The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E07 Title and Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-04-24, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E07 Title and Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-24 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

“Episode Several”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E07 Press Release Sheldor 04-04-24 1
   What? michel2 04-07-24 2
       RE: What? Sheldor 04-10-24 3
 On Fire: Drawing Rocks Sheldor 04-10-24 4
   EW: films people going to the bathr... Sheldor 04-10-24 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-04-24, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E07 Press Release"
Storyline
04/4/2024

A ROGUE VOTE AT THE LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL LAUNCHES A BLAME GAME THROUGHOUT CAMP, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10

“Episode Several”A rogue vote at the last tribal council launches a blame game throughout camp. Players must keep their balance to keep their game alive and win immunity. Then, castaways must decide between past loyalties and future strategies in one of the most important tribal councils of the season, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 10 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+ (live and on demand for Paramount+ with SHOWTIME subscribers, or on-demand for Paramount+ Essential subscribers the day after the episode airs)*. Jeff Probst serves as host and executive producer.
http://www.paramountpressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/?view=109568-a-rogue-vote-at-the-last-tribal-council-launches-a-blame-game-throughout-camp-on-survivor-wednesday-april-10

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4520 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-24, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "What?"
There were no rogue votes at the last TC. All the votes revealed were against Moriah while the lone Venus vote came from Moriah

04-10-24, 03:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What?"
No. Moriah used her Shot In The Dark so Moriah did NOT Vote!

The lone vote for Venus was cast by Charlie!

Sneak Peek video Venus assumes the rogue vote was from Soda and doesn't believe it when Soda says she voted for Moriah!

04-10-24, 03:42 PM (EST)
4. "On Fire: Drawing Rocks"

What Y'all Talking About?
The Official Survivor Podcast

Apr 4, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLM173WUhcU

(34:45) Drawing Rocks
On Fire with Jeff Probst: The Official Survivor Podcast

Apr 4, 2024
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/drawing-rocks/id1673596832?i=1000651372138

Everybody, drop your Buffs®! Jeff explains how they used Tree Mail to capitalize on the moment of limbo between learning about the Merge and the Earn the Merge Challenge. Jeff, Dee, and Jay break down the Merge Challenge from the rock draw that determines your fate to the strategically placed safety sawdust.

The winners get to feast on the Merge meal, but proceed with caution — Dee spills about what happened off-camera the time she overindulged in a reward… Meanwhile, the losers head to the largest Tribal Council of the season. Jeff breaks down how they approach production and Dee shares how nerve-wracking it is from the player's POV. Then, during listener questions, Dee talks about how players can’t forget they’re in the game, even when they’re sleeping!

04-10-24, 03:46 PM (EST)
5. "EW: films people going to the bathroom together"
Jeff Probst explains why Survivor films people going to the bathroom together

Season 45 champ Dee Valladares also shares a harrowing story.

By Dalton Ross
Published on April 3, 2024 09:30PM EDT
http://ew.com/jeff-probst-survivor-46-films-people-bathroom-together-8624302

Elation can turn to misery in the blink of an eye on Survivor. Once a player gets too comfortable and feels in control of the game, they can find themselves on the receiving end of a brutal blindside and subsequent Jeff Probst torch snuffing.

Joy can also quickly turn to pain if you get a little too gluttonous at a Survivor reward feast, as we found out in vivid detail on this week’s episode of the On Fire with Jeff Probst podcast. That detail also led the Survivor host to offer a bathroom warning to all future players.

The topic of reward food gorging and its possible ramifications came up as Probst and podcast cohosts Dee Valladares (winner of Survivor 45) and Jay Wolff discussed the “earn the merge” challenge winners' feast and whether one should refrain from eating too much to protect a body that has been denied food for weeks suddenly revolting from the extreme intake.

Valladares came down firmly in the stuff-your-face-until-you- can-stuff-no-more camp. “Whoever monitors their calorie and intake is a psychopath on Survivor,” last season’s champion opined on the podcast. “You want to eat everything. You should eat everything in that merge meal, even at the expense of what's going to happen next.”

This opinion is somewhat surprising, considering what did happen next to Valladares. “So I cannot believe that I'm going to say this on the On Fire podcast in front of two dudes,” she continued. “But in one of the rewards, I ate so much that my stomach locked up, got hard as a rock, and I had to run to the ocean.”

Unfortunately, the situation was so severe that Valladares had to quickly shift to plan B. “I didn't even make it to the ocean. I made it to the bushes and I started throwing up and I had the producer — she was following me, running behind me trying to catch the footage — and I was like, ‘Wait, wait, wait, no, you got to leave. I need to use the bathroom.’”

The producer complied, and then… “I was throwing up and using the bathroom at the exact same time, and that had never in my life happened to me before I was on Survivor. So that's how intense this is.”

And yet, it should be pointed out that she still says to eat all the food!

Survivor players are indeed allowed to go the bathroom without a camera or producer present, but only under one condition. “I want to clarify,” jumped in Probst on the podcast. “Just so you understand why she said ‘No, I'm going to the bathroom’ — that's the only time we give you privacy. If you're going to the bathroom alone, then we will not shoot you.”

However, the host reveals that privacy agreement is only if you are alone. “If you're going to the bathroom with another person or people, that's your own thing — but we will keep shooting you.”

As invasive as that may seem, the rule mirrors a similar one on Big Brother, which has a camera installed in the bathroom that is only used if multiple players try to enter the room to have a private conversation. If folks on Survivor knew that going to the bathroom in groups would not be filmed, it would no doubt be easily exploited for secret conversations between contestants. Making sure all interactions between players are filmed is also why cast members are on a non-speaking lockdown whenever cameras are not rolling (like while traveling to a challenge or Tribal Council).

So future Survivor players: take note that group bathroom runs may not be the way to go unless you want the entire experience captured on film. And I will point out that use of the word “runs” in the previous sentence was in no way poking fun at what happened to Dee. Well, maybe just a little.

To hear more from the host and showrunner about the latest episode, check out On Fire with Jeff Probst.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •