The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44-W11-E11|Vidcaps|“I'm Not Worthy”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4096 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-23, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44-W11-E11|Vidcaps|“I'm Not Worthy”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S44-W11-E11 NTOS Sheldor 05-04-23 1
 E11 Secret Scene 1 - Family Farting... Sheldor 05-05-23 2
 E11 Secret Scene 2 - Is This Real R... Sheldor 05-05-23 3
 EW Deleted Scene: Carolyn Bowling Sheldor 05-05-23 4
 S44-W11-E11 Press Images Sheldor 05-05-23 5
 5/5/23 Promo Ad HD 15 Sec Sheldor 05-06-23 6
   IC Challenge Lineup Sheldor 05-08-23 8
 5/5/23 Promo Ad HD 30 Sec Sheldor 05-07-23 7
   Warning! Dream Teamer in Preview Sheldor 05-08-23 9
       RE: Warning! Dream Teamer in Previe... Flowerpower1 05-10-23 11
 S44-W11-E11 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 05-08-23 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-04-23, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S44-W11-E11 NTOS"

Survivor 44: Episode 11 Preview + Final Words
ZP Survivor

May 3, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpzEMNgAAk
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-05-23, 08:23 PM (EST)
2. "E11 Secret Scene 1 - Family Farting Fun"

Survivor - Family Farting Fun
SurvivorOnCBS

May 3, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KFGfZSHNjU

The Va Va Tribe share stores of passing gas.

05-05-23, 08:25 PM (EST)
3. "E11 Secret Scene 2 - Is This Real Redux"

Is This Real Redux | Survivor
SurvivorOnCBS

May 3, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdBSlKNMVY

See who is the latest victim of finding Brandon’s fake idol.

05-05-23, 08:37 PM (EST)
4. "EW Deleted Scene: Carolyn Bowling"

Deleted Scene Episode 10 - Carolyn gets the tribe to bowl (Survivor 44)
All Winners Survivor

May 4, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbf80TbVF54

Carolyn Wiger takes the tribe bowling in Survivor 44 deleted scene

Is Carolyn also lying to the tribe about her past?

By Dalton Ross
May 04, 2023 at 07:00 AM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/survivor-44-carolyn-wiger-deleted-scene-bowling/

We can't get enough of Carolyn Wiger on Survivor 44. Which is why we must bow down and worship at the altar of the Survivor gods for providing us with so much boss bonus content starring everyone's favorite free spirit.

We've already been given one deleted scene this season in which Carolyn talked about her journey to sobriety and how "I told myself when I got sober that I would never ever hold my emotions in again." And just last week we were treated to — and this is not a joke — Carolyn accidentally lighting her pants on fire.

Well, they say things come in threes, and it's time to hit the trifecta, because EW has another exclusive Carolyn-centric scene to share with you, and this time, it's the fan favorite letting loose with a little tribe R&R. Granted, Carolyn's entire life seems to be letting loose, but just roll with it.

Speaking of rolling with it, here's a fun fact: Did you know that Carolyn was captain of her high school bowling team? Of course you didn't! Why would you know that? There's absolutely no reason. But she was, or at least she says she was. (She then says she was kidding. CAN WE NOT TRUST ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE SAY?!)

Either way, it was time to bring some fun to the island on day 19 of the game. The scene starts with Carolyn expressing her current state of mind: "I'm a nervous wreck," she explains." "And I'm sick of it."

Carolyn then organizes a tribe bowling tournament, one that is supported by Yam Yam Arocho, who notes that if they are all playing a game together, no one can sneak off to talk strategy. Smart! Who wins the match? Watch the video to find out, and as a bonus, see who zings Danny Bronx and why.

05-05-23, 08:48 PM (EST)
5. "S44-W11-E11 Press Images"
NO Press Photos this week only a Screen Grab!

Day 20 Fri 6/24/22 - Va Va Camp

Survivor_4411_SG_0001bc.JPG

Survivor_4411_SG_0002bc.JPG

Survivor_4411_SG_0003bc.JPG

Survivor_4411_SG_0008bc.JPG

Survivor_4411_SG_0009bc.JPG

Day 21 Sat 6/25/22 - Immunity Challenge

Survivor_4411_SG_0010bc.JPG

Survivor_4411_SG_0011bc.JPG

Press Release Image

05-06-23, 03:10 PM (EST)
6. "5/5/23 Promo Ad HD 15 Sec"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-23 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

Survivor 44 5/5/23 Promo Ad HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests

May 6, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l9kaX57GCY

05-08-23, 06:22 PM (EST)
8. "IC Challenge Lineup"
"Last Gasp" Immunity Challenge Lineup

Left to Right:
Purple: Carson
Green: Heidi
Orange: Lauren
Black: Danny
Red: Carolyn
Yellow: Jaime
Blue: Yam Yam

05-07-23, 12:34 PM (EST)
7. "5/5/23 Promo Ad HD 30 Sec"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-23 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

Survivor 44 5/5/23 Promo Ad HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

May 6, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozt4bSB6dEA

05-08-23, 06:24 PM (EST)
9. "Warning! Dream Teamer in Preview"
Note: Yellow Grate is Jaime with a RED Shirt!
This person in a BLUE shirt is probably a Dream Teamer!

Flowerpower1 4092 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-23, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Warning! Dream Teamer in Preview"
Great catch, Sheldor! Thanks!

Jaime is perplexing to me this week. On one hand she is a star candidate for OFG theory....right smack in the middle of the promo noting, "I love this game so much!". But, then we see that she is noting that she and Lauren have all the power. What could lead her to say this? We also see Danny directing the vote to either Carson or Yam. Sounds like she and Lauren find themselves in the middle with both sides confiding in them, perhaps?

I do think Carson expressing concern and Yam noting keeping Carolyn out of the loop backfired is all a red herring. I think Danny is most likely to win this one, perhaps?

05-08-23, 06:42 PM (EST)
10. "S44-W11-E11 Sneak Peek 1"

Survivor - I’m Not Worthy (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS
(via All Winners Survivor)
May 8, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfDcy3QXPc

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •