The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44|Finale|"Another Banger Season"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-24-23, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44|Finale|"Another Banger Season"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And, for the last time this season, please post all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. Thanks, Pepe, Coldbrewer, Michel and Sheldor; you all are the bomb! Hopefully we can nail the final lineup. Maybe next season well be more phun with 90 minutes each week? We can hope! xo
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S44|Finale|"Another Banger Seas... Flowerpower1 05-24-23 1
 Post intro... Flowerpower1 05-24-23 2
 Carson wins F5 IC/RC Flowerpower1 05-24-23 3
 Tribal Council.... Flowerpower1 05-24-23 4
 Post TC drama Flowerpower1 05-24-23 5
   RE: Post TC drama PepeLePew13 05-24-23 7
       RE: Post TC drama PepeLePew13 05-24-23 18
 Heidi wins Final IC Simmotion Flowerpower1 05-24-23 6
 Yam is so compassionate. ....I love... Flowerpower1 05-24-23 8
 We Have the FINAL 3 michel2 05-24-23 9
   Agreed..... Flowerpower1 05-24-23 11
       RE: Agreed..... michel2 05-24-23 12
 RE: S44|Finale|"Another Banger Seas... Flowerpower1 05-24-23 10
   Did you know? michel2 05-24-23 13
 Post Fire making TC Flowerpower1 05-24-23 14
 Did anyone crush it? michel2 05-24-23 15
 Final TC Flowerpower1 05-24-23 16
 They showed no votes michel2 05-24-23 17
 Voting Flowerpower1 05-24-23 19
   RE: Voting Puffy 05-24-23 20
   Doesn't look like Carolyn got any v... Flowerpower1 05-24-23 21
       RE: Doesn't look like Carolyn got a... Sheldor 05-25-23 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-24-23, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S44|Finale|"Another Banger Season"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yam: If you want to not find an idol ask me

next Am

Heidi: that thing will burn a hole in your pocket. No regrets loving every second of being in F5, finding and playing an idol will be a major game changer...she's on the hunt...Here Carolyn and Carson looking for the idol, Carolyn has a good feeling, this game has been about trusting my gut, they trust me cause they see I am being myself...

Yam: If I find this didol I'm winning this game, need to outplay them people like big things, big moves

there is a lot of stuff we don't know about this idol, they are all looking and it's up in a tree and Yam walks below the tree so does Heidi, Lauren...then there is Carson: Idols scare him, he's not circled his game around idol, he's been on the right side of the vote every time...Lauren: I'm on the outs blindsided by the vote, thru adversity I never gave up could be the difference of winning a mill or not, so I need to break that bond of the three

Carolyn and Carson talk about the three stooges

Lauren telling Heidi and Yam that Carson can beat us, he can win this game, everyone loves him, everyones little brother, Carolyns son....

Carolyn: Carson is 100% loyal to me, but now it's the end game, he is the biggest threat, so articulate, the sweetie pie, he would win

Carson and Lauren talk they think that they are the two boot candidates

Carson thinks that they all are funning for him, he has to worry about Yam and Carolyn the most for flipping or flopping

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-24-23, 08:24 PM (EST)
2. "Post intro..."
Day 24

Challenge arena

Come on in...

Final 5 challenge...immunity challenge

race thru massive 3 level obstacle, collect keys, grab them and pole, get rope get ladder race to solve survivor puzzle...

this has Carson written all over it

In addition playing for reward to the sanctuary feast on spaghetti with meat sauce chocolate cake carrot cake ...

Ready go

final five immunity and reward at the sanctuary....key number one on first level, untie knots to get key...then head to top and get key number two...

Heidi and Carson in the lead, then head down to threeHeidi out in front then Carson

then Carolyn Lauren and Yam in last

getting the pole to get fourth and final key everyone on the poleCarson has it then go to chest to open...Carson win first, now use rope to drop the ladder

Carson in one toss, then Heidi...Yam and Carolyn cannot get the pole key

Heidi and Carson to puzzle...Heidi had a bit of a lead

Yam got his final keyCarolyn is screaming par usual

it
s a vertical puzzle...finally Carolyn has fourth and final key

Carson is moving ahead...Heidi right on his tailCarson barely in the lead, says Jeff

Carson is way ahead of the others imo....his circle is completed and now working in the middle pieces

Carson doing very well but has to keep the puzzle together, down to three pieces

Carson has last peicefor the win...Carson has it wins the second IC Guarenteed final 4, he's crying

You are in the four, going to the sanctuary, pasta carrot cake etc, bring one person...2 go to sanctuary, then 3 left at camp
Yam goes with him... Three girls left at camp...

Carson: to actually pull out the win when I needed it the most, no one can vote me out so now I need to set myself up in the best spot I can be in in order to win this game

05-24-23, 08:39 PM (EST)
3. "Carson wins F5 IC/RC"
Takes Yam with him to the sanctuary, where they eat. Seems to me they eat at the sanctuary every week...ugh.

the sanctuary... so happy....there is spaghetti and wine and lasagna and cake and fruit

I was in heaven says Carson, Yam: thank you for bring ing me to the ball!

they toast

we need to talk about what we are going to do at TC.
Yam says the biggest threat is Carolyn
the way she spins the story and her idol...
Yam: she says she's not playing a big game but she is. she knows exactly what she is doing.
Carson feels the Tika three has the better game against each other. He wants Lauren, she has friends on the jury, she could get a lot of jury votes
Carson says the only way Lauren goes tonight is if she has an idol
Yam hopes it doesn't bite me in the #####...

Heidi says why did he take Yam instead of you?

Lauren says they are working very closely together. Lauren thinks it will be her, she has 2 IN's and a reward and allies on the jury, if I don't find an idol I think they will vote me out tonight...Lauren says we can get Yam...
Carolyn asks who was Yam telling you to vote? Lauren tells her, You

Carolyn: Lauren told me last tribal that Yam was putting my name out there, it scares me

they all talk about Yam is a big threat, everyone laughs and loves him...Carolyn says she doesn'tYam says Hi, she hugs him...are you mad..
Yam: I come back and I see them eating rice and they look at me super awkward, what is going on?

Her only hope right now is to find the idol. Carson says that he's voting Lauren...

Yam: Carolyn are you trying to put my name out there? I am in trouble

Yam and Carson feel like something is up, Lauren is not talking to me, I think she's voting for me says Yam
If Carolyn and Heidi are dumb enough to take Lauren
Carson says that Carolyn is unpredictable, now he's questioning voting Carolyn out perhaps

Yam: the plan is to vote for Lauren but Need to make sure if she has an idol that I don't get voted out

Yam and Lauren talking...is it still me, he asks Yam? Yeah. It's me or you says Yam to Lauren...Lauren says she is willing to vote wherever.

Yam and Carolyn are bickering, so I think they are just fighting but deep down in side I think they are together as a Tika family so the only way to stay in this game is to find an idol. she says her son told her that she had to play hide and seek with the idol and she's going to find it....they show us the idol in the tree, but they didn't show her getting it! Suspense

Carson tonight is important who will be in the final four. who knows what Carolyn could do. It's cray that with only 5 people left it's so up in the air at this point anyone could be going home.

05-24-23, 08:52 PM (EST)
4. "Tribal Council...."
See Jaime and the others

someone notes that Carson go it.

Caron by winning immunity y ou cannot be voted out..makes tonights vote so important..Lauren says it wasn't crazy at camp, I am the one that will probably go home tonight, I have a target on me, no one came to speak with me, why wouldn't they come to me to talk....Heidi says we had conversations, says Heidi and Carolyn...it wasn't the conversations that we would usually have, Carolyn says that she is shocked, she felt that we all talked...

Jiffy asks what's going on.
Carson is not sure what's going on, I don't know
Heidi thinks anybody here could have an idol. Lauren: what do you make of the uncertainty that you do have an idol. Jiffy says it's a testament that nobody knows what the vote it. No one knows if there is an idol and if so who has it.
Yam is telling them that he thinks it is Lauren or him.
Yam is talking it is me or you....Yam says it hurts. Lauren says she thought if she didn't win it would be it for her. She's getting teary and she's super proud. My main reason to come out here is to let my family be proud of me, I feel like a boss, I am so proud of who I have become, how I've grown, she won immunities, never would have imagined being here. Jiffy comments on her speech, so proud of who I have become, I transformed out here, I can do things by myself, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be her. Carolyn is crying too

Lauren says she works so hard for her kids each and every day, this experience has been life changing for me, Heidi is crying too, and Franny is teary and so is Jaime.

Time to vote.

Lauren votes Yam
Carson votes Lauren
Carolyn taking a lot of time in the booth, does't know who to vote for. ...

Vote tally

Jiffy asks if anyone wants to play the idol...Lauren says, Jeff! Just kidding

Yam Yam
Lauren
Heidi
Lauren
Lauren

I love y'all. she hugs Yam and Carolyn....good luck

they all tell her good job! and wave

Made it to the final 4. Tomorrow is final IC. Heidi waves to the jury

Lauren voted for Lauren, Yam voted for Heidi
, Heidi and Carson and Carolyn voted for Lauren

05-24-23, 09:08 PM (EST)
5. "Post TC drama"
DAy 25

The challenge arena....I guess no small talk after the TC or in the AM

It's summation....again

Carolyn Is crying. emotional, knowing that I could be here at the top, it's so overwhelming, up. here this view, we all dreamed about this. It makes Jiffy so happy, you are right, this is the greatest view in Fiji, potentially worth a million dollars

for the last time Immunity

One hand tied behind your back, ball in top, spirals down to the bottom, at regular intervals you drop more balls blah blah blah

winner Guarenteed to make their case to the jury and can choose who to make fire for the 3rd and final spot

Heidi crosses herself

grab one ball and drop in the Shute, this challenge is on. Jiffy tells them that this is the easy part the warm up

more difficult adding more balls. the balls alternate, will be left, right, left right
now they dropped the second ball, Carolyn remember left right left right, she's sparing out already

you want as much time in between balls as possible

Carolyn is terrible at this
Heidi is the only one that hasn't won immunity.

Carolyn is out with just 2 balls. UGH.

adding another ball. Carson looks very relaxed.

Yam really has worked on spacing

Now adding the 4th ball. Yam is out

Now it's Carson and Heidi

Carson is out. Heidi wins her first IC, could not come at a bigger time.

I have the power she says. I am so blessed and excited. Carolyn is crying. tonight you will decide who will get the number 2 spot.

Heidi is talking about making fire and winning it, so I will 100% consider making fire.

she says everyone else has a big resume.
Heidi conf: this is such a big boost, did I do good enough already or do I. need to do moreand put myself into the fire making.

PepeLePew13 26123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-23, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post TC drama"
For about the fourth time this season, we've got a Carolyn-at-the-top variation.

PepeLePew13 26123 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-23, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post TC drama"
Well... so much for that imagery. Surprised that Carolyn didn't get a single vote, apparently.

05-24-23, 09:19 PM (EST)
6. "Heidi wins Final IC Simmotion"
they return to camp. Congrats Heidi...they all hug her

Winning the very last IC feels amazing and I am pretty sure none of the Tika players saw it coming...

If anybody wants to make fire and makes my life easier? I just have to make sure that I do what's best to position myself to win tomorrow

Carson is saying that at least no one can vote me out, so having a chance to make fire. See him struggling. Carson mis teary....to think that allowing myself at the very last second, knowing that I might not get there because of my own insecurities....

Yam says it will be great for me to win the fire making challenge and have a notch in my resume, but making fire against someone in Tika, very emotional for me.

Carolyn says that she has been making fire for the last 5 years practicing, so do I think I am good? YES. she didn't want to sneak off and play...

Part of me wants to be brought to the end and but part of me wants to be there. She's lost every challenge, so it would be great to win the fire challenge....
Yam says he feels comfortable making fire. So is Carolyn. He saw Carson making the fire day one and he is bad. He was chopping the flint like a piece of meat, then we see Yam showing him how to do it.

Carson says that Yam could be the one going against me so it makes me feel good knowing that he is trying to help me.

Carson is crying and Yam is hugging him...He's struggling and I don't want him to give up on the end...I will teach him my tricks....it is a good move or bad move, but I really wanted to do it, I'm here for you. Yam is so compassionate....

Carson: just the fact that he would help me, it really speaks about how this game is more than about the money.

Heidi is summing the competition up....Heidi says that Carson is the only one that is not that good. If I win the fire I think I have the best case to win the fire, so I just don't know what to do....I will go with my own gut here. It could be a million dollar decision, will I take the risk or not, I don't know

05-24-23, 09:30 PM (EST)
8. "Yam is so compassionate. ....I love that about him. "
Off to TC:

The jury is excited to see Heidi with the necklace

Heidi: all of the power sits with you...it came down to you and Carson, you have a spot at the final 3, at the end you said that you were thinking of giving up your spot and considering making fire yourself. Up until now Heidi is still wondering. I have not told anybody what I am doing.

Jiffy wants to hear the pitch
Yam: it's complicated. I like making fire I'm a pyro...something that the jury is watching.
Carolyn says if anyone wants to volunteer, a lot of people were coming forward to do fire, I believe we all felt pretty confident...
Carson says he's not so comfortable with it, her pitch was it might make her position stronger to put herself to make fire against someone stronger.
Heidi says she doesn't want 4th, 3rd, 2nd, she wants it all.

She will have Carolyn sit in the final 4. She cannot make her case, she's like the kid that couldn't shut up, because she was so weird, just to be here at thenend, it feels amazing. it's okay to be you, that was my goal, and to think that I am here, don't need to hide in RL or here.

Heidi says she is putting Carson in fire making. Carson says it's pretty scary. it depends on me and that's where the pressure is really hitting. Will you go against Carson or put Yam?

She says she will do fire with Carson. She does not want 2, 3, or 4, she wants 1. And Carson is a good player so I want to go against him.
Yam says 5 minutes ago Carolyn was speechless, and I feel the same way, I love it....

A million dollar fire making challenge, says Jiffy.

Poor Carson.

michel2 4193 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-23, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "We Have the FINAL 3"
At least 4 of us had the right Final boot order and the right Final 3 but I don't think anyone saw Heidi putting herself in that position. Was it enough to win? The look from the jury seemed to say it was.

05-24-23, 09:44 PM (EST)
11. "Agreed....."
Jury was really excited for a Heidi win at immunity and then again at fire making.

But, there is no way, with the editing she had, that she will win. Even Gabler had more editing than she did. No way....

05-24-23, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Agreed....."
I agree with your agreement More aerial shots for Carolyne so it has to be her!!

05-24-23, 09:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S44|Finale|"Another Banger Season"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They have the same supplies

Go

see Heidi scratching off the magnesium, gets a spark and a flame already....now building the fire, Carson getting a spark.

Carson finally go flame, Heidi is growing her flame. Yam and Carolyn are trying to help...Heidi wins!

Fastest fire they have ever had. the jury is cheering.

Carson is so proud of Heidi...

Heidi is jumping up and down. the fastest fire on S. You put your money where your mouth is. The jury is rooting for her.

CARson: 25 days, you came this close to getting to the final 3. He says he was in tears, I wan't confident in myself, for me to start fire I am so proud of myself, challenging myself and becoming more confident.

He gets her torch snuffed. Carolyn is crying. He tells them to give it your all tomorrow. Yam whispers tomorrow we party

Carson says it feels pretty awesome to lose to the fastest fire starter in history, he's still pinching himself that he's even here.

Most deserving player once again is out at fire.

05-24-23, 09:50 PM (EST)
13. "Did you know?"
According to Yam Yam only 3 people make the final 3. Who knew?

05-24-23, 09:52 PM (EST)
14. "Post Fire making TC"
Next AM Va Va day 26

Heidi and Yam and Carolyn. Yam says he's so scared. It's final test and I will flunk...
Carolyn says will you sound more stupid then me?

Yam says now the only thinkg I have to do is to convince the jury that I should win.
I need to make them believe that I played a million dollar game. He made himself a part of everybody's game. Matt says he played the middle man, in a way that no one felt betrayed.

Here comes the boat with the food...

Heidi: I think the jury has seen my game, I had to do whatever I had to do to survive...they are having mimosas. I am proud of my journey. Carson says Heidi killed it for her to pull through gives me more reason to vote for her, Danny talks about her, Jaime talks about her.

Carolyn says she's worried, afraid I will get tripped up...

Carolyn is talking to the producer now...did I think my personality would get me here, no....all the crazy blindsides I made happen she has to convince the jury that being emotional was my plan...

Franny talks about her, then Lauren talks about her. She's self aware. Jaime talks about her. she knew what she was doing every single conversation....

they are nervous now. Franny wants them to convince the jury why they deserve to win.

Now they walk into the TC.

Carson says his vote is on the table.

Jiffy tells them you have to claim your game to claim your victory. Jury: Hold them accountable. giving each a minute to prepare then they will go. Danny wearing a poncho.

05-24-23, 10:11 PM (EST)
15. "Did anyone crush it?"
I think they did OK but no Knock Out Punches. Maybe Yam Yam performed the best but did it earn more votes? I don't know.

05-24-23, 10:13 PM (EST)
16. "Final TC"
Kane: they are proud of them. we are all up in the air. explain your game to me and convince me that it's better than the others. what do you think your perception of yourself and tell the jury

Yam is first. the perception is that you thought I was relying on Carson the whole time. Yam says he knew every single person s vote every tribal.
Heidi: she got in a hole when she lost her Soka members, tried to integrate her social game used everything she could at the end.
Carolyn: Right away I was kwerky, and I didn't fit in, and then I found Yam, he's so much but I know I was looked at as who is this, I was underestimated this whole game. Carson says that he thought Yam ad Carolyn evolved so much.
Heidi says the difference between them and me is that they were on a high. Yam tells them later, we were not, they were less

Danny talks...waht I want to hear, how did you use Carson. Yam used him to get a lot of info, and I did a lot with all of you, and I got to eat. I used everyone. they should have been coming for me, and Carolyn reminds him your name was written a few times.

Heidi says that she was with Danny, used him as a shield but doesn't take away from the friendship we had.

Franny: we talk about emotions, on one is an emotional player and on the other end was a strategic player. Carolyn go first, she is getting emotional. When you are addicted you hold things in, didn't know what emotions were, and honestly I just didn't want to do that, didn't want to numb that. she knows there were moments that I needed people to trust me.

Yam emotions I have. how do I use this in my favor. some of you were very blank when I talk to you....how did I knew if you were telling me the truth or not, see how your eyes twinkle when you were talking about kids, food, then I look for that when I am telling you something. It was hard it was scary. But that is how I used emtions for me and to judge your emotions.

Heidi: the why I am here is I want to be represent that people that are different, and want to be in science. Be successful at what I do. I have tried to control my emotions because I want others to see that they can do it.

Matty: He's happy they get the platform that show who you are.

Franny wants to talk about the challenges...carolyn...(she's definitely voting for Carolyn). She says she is athletic in real life, than she thought that she would do well, and thens ehh didn't...got her letter from her son, mom I hope you are doing well at challenges, but she felt bad she had to accept herself as she is.

Heidi: see Carolyn trying, this is what I teach my dis, you keep trying so props to you for trying. Carson tells her you put y ourself in a vulnerable position with the fire making. Heidi says if she didn't win the fire challenge she would never win this game. She says to the jury that Carson was the Brains for them! WOW

if you vote for me to win I will be the oldest female to win. she's really plugging for the win. Geez. wants to make history tonight

Yam talks about winning. I am not a physical person, but my family is. I was the kid that watched TV, I had to hchannel my athletic family. If I win I will be the first Puerto Rican man to win tonight

Carolyn: you had your name written down 3 times. Part of her strategy was putting her trust in Carson and you...it was a risk to work with you, but nobody knew I found that idol...did I trust you, yes, but I didn't trust Lauren and jaime. Danny was the one influencing, I need you out, Danny.

Yam how did you have control. Got to get to the end...it happened because I wanted to happen. who thought I was not a threat, I couldn't do the best at challenges, what I can do is to talk...hope I make them all proud, just be hyourelf, and I am proud of it.

Heidi: you were on the right side of the vote 66 % of the time. I had to keep adapting to survive here. She kept her idol a little longer, had to adapt, it hurt, this game goes way beyond money, been in the US 20 years, couldn't speak English, see the growth I am living the American Dream. follows your dreams

Music playing.

Wow, Maybe Heidi can win. GEEZ. No f'g editing tho....

Jury will vote for who they think is most deserving.

05-24-23, 10:14 PM (EST)
17. "They showed no votes"
Does that mean unanimous vote?

05-24-23, 10:23 PM (EST)
19. "Voting"
They haven't shown any votes....

Jiffy getting the votes to read...

the three are holding hands. Jiffy says he can't remember when the jury held the players accountable with positivity

Votes:

Heidi
Yam Yam
Yam Yam
Yam Yam
Yam Yam
Winner: Yam Yam

they are all clapping...he's crying. ....

Puffy 6701 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-23, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Voting"
Thanks once again for the updates!

05-24-23, 10:28 PM (EST)
21. "Doesn't look like Carolyn got any votes...."
Surprisingly it looks like Yam got everyone's vote except Heidi got one, probably Danny's vote. Yup. It was Danny that voted for Heidi, and everyone else's was to Yam

You had a narrative of how you described your game...Yam had an understanding of where he was going and who he needed to get rid of.

Now they are discussing idols.

Sheldor 4155 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-23, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Doesn't look like Carolyn got any votes...."
Fourth season in a row we get a 7-1-0 vote!!!

That does not seem coincidental.

Seems like Jury made up their mind before Final TC and votes unanimously except for one vote to make sure that person gets sole second place money.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •