The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45|Ep 8|Following a dead horse to water| East Coast update thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-23, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45|Ep 8|Following a dead horse to water| East Coast update thread"
Here we go! Please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And! Don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A Question michel2 11-15-23 1
   RE: A Question Flowerpower1 11-15-23 3
 The auction returns! Flowerpower1 11-15-23 2
 Kellie vs Bruce michel2 11-15-23 4
 Fun change michel2 11-15-23 5
 Post intro...no commercial Flowerpower1 11-15-23 6
   The range is great michel2 11-15-23 7
       RE: The range is great Flowerpower1 11-15-23 9
 Post scramble for the money.... Flowerpower1 11-15-23 8
   I like it michel2 11-15-23 10
 Auction continues... Flowerpower1 11-15-23 11
   Bruce loses his vote. michel2 11-15-23 12
 Emily Sucks michel2 11-15-23 13
 Bruce loses his vote at next TC... Flowerpower1 11-15-23 14
 Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, ... michel2 11-15-23 15
 Writing is on the wall.... Flowerpower1 11-15-23 16
   There goes my vote! michel2 11-15-23 17
 Post IC... Flowerpower1 11-15-23 18
   It's Reebok + Emily in Charge michel2 11-15-23 20
 Tribal... Flowerpower1 11-15-23 19
   So who voted Jake michel2 11-15-23 21
   NTOS Flowerpower1 11-15-23 23
       With Kellie gone... michel2 11-15-23 24
       RE: NTOS coldbrewer 11-16-23 25
           RE: NTOS Sheldor 11-16-23 26
               RE: NTOS michel2 11-17-23 27
 NTOS michel2 11-15-23 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4346 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-23, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A Question"
Will the Horse drink the water?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-15-23, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Question"
Hahahaha, of course not!

11-15-23, 09:07 PM (EST)
2. "The auction returns!"
Previously: Bruce has an idol. Kat: the thorn in my side has an idol
Jake: I want to play Survivor....
Kellie: I'm very torn, bruce has been my struggle, when I choose to take him out it will be the most important move of my game

See Jake vote Julie, see Jake...Kaleb goes. Jake is bummed.

At night returning. We made the jury

we got back everyone is happy we made the jury says Drew. He felt badly for Sifu. Emily and I were in lock step, so she will be an ally I can trust out here for a few days. Bruce...plan to take it away from him.
everyone expects it to be Kaleb but...

Jake: I wanted Kaleb here, I trusted him, I shouldn't have voted Julie, cannot be as reckless as I was tonight.
Bruce: Jake became a liability tonight...see them talk..
Jake; at tribal I wanted to make a move, didn't want to put a vote on Kaleb, wanted to do something different

see Jake and Julie talk, I know we are at odds. (Julie knows Jake gave her a vote),
there is absolutely nob way I will work with Jake moving forward....I think that lines have been drawn, old Bela vs old reba. She tells him, wait till you see your name.

All the girls are left in camp...6 to 4 girls.
Kendra: 6 - 4 right now, an opportunity for us to take out some guys

guys are talking food

then see the fits...Julie wants to start picking them off. Julie says that she and dree are 4 strong with drew and Austin

6 women that want to get bruce out says kellie....he is dragging my name down, he's trying to drag multiple people down, if these girls want to help me take out Bruce then wonderful!

11-15-23, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kellie vs Bruce"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-23 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

Kellie got the last confessional bwefore the intro and she wants Bruce out. Will it fail again?

11-15-23, 09:10 PM (EST)
5. "Fun change"
They make them work for the money

11-15-23, 09:13 PM (EST)
6. "Post intro...no commercial"
see a boat arrive in the am, they are all freaking out
Kellie: with all of the twists and turns there is always a catch
Kat: she's thinking about all of the prior season with a table and a boat, and she can't recall anything
Kendra: who is ready for a blast from the past, the survivor auction is on....this after noon a chance to bid on food items, first you need money, hidden in the jungle, only collect one at a time, get in your basket, go...

they all scatter to find bamboo tubes...they all have no idea what they are looking for

Jake finds one, drew, Kat, Dee, once she found her first one she knows what she is looking for it's game on

see them all collecting them

bruce is not looking...he will use his senior intuition to try and find some
everyone is searching says Austin, so exciting we will all have different amounts...
Kat she is running back and to my utter joy and amusement Bruce's basket is empty

Bruce: everyone is running by me, he walks by one and drew grabs it

Dry for all his talk with the older generation, what the heck

Bruce finds one

Dee, Bruce was walking back, you gotta run, this is not vacation.

now they open it and it's real money...each of the bamboo has a different amount of money in it.
Austin has 700, Dee has 900. Kellie is so excited, I hope there is not a catch, there is always a catch...

11-15-23, 09:17 PM (EST)
7. "The range is great"
Finally something new! Great idea. The range between each player is incredible. Dee $900, Austin was at $700 and Kendra had $360 I think she said. Bruce must have very little.

11-15-23, 09:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The range is great"
Bruce has $80....he's such a loser

11-15-23, 09:26 PM (EST)
8. "Post scramble for the money...."
Welcome to the S auction. We see blasts from the past...if you see something you desire then bid on it....here they come.

Welcome to the S Auction. Beautiful words
Last time they did it was S30, 2015. Updated for the new era, started with the money.
No advantages
we have prepared 15 item doe row UXRION, ONLY DIEAR 5 ARE GUARENTEED. AUCTION WILL END WITHOUT warning. whoever has the most money left, will lose their vote at the next TC....so they will need to spend it!

Bruce has 80. Jiffy draws a number out of the bag and places it on the table which will determine how many items will be auctioned
20 dollar increment
salty pretzels and cold beer. ...sold to Kendra for 360$ This is for my dad!

she has no more money

next. French fries ketchup and soft drink. Kellie wins 500$

Item 3. next item remains covered. Emily wins for $440

Charcuterie and a glass of white wine. Emily is crying. cheese crackers meat ...she's so happy....!dancing!

Next a chocolate milkshake. Dee bids her whole 900$

It's amazing Jeff

Next will remain covered. Kat spends $480 for the covered dish...Jiffy brings up another tray covered. If you think this is terrible then you can trade it for this...she stays with the first, 2 giant fish eyes...She likes sushi but this is extreme. Katurah didn't want it so Austin bids 100$ on it and gets it....He is eating the giant eyes...they are all heaving, hahaha!

11-15-23, 09:29 PM (EST)
10. "I like it"
I like all three changes but they could have done without the lose a vote and just did a surprise ending. Still it's a great improvement and the best part is no advantages that ruined so many auctions.

11-15-23, 09:38 PM (EST)
11. "Auction continues..."
see Austin eat the giant fish eyes....gross....it's like sashimi...Jake is heaving....he'll take it, doesn't know if he will eat the rest but he took it.

Jiffy reiterates the rules, could end at any time...how many more items left. the itemm that kat didn't get Drew buys, for $520

he gets a bowl of candy...he's happy.

next a giant piece of pizza...Austin takes it at $600
Julie now has the most money left.
down to 5 people left with money.

The pizza was not the last item. a tooth brush with toothpaste and mouthwash. Julie buys this. first brush in 15 days.
one more item. the next item will be bought by one person shared by three. a chocolate cake, Jake is buying it for 340$. he picks 2 other players to join him. picks Julie and Bruce. they dig in. eating with their fingers...they killed it. Now down to 3 people with money. what number is on the rock. There is another item

item 10. Kellie gives all her money for PBJ and a Marguerite... down to 2. Bruce has 80 dollars and Emily has 60. Bruce will lose his vote at the next TC, auction is over.

Bruce. the auction went horrible...but bruce is not worried as he has an HII to protect himself at least for the next TC

11-15-23, 09:39 PM (EST)
12. "Bruce loses his vote."
Did Jeff say that they had to leave their food behind? They paid for it they should have time to enjoy it.

11-15-23, 09:45 PM (EST)
13. "Emily Sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-23 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Just like Caryn in Palau. SDhe doesn't want to stick with the women.

11-15-23, 09:46 PM (EST)
14. "Bruce loses his vote at next TC..."
The auction was a dream come true says Kendra...she spent all her money first so she could have her vote. getting the beer at auction ....grew up with her mom, but found out her biological dad was out there. they talked, cried, laughs, has the most amazing relationship now...having my biological father watch me, he will be so proud of me, had to cheers to my dad.

Emily there is talk of a woman's alliance, however she has deep trust with Austin drew, she has to keep an eye out for her own game. , she talks with drew...she tells him that there is an all girls thing going on ....Drew says it's a worry. everyone like you...

drew: the girls think they are sneaky, it could be good to flush Bruces all. The girls want to target bruce. he wants to buiold a relationship with Katorah... see them talking with Julie Austin Dre and Kat...drew says he is willing to follow your lead on this. Kat says Bruce.
Once he goes...

Kat> I have said that Bruce needs to go for a long time. this will support me finally getting out bruce, thank God, finally getting out bruce.

11-15-23, 09:48 PM (EST)
15. "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce!"
His name is all over the place as the next target. So, of course it won't be Bruce!

11-15-23, 10:02 PM (EST)
16. "Writing is on the wall...."
Once again the women's alliance is a big FAIL. I can predict that Bruce will use his idol and then one of the girls will go home, probably the one that wants him out the most, either Kellie or Kat. Ugh.

Come on in. When you drop, y ou are out. in addition, he has a bag of rice, enough to get through to the end of the game. have you forgotten what hunger feels like. 4 people need to sit out this challenge in order to get this rice. Dee Emily will sit out...Drw will sit, it's running out...Kat sits out. Jiffy cut the bag with a knife and it started flowing out....so drew and Kat volunteered to sit out too.

grabbing rope, now getting on platform, pull on rope and release the brace this challenge is on, straight arms... Be in this section for 5 minutes. have a third of your pregame body weight up there...all 6 make round one look easy. now they move their hands down one knot, and have to have their arms straight out.

Now they move one knot farther down on the rope. makes it harder, now they will feel it. be there for 5 minutes.

everyone still in. not as easy as it looks. Jake is struggling. Kellie asks how is bruce, Austin tells her he's solid

next knot lower and Kellie is out.
Kendra is out.

this challenge doesn't favor the women....with less upper body strength.

now they are moving down to the last section....

heavy as it can get....Austin and Jake struggle. Austin drops

Jake drops

Julie and bruce left. 2 oldest people in the game.

Julie drops and Bruce wins Individual immunity.

Wow. he laughs.

bruce got his strength from his wife and family.

Katurah: OMG, as soon as he wins immunity I say you gotta be kidding me, will be a crazy scrambling afternoon...

11-15-23, 10:04 PM (EST)
17. "There goes my vote!"
It seems that Austin and Drew have cracked the weak women's alliance and they want to weaked Bellow. kat is with them so that leaves Kendra and Kellie.

11-15-23, 10:11 PM (EST)
18. "Post IC..."
Kendra: bruce won...horrible. I was like this is my chance to strike and he and another day here without a vote...

kellie: bruce won, can't get rid of him, don't think he realizes, he's a spectator. he's not voting and not getting a vote. they talk to Emily...
Emily this throws a wrench into the plans. they decide on Jake. but they are worried about bruce giving his idol to Jake.

My biggest concern is that if bruce and Jake are safe, then I am the contingency plan...Emily and kellie ask Jake if he has a contingency plan. Jake thinks they want him to trip up..., they want to make a move but they need his vote and don't want him to play the shot in the dark...

Jake says if he is going out of this game he is going out swinging. he really believes that they are going after him, so Jake is all over the place looking for an idol.

Drew says he's desperate, what if he finds one, what if Bruce gives him his idol. Drew thinks it's a risk, what if they avoid the Jake plan....he tells the group, let's get kellie out...Austin nots it is crazy how much power kellie has...then we can go after bruce and Jake later. Julie, dee, drew, Austin Emily are in it...

drew everyone is so hung ho on Jake plan, but maybe they have a point, he's such a loose canon, bruce winning immunity is going to be a major problem for someone tonight.

11-15-23, 10:28 PM (EST)
20. "It's Reebok + Emily in Charge"
Congrats to those who saw this coming. I Thought Kellie had a little road left to go but Bruce really didn't help her.

Jake must be hungry: His mouth became wide open with the first Kellie vote and it stayed opened all the way to the beach! He must have swallowed a few bugs for sure.

11-15-23, 10:27 PM (EST)
19. "Tribal..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-23 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

Large alliance du jour: Drew, Austin, Emily, Dee, Julie plus Katorah. Will Bruce, Jake, Kendra, and Kellie be the next four to go?

They arrive. See Kaleb, mouth hangs open when he sees Bruce with the necklace

10 players left

Bruce wants confirmation that he is the only Survivor ever to have lost a vote but won immunity

They talk about the rice. Drew said it didn't matter when the rice was there, someone had to do it. Jake says altruism doesn't exist. He thinks there are a couple reasons why you step out...one you are hungry. He forgets the question. do you mind if I make a pitch...he's struggling...gas out, past couple votes have been a dog pile, that's not playing the Survivor....he talks about last vote, he was willing to go to rocks. He is addressing the people on the bottom. Don't just go with the flow.

Kat says he's making a variety of points, he's trying to rally up the people on the bottom...
Emily syas rarely is everyone on the exact same page.
Jiffy notes that Jake feels like it's him
Jake wants to know who else the vote is between because he could pull out an idol or he could play the shot in the dark. ...

time to vote.

see Jake, see Kaleb smiling

vote tally:

no one plays an idol or advantage. Jake says he's playing his shot in the dark, he's had terrible reads in this game so far, he could be wrong...Jiffy reads it, Jake wants lightening to strike twice. Jake is not safe.

see kellie breath a sigh of relief.

Jake
Jake
Jake
Kellie
Kellie is shocked and so is kendra

Kellie
Kellie
tied

Kelley
Kelley puts her hands in her face

Kellie

Whoa...yells Jake

what the hell guys...Emily tells her she played a great game, and she says, did you do this? she should have trusted her gut, kendra is crying.

She was really blindsidied

Jake is stunned more than anyone.

11-15-23, 10:29 PM (EST)
21. "So who voted Jake"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-23 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

It had to be Kellie, Kendra and Kat.

11-15-23, 10:35 PM (EST)
23. "NTOS"
Bruce all alone: my best ally is gone, now it becomes scary

NTOS

Emily to AustinIf Dee is in the final three Dee wins
Austin: I cannot blindside Dee, I love talking with her, I love hanging out with her
Jiffy at a challenge: all three will lose their vote
Jake at the challenge says: Whoa
Emily in conf: my mid just goes black

Kellie says she had abad feeling in her gut

votes:
Kellie: Jake
Kendra: Jake
Katorah: Jake
Austin: Kellie
Julie: Kellie
Emily: Kellie
Drew: Kelley
Dee: Kellie

11-15-23, 11:02 PM (EST)
24. "With Kellie gone..."
Austin now has two idols to play in the next 5 TCs.

coldbrewer 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-16-23, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: NTOS"
Wait - I thought Kat was with the Reba 4 + Emily? Why did she vote for Jake?

Sheldor 4325 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-23, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: NTOS"
Before the Immunity Challenge, Drew is talking with Emily and finds out the Women want Bruce out. Then he says he wants to build a relationship with Katurah because of her hatred for Bruce.

Drew, Austin, and Julie talk with Katurah at the well where she tells them that Jake and Bruce are thick as thieves. They ask Katurah to pick who to vote out and she picks Bruce.

After Bruce wins Immunity they have to switch the plan but they never show them talking with Katurah again.

Drew, Emily, Dee, Julie, and Austin talk about a possibly voting out Jake but worry about him playing his Shot In the Dark. Then Drew proposes they avoid that issue by just voting out Kellie.

They never tell Katurah about voting for Kellie probably because they know Katurah is tight with Kellie and Kendra.

So I think that's why Katurah votes for Jake (with Kellie and Kendra) as she was left out of the new plan to vote out Kellie.

11-17-23, 10:19 AM (EST)
27. "RE: NTOS"
That's how I saw it also: To make sure Kellie wouldn't be able to do anything to defend herself, they had to keep it from Kat. As long as they had 5 votes, they were OK.

11-15-23, 10:34 PM (EST)
22. "NTOS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-23 AT 10:34 PM (EST)

I checked the 3 groups of three for the challenge and we have

1 - Jake, Drew and Dee

2 - Kendra, Bruce and Julie

3 - Kat, Austin and Emily

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •