The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44|Ep 11|"I'm not worthy"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-23, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44|Ep 11|"I'm not worthy"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You know the drill! All commentary should remain in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast! And, don't forget to have some PHUN! Rumor has it that next season Survivor and Amazing Race will both be 90 minutes long every week! Wonder how many advantages will be added to those seasons....ugh.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go.... Flowerpower1 05-10-23 1
   CBeeS ?? michel2 05-10-23 2
       RE: CBeeS ?? Flowerpower1 05-10-23 4
   RE: Here we go.... Sheldor 05-10-23 6
 Start... Flowerpower1 05-10-23 3
   1st Grader! michel2 05-10-23 5
       RE: 1st Grader! Flowerpower1 05-10-23 8
   Heidi Video Backstory! Sheldor 05-10-23 9
 Pre Challenge.... Flowerpower1 05-10-23 7
   Carolyn Drone/Helicopter shot! Sheldor 05-10-23 10
       RE: Carolyn Drone/Helicopter shot! michel2 05-10-23 13
 Pre challenge Flowerpower1 05-10-23 11
   RE: Pre challenge Sheldor 05-10-23 14
       RE: Pre challenge michel2 05-10-23 17
 Color me shocked.... Flowerpower1 05-10-23 12
   RE: Color me shocked.... michel2 05-10-23 15
   RE: Color me shocked.... Sheldor 05-10-23 16
 Post Challenge Flowerpower1 05-10-23 18
   RE: Post Challenge Flowerpower1 05-10-23 19
   RE: Post Challenge Sheldor 05-10-23 20
       RE: Post Challenge michel2 05-10-23 22
 Tribal Council.... Flowerpower1 05-10-23 21
   RE: Tribal Council.... michel2 05-10-23 23
 NTOS..... Flowerpower1 05-10-23 24
   RE: NTOS..... Sheldor 05-10-23 25
       RE: NTOS..... kingfish 05-11-23 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-10-23, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go...."
I still cannot believe that after the last time they used this challenge, and two people were awarded the win, they are still using it. They need to get some new and different challenges. Especially coming into light that players are now making models of the puzzles and practicing them. Come on, CBeeS....let's get some originality!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4169 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-23, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "CBeeS ??"
I thought it was SeeBS as in Seeing Bull Sh-t

05-10-23, 08:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: CBeeS ??"
I stand corrected, Michel. You are so right!

Sheldor 4105 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-23, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here we go...."
Well, all they have to do is make it lower!

Also a pretty hard challenge to duplicate in your backyard! Need a rising tide and waves with grate anchored to the bottom.

I give Danny or Carson the best chance to win, followed by Heidi or Carolyn.

05-10-23, 08:09 PM (EST)
3. "Start..."
Carolyn: Seriously you hid this from me all day...YUam wants to go and talk
Yam in conf the next AM: Carolyn we need to talk to you, we left her out of the vote....Yam couldn't resist to vote her out, he knew it was going to be bad and it backfired

You lied for me all day!

Danny is smiling

Carolyn: to find people you actually to trust and then find out you can't, it's torture, they are telling me what I want to hear but I can't ...

Yam goes to the others, Yam is telling the others that she thought she had the perfect game...Danny is asking who voted for him

Heidi says it was Franny

right now she is the only one I trust in this game

Heidi in conf: It was me, I put Danny's name down...I will lie my way out of this...I got two votes..luckily I still have my idol and find out how to get out of here and not be at the bottom of the totem pole next time

In AM, breathing exercises on the beach in AM with Jaime
Danny tries to thank the higher power

Jaime; it was super emotional, but we really are a family out here, we are creating real bonds, come together and it gives us permission to be super cutthroat...we have lows and highs says Heidi

I hope we can utilize this to be a better human being outside of this game.
She has her back story...she had struggles...I had to work hard to finish college degree, I am a mother and kids...I go the extra mile, willing to take some risks to be that sole survivor

Carolyn and Yam in AM....she is telling him she just needed a minute...Ican'
t take it sometimes Yam tells her to have a plan...

she said it just takes me a little while to figure it out...she tells Yam that she does not have the idol from Tika

Carson comes to sit with then dn wants to talk about the final three plans...last vote was a crazy but we are in a good position
Carson: we get in silly fights but we are pulling the strings

at last TC, Heidi voted for Danny...Yam says...I am always using everyone against each other...Yam tells Danny who voted for him...Heidi...
Danny: how can voting me propel Heidi
's game? don't know who is lying to who. Danny calls her out, but he's down to still work with her

She sticks to it, it was not me

Heidi says was it Jaime?

Danny believes her, I think Jam and Tika are trying to split me and Heidi up so now I have my sights set on Tika...

05-10-23, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "1st Grader!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-23 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

Danny says that a 1st grader could see through Yam Yam lies but he was telling the truth. What does that make Danny? Pre-school level?

05-10-23, 08:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: 1st Grader!"
Danny, pre-schooler....*snicker*

05-10-23, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Heidi Video Backstory!"
Wow! That was a LONG Video Backstory for Heidi!

Heidi is the last of the Final 7 to finally get her Video Backstory.

05-10-23, 08:16 PM (EST)
7. "Pre Challenge...."
Day 20. Yam is sleeping...
Carolyn found a shell, a lobster thing...she found a lobster claw. now she is snorkeling...it's beautiful here, overwhelmingly amazing, I got to be a mermaid, I can't do this 24-7, and that's how it is, she's playing in the ocean and not think about all the chaos going on here.

Now she is discussing the end with Jam...Carolyn is the big threat and then Lauren...

Then Danny and Lauren talk...they want to get Jam or Carolyn or Carson, they are a threat, I have to work with them to survive but now they need to be split up.

See Heidi, Jaime and Danny talking. they want to vote off Jam as everybody loves him. This makes sense for everyone

Jaime in conf: Jam is loved by everybody...this is a game...
Danny: this is survivor 101, got to be aggressive, esp at 7...it's a 12 round fight we are in the ninth...everyone has been knocked down once, but I am playing hard, I didn't come here to take part, I came her etc take over....

05-10-23, 08:20 PM (EST)
10. "Carolyn Drone/Helicopter shot!"
Yet ANOTHER Carolyn Drone/Helicopter shot!

05-10-23, 08:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Carolyn Drone/Helicopter shot!"
You saw that didn't you?!!

05-10-23, 08:29 PM (EST)
11. "Pre challenge"
Day 21....the ole practically drown beneath the cage bars challenge

Jiffy says welcome. Close up of Jaime then Yam

Yam says it looks like a torture challenge

Survivor classic, built to test your ability to overcome fear. As tide rises your breathing room will decrease. ...when they said someone 12 person voted out and fifth member of the jury, they zoomed in on Lauren.

challenge is on

at the 9/10 Ince mark. Carson says he has tested this in his bath tube. they show Danny yawning.
Jam: Crazy....he's shilling now...trying to connect with the little bars
Lauren's teeth are chattering...she's focused and cannot answer his question. I'm okay at this moment, but she's worried about it

at 54 inch mark, been there 30 minutes...now starting to fell it....they are at 3 inches

Lauren is the first one out

Lauren lasted an hour

Jaime is out

down to 5...

rising tide. Carson is out

down to four

Carolyn is out

down to three...Danny Jam Heidi

Danny is kicking fully under

Danny is out

Heidi and Jam

Jiffy says keep digging, and Lauren mocks him

Heidi is out and Jam is winner

Jam is so happy he's crying

he's dancing around, hugging Jiffy...

Yam has lost a lot of weight

Yam is saying everyone in his family is super athletic, they will be so proud of me, Carolyn is crying too...

Yam: You know who's name is not going to be written down tonight, Ya Yam's ....we have the numbers to take everybody out audits us to the end.

14. "RE: Pre challenge"
WOW! I had Yam Yam pretty low in my guess as to who would win this "Last Gasp" challenge! Congratulations!

So... Now we get
"it’s a mad dash before tribal council as castaways must decide who to target "

05-10-23, 08:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Pre challenge"
I snickered at the fact they didn't have a way to lethim know he'd won!

05-10-23, 08:30 PM (EST)
12. "Color me shocked...."
with Danny as a loser, I don't see how he gets by this vote....?

15. "RE: Color me shocked...."
I was assuming he'd win one and this one looked good for him.

05-10-23, 08:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Color me shocked...."
I guess the Mad Scramble could be because Jaime/Lauren and Heidi/Danny were targeting Yam Yam and now they have to pick Carolyn or Carson.

Will Heidi play her Idol for Danny?
Seems unlikely at Final 7.

05-10-23, 08:40 PM (EST)
18. "Post Challenge"
Day 21. Carson, he's excited for us...3 of Tika, we have to get down to 6, so we have the majority. The others want to vote Carson...Danny says, put the votes on him...Jaime says when they ask me I will tell them that I am voting with you.

Danny says this will be a blindside. They tell Carolyn to vote Lauren and they will vote Jaime. They won't see it coming says Heidi

Carolyn will be a cannonball when we come back..

I don't look forward to that, right now the biggest threat is Carson, and Heidi says she has an idol in her pocket

Carolyn says something is not right...when you are told by Danny, she's worried that Danny is planning to take Carson out...Carolyn tries to get him to admit it, he's lying to Danny. I want to vote out Danny, and he does have a good chance to win immunities

Carolyn tells Carson she's afraid it could be him...Carson conf: I could be screwed. Carson suggests split between Danny and Heidi...He's depending on Lauren and Jaime....

Lauren and Jaime discuss which one to vote out, Carson or Danny

Jaime says Lauren and I have all the power, do we want to go Danny or Carson, I love this game so much

Carolyn asks Yam to stay strong and vote Danny with me

Carolyn: we need to make it past this next week..

Carolyn tells Carson that she found the Tika idol...Carson crying...Carson hugs her...I just have to make scertain that Carolyn will play her idol for me...
Carolyn: I'mnm nervous...what if I give him my idol and then I get voted out...

what if Danny has an idol, then I would want to vote for Heidi...so many plans...like I'm scared Im nervous I don't know what I am going to do...

05-10-23, 08:42 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Post Challenge"
I will be so happy if Carolyn trumps Danny here!

05-10-23, 08:44 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post Challenge"
Hmm... Heidi getting her Video Backstory in the same episode she gets voted out with her Idol?

Boy that was a lot of focus on Carolyn and her correctly determining they are voting for Carson, and revealing she has an Idol to Carson.

Seeming more and more like Carolyn is winning this season!

05-10-23, 08:57 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Post Challenge"
That was nice... And it sure looked like Carolyne scored Jury points.

05-10-23, 08:57 PM (EST)
21. "Tribal Council...."
Jaime: TC after TC you always said the same thing...if you can find a group of people where your target aligns for just one day. it's different every single time
Danny: says yes I'm exhausted but I have to go on

Heidi says we are all going to take risks...
Yam: how much time do you think about what the people you voted out are going to think about you...Yam says it's draining but so exciting
Carolyn: says she is up every hour, she's second guessing and in between we meditate and tell how great each person is
Danny doesn't agree, look like fighters...I feel as tribals go we develop our own routine
Lauren: no one is going to experience anything the same way...
Carolyn doesn't understand the experience...Carolyn says she was thinking she differentiated experiences and emotions...Carolyn says she's annoyed. Jiffy asks are you mad at me now? Yes she says.
Carolyn: she says what is on her mind...it's a million dollar game.
Yam: you are safe. are you un easy about the way the vote is going to go...scares him that someone he doesn't want to leave may go and tomorrow he won't have the immunity
Heidi says I had votes last time and the week before, she keeps seeing her name
Carson says he is on the edge of his seat and he is a little nervous...if it is you, how Ould you feel....coming in at a young age...I am such a quirky person and S has taught me how to accept my quirks...
Yam says we are all in awe of Carson, amazing
Carolyn, I'm scared I am not comfortable, I am putting my faith in people who did not vote with me last time, I am nervous

Danny is first voter

See Danny then see Carson

Carolyn is figuring out things with her nails and fingers. taking a long time...they are impatient and notice that she is gone a long time....

she returns

Vote tally

any one want to play the idol?

Carolyn says Jeff! she stands up and gives him the idol, playing it for Carson

Carson hugs her...

Heidi is bummed

Carson
Carson
Danny
Danny
Heidi
Heidi
Danny

someone wrote Carson's name out and then wrote Danny....I think that was Carolyn

Danny is lacting like a jerk, trying to be funny. He turns back and says great move.

Matt and Franny loved that move!

05-10-23, 08:58 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Tribal Council...."
So, in reality, Carolyne wasted her idol but it still made some terrific effect on the jury.

05-10-23, 09:06 PM (EST)
24. "NTOS....."
somehow we are finally in the majority and so now we can run this game

NTOS

Jaime to Lauren: we are outnumbered and we have to break that up
V/O Lauren: Carolyn plays like she's clueless, but she's fooling all of us
Yam to Carson: Carolyn can win...
Yam in confessional: I need to take Carolyn out, it breaks my heart a little bit....

Votes:

Danny: Carson
Heidi: Carson
Lauren: Heidi
Jaime: Heidi
Yam: Danny
Carson: Danny
Carolyn: Carson Danny

05-10-23, 09:35 PM (EST)
25. "RE: NTOS....."
It was Lauren's name that Carolyn crossed out.

Carolyn: Lauren Danny

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-23, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: NTOS....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-23 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

For being such a scatter-brained fuzz headed weirdo living in a state of permanent panic, Carolyn has been the most undecided yet most perceptive person on the beach. Her weirdo outsider vibe should have been enough for her to be the first on her tribe to get voted off, yet now she's likely to win.

Carolyn's face seemed narrower than the others, so I had her pegged to win that comp. For the same reason (his big fat head) I had Yam Yam pegged to go out first. I actually wondered if they might have adjusted the gap between the bars to even the odds. Didn't seem so, but it would have been the fair thing to do.

I was uncomfortable watching that comp.

Ironic that Carolyn's changed vote worked to determine that Danny rather than Heidi went home.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •