiffany is enthused not just to take part in the challenge, but also to get into all the warp speed strategy and social gameplay that comes with the merge. “I'm excited to start playing,” says Tiffany. “For real. I like getting to know everybody, but I want to play the game.” (That excitement would be at least partially dashed when Tiffany later pulled the gray rock, meaning she was not allowed to participate in the earn the merge challenge.)

As for Kenzie, she could not properly focus on other aspects of the game until she was safely through the merge. “I'll feel better once I have a buff, then I’ll be like, 'Okay, now I’ll play.'"

Like Kenzie, Maria was also solely focused on the impending physical contest: “I think that this is another big challenge, and I'm ready.” Unfortunately for her, Jeff Probst was also ready with a rock-pull that would render Maria’s readiness pretty much moot. But hey, that’s Survivor!

Check out the exclusive deleted scene for yourself above, and also make sure to read our full episode recap.

04-10-24, 04:23 PM (EST)
3. "Extra 1: Opposite Ends of the Spectrum"

Survivor - Opposite Ends of the Spectrum
SurvivorOnCBS

Apr 3, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYPs5gWaoQE

Immunity challenge winner Tiffany is having a very different day than Immunity challenge loser Moriah.

04-10-24, 04:32 PM (EST)
4. "S46-E07 Press Photos"
Cameras
Cam-1 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-1
Cam-2 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9
Cam-3 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9M2

Day 14 Fri 6/16/23 - Individual Immunity Challenge

Two Teams of 6

1853895_29640bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/16/23 09:32 AM FJT

1853895_29682b.jpg | Cam-2 | 6/16/23 09:32 AM FJT

1853895_29771bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/16/23 09:37 AM FJT

04-10-24, 04:33 PM (EST)
5. "4/5/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec"

Survivor 46 4/5/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests

Apr 5, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuAEvIp5L6c

04-10-24, 04:34 PM (EST)
6. "4/5/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor 46 4/5/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

Apr 5, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK8WlU22A78

04-10-24, 04:47 PM (EST)
8. "TEAMS!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-24 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

Individual Immunity Challenge Teams!!!

Orange Team

2 sitting on Elimination Bench (Q and Ben)
4 still shown standing on their platforms

• Kenzie(Yanu) (Still Standing)
  • Q(Yanu) Eliminated
  • Tiffany(Yanu)(Still Standing)

• Ben(Siga) Eliminated
  • Tim(Siga) (Still Standing)

• Hunter(Nami) (Still Standing) Immunity Idol

Purple Team

Only 2 platforms visible
    1 Liz still standing
    1 Empty

• Charlie(Siga) (Not Shown)
  • Maria(Siga) (Not Shown)

• Liz(Nami) Still Standing)
  • Soda(Nami) (Not Shown)
  • Tevin(Nami) (Not Shown) Extra Vote
  • Venus(Nami) (Not Shown)
  •   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-10-24, 05:15 PM (EST)
    9. "Kenzie Wins for Purple"
    LAST EDITED ON 04-11-24 AT 08:06 AM (EST)

KENZIE wins Individual Immunity on the Purple(correction ORANGE - Thanks Michel!) Team!

michel2 4528 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-24, 07:34 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    10. "Was Kenzie Purple or Orange"
    here Kenzie is Purple but on the previous vidcap you had her in Orange

04-11-24, 08:03 AM (EST)
    11. "RE: Was Kenzie Purple or Orange"
    LAST EDITED ON 04-11-24 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

Sorry about that. Typo in my post above. I meant to write that Kenzie was on the ORANGE Team not the Purple team.

Kenzie was on the Orange (or Yellow) "dog houses" in the water on the right of the challenge photo so I called their team the Orange Team. They were not wearing any Team Colors for this challenge.

Kenzie is wearing Purple outfit from starting out on Purple Yanu tribe. So I think that confused me.

04-10-24, 04:37 PM (EST)
    7. "S46-E07 Sneak Peek 1"

Survivor - Episode Several (Sneak Peek 1)
    SurvivorOnCBS
    (via HMP Contests)
    Apr 9, 2024
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IOUiOIXIwI

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •