The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46|Ep 3|Wackadoodles Win| East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4329 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-24, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46|Ep 3|Wackadoodles Win| East Coast Update Thread"
All commentary in this thread until the show airs in its entirety on the West Coast and have PHUN
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S46|Ep 3|Wackadoodles Win| East... Sheldor 03-13-24 1
   You had to know which was tribe Wac... michel2 03-13-24 5
 Bhanu's Panic. michel2 03-13-24 2
 Too Many DAMN Puzzles michel2 03-13-24 3
 FOUR Days Ago?! Sheldor 03-13-24 4
   RE: FOUR Days Ago?! michel2 03-13-24 8
       RE: FOUR Days Ago?! Sheldor 03-13-24 10
 What up with Wackadoodles Win? michel2 03-13-24 6
   RE: What up with Wackadoodles Win? Sheldor 03-13-24 7
 Did you know that Liz is God! michel2 03-13-24 9
   RE: Did you know that Liz is God! Sheldor 03-13-24 11
 Kenzie is teed up and ready to send... michel2 03-13-24 12
   RE: Kenzie is teed up and ready to ... Sheldor 03-13-24 14
       Whackadoodle wins michel2 03-13-24 16
           RE: Whackadoodle wins Sheldor 03-15-24 17
               RE: Whackadoodle wins michel2 03-15-24 18
 All this for Nothing michel2 03-13-24 13
 What I would have done michel2 03-13-24 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sheldor 4513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-24, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S46|Ep 3|Wackadoodles Win| East Coast Update Thread"
OMG. Bhanu says Wackadoodle!

I guess we now know for sure that Yanu wins...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4477 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-24, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "You had to know which was tribe Wackadoodles"
I mean, yes this makes it even more certain but we had the idea anyway.

03-13-24, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bhanu's Panic."
Instead of «I think therefore I am» I feel Bhanu would have phrased it: «I worry therefore I was.»

Have we ever had such an insecure player. I mean, he's not facing a vote and he isn't even the next target but he is making himself that target.

03-13-24, 08:24 PM (EST)
3. "Too Many DAMN Puzzles"
When every season sees at least one contestant that has a roomful of puzzle replicas, you know Survivor has become too formulaic. Send them on searches in the jungles for rewards and immunity instead of damn idols and we'd get rid of puzzles also.

Funny: Hunter doesn't want to be targeted for being smart but Venus targets him because he's just a friendly chap...

03-13-24, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "FOUR Days Ago?!"
A flash back in Episode 3 (Day 6) to FOUR Days Ago? To show Jem finding the Beware Advantage.

I'd say Siga is going to Lose and got to Tribal Council.

Probably Moriah like you picked Michel.

Hoping for a blindside of Ben since Jem is working with Moriah.

03-13-24, 08:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: FOUR Days Ago?!"
We've had scenes from the day before but rarely from 4 days ago. Of course, we've had post-merger confessionals shown before the merger but they don't tell us.

2 out of 3 beware messages were found by women which is fairly rare. Add Mariah's extra vote and women are doing very well.

03-13-24, 08:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: FOUR Days Ago?!"
Interesting that Siga comes in second and is not in danger and now they decide to show us Jem finding the Beware Advantage which happened way back in Episode 1?!

03-13-24, 08:41 PM (EST)
6. "What up with Wackadoodles Win?"
I mean how can we guess if they lie to us? Who lies on Survivor?

Can I change my vote to Kenzie?

03-13-24, 08:43 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What up with Wackadoodles Win?"
LOL!

Yeah, that's not fair to lie to us!

At first, I thought when Hunter pulled off the dominant win for Nami after Liz and Venus and even Tevin struggled that maybe Hunter was going to pick up Bhanu's phrase and say "Wackadoodles Win"

Maybe Bhanu wins something on the Journey and yells "Wackadoodles Win"?!

03-13-24, 08:56 PM (EST)
9. "Did you know that Liz is God!"
Bhanu said god sent him on this journey but I heard liz say his name so, ipso facto, Liz is God.

Although I would prefer no advantage, I like this change in format. I was expecting someone to let Bhanu have his choice. But now we have to wait for the break to see which of the three has the white rock and which pair competes.

If I understood, it will be individual challenges where both can win, not a head-to-head comp.

03-13-24, 09:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Did you know that Liz is God!"
Yeah, I thought Liz might say to Ben to let Bhanu have the White rock.

Production needs to change how they test these challenges as the Survivors are not even coming close to solving the most recent puzzles but the Dream Team must have finished them.

03-13-24, 09:09 PM (EST)
12. "Kenzie is teed up and ready to send home"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-24 AT 09:11 PM (EST)

Yanu has driver in hand and Kenzie's head is on the tee: Fore!

The other two tribes are going to be shocked` Bhanu is going to be thought as Di Caprio

03-13-24, 09:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Kenzie is teed up and ready to send home"
Well I guess that is what "Wackadoodles Win" means but I didn't hear anyone say that!

03-13-24, 09:47 PM (EST)
16. "Whackadoodle wins"
You are right. I was waiting to hear it but didn't.

03-15-24, 02:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Whackadoodle wins"
Re-watched and the line was said by Q.

Originally watched live streaming via Paramount Plus and my video playback got hung up at that point and I had to restart.

Bhanu says: "I can't win. I'm a Wackadoodle!"

Q replies: "Wackadoodles Win"

So the title wasn't referring to an actual outcome of the Reward/Immunity Challenge but rather referring to Winning the game of Survivor!

03-15-24, 08:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Whackadoodle wins"
Thanks I was expecting it after the challenge so that is probably why I missed it.

Does it have a chance of being prophetic?

03-13-24, 09:28 PM (EST)
13. "All this for Nothing"
Since the evacuation happened after the IC, they should have gone on with the Council. Why give a save to Yanu when they didn't deserve it?

Consider they have to eliminate the same number of players in 13 less days, I'm sure they could have rearranged the schedule even by losing 2 today.

03-13-24, 09:46 PM (EST)
15. "What I would have done"
The tribes should be 6 - 6 - 3 but instead they are 6 - 5 - 4 so here's what I would have done after Randen left: Hold the Yanu TC but have the losing player join Nami, taking Randen's place.

If this had been Koh-Lanta, (France's version of Survivor) Jess would have been returned to the game in Randen's place and yanu would still have voted. Ko-Lanta is MUCH better than the US version in many aspects, especially the challenges, but that medical evacuation rule is the dumbest thing ever.

(Their challenges are survival based, they still have F2 and the F3 challenge has become legendary: The Posts. Players have to stay up on a post over water for as long as they can. It has lasted more than 24 hours on a few occasions. Pretty-boy, Probst would not stay in the sun for that long.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •