The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45|Ep 7|The thorn in my thumb|East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-08-23, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45|Ep 7|The thorn in my thumb|East Coast Update Thread"
You know the drill. All comments in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to try and have some PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Let's go Flowerpower1 11-08-23 1
   Kendra and the Warrior michel2 11-08-23 2
       RE: Kendra and the Warrior Flowerpower1 11-08-23 4
 Bruce is an idiot....:D Flowerpower1 11-08-23 3
 Austin feeling his oats.... Flowerpower1 11-08-23 5
 Challenge.... Flowerpower1 11-08-23 6
 Big Toes Win! michel2 11-08-23 7
   RE: Big Toes Win! Sheldor 11-08-23 14
 Post clhallane Flowerpower1 11-08-23 8
 Is this Survivor or Lost? michel2 11-08-23 9
   RE: Is this Survivor or Lost? Sheldor 11-08-23 15
 Who will it be??? Flowerpower1 11-08-23 10
 Reebok Alliance michel2 11-08-23 11
 Kaleb, Julie, Bruce, Sifu....??? Flowerpower1 11-08-23 12
 Loser TC... Flowerpower1 11-08-23 13
 NTOS... Flowerpower1 11-08-23 16
   RE: NTOS... michel2 11-08-23 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-08-23, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Let's go"
Bussted as they look for idol bruce gets it

13 peeps, 6/6/2
Bruce is against Kaleb. but he's safe at TC
J is out...

return at night 13

OMG...we made it to the merge, says Kaleb

people call him a pretty lucky guy and tonight they were correct....he appreciates the way they all handled it

tonight they tried to vote me off...that's a record...
first time the shot in the dark was played correctly...big picture, I think there are a couple I can trust but I don't have any friends here...Bruce is questioning Kat...I know you were hesitant to write his name down, I'm so annoyed with him...

Bruce: my relationship with her is tense...she's more dangerous than we thought...
she says if you have a question for me, please ask us in private...

bruce the thorn in her thumb. you are trying to isolate me from a unanimous vote...
bruce, that's who I am, I don't hold punches
Kendra: he's starting sh!t with his own alliance members so I am nervous moving forward with bruce....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4324 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-23, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kendra and the Warrior"
Did you notice that once again Kendra is talking about voting someone out just before the Fijian warrior pops up in the intro?

11-08-23, 09:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Kendra and the Warrior"
You are so observant, michel! I love it! A key player, who is now on board with a bruce vote. I like it!

11-08-23, 09:09 PM (EST)
3. "Bruce is an idiot....:D"
Bruce starting trouble at the top of the episode. Great social strategy...

Next AM

Kat and Kaleb walk off together, she tells him about Bruce calling her out
right now I am still close with Kaleb, can still work with him. Technically still working with Bruce, but I would like all belo with Kaleb and vote bruce.

Kaleb is becoming more aware of how he is, got to convince others

see her talk to Kendra...

Kendra and kellie talk,
Kellie says that bruce has trust with him, he tells me I am his number one ally, so I want to keep him in this game

Emily: I have a special relationship with Kaleb, I am feeling sad about lying to Kaleb...if I'm sticking my neck out to much, it will shift the target to me. I have resigned myself to letting him go

so she goes to drew and Austin...Austin and Emily talk
Austin says they all know I have a two way immunity with Kellie...Austin didn't vote for Kaleb, finally I have a regular idol active to F5...idol reached its final form, most powerful person on this island with the best shot to win this game.

11-08-23, 09:22 PM (EST)
5. "Austin feeling his oats...."
....a bit cocky.

see sifu and Austin talking about wresting, tai chi, bruce gets in and calls him out..Kaleb: I have to find a way to work with bruce.

He asks Jake. I would talk with him one on one.
Jake wants Kaleb to stay here for a long time, Kaleb and bruce need to come together in this game...
see them talk

I could see them on day 30

bruce: says your fight was your fight, he's got a great personality. it humbled him for 14 hours...

I want to reassure Jake that I can work with Bruce...but I had the worst conversation in S with him...I feel like one of his kids, I don't know how I made it 28 years without bruce.
Bruce: Caleb and I trying to med the fences, but I have Jake and my number one which is kellie...

see bruce and kellie talk...

Kellie: my main problem right now is dealing with bruce, hard to get through to him....she asked him not to ask too many questions...at some point he's a liability...he's just like his way or the highway...he can't let go of Kat or Kaleb...as a player it's so difficult

see Kellie an d Jake talk...she thinks bruce is going to be in the hot seat, if he keeps acting like this...we need to stick together....old reba they want to stick together, I will need numbers in this game and if I am going to have numbers Kaleb will be one of them....I have to do something, this is not the direction I need this game going....he sees the belo/reba war coming

come on in guys Challeinge...it's a classic

first individual immunity challenge. shows them the necklace...hold on to pole for as long as you can, drop and you are out. left left standing wins immunity...twist. divided in 2 groups of 6, person who lasts the longes earns IN, 2 necklaces today, and we play for reward. Person who lasts the longes for their group wins a trip to sanctuary, tacos and you earn the right to go to TC second. both groups going to TC separately...2 safe, 2 go home. and at first TC, first person voted out will not make the jury...

Kat: stakes are high, no jury, we all hate this position, fate determine by drawing rocks.

blue and red.

11-08-23, 09:36 PM (EST)
6. "Challenge...."
they reveal.
blue: Emily Kellie, bruce sifu kendra

red: Jake Julie kat, Kaleb...

in position...Emily is riding down, she's on blue. Julie sliding down.
Emily is first out.
Julie is first out for red
kendra is reposition
Jake is sliding down
Kendra out
\Jake out
4 on red
Bruce sliding down
Sifu is dropping and is out
Bruce is out

kellie and dra on blue are left
Austin sliding
Kaleb down one section
It hurts. Austin out.
Dee, Kat, Kaleb left on red
drew is sliding
Kellie looks comfortable... Drew is out

Kellie is last blue. wins immunity, now competing for reward...
Kat is moving down

Kaleb struggling, he's out
down to dee and katurah on red. Kat is slipping...

Dee and Kellie against each other for sanctuary

dee red, kellie blue

been 17 minutes. kelpie is slipping, Ellie finds new spot...

first food for them since they have been out here. kelpie is sliding down.
Dee looks confident...

Jiffy tells them to keep digging

kellie is slipped and out. Dee wins reward for her group

the tears start to flow...Austin tells her he loves her - Dee

Kellie says she is in a lot of pain...loves to see it come down to two bad a$$ women

Dee comes utters...just thinking about my family, they all signify the American dream for me want to make them proud and take care of them.

red leave go to sanctuary, tacos and soft drinks.
blue going back to old Lulu camp, time to figure out what you will do tonight, be out of game and not be on jury

dee: my freaking toes came in to play today, they are long and helped me...won the first IC because of my toes....oh boy!

11-08-23, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Big Toes Win!"
Dee & Kellie were going toe to toe and, in that type of challenge, Dee is unbeatoeble.¸

Sifu and Drew really stick out on one side.

Kaleb sticks out also of course.

Sheldor 4302 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-23, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Toes Win!"
Yeah, after seeing the Teams I was positive that Dee would win for Red and Kellie would win for Blue. And that Dee would likely beat Kellie.

I was most impressed that Katurah was the last one out before it came down to Dee/Kellie. I wouldn't have predicted that.

11-08-23, 09:50 PM (EST)
8. "Post clhallane"
day 14, the sanctuary...dee: todays challenge no joke, IC, meal for the team, we are going to TC second...so on my team whoever goes home makes the jury...she's in the F10, we are having fun, but it's wierd to have someone next to me that I have to vote out...
we are all voting Kaleb right, says Julie...I'm not safe, I f I can get Jake and Kat, he's the cat with 9 lives, says Julie
I know everyone is saying Kaleb got lucky he has to leave and Jake says I don't think so. what lives will I be in moving forward, people know who is tight with who, dee is the biggest threat, and Julie is a number for her so my target tonight is Julie, says Jake

see theloserrs
Kellie: thrilled I won, but because I didn't outlast dee, whoever goes home will not make the jury...difficult to play a part in killing someones drewam

See bruce and drew talk, bruce says sifu.
drew says he would like to take out bruce, but they have the numbers...sifu probably has an idol, if they want to target reba I am screwed, I left my bag back on reba beach, I have nothing, my game plan has been reduced to begging.
Kendra tells drew she wants bruce. Emily is in...sifu, notes that he has an idol.
kendrea says we have to be careful, he could play an idol, he could write my name down. Bruce tells kelpie that my name is being dropped right now by kendra.
kendra wants me to go, I see it.
from day one I have had n o conversation with kendra. kellie and I are rock solid and I have my idol.
Kellie: this am I know that kendra wanted to target bruce, tonight is not the night to do it, plan is to get them on the same page.

see Kaleb ...dee and Austin talk, dee is thinking Kaleb. Austin tells her that you are coming up on everyones power radar...
dee: Austin doesn't want to vote Kaleb, but I am in power I want him out. she tells Julie and Jake. last night everyone wrote his name down. so boy bye

see her and Julie and Jake talk, I keep getting told what to do, I don't want to, I don't just want to survive, I want to play and win....

see Jake and Kaleb talk...we need to tell Kat about bruce, if Austin tells her...Kaleb says that Kat needs to hear it from us...me you and Koran...
Austin's playing this game scared...bigger targets...talk to Kat...
plan put three votes on Julie, if we all vote then a tie...revote, if revote still tie, dee is safe, people who got votes are safe...draw rocks, Austin is scared so we don't have to draw and pull Austin over.

see Kaleb and kat talk. wants to clear some stuff up about bruce. tells her he has an idol.
she thinks she is really on the outs, so she will vote with them.

Kaleb: the quantity of options is not as important as the quality. if you show loyalty than you will get it back in the game.

11-08-23, 09:52 PM (EST)
9. "Is this Survivor or Lost?"
That had to be our very first «Flash Forward» ever when they showed a scene of Red's upcoming TC. I guess it means that they do go to a revote.

Sheldor 4302 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-23, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is this Survivor or Lost?"
I thought those were old Tribal Council scenes used to explain what would happen if there was a tie and re-vote?

However, strange that they spent so much time showing us what would happen when it didn't happen. So are we actually getting a re-vote soon?

11-08-23, 10:04 PM (EST)
10. "Who will it be???"
day 14

Kat and Jake. he wants mama J to do...I think dee is wicked powerful
Kat. I need to protect Kaleb, on the other side is dee Julie and Austin

Jake tells Kat that he has an idol. the day he left...turns out that all of these people who I thought were in my alliance knew about Bruce.

I don't know, I might vote with the reba people tonight, me Julie Austin we don't know each other. I have been working with Jake and Kaleb for quite a while,I don't fully trust them, don't know what to do

see the loss . see Emily and sifu. sifu thinks he's the target. he realizes my mortality. I am a big target, they are telling me bruce. me going tonight would mean not making the jury, breaks my heart.

kellie says you have to reassure bruce that you aren't voting for him. he's one with vendettas, he can't get over things, he cannot go right now. he's nervous,

kendra says kellie says that we can't vote for him tonight. then they talk about sifu. he is a huge wild card.
kendra says that the target of my choice is Bruce, but sifu is an easy target.
drew: kendra comes to me, she wants me to vote for sifu, bruce is the better move for my game.
kendra and bruce talk..
drew: with this group of 6, we could get bruce out but it requires kendra keeping her nerve.

drew is trying to talk her into it. he feels the safest route forward is to get bruce. kendra a big decision, sh is not sure who is hitting the bottom and get out tonight.
Kendra says she wants to vote with me. \trust is earned...I am not sure if what is going on I will play my idol. there is too much going on. Kellie says I don't know if you should or not. working with bruce is the worst part of my game.

I'm voery torn. need to make the smart decision for me. see her and kendra talk. I am very stressed, which way do I want to go. reba would n't be unhappy if sifu went. bruce has been my struggle the entire game, he has an idol. he's been dragging my game down and when I choose to take him out will will probably be my biggest move in the game.

11-08-23, 10:05 PM (EST)
11. "Reebok Alliance"
It's weird that no one mentioned Drew, That means the Reebok 4 alliance is not known. If it was they'd use the opportunity of having him alone.

11-08-23, 10:12 PM (EST)
12. "Kaleb, Julie, Bruce, Sifu....???"
Tribal for the losers:

big twist today...they can't catch a break. drew. you are either glass half empty or half full. this one determines if you are on the jury...are they will stay with tried and true or branch off.
kendra: got to see all the options, a good chance for me to build trust moving forward
bruce: solidify a bond but if it don'ts hold true, friction then fracture. try to trust...
kellie: all through merge put into random groups, blurs tribal lines, we haven't had an opportunity where everyone is at the table

sifu is heinous he is in trouble...on the outs
bruce: I do understand how he feels, I feel the same way...look and see how people feel, body language. he calls out 3 Bela, 3 reba...hey sifu you look beautiful but....sifu offers up his loyalty...
Kendra: don't assume...make an a$$ out of you and me
bruce: but, will you continue to build, if you have loyalties continue to build them.

sifu is first voter.

voting

see sifu, then see bruce.

vote tally

11-08-23, 10:26 PM (EST)
13. "Loser TC..."
Bruce does not play his idol...

bruce
self
Sifu
Sifu
Sifu...

these guys are awesome. awwww, he showed a lot of class....they are sad...next group...

he felt the whole day something gloomy...in my day to day life I am a master instructor but here I am a. student of the game.

next TC...

dee: how long after Taos settled did you talk...office hours. she had open and honest conversations, being at the sanctuary bonded us today, family
Jake: someone will go home today, it's tough, I respect all of these people, there is not 12 sole survivors...
Julie says yes, we aren't robots, it's not just a game, part of you is devastated.

can't be. a robot, Kat says this is the first tribal that she is not safe. can I trust them, won't know until you come in with the snuff

Jake says it is crazy, tonights vote is about getting to the next step in the game. who can take me farther
Kaleb tried to take his foot off the gas, last tribal I got a12 votes, am I moving forward alone or, just tried to show people transparency, I'm a choice that people can rely on

kat: did Kaleb approach you, yes, we know that he has been transparent with all of suit will boil down to my gut,

time to vote.

Julie first voter

Dee votes Kaleb: could have worked together but you burned the bridge the last time.

Jake votes: Julie

vote tally.

no one plays an idol

Kaleb
Julie
Caleb
Julie
Caleb
Kaleb

he looks at Kat..congrats you guys
he hugs Jake

always a pleasure

Jake is pissed.

11-08-23, 10:35 PM (EST)
16. "NTOS..."
Whisper: we're the majority, see Julie and Kat and Dee and all of the girls in the shelter...Julie says: Girls baby!
Kendra: this could be our chance to start taking out some guys...
Next time on Survivor:

Julie to Dee and Kat: Is he idol searching?
Jake looking for the idol: If I'm going out of this game then I 'm going out swinging... see Jake find a scroll in a tree
Everyone is on the beach and kendra reads: who is ready for a blast from the past, The Survivor Auction is back!
Dee in confessional: It's game on baby, it's game on!

11-08-23, 11:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: NTOS..."
It is 6-4 for the ladies so will it work. All the animosity this year has been either female vs male or male vs male so there are no real female vs female conflicts. Maybe Katurrah and Kendra but that is mild compared to Katurrah and Bruce.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •