The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46|Ep 2|Scorpio energy|East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-06-24, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46|Ep 2|Scorpio energy|East Coast Update Thread"
Please place all commentary surrounding the episode, "Scorpio Energy", in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!!

THANK YOU SHELDOR!!! Don't know what we would do without you around here! You are the bomb!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who are Scorpios? michel2 03-06-24 1
   RE: Who are Scorpios? Flowerpower1 03-06-24 4
 Here we go! Flowerpower1 03-06-24 2
   RE: Here we go! michel2 03-06-24 3
 Post intro Flowerpower1 03-06-24 5
 Why do they always do this? michel2 03-06-24 6
 Lots of tribal dynamics in this ep.... Flowerpower1 03-06-24 7
 Pre - Challenge Flowerpower1 03-06-24 8
   RE: Pre - Challenge Sheldor 03-06-24 9
       RE: Pre - Challenge Flowerpower1 03-06-24 11
       RE: Pre - Challenge michel2 03-06-24 12
 IC.... Flowerpower1 03-06-24 10
   RE: IC.... michel2 03-06-24 14
       RE: IC.... Sheldor 03-06-24 16
 Purple = LOSER Flowerpower1 03-06-24 13
 TC Flowerpower1 03-06-24 15
   Weird Tribe michel2 03-06-24 17
 TC Flowerpower1 03-06-24 18
   RE: TC michel2 03-06-24 19
       RE: TC Flowerpower1 03-06-24 21
 NTOS Flowerpower1 03-06-24 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4454 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-24, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Who are Scorpios?"
Hello FP,

I'm not into asstrology so I have no idea about their signs. Did you read who were scorpios.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-06-24, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who are Scorpios?"
Geez....I did not, michel! Should have though, this week got away from me, ugh! So glad you are here!

03-06-24, 09:12 PM (EST)
2. "Here we go!"
I had to work for this and the girl from Orange gets the idol...Q wants Jelinsky, Bhanu says is it too little to late? Jalenski is out....

AM day 4, Yanu purple.... Bhani is up early chanting on the beach. the first TC gives you an idea as to who is on your tribe. We all voted the same way I am getting nervous and paranoid, my tribunates are super strategic, how can I ensure my position is strong in the tribe.

See him talking to the red head, How can I cement this...
jKenzie says Bhanu at Tribal almost blew it....not a good liar, cannot keep a secret secret....Kenzie is saying on e of Jess or Bhanu should be going next

Q and the other girl are talking....Kenzie is cool, but we cannot let that be a thing, Kenzie is good at making friends so makes me nervous. she knows her best bet is to lock in with me and you...Q says we gotta watch her...

Bhanu trying to make fire...

Tiffany:, we are struggling, damp , wet, cold, we are losers ....

Kenzie: I can really tell that people are starting to feel defeated lose their spirit says Kenzie in confessional, she's crying so overwhelming....seems like it will be easy and you will get it done, but I'm so depleted, I know what I have can win, but have to take a second to get my head back. in the game. she asks if her eyes look blue, they always do after I cry....cut to into

Nami: The orange tribe is at the shelter making jokes....for today's challenge, we have....first tribe to get first wins air

Tevin: I'm blessed to be here, we won by a lot, right now I'm close to Hunter and Soda and I'm playing a social game only one not a good vibe is Venus

soda and Tevin talk...Soda: we connected on a heart Lebel but people don't trust her, lighting off alarms with multiple people...

Venus: when it comes to soda, right now she has her game face on, she is with the numbers, Tevin has a deep connection with everyone but me. If the most social butterfly is not talking too me then I am screwed.

I'm stressed because I am not connecting with anyone, like I'm not even worth talking to....truth is my family immigrated, from childhood I have tried to show how strong Persian woman are, cannot let them see me struggle, going in with this mindset, but it's hurting me. No one is making an effort to acknowledge my existence, cannot be anyone but myself....

Hmmmm. she could be toast, the outcast?

03-06-24, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here we go!"
Bhanu, Liz and Venus all realize that Survivor is a hard game.

03-06-24, 09:30 PM (EST)
5. "Post intro"

Green tribe starting the fire with the flint, Ben emo about making the fire. Cries...I lit fire! I've cried thinking about fire...I was always the kid with so much energy, teacher couldn't handle me, had a stutter and a lisp....found his dad's guitar, got into music, blew his own mind in his head he still feels like the little insecure kid...for me so imps to get fire, so out of my element, makes you feel that you can do anything!

Tim: as a tribe we are communicating in a good way, I have Charlie and Ben. Maria has a benefit right now, it's a big deal, someone needs to approach her, if we could pull her in we would have 4. They want Tim to talk with her....

then you have the 3 women and myself...sharlies angels...that's four...but that leaves me on the bottom and so I feel a little dancing without the partner, he wants to have a ride or die. Seems like me and Maria have built bonds with both sides, wants it to be Maria

see them talk...Maria admits that we need some strength...there has to be sub alliances they say, talk about Malcolm and Denise...Maria wants to emulate Denise...

Maria: I like the idea of working with Charlie, at this point we could go either way, with Mariah and Jem or with the two other guys...

Nami Orange camp:

Venus: I am not blind, I see I am at the bottom, all comes back to Tevin...so I want to double down and find that idol and get safety for myself....need too find it and find it quick

Randoen : I feel I am up for the chopping g block but I feel I need the idol.

Hunter: reality is I need the idol, I am out looking for firewood, pretty confident I will find this thing.

Randon finds it...the parchment paper, it says beware, must do what it says...he didn't come to S to not take risks....dig below directly where you found the advantage. so he digs...hits a box, there is a lock on the box....then sees the note...

HII in the box, requires key to find until after your tribe loses an IC, until you get the key and open, you cannot vote...so now he has to lose to get the clue to the key. nerve racking, sees a farer in the drive, but cannot drive it. S, doesn't make it easy for a brother!

Back at purple tribe. Jess is eating ants.

Tiffany says Jess is quirky and nice, she's just a little socially awkward

Jess: In my tribe
Jess tells them she is recently married...

I feel like people don't really know what I am like inside, my strategy is not to be the person on the outs...she is teaching them Japanese, I think?

Kenzie: Q, Tiff and I have the numbers, but here is the thing, Q and Tiff are strong players so as a stylist I am social, see her take Bahanu and Jess and they spend time together...they are bonding. she wants to win but not discount any options...Kenzie says it is either them or us? She tossed it out there but she didn't really get much.

I don't think Jess or Bhanu are very strategic players...you can't got to Q or Tiff and tell them this. we are all stirring the same pot.
Jess: Kenzie is playing a great social game so my plan is to blindside Kenzie.

Q: Jess threw Kenzie under the bus..(saw Jess tell Q)..she's supposed to be in my alliance. He thinks that Jess is trying to get the heat off her back, but now I have to think, can I trust Kenzie?

03-06-24, 09:31 PM (EST)
6. "Why do they always do this?"
Kenzie had a good relationship with Q and Tiff but I understand her hesitations with those two. But instead of making a cold opening to Jess and Bhanu (which always blows up in your face) Why didn't she first tell Q and Tiff that she wanted to know what the other two are thinking and then immediately tell Q that Jess is targeting him. She had to prevent Jess from throwing her under the bus.

03-06-24, 09:45 PM (EST)
7. "Lots of tribal dynamics in this ep..."
Everyone seems to be scrambling for their place in the hierarchy.

Green tribe giving nick names...Jungle Jem

Charley: I know I would be good at the strategy of the game but the social part is hard for me, I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan...showing people what I like, that is what I want to do....he suggests to Ben about talking music....Ben says he likes Metallica...he's like a music savant....

He puts their knowledge of the two bands vs each other....

what a stupid way to pass time...they are naming songs that they sang...the rest of them are entertained...

a grueling battle says Charlie...Tim says they named like 75 songs each

Jem says she never listened to a single song of Metallica...Ben is slowing up.. they are up to the 100's Ben says there is a bit of a disadvantage. Ben had to tap out...
Charley was pretty impressed with both of us...it entertains people

Ben: Charlie is an adorable goof ball...having so much fun, these people here that are making it so enjoyable for me!

Orange tribe: The brown haired girl says she cannot imaging e anyone marrying Liz? Liz: she is an entrepreneur, I don't need the money, it will show my daughter and my family that I really can do anything...she says everybody wants to be with Liz, but can they?

Randen cannot figure out who Liz is. Randen says it's like talking to a bill board. at this point I have to make a decision, the problem is for me to stain the game longer I need one person to trust on this island. Soda and Hunter are close to Tevin. Liz...too many inconsistencies. Venus: she called me a liar in this game, so I don't have many options. I will trust the one person I thought not at first to trust.

at night, He is talking to Venus. She is young and ambitious, so I told her...
Venus: Randen tells me he found a beware advantage, at first I couldn't process...Venus tells him, Wow, I thought I could catch a break and then you are my break! Venus in conf: All of a sudden I have a rock solid advantage, this does a lot to breath life into my game, I am really pumped!

03-06-24, 09:59 PM (EST)
8. "Pre - Challenge"
Day 5, Challenge....

They see Jelinski voted out....massive reactions

Q: it's not fun for Yang to vote somebody out. These two tribes are joking about it.
Q says right now we are the laughing stock but we will see if their six is better than our 5. Soda gives trash talk

Bhani: I'm from India, Ghandi wanted freedom, we want to win the idol today....(a lot of banter)

The nami tribe put a buff on the HII head, it was cute. But Jiffy cut it off.

one person race to release machete, chop rope, get 2 wheels, dig up a chest, put on cart, move through obstacles, then use the pieces in the chest to form massive puzzle.

playing for reward: snorkeling, fishing gear, massive kit and a smaller fishing kit. Losers TC. Sit outs: Mariah...and Liz the wierdo

Go! Hunter Gem and Q on the machete task...Hunter is first, drops the wheel, then Jem, then Q is last...now they get the wheels on to cart...now they are digging up the chest, must get onto the cart before they can continue.

A challenge that requires effort and communication....Orange has their two chests on....

See Mo and Liz talking together....they are totally not paying attention to the challenge, ha

Orange in lead, moving the chest through obstacles...Purple is second....

Now they must clear obstacles out of the way in the course...Orange is first...

Liz is chanting Nami in a very annoying way

Now Nami is solving puzzle....now everyone working on the puzzle. first figure out the word puzzle...Purple figured it out first, persistence....Nami thinks they know the word, communication is key. Siga thinks they know, now they must build the puzzle

build an arching puzzle, must work together...Tevin is weak,

Siga drops again, opens the door for Yang...Orange cannot hold them all either

Green is one letter away, this is painful....Orange spelled it wrong....they got the puzzle up first but they spelled it wrong...Purple falls, they are all struggling big time!

Sheldor 4484 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-24, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pre - Challenge"
Tough challenge with lots of repeated letters!

PERSISTENCE

So easy to make a mistake!

I assume they are NOT allowed to use those two chests to stand on.

03-06-24, 10:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Pre - Challenge"
No could not use the chests to stand on, very difficult as the blocks were extremely heavy I think and they had to have them arch to be able to fit. Very very difficult, and they were all spent!

03-06-24, 10:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Pre - Challenge"
I'm sure the case were out of play. I think the best strategy would have been to put two tall players to hold the letters against the frame and have them move along as each letter is added. Then you keep the tallest person to add those letters in the middle.The shorter 2 could have been used to make sure the first letter of each side stayed solidly in place.

To think, the tall Jelensky would have been very useful for Yanu!!

03-06-24, 10:13 PM (EST)
10. "IC...."
Cannot believe that Orange tribe got the puzzle up and spelled the word PERSISTENCE wrong....lol! But green and purple cannot even get the puzzle up...

See purple dropping all of theirs, and so does green...

All three tribes are still in it, have to spell the word correctly on all three sides. Yani purple loses it all again...green drops half their puzzle

purple now working well together...

Yang...drops and Bhani screams JESSSS. Orange is almost there....Orange wins!

Then the green and purple left....Q is now in charge...Green is going to get it!

Purple drops again....Green gets it!

Purple is pissed... see Kenzie, Jess...

Nami, coming back.

Siga, enjoy night off

Bhanu: saw real emotion frustration. We are doing everything right, just don't understand it...the planning is missing, have to put our minds together...

When you continue to lose. Tiffany says she is pissed, I do not think we should ave lost that challenge at all.

Jess: it will be an interesting day back at camp, she thinkjgs that Tiff is pissed at her. we will have to talk about it at camp, feeling pressure.

Kenzie: We started strong, it literally fell apart. Bhanu lost, but I feel that Jess Is the common denominator in us losing, she needs to go tonight.

03-06-24, 10:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: IC...."
The problem was that the blocks had different letters on each side. they were P/E; E/C, R/N, S/E, I/T, S/S, T/I, E/S. N/R, C/E, E/P.

Q is a Questionable ally!

Sheldor 4484 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-24, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: IC...."
Yup!

PERSISTENCE
ECNETSISREP

And yeah, Jelinsky would have been an asset in this challenge!

03-06-24, 10:28 PM (EST)
13. "Purple = LOSER"
Well, Kenzie got the confessional of doom....but Jess seems like she really is in the hot seat.

Nami is singing....again. They got the fishing gear, this is like Christmas, Tevin says he feels like Rupert! Want to go fishing.
Venus is pissed as her toe was crushed because no one would listen to me, they ran me over, what is the point when no one is listening.

Tevin: says this Venus is really ridiculous, she' s commenting on the challenge, I'm getting real tired with her.

See Venus talking to soda...they ran right over my toe...if you want to keep winning, you have to find a way to work with me.

Soda: we have to have this camaraderie, she plays the victim...

Soda talks to Tevin, this is just how she is, she could change on a dime,
Venus: I am a natural introvert, we have two really big personalities...soda, every time she grabs the idol from me. you don't want to see a pissed off version of me, I will work so hard with Rando to wrk against these people

Yanu: sad music plays as they return to camp.

bhanu comforts Tiffany, who is crying. you kicked butt there....I will take a little walk and I will be back.

Then Kenzie leaves.

Bhanu tells Jess it will be either you or me.

Tiffany sits alone and cries. I'm not crying because we lost, but because I lost control. I don' t want their perception of me to be some crazy black girl that can't keep her cool, but I am so broken because they are not taking me seriously.

Kenzie comes to comfort her...Tiffany is pissed at Jess.

Kenzie: Tiff was pissed but let's start to talk about tribal...Tiff says we don't have a choice at this point. Kenzie wants to hide a fake idol, we used the note from Tiffany's reallyidol, Tiff wen too hide it. All so she won't play her shot in the dark.

Kenzie this she will find it.

Tiffany tells Jess, she might start looking for idols. none of us should be too comfortable.

Tiffany says, GIRL, you should be looking for idols....
Tiff leads her to the wall, where she hid it...now she is wandering away...Tiff. she walked right on past...so Tiff is hiding it again...

Kenzie says Jess won't find it even if it had a blinking light on it.

Jess is still looking....Q calls her over...Q says she showed Jess the idol, you have to vote for who I tell you to vote...I want us to work together but I don't want you to tell anyone. I got your back. she hugs him...

q says all I need to do is to tell Jess to write down Kenzie. Bhanu will go with me, One of the two that I want to go home will exit tonight....

He's right. Q can tell Jess who to vote for and Kenzie would go. IF he chooses. Will he pick Kenzie or will it be Jess?

03-06-24, 10:40 PM (EST)
15. "TC"
We've got an entire half hour for TC....could be a long one. I think it will most likely be Jess that goes.

Bhanu cuts himself...

Kenzie notes about Bhanu chops his finger. Jess was never going to find a idll so Q just gave it to her...it's obvious that Q, Tiff and I know anything about the game.

Jess: my game relies on Q, but I wonder if this idol is even real...she thinks Kensi is a huge threat, but I don't know if Q is playing me. I will put Kenzie's name out there.

see Jess and Tiff talking. Tiff says he's a sweet sweet sole, he's a bit emotional. Then in confessional she wants Jess out.

at this point, Jess is floating around, finding out who will not put her name down. See her Kenzie and Tiff talk, and they say Bhanu.

Tiff: last tribal I wanted Jess out first. the who way home I thought I should have gotten her out first.

Jess talks to Bhanu and Q. They are throwing your name out there?

Bhanu in confessional: Why me? Jess tells Bhanu and Q they need to vote out Kenzie. She tells Q that they want to keep you because you are strong. Q tells Bhanu that you aren't going anywhere, trust me. Q needs Tiff to be on the same page as me.

Tiff tells Q that Kenzie wants me to myself...you are my number one. but she is intimidated by our relationship.

Q: Kenzie is mad that I am Tiff's number 1.
Tiff: Kenzie is super loyal to me, but not Q. He wants her out.
Q: I don't trust Kenzie cause she doesn't trust me. Jess would be loyal to me, but I'd have to baby sit her. I have to figure out which one would be the best for my end game and I have to figure it out quick!

03-06-24, 10:53 PM (EST)
17. "Weird Tribe"
What a weird tribe! They wanted to get to Jess but they stopped by Kenzie's and then Bhanu's only to come back to Jess. I think they'll be better now.

03-06-24, 10:56 PM (EST)
18. "TC"
Jess: we have to rely on each other in these conditions...
Kenzie: always relying on each other, even tho voting each other out. Got to find out who can we work with long term
Tiff: I agree with her, I work off of the data, we would be fools with not figuring out who can we play this game with beyond...
Jess: does it frighten you when people are thinking about people days from here. We have to move forward. Kenzie and I are not talking strategy, it's weird, we are the smallest people on the tribe. Kenzie tells Jess she didn't want to talk strategy with her today
Q: Jess wants to tall us she's a hidden threat within this camp (Kenzie)
Tiff: I was devastated after that loss, I gave everything I had, it broke me. I was upset and I knew we were coming back, I knew I should shut up in that moment
Bhanu: I am passionate person...he's emotional, do you know how much courage it takes to show your emotion. he heard someone in the tribe said You are too emotional, you are weak. this is the passionate me. He thinks he is on the chopping block tonight
they know I am trust worthy, hard working, etc, I told them. See Jess ask Tiff and Q...something.

Bhanu says just now you have an alliance with Kenzie, Q, Tiff. He only connected with Jess just yesterday

Q. Said we have to be careful of what we say in this seat...
Bhanu says once he says it, he's done with it. But Q is telling him that there will be a time to not talk, be quiet.

Bhanu turns to Kenzie, who should I vote for tonight, and she tells him, vote for who you want....

then he went to Tiff and Q and they told him to stick to the plan.

voting now.

Vote tally

Jess is playing the fake idol. Playing it for herself.

This is NOT an HII.

She laughs.

Bhanu
Jess
Jess
Jess

Oh man...you guys are so good.

Bhanu: I feel like a fool.

03-06-24, 10:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: TC"
Thank you for all that FP.

I wonder, will it be 2 hours every week?

03-06-24, 11:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: TC"
My pleasure, michel! I think just the first 2 eps are 2 hours ...next week should be the 1 and 1/2 hour format.

So, who will it be next week? Venus? Bhanu? Green seems to be the happy Chappy tribe...

03-06-24, 11:05 PM (EST)
20. "NTOS"
Venus: People think that Hunter is this really sweet dude, but I can see right through that facade (as Hunter is seen with the scuba gear on hunting fish)

Jiffy: Next time on Survivor

At a challenge, they are rolling over painted logs in the water, screaming

Some one on green tribe says: Is that a boat?

Ben: OMG, this is out of control

Bhanu seen in the AM, cries to Kenzie: I need some help, Kenzie....
Bhanu in conf: She's like this mermaid DRAGON...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •