The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - Ep 6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-24, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - Ep 6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Please post all commentary into this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast and don't forget to have some PHUN!!!

***crossing fingers that it will let me post! And, not bounce me back to the initial log in page over and over and over again!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S46 - Ep 6 - East Coast Update ... michel2 04-03-24 1
 Regrouping michel2 04-03-24 2
   RE: Regrouping Sheldor 04-03-24 4
       Formulaic, isn't it? michel2 04-03-24 7
 RE: S46 - Ep 6 - East Coast Update ... Flowerpower1 04-03-24 3
   Come on, Tim! You seemed better th... michel2 04-03-24 5
 Merge beach Flowerpower1 04-03-24 6
   Is Venus the winner? michel2 04-03-24 8
       RE: Is Venus the winner? Sheldor 04-03-24 10
 Q worried about Mo... Flowerpower1 04-03-24 9
   RE: Q worried about Mo... Sheldor 04-03-24 11
       RE: Q worried about Mo... Sheldor 04-03-24 14
 Yanu michel2 04-03-24 12
   RE: Yanu Sheldor 04-03-24 15
 Challenge Flowerpower1 04-03-24 13
 post challenge Flowerpower1 04-03-24 16
 post merge drama Flowerpower1 04-03-24 17
 Tribal Flowerpower1 04-03-24 18
   RE: Tribal Sheldor 04-03-24 19
 NTOS Flowerpower1 04-03-24 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-03-24, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S46 - Ep 6 - East Coast Update Thread"
This is the place. let's watch!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-03-24, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Regrouping"
They aren't quite merged yet since they don't have buffs.

Didn't Kenzie sound a touch too confident? I like my vote!

Sheldor 4579 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-24, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Regrouping"
Yup. Definitely Mergatory coming...

Two Random Teams of 6 plus one left out that has to pick which team they think will win the Immunity Challenge.

6 (or 7) "Earn the Merge" and get their Merge Buff when their team wins the Immunity Challenge and they get to go to Sanctuary where Good Things Happen.

The other 6 (or 7) are vulnerable at Tribal Council where all 13 (that have votes) get to vote with 6 (or 7) Immune.

04-03-24, 08:24 PM (EST)
7. "Formulaic, isn't it?"
Where did we see that before if not in every season lately?

04-03-24, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S46 - Ep 6 - East Coast Update Thread"
They merge at orange beach.
Tim says Mo is on the bottom
Kenzie says giddyup lets go
Tiff is pumped
Hunter relieved he got the HII

04-03-24, 08:23 PM (EST)
5. "Come on, Tim! You seemed better than that!"
Why didn't Tim speak to Maria about the Journey alliance. He had to know it was going to come up. Now I see the Yanu and Nami tribes grouping against Tim and Siga.

04-03-24, 08:23 PM (EST)
6. "Merge beach"
Tim tells all congratulations. they are excited but no buffs, no merge. Wonder what does happen next....I know that my tribe is priority, want to seem like 5 strong...if they knew Mo didn't vote for Jem, they would think she was on the outs and get her.

See Venus talk to Q, she wants to work with Yanu...she is so over her tribe, she has a good feeling that she could connect with this people. she had no power on her tribe, see Tevin telling Q and Tiff, don't trust Venus

Q: so manuy cracks...Hunter fiff and myself had an alliance, I pulled in Tiff, Tim pulled in Maria, Hunter pulled in Tevin. But Hunter and I are weary of Tim and Maria. WEary that they are not on board. Did Tim do his part.

See Q talk to Maria. Tim and I and Hunter were talking and said that Tim said you were his "guy".

Maria is saying this is strange, I am no means his number one, Charlie is mine.
Q says Maria did not seem tuned in on the 6. Tim is not to be trusted. He talks to Tim while Tevin is there

Tim: I want to work with the 6, but I have also seen people commit too early...doesn't want to commit yet

Q: I am so confused as to why Tim didn't tell Maria. He's got me worried

04-03-24, 08:38 PM (EST)
8. "Is Venus the winner?"
This vote will say a lot but the way she's presented smells like a winner to me.

Add the fact that we see a women at the beginning of the intro letting out a primal scream and maybe we do have a woman winner and Venus has been receiving a lot of doubt for someone who hasn't gone to TC yet.

04-03-24, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is Venus the winner?"
Venus is my winner pick! I hope you are right!

04-03-24, 08:38 PM (EST)
9. "Q worried about Mo..."
venus talking with Tim and Mo....a new stage of the game, she is here to play the game. she needs to see where Siga stands and where the cracks lie...she tells them that eventually tribal lines have to go...Mo tells her that she is an outgoing introvert, Venus says me too! Thnks she can work with her....she has power in this game now and if you don't see it now you will soon says Venus

Moriah is saying that there are cracks, venus is agressive and crafty not necesarily someone that I want to work with. see her telling Charlie about it. She's wicked smart, a good mind for the game, could be a threat for my game says Charlie

Charlie and Tim talk...
Tim: we are clearly playing the game, I am in a better position than I thought, have siga and the plus one alliance.

Then see Maria and Tim talk...he tells Maria about the six. I didn't tell her immediately, I wanted her own feelings about it. She tells him that she is down for it...if there is a group of six then I am down for it...but will it work for me, I am here to play my game, not tims

See them all socializing....Q listening to the Siga
s it's not strategy, it's social...he wants to talk to them so he can piece together their tribe.

Mo: other than my own tribe, no one knows that I was the one that didn't vote with the others...she is not telling Q about it. Mo says that Q was hitting me the hardest, looking for the cracks that others aren't. Asks her how long has she been watching. She's like my OG.

Q: I'm scared of Mo. He tells Hunter that Mo is dangerous....she's a S fanatic...Aubrey is your favorite player, she was setiting up people left and right, she's dangerous. if she thinks she is setting me up, you can cancel Christmas says Q

Cut to challenge arena....

You will need everything you got in the tank today! takes back the idols.

In S limbo, no buff. For at least 6 of you this will change. randomly divide you into two groups of 6. go to cart, collect sand bags, use to top of tower, collect bag of keys, then work togerher to climb massive boulder, then use one crate of puzzle pieces to solve one section of one huge puzzle. Merge buff, merge meal for winners, will go to TC, can't be voted out. Only the others. One draws a grey rock and will choose which team to go with.

they draw rocks. reveal:

04-03-24, 08:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Q worried about Mo..."
Purple: Hunter, Q, Tevin, Tim, Ben, Kenzie
Orange: Charlie, Soda, Venus, Moriah, Maria, Liz
Tiffany choses Purple

NTOS had Q in the Water covered in mud talking with Hunter.

I say Purple LOSES!

04-03-24, 08:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Q worried about Mo..."
Fooled me!

Last season the winners went to the Sanctuary while the Losers washed off in the water.

04-03-24, 08:52 PM (EST)
12. "Yanu"
All 3 Yanu are immune!

04-03-24, 08:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Yanu"
WOW!

At Risk are:

3x Nami: Soda, Venus, Liz
3x Siga: Charlie, Maria, Moriah

04-03-24, 08:54 PM (EST)
13. "Challenge"
They draw rocks, who has the grey rock and will pick which team to be on.....Tiff has the grey

Very lopsided groups

Kenzie only girl with Ben, Q, Hunter, Tim, Tevin

Mo, Maria, Venus, Charlie, Soda, Liz

Tiff chooses to go with purple boys group

Orange group is the girls and charlie

charlie through the mud first, orange is in lead. Mo passed Q. Liz is last one for orange. Purple has 3 to go. Orange now moves the cart to load the sand bags. Purple on their tail...now they are dead even...purple creeps ahead

Now they have to stack the sand bags to climb up onto the rope area....

purple is up first, then untie something then all fly down the rope wall.

orange is now untying. Purple is climbing the boulder.... purple has everyone up, now they unlock the case and do the puzzle part

orange is still going....Tim and Tevin are on the first part of the puyzzle...Charlie trying to get up the boulder

Charlie is up, now oragne unlocking crates for puzzle. Maria and Liz on first section for orange

purple has ben and kenzie on second portion of puzzle

orange on second part of puzzle. Soda and Moriah..., girls are on their tail

Ben and Kenzie are falling behind. Soda and Mo are killing it. they are even. orange is on their tale. purple on last section

now orange Venus and Charlie for third and final section of puzzle vs Hunter and Q

Hunter almost done purple is close to finished....down to 3 peices left, they do it. Safe for the boys....

they will get merge meal....all boys except Charlie.

everyoen will gfo to TC, everyone votes, but one of the 6, will be voted out
Soda got the confessional of doom

04-03-24, 09:06 PM (EST)
16. "post challenge"
Venus was happy they "almost won"

Winners eat and talk. They note that \no Yanu's are on the losing tribe but equal amounts of Nami and S\iga. So they ask, who is the most un trustworthy on your tribes to ben, Tim....and then to Hunter and Tevin. Tevin eagerly tells them that Venus was never one to be trusted. Siga doesn't volunteer anyone but Q notes Mo, how smart she is. Tiff says she would rather get someone smart out then someone sheisty, so she wants Mo.

04-03-24, 09:15 PM (EST)
17. "post merge drama"
Tim threw Mo's name out there but he will not vote for Mo. Tim tells Charlie. Charlie notes that this is an incredible vote. How hard do we push to save Mo? If Mo goes than I will be safe, says ChaRLIE. He wants to guide this vote.

Hunter tells Q that Soda and Venus are a mess...
Tiff tells them they need to vote Mo or it's you Venus. They are talking to Q and Tiff....venus realizes taht Charlie would be a. smarter vote, venus wants charlie gone. See venus talking to Soda and Mo, tells them to vote out charlie.

Venus is pissed says Kenzie, she does't want mo to go so she throws out charlie. Kenzie tells Q and Tevin that Venus was mad and throws out Charlies name. Now Q is mad as he told her exactly what is going to happen so now they want to vote out venus. Tevin agrees that he will v ote out Venus.

Tim and Mo talk, she feels she is putting her loyalty and trust in the wrong spot.

see Q Tiff hunter Tevin talking, venus says she doesn't want a woman out. Tiff says this could change, all she knows is that she is glad she is not on the block as it's a bout to get messy

04-03-24, 09:28 PM (EST)
18. "Tribal"

Boot choices: Venus, Mo, Charlie???

Night 13 TC

Tevin is impressed. See Venus.

13 people here, 7 safe, 6 not.
Tevin: juxtaposition, though I am protected this will lead to when I am not safe at the next one.
Q: I am just so happy that I am one that has a buff, you had time to eat, now it's time to talk
Charlie: as part of the 6 he is the goal keeper, if he hears the name chalie he has to go to work
venus: if the kings of the castle over there say a name and if it yours get that target off your back
Hunter says that Yanu has the torch.
Mo: it was not unanimous at the last TC, I am on the damn bottom and I do not fit in...
Hunter says you have to help us along with our perceptions. the question is up to yanu
Moriah just said she is not a part of that group. Q says that this is the first time he's heard she is on the bottom, he asked her before and she didn't tell me, she said the vote was unanimous...Q says that is valuable information if you are on the bottom, don
't let anyon e mute you
Tim: they are forced to make a decision someone from nami or someone from siga.
Charlie said he heard whispers. he went to the people he trusts and talk to them
venus heard her name a lot. she hopes the people around her are smart enough to see the value I bring to them
Mo: she says she may be the most honest person out here...i'm feeling very satisfied with ehr message.

time to vote

Hunter can't vote? (why not?)
Charlie is very nervous

Vote tally:

Moriah plays her shot in the dark.

mo is NOT SAFE.

Votes:

Venus
Mo
Moriah
Moriah
Moriah
Moriah

Moriah

she's out. She waves goodbye. They are all officially merged.

I think Tiff controlled that vote when she noted she would rather get the smart player out than the sheisty one.

04-03-24, 09:33 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Tribal"
Wow! I was sure my winner pick Venus was getting voted out!

Instead, I think Moriah talked herself out of the game.

And Charlie was the only vote for Venus!

I think it was 10 Moriah vs 1 Venus

04-03-24, 09:35 PM (EST)
20. "NTOS"
See Q

Tiff to Kenzie: this is not the q show, that's not going to work for us says Tiff to Kenzie

Kenzie conf: This could go into chaos mode

NTOS:

At a challenge: Jiffy: Two people are going home tonight...
Tevin to someone: It could be a blindside tonight
See Ben: I'm screwed
Venus in conf: I'm stressing!
Q to Kenzie: He's .......F'd up,
Charlie seen: We are all ready to go at each others throats...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •