The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - E5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-27-24, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - E5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kenzie calls Yanu the worst tribe ever but they are still far from Ulong's Record
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S46 - E5 - East Coast Spoiler T... michel2 03-27-24 1
   RE: S46 - E5 - East Coast Spoiler T... Sheldor 03-27-24 4
 WTF! michel2 03-27-24 2
 Jeff Is a Basher michel2 03-27-24 3
   RE: Jeff Is a Basher Sheldor 03-27-24 5
 Journey - Memory Sheldor 03-27-24 6
 A Journey michel2 03-27-24 7
 Making Jem Work michel2 03-27-24 8
 Jem is already playing the end game... michel2 03-27-24 9
   RE: Jem is already playing the end ... Sheldor 03-27-24 11
 Bye Bye Jem michel2 03-27-24 10
 NTOS michel2 03-27-24 12
   RE: NTOS Sheldor 03-27-24 13
       RE: NTOS michel2 03-27-24 14
           RE: NTOS Sheldor 03-27-24 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-27-24, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S46 - E5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Siga dances on the beach which is part of Charlie's strategy.

In Orange Hunter looks for the idol while Venus follows Hunter. He asks if she wants to vote him out. She says no because he's a good meat shield. Finally, she leaves and Hunter resumes his search which does net him the Beware message and box.

New indication: If his tribe doesn't lose, he will still get a chance to retrieve the idol.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-24, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S46 - E5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Argh! Of course Hunter found it!

I was hoping my winner pick Venus would find it!

03-27-24, 08:27 PM (EST)
2. "WTF!"
Q threatens to pull an Osten: He is feeling bad and he tells Kenzie he could pull the plug on his game. However, it's only a ruse to keep from getting paranoid and playing her shot in the dark. What Q doesn't know is that Tiff's vote isn't necessarily in his pocket.

Tim forms an alliance with Tiki Man, the immunity idol. He starts to think Jem has the idol so she lies to him and she's happy that she can lie well. She usually giggles when she lies to her husband.

03-27-24, 08:46 PM (EST)
3. "Jeff Is a Basher"
During his speech, Jeff gets to the tribe that finishes third also known as the... He pauses letting someone else say the loser tribe. When Tiff does, he jumps back in saying ĢI thought you were gpoing to say the Yanu Tribeģ Players didn't like that but I laughed.

Nami wins easily once again. The third target comes down to Tim vs Q but when you see slo-mp used to highlight Q's shot, Kenzie's anxious look and the bag approaching the target, you know their losing streak is over. They collapse together happy to get reward (pastry and fruit) + their fruits.

Charlie: Kiss of Death confessional: We were the vibe tribe but we don't have vibe now.

03-27-24, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jeff Is a Basher"
I laughed too but yeah that was harsh!

From the Press Images and Promo videos; I was pretty sure it was going to be Nami, Yanu, and then Siga.

Now who will Charlie/Maria choose?

The girls or the boys?

And who will they vote out?

03-27-24, 08:57 PM (EST)
6. "Journey - Memory"
A challenge I would have finished easily.

I have NO trouble with Season NAMES!
That was easy!

And of course they couldn't have Seasons 41-45 LOL!

03-27-24, 08:58 PM (EST)
7. "A Journey"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-24 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

Hunter, Tim and Q go on the journey and agree to make a 6 person alliance with the 1 person each trust. Q names Tiff, Tim names Maria while Hunter says Tevin is his ally.

Challenge calls for Survivor fan. Tim is one but thinks his vote is too important to risk. Hunter goes.

He has to put 20 Survivor logos in order something I would ace from season 1 to 20 but I get a little confused after that but still, I wthink I'd get it by seeing the names on the logos. Hunter gets only 8 out of 20 because he saw the seasons in the order his friend enjoyed them most, not in chronological order.

03-27-24, 09:06 PM (EST)
8. "Making Jem Work"
The note told Jem to measure the width of the survivor logo (2), the perimeter of their boat (12) and the perimeter of tree mail (4) in units of machete.

Once she had those numbers, she have to dig (2) x (12) + (4) machete lengths away from the place she found the box towards the ocean. She measures it well because she gets the idol on her first dig. Now she's hoping Charlie's angels are still good.

03-27-24, 09:15 PM (EST)
9. "Jem is already playing the end game "
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-24 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

According to Ben, Jem isn't taking the time to move towards the end, she's already there. Jem wants Ben and/or Tim out so she corners them individually to see where they are placing their votes. That makes Ben very suspicious. It will either be Jem or Ben. Imagine Jem leaving with an idol in pocket after all that work! Not fair but So Survivor!

Charlie and Maria go back and forth with Charlie noting wisely that this is the end of someone's game but the beginning of theirs.

03-27-24, 09:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jem is already playing the end game "
Yeah. I was pretty sure my vote off Tim was a Red Herring and that Jem was overplaying her hand.

I think Maria voted twice for Jem?!

03-27-24, 09:27 PM (EST)
10. "Bye Bye Jem"
She didn't play her idol but Charlie and Maria stuck with the boys. Maria voted twice so she lost that advantage.

Moriah and Jem voted - Ben
Ben didn't vote
Charlie, Tim and Maria (2x) voted - Jem

03-27-24, 09:30 PM (EST)
12. "NTOS"
Drop your Buffs.

It turns into a messy situation with fingers pointed at Liz and Venus for talking too much.

03-27-24, 09:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: NTOS"
I think my winner pick Venus is in big trouble!

03-27-24, 09:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: NTOS"
I'm still team Tevin, especially since he was in the F6 sort of alliance made on the journey but there is something about the way Venus is presented. She has much to much doubt placed on her chances for her not to come through.

03-27-24, 09:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: NTOS"
Tevin's edit reminds me of Carolyn as they both got the opening.

True, Venus edit is interesting. She got all that story about here being on the outs but then their tribe never goes to Tribal Council!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •