The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44| Ep 8| East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-23, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44| Ep 8| East Coast Update Thread"
Please place all commentary regarding tonights episode in this thread until it's aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go.... Flowerpower1 04-19-23 1
   RE: Here we go.... michel2 04-19-23 2
       RE: Here we go.... Sheldor 04-19-23 4
           Nailed it FlowerPower Sheldor 04-19-23 5
               RE: Nailed it FlowerPower Flowerpower1 04-19-23 7
 Going off to the challenge... Flowerpower1 04-19-23 3
 IC Flowerpower1 04-19-23 6
 Post IC, pre TC drama Flowerpower1 04-19-23 8
 TC.... Flowerpower1 04-19-23 9
   RE: TC.... Sheldor 04-19-23 12
 Congrats FP and Sheldor for Voting ... michel2 04-19-23 10
   RE: Congrats FP and Sheldor for Vot... Sheldor 04-19-23 13
 NTOS..... Flowerpower1 04-19-23 11
   RE: NTOS..... Sheldor 04-19-23 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-19-23, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go...."
Heidi tried to gain trust with Yam....so she used her power as sbest she could. We all know that Lauren has extra vote, she names the rest with advantages. Heidi wants to pair up with him, Carolyn, Carson, the misfits....

Yam and Carson talk, this is the time to take power...everyone thinks we are the 3 stooges....we are the power players

Carson: at this point Soka and Ratu anre battling each other and that puts us in a very powerful position

Carolyn is going to keep going to be underestimated, be the turkey of the tribe

Kane: I am in good position and in a good spot with the Tika three...but it's hard, it's our game to lose....if. a Ratu does not win this game then we messed that up

Next AM at bat takes flight
Carolyn steamed some crabs...

Carson crawls in the woods to throw up...
Jaime: is he okay

Carson: this AM I had to throw the reward of the PB and J's came with a curse, I just got sick

Carson and Carolyn talk, just chill

Carson: coming-out on S , knew there would be terrible days, I just have to push through

Jaime reads Tree mail

one necklace, agreeing competition, divide into pairs to compete
Frannie: there will be an IC, before we leave, we have to divide into pairs...tricky, are these duos that will compete against each other or with each other
Lauren is worried, her energy is low, she will compete with Danny...
Danny: I wind up getting stuck with Lauren, yesterday I wanted to vote out Lauren....I'm still saying I want to vote out Lauren....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4137 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-23, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here we go...."
Bet ya that Lauren wins!

Sheldor 4032 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-23, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Here we go...."
Changing from holding buckets with 25% of your pre-game body weight to standing on tiny perches?!

Yup, Lauren is going to win this!

04-19-23, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Nailed it FlowerPower"
Pretty sure you nailed it FlowerPower as to who has the Immunity Necklace in your enlargement photo!

04-19-23, 08:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Nailed it FlowerPower"
thanks to CBS for spoiling that one. She is the only one that had something on her front that we could see!

04-19-23, 08:22 PM (EST)
3. "Going off to the challenge..."

Day 15

Brandon and Fannie give back the IN's

divide into pairs

Carson not feeling well...tells Jiffy. says he vomited 8 times

They were all willing to be with me, a heart warming feeling

Kane/Brandon
Franny/Yam
Heidi/Jaime
Carolyn/Carson

stages

first stage crawl through twisted muddy net, dig up planks, plant flame go to next round. Last pair is out

2nd, race up platform build plank bridge

last 2 pairs out
final: 4 individuals: use arms while feet perched on narrow pegs, last one standing

round one: the twisted net in mud phase....Danny whipping through and hits the twist. hear Carolyn screaming

Danny is fighting through and is first, now Lauren goes through.

Next is Yam

Next is Kane

Jaime is stuck

got to work, Carson says, don't worry about it Carolyn

Brandon and Danny's teams are through, digging to find the planks
Jaime is through, now Heidi
Lauren is through with Danny

Carolyn cannot figure it out

Heidi is through

Brandon and Kane have their flag and planks, first

Lauren and Danny second
Franny and Yam are third, and Heidi and Jaime are next.

Carolyn and Carson will be eliminated. Carolyn got through at the end, Carson is going for it too....They all come over to help Carson get out of the rope twist

Next phase: run up to a platform and build a plank bridge then cross and go down....

Kane and Brandon, Franny and Yam, Danny and Lauren building. Now it's plank management. Kane and Brandon in the lead

Kane and Brandon done...got to the mat...

Danny and Lauren second

F4 Danny Lauren Brandon Kane. others eliminated

now compete as individuals.

04-19-23, 08:33 PM (EST)
6. "IC"
Final Phase:

individual portion....Brandon, Kane, Lauren, Danny

vertical challenge. stand on very thin pegs, and if they last, they will have to go up to the next level where the pegs are even smaller. This is about pain, this will hurt says Jiffy....

at a certain point, Jiffy tells them that they will go numb

they will go lower to the next smaller perch.

moving down to next narrow perch...it's already hurting, Jiffy says

moving down to stage 3. If you fall you are out. Kane is having difficulty...

Kane is out.

Danny Lauren and Brandon

Brandon drops.

Danny vs Lauren

Danny passes gas...they all laugh. Right before he did it he said, "Jeff"....ha

going to go down to the final stage. foothold is so narrow, could be over fast

Lauren and Danny made the transition. Jiffy is telling them to dig and keep fighting

Danny drops, and Lauren wins

she screams....my kids are going to be so proud!

Brandon puts his arm around Danny...coolest thing ever.....after 15 days someone will be out

Danny has confessional of doom....logical decision is we need to take someone from Ratu out....

04-19-23, 08:44 PM (EST)
8. "Post IC, pre TC drama"
they are in the ocean washing off....see Carolyn...Yam: we get back to camp. everyone is really nice to each other...he's worried once again

sodas talking how they need Carolyn and Yam

Brandon: we are strong and we are kind dictating the way the game is being played. WE decide Frannie... Yam is worried, but Brandon confirms....Brandon is hoping they have some kind of alliegence to them as they kept them in the game. Then they talk to Danny and Heidi about Franny....make sense to get her out

Heidi and Danny say if us three go hard and get Tika with us....this is the time to make my own plan...we have 3 Soka and 3 Tika, we have the power

Danny says he will play the dil for Franny and we all vote for Brandon

Heidi talks to Yam

6 of us can take one of the Ratu's out....Brandon....

Yam: Tika is in the middle so everyone wants our votes. Yam needs to talk to Carson before they decide

Yam and Carson talk...Heidi walks up to join them

Carson says taking out Ratu makes sense but we don't want to make enemies....of Ratu....Heidi saYs that Danny has the idol, he said he would play for Frannie...

Yam saYs he is playing all sides, I'm thinking of telling Ratu that Danny has an idol and he'll play it for Frannie...

Danny and Frannie talk...he tells her that he will play the idol for her.
Frannie loves this that he will play an idol for me, but the Brandon plan, if the six don't stick together, then it falls apart

Carson tells Danny that Yam knows that you have an idol. He tells him that Heidi told Yam...

Danny: My fear is that Yam tells them about the plan and then they vote out me....maybe to be safe, I play it for me....it's a lot to take in, at this point it being adaptable and I'm ready to be a adaptable....

04-19-23, 08:57 PM (EST)
9. "TC...."
we see Matt on the jury bench

Kane: obvious difference is jury....brings another layer to the game. Frannie makes eyes at Matt
Heidi: what is different about the game for you, everyone is vulnerable except Lauren. Don't write Heidi now, I'm hoping I am on the right side of the vote
Carolyn: Lauren and Danny started out as enemies, now look at them, nothing is certain
Yam: the key to S is to know what is going on....
Heidi is at a 10 on the anxiety scale
Jaime: how are you? at a ten, at all times, I wear it well. has to be on your toes at all times
Brandon: you can have a million convo's am I the target or is someone else?
Lauren: it may be a majority vote...
Danny is saying there is something to be said about being on the right side of the majority...
Kane: I am always making sure that I am moving with intention, maybe to make a flashy move, maybe to build trust
Franny: has to figure out what direction everyone is going in

Time to vote. Kane is first voter. See Danny. See Yam

Vote tally

see Frannie, Brandon, Danny, Yam

anyone want to play idol?

Danny stands up to play his idol...playing it for Frannie

Lauren looks over at Brandon

Matt is elated

Frannie
Fran
Frannie
Frannie
Franny
Frannie
Brandon

Oh my gosh

Brandon
Brandon is second member of the jury

see Lauren, see Yam...Wow...

So all the Ratu's and Tika voted for Frannie?

04-19-23, 09:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: TC...."
"So all the Ratu's and Tika voted for Frannie?"

No. There were 4 Ratu and 3 Tika so there would have been 7 Frannie votes but there were only 6.

6 votes Frannie: 4 Ratu(Lauren, Jaime, Kane, Brandon) + 2 Tika (Carson, Yam Yam)
4 votes Brandon: 3 Soka(Frannie, Danny, Heidi) + 1 Tika (Carolyn)

michel2 4137 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-23, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Congrats FP and Sheldor for Voting Brandon"
I chose the wrong Ratu because I thought Danny would want to keep his reward friend.

04-19-23, 09:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Congrats FP and Sheldor for Voting Brandon"
Thanks!

I debated between Brandon and Kane. Seemed like there was more of Brandon in the previews *and* Brandon already had his Video Backstory and there hasn't been one for Kane yet (only a talking about his backstory).

04-19-23, 09:06 PM (EST)
11. "NTOS....."
See Lauren
as soon as the move was made I wasn't heart broken, wasn't betrayed, I was woken up

NTOS

Here a woman say about Danny....He's always looking...
Danny: the shy part of the game is over
See Carson, then Carolyn and Yam

Carson V/O: the three stooges are running this game, it's Crazy!
Carolyn in confessional: I want to vote out Danny, I'm sick of him

Yam to Carson: It's personal
Yam in conf: You write my name down...you're dead

So all of old Ratu and Tika voted for Franny. Heidi stayed with Soka and they all voted Brandon.

04-19-23, 09:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: NTOS....."
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-23 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

"So all of old Ratu and Tika voted for Franny."

No. From Tika Carolyn voted for Brandon. Carson and Yam Yam voted for Frannie.

6 votes Frannie: 4 Ratu(Lauren, Jaime, Kane, Brandon) + 2 Tika (Carson, Yam Yam)
4 votes Brandon: 3 Soka(Frannie, Danny, Heidi) + 1 Tika (Carolyn)

I assume Carson (who was swapped to Ratu) and Yam Yam (who is playing both sides) are going to say they voted with Ratu for Frannie and they didn't know Danny had an idol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •