The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45-W07-E07|Vidcaps|“The Thorn in My Thumb”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-08-23, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45-W07-E07|Vidcaps|“The Thorn in My Thumb”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S45-W07-E07 NTOS Sheldor 11-08-23 1
 Extra 1: Day 13 Treemail Sheldor 11-08-23 2
 Extra 2: Sifu’s Seafood Sheldor 11-08-23 3
 EW: Kendra's astrology-based strate... Sheldor 11-08-23 4
 S45-W07-E07 Press Photos Sheldor 11-08-23 5
 S45-W07-E07 TV Commercials Sheldor 11-08-23 6
 S45-W07-E07 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 11-08-23 7
 S45-W07-E07 Sneak Peek 2 Sheldor 11-08-23 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-08-23, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S45-W07-E07 NTOS"

Survivor 45: Episode 7 Preview + Final Words
ZP Survivor

Nov 1, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn2aNeQ0yc8
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-08-23, 07:20 AM (EST)
2. "Extra 1: Day 13 Treemail"

Survivor - Day 13 Treemail
SurvivorOnCBS

Nov 1, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYV73nB6dHo

The castaways read treemail and wonder how difficult the upcoming challenge will be.

11-08-23, 07:21 AM (EST)
3. "Extra 2: Sifu’s Seafood"

Survivor - Sifu’s Seafood
SurvivorOnCBS

Nov 1, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eODCQp0hpRA

Sifu uses his cooking talents to better get to know everyone.

11-08-23, 07:28 AM (EST)
4. "EW: Kendra's astrology-based strategy"

Kendra’s Astrology Strategy - Deleted Scene Episode 5 Survivor 45
All Winners Survivor

Nov 2, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjJ1xRZTqr8

Survivor 45 exclusive deleted scene shows Kendra's astrology-based strategy

Are the stars aligning for one player?

By Dalton Ross Published on November 2, 2023
http://ew.com/tv/survivor-45-exclusive-deleted-scene-kendra-astrology-based-strategy/

You may roll your eyes at astrology. And your eyes may roll all the way to the back of your head at any mention of the impact astrology may play in the game of Survivor. To be honest, I was one of those people. Especially when Kendra McQuarrie told me this before filming on Survivor 45 began: "I think something crazy is going to go down. Because there's going to be a solar eclipse, and I'm really into astrology and I'm into the energies that we're all being affected by. Some people don't know that they're being affected by them. Some people tune into them a little bit more. So on April 19th, 20th, I think some s--- is going to go down."

Sounds kind of out there, no? But here's the thing: Filming on Survivor 45 began on April 17, and on April 19 something crazy did go down… just as Kendra predicted! That's when Hannah Rose blew up the first Tribal Council by quitting the game and saving Emily Flippen's skin in the process.

So maybe there is something to all this astrology business after all. And in an exclusive deleted scene from this week's episode, Kendra doubles down on how letting her freak flag fly is key to her strategy in the game.

In the scene (which can be watched above), we see Kendra quizzing all her new merge-mates as to their birthday and astrological signs. But, as Kendra explains to us, there is some strategy in the stars. "I one hundred percent feel like me knowing people's signs helps change the way I work with them," she says in the clip. "So taking this game each vibe as it comes with each person, each day as it comes, each challenge as it comes, and adapting where I need to, I believe is going to be my biggest strength in this game."

Kendra also explains how her own birthday is impacting how she plays the game. "I'm a Libra — all about balance. So I'm taking it easy. I'm not being too forceful. I'm just making genuine connections. I'm just being myself and hoping that people see that and connect to that and want to come and work with me. I'm not trying to force anything. I really do trust myself and I trust that that is the kind of right way to go about it right now, especially when we don't know what's happening moving forward."

Watch the secret scene above to see how the other players react to Kendra's astrology inquiries, and also make sure to read our entire recap of that historic Survivor episode.

11-08-23, 07:49 AM (EST)
5. "S45-W07-E07 Press Photos"
Cameras
Cam-1 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-1
Cam-2 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9
Cam-3 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9M2

Day 14 Sun 4/30/2023 - Immunity Challenge

All 12 Players before drawing rocks to split into 2 Teams

1781428_24104bc.jpg | Cam-3 | 4/28/23 09:13 AM FJT

Jeff Probst

1781428_24187bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 4/28/23 09:13 AM FJT

Jeff, Kellie, Dee(drawing a rock), Julie, Emily's Right Arm

1781428_24290bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 4/28/23 09:13 AM FJT

Julie's Left Arm, Jeff Probst, Katurah, Sifu

1781428_24306bc.jpg | Cam-1 | 4/28/23 09:13 AM FJT

11-08-23, 04:31 PM (EST)
6. "S45-W07-E07 TV Commercials"

Survivor 45 11/3/23 Promo AD HD 10 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 3, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cph7_XsV_jg

Survivor 45 11/3/23 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 3, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkHAyA991pc

Survivor 45 11/4/23 Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 5, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYwY7HOfbE

Note: Song by Cage The Elephant - "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"

11-08-23, 04:37 PM (EST)
7. "S45-W07-E07 Sneak Peek 1"

Survivor - The Thorn in My Thumb (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS (via All Winners Survivor)

Nov 6, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyBMwyfCNM

Episode 7 Sneak Peek Survivor 45 featuring Kaleb

11-08-23, 04:39 PM (EST)
8. "S45-W07-E07 Sneak Peek 2"

Survivor - The Thorn in My Thumb (Sneak Peek 2)
SurvivorOnCBS (via All Winners Survivor)

Nov 6, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmI7RxP8bbw

Episode 7 Sneak Peek Survivor 45

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •