The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44-W13-E13|Vidcaps|“Absolute Banger Season”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-18-23, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44-W13-E13|Vidcaps|“Absolute Banger Season”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S44-W13-E13 NTOS Sheldor 05-18-23 1
   NTOS VidCaps Sheldor 05-22-23 8
 Secret Scene 1: Immunity Treemail Sheldor 05-19-23 2
 Secret Scene 2: Hungry Gatherers Sheldor 05-19-23 3
 EW Deleted Scene: Carolyn Wiger exp... Sheldor 05-19-23 4
 S44-W13-E13 Press Images Sheldor 05-19-23 5
 5/21/23 Finale Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 05-22-23 6
   VidCaps Sheldor 05-23-23 13
 5/21/23 Finale Promo AD HD 15 Sec Sheldor 05-22-23 7
   Carson wins F5 Immunity? Sheldor 05-24-23 14
 S44-W13-E13 Sneak Peek #1 Sheldor 05-23-23 9
 S44-W13-E13 Sneak Peek #2 Sheldor 05-23-23 10
   Thoughts Flowerpower1 05-23-23 11
       RE: Thoughts Sheldor 05-23-23 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-18-23, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S44-W13-E13 NTOS"

NTOS Survivor 44 Finale Another Banger Season HD
HMP Contests

May 18, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etw9rscjROs

Note: Higher Quality Resolution NTOS

Survivor 44: SEASON FINALE Preview + Final Words
ZP Survivor

May 18, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTU6n6aGlU

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-22-23, 02:23 PM (EST)
8. "NTOS VidCaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-23 AT 02:33 AM (EST)

Yam Yam: We're so happy to be in the Final 5.

Yam Yam: This is the last leg of the game.

Jeff: Next Time on the Season Finale of Survivor...

Carson: Everyone here knows that I can beat them.

Carolyn: I'm ready and I want to fight my way to the end.

Heidi: I don't want Second, Third or Fourth (confident she won't be Fifth? Confessional after Final 5 Tribal Council?).

Oh! Heidi probably finds the New Immunity Idol!

Heidi: I want Sole Survior.

Lauren: This is the difference between Winning a Million Dollars...

Lauren: or Not.

05-19-23, 04:26 AM (EST)
2. "Secret Scene 1: Immunity Treemail"

Immunity Treemail | Survivor
SurvivorOnCBS (via OUTWIT OUTPLAY OUTLAST)

May 17, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRU_UZC6sU

Heidi hopes to win immunity to increase her power in the game.

05-19-23, 04:27 AM (EST)
3. "Secret Scene 2: Hungry Gatherers"

Hungry Gatherers | Survivor
SurvivorOnCBS (via OUTWIT OUTPLAY OUTLAST)

May 17, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfYoK5GOERE

The tribe is exhausted and starving after the Immunity Challenge so they hunt for food.

05-19-23, 04:35 AM (EST)
4. "EW Deleted Scene: Carolyn Wiger explains why the tribe is sick of her"
Carolyn Wiger explains why the tribe is sick of her in Survivor 44 deleted scene

Food. It's all about food.

By Dalton Ross
May 18, 2023 at 07:00 AM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/survivor44-carolyn-wiger-deleted-scene-tree-mail/

Survivor players love to solve puzzles — especially when they have 3D printers at home! But there was one puzzle the remaining contestants on Survivor 44 couldn't solve this week, and it came in the form of Tree Mail.

In an exclusive deleted scene from this week's episode, we see the Va Va tribe retrieving and reading a Tree Mail message. "Tumbling through life with blinders on can cause you to go astray," it reads. "Finding your way to the end of this game depends on how hard you play."

The tribe concludes that it sounds like a message about an impending immunity challenge. WRONG! It's actually foreshadowing a reward contest for later that day. A reward contest that Carolyn Wiger predicts she will win! Winning, she believes, is the only way she'll score a trip to the place "where good things happen."

"Today we have a challenge and I'm ready," says the fan favorite. "If it's a reward today, and it's candy or cake, I'm gonna win it. Because every single thing with food, I've been a part of. Every single one! So I feel like I have to win it otherwise no one's bringing me because they're all sick of me, like, 'Carolyn's gone to every reward.' Yeah, I have."

While Carolyn's prognosticating skills are clearly a bit off, her logic is sound, especially when you've got people like Yam Yam Arocho who have been continually shut out of food rewards... until this week, that is. If she wanted that food, she was going to have to win it… and not get lost chasing a giant spinning ball while blindfolded.

To see the entire scene play out for yourself, check it out above. No foot massages included.

05-19-23, 05:00 AM (EST)
5. "S44-W13-E13 Press Images"
Cameras
Cam-2 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9M2

Day 4 Tue 6/07/22

118768_50762b.jpg | Cam-2 | 6/07/22 12:35 AM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/07/22 07:35 PM FJT

05-22-23, 02:15 AM (EST)
6. "5/21/23 Finale Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor 44 5/21/23 Finale Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

May 21, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQdSufYAVLs

05-23-23, 03:19 PM (EST)
13. "VidCaps"
Jeff: The Season Finale...

Jeff: of Season 44

Jeff: Our Final Five...

Jeff: CARSON

Carson: Everyone here knows that I can beat them.

Jeff: CAROLYN

Carolyn: It's really been a lot about trusting my heart.

Jeff: YAM YAM

Yam Yam: My words are my weapons. I'm gonna use them to my advantage.

Jeff: LAUREN

Lauren: I'm fighting for my boys. I'm fighting for my family.

Jeff: and HEIDI

Heidi: Whew! Wow!

Jeff: Settle in!

Jeff: It's the...

Jeff: Finale of...

Jeff: Survivor 44

05-22-23, 02:16 AM (EST)
7. "5/21/23 Finale Promo AD HD 15 Sec"

Survivor 44 5/21/23 Finale Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests

May 21, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLlkriMoZIs

05-24-23, 04:03 AM (EST)
14. "Carson wins F5 Immunity?"
Enlarging this scene and doing some editing it looks like Carson is wearing the F5 Immunity Necklace?

05-23-23, 02:18 AM (EST)
9. "S44-W13-E13 Sneak Peek #1"

Survivor - Absolute Banger Season (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS
via All Winners Survivor
May 22, 2023
Survivor - Absolute Banger Season (Sneak Peek 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8iX4GfsBeo

05-23-23, 02:19 AM (EST)
10. "S44-W13-E13 Sneak Peek #2"

Survivor - Absolute Banger Season (Sneak Peek 2)
SurvivorOnCBS
via All Winners Survivor
May 22, 2023
Survivor - Absolute Banger Season (Sneak Peek 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smBrEW6caL0

Flowerpower1 4129 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-23, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Thoughts"
First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH, SHELDOR! You are the man! I am so grateful for all that you do to support this site and to single handedly keep it going. I think the lack of peeps around has more to do with the deterioration of the show, or as they would like to think, the progression.

I so enjoyed the bare nature of it all from the start. The true physical challenge it was to survive 39 days was far more taxing on them all, than what they do now. The number of advantages is far over the top. WAYYY too many. Take the advantages away and leave the chosen players to fend for themselves in the social network and in the challenges. For me, it's not so much fun to see the least likely to survive win a game because of their advantages.

I thought this season was okay. Nothing like seasons past, and no real characters that I will remember the day after the finale. My favorite character of the season was Carson, and I feel as though he's destined to fail at fire, leaving 2 stooges, and 2 under the radar tag-a-longs.

I predict Heidi will find another idol getting her to the finals. Lauren will be F5. Yam will most likely win the last challenge, pitting Carolyn and Carson to make fire. Carolyn will beat him at fire, Carson will be F4, as has been foreshadowed. Leaving one of the stooges to win the whole thing. I don't really care for either of them, but frankly, I didn't really care for the entire cast. They all made Carson look like a winner.

I suppose I did enjoy seeing the 2 stooges and a rocket scientist make it to the end together. But that's it. They made it, imo, because of Carson.

Thanks for everything, Sheldor! Maybe 90 minute show will add something we've been missing. At least I can hope!

05-23-23, 02:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Thoughts"
You're welcome FlowerPower. Thanks for the kind words!

Some of the other Survivor forum type sites have too much negativity for me. It would be nice to have more contributors but it's also nice to have a small number of fans.

I just realized that I forgot this season to post a summary of the Exit Interviews!

And I really miss Ponderosa videos!!

I took some VidCaps of the Promo videos for the Finale but haven't had time to post them yet...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •