The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44-W02-E02|Vidcaps|“Two Dorky Magnets”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-02-23, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44-W02-E02|Vidcaps|“Two Dorky Magnets”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S44-W02-E02 NTOS Sheldor 03-03-23 1
   Did Tika(Purple) Carolyn find the K... Sheldor 03-07-23 13
 EW Deleted Scene Sheldor 03-03-23 2
 Ep1 Secret Scene #1 Sheldor 03-03-23 3
 Ep1 Secret Scene #2 Sheldor 03-03-23 4
 S44-W02-E02 Press Images Sheldor 03-03-23 5
   Green tribe....? Flowerpower1 03-05-23 6
       RE: Green tribe....? Sheldor 03-07-23 7
 Promo 3/3/23 Snakes and Bugs Sheldor 03-07-23 8
 Promo 3/4/23 AD HD 15 Sec Sheldor 03-07-23 9
 Two Dorky Magnets (Sneak Peek 1) Sheldor 03-07-23 10
   Lauren.... Flowerpower1 03-08-23 14
       RE: Lauren.... Sheldor 03-08-23 16
           RE: Lauren.... Sheldor 03-08-23 18
 Two Dorky Magnets (Sneak Peek 2) Sheldor 03-07-23 11
 S44-W02-E02 Immunity Challenge Sheldor 03-07-23 12
   RE: S44-W02-E02 Immunity Challenge Flowerpower1 03-08-23 15
       RE: S44-W02-E02 Immunity Challenge Sheldor 03-08-23 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-03-23, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S44-W02-E02 NTOS"

Survivor Season 44: Next Time on Survivor Preview (Ep.2)

Tribe Has Spoken
Mar 1, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvOmBXNv5E

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-07-23, 06:58 PM (EST)
13. "Did Tika(Purple) Carolyn find the Key?"
Did Tika(Purple) Carolyn find the Key to the Birdcage in that tree?

03-03-23, 07:05 PM (EST)
2. "EW Deleted Scene"

Survivor 44 Episode 1 Secret Scene featuring Danny

All Winners Survivor
Mar 2, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bonuz4q67s

Survivor player compares himself to 'an extra from American Pie 5'

Danny takes stock of his tribe — and his own appearance — in this exclusive deleted scene from the Survivor 44 premiere.

By Dalton Ross
March 02, 2023 at 07:00 AM EST
http://ew.com/tv/survivor-44-premiere-deleted-scene-american-pie-5/

We did not see a lot of the Soka tribe on the premiere of Survivor 44, even though it was a super-sized two-hour installment. But that's just what happens when you are the only tribe to not suffer a medical emergency, when you don't have to do a Savvy or Sweat challenge, and when you don't have to go to Tribal Council to vote anybody out.

Luckily, we do have a fun peek at the so far unscathed Soka six courtesy of an exclusive deleted scene from the aforementioned premiere. In the secret scene, Danny Massa explains how his tribe is severely lacking in outdoorsy experience, so a city boy like him from the Bronx is having to step up and get things done.

But that's not what is so great about the clip. Neither is it the footage of Danny performing mixed martial arts on a coconut… although that is pretty great. No, the best part is when Danny explains why you should never judge a book by its Bronx cover.

"People sometimes get a wrong impression of me," says Danny. "I have maybe like a bro-ish, frat boy jerk look. I've been told I look like I'm perpetually stuck in a dude's night out. Once you get past the fact that I look like an extra from, like, American Pie 5, I think I'm a pretty cool guy."

Sadly, there never was an American Pie 5, with the main franchise petering out after 2012's American Reunion. However… that is only if you do not include the wildly disturbing series of American Pie Presents… feature film spin-offs. That includes such classics as American Pie Presents: Band Camp, American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile, American Pie Presents: Beta House, American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, and, of course, the pièce de résistance... American Pie Presents: Girls' Rules (current Rotten Tomatoes audience score: 14%).

Girls' Rules is actually the fifth film in the "Presents" series so we are just going to go ahead and assume Danny is talking about that one, BECAUSE WHY WOULDN'T SOMEONE BE TALKING ABOUT AMERICAN PIE: GIRLS' RULES WHILE ON SURVIVOR?!?

Anyway, the fact that Danny is that self-aware and can laugh about himself like that actually makes us kind of love him. If you also want to love Danny — or just see him climbing a tree or hanging upside down while building a shelter, then check out the video at the top of the post. Hell, we have to imagine it beats watching American Pie Presents: Girls' Rules.

03-03-23, 07:10 PM (EST)
3. "Ep1 Secret Scene #1"

Survivor - I Don’t Want to Show Any Weakness

SurvivorOnCBS

Mar 1, 2023
Matthew does not want his tribe to perceive him as weak even in difficult challenges

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlmQpTA0JiQ

03-03-23, 07:12 PM (EST)
4. "Ep1 Secret Scene #2"

Survivor - Managing Your Threat Level

SurvivorOnCBS

Mar 1, 2023
Claire realizes the importance of not coming on too strong in this game to avoid being voted out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJEYknq25qI

03-03-23, 07:46 PM (EST)
5. "S44-W02-E02 Press Images"
Cameras
Cam-1 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9
Cam-2 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9M2
Cam-3 = Robert Voets SONY ILCE-9 (Note: Date incorrectly set to July 2022! Not sure if Time is in synch.)

Day 4 Tue 6/07/22 - Soka Tribe Camp

118768_15136b.jpg | Cam-2 | 6/06/22 02:25 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/07/22 09:25 AM FJT

118768_15953b.jpg | Cam-2 | 6/06/22 03:30 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/07/22 10:30 AM FJT

118768_16028bc.jpg | Cam-2 | 6/06/22 03:42 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/07/22 10:42 AM FJT

118768_16093bc.jpg | Cam-2 | 6/06/22 03:47 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/07/22 10:47 AM FJT

118768_15594b.jpg | Cam-3 | 6/06/22 03:54 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/07/22 10:54 AM FJT

Day 4 Tue 6/07/22 - Tika Tribe Camp

118768_17555bc.jpg | Cam-2 | 6/06/22 07:22 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/07/22 02:22 PM FJT

Day 5 Wed 6/08/22 - Immunity Challenge

118768_17882b.jpg | Cam-1 | 6/07/22 03:25 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/08/22 10:25 AM FJT

118768_18072bc.jpg | Cam-3 | 6/07/22 04:14 PM PDT | +19 Hours = 6/08/22 11:14 AM FJT

Press Release Image

Flowerpower1 3982 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-23, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Green tribe....?"
Sheldor: Historically the tribe that is focused on the most in the press images is most likely the one that loses the challenge and goes to TC? Can we infer that with the green tribe?

I do see that the shots were on day 4, but, they are the only ones really at camp....not quite pre TC.

Thoughts?

03-07-23, 01:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Green tribe....?"
Well that is usually true for Post Immunity Challenge Tribe photos but all the Tribe photos are BEFORE the Immunity Challenge so not sure about that.

My thought is that Soka(Green Tribe) won the Immunity Challenge and Tika(Purple) came in Second so those are the two tribes they focus on during the start of Episode 2 since they were ignored after last episodes Immunity Challenge as all the focus was on Ratu(Orange) since they were going to Tribal Council and hence they aren't in the Press Images for Day 4.

03-07-23, 01:50 PM (EST)
8. "Promo 3/3/23 Snakes and Bugs"

Survivor 44 Promo 3/3/23 Snakes and Bugs Promo Ad HD
HMP Contests
Mar 3, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMljW7yrte0

03-07-23, 01:51 PM (EST)
9. "Promo 3/4/23 AD HD 15 Sec"

Survivor 44 3/4/23 Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests
Mar 3, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4vTdR5ix0U

03-07-23, 02:08 PM (EST)
10. "Two Dorky Magnets (Sneak Peek 1)"

Two Dorky Magnets (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS
Mar 7, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS-P0Vu3mMg

Sneak Peek #2 #1 Episode 2 Survivor 44
All Winners Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvDZfV-PU5g

03-08-23, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lauren...."
So, it sounds like she told everyone in the tribe what she won and did...."I have my extra vote, if you all want to look in my bag you can...." then we have her in confessional saying, I have all the power.

So stupid, imo. She is in a tribe of five and she has two votes. All the others have to do is choose to write her name down at the next tribal council and her two votes will be nothing.....? She could be toast the next time orange Ratu goes to TC.

03-08-23, 05:20 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Lauren...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-23 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

In Maddy's interview she said she was aligned with Lauren and Brandon but she felt Lauren was closer to Brandon so that was another reason she tried to get Brandon voted out.

Maddy also said the unanimous target was originally Jaime which is why she publicly played her Shot In The Dark.

Maddy did not trust Matthew but she told him the plan to blindside Brandon and she says that Matthew told Brandon to play his Idol and Matthew played his Shot In The Dark so he didn't have to reveal who he would have voted for.

Kane voted for Brandon so I would think Kane would be in big trouble if Ratu goes to TC but would they vote out Kane when Matthew has a dislocate shoulder?

Seems like Jaime would be the target. Not sure if they would try to vote out Lauren since 1 extra vote is not that powerful and more useful post merge if they stay together.

03-08-23, 06:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Lauren...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-23 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

I forgot about this Water Challenge in the Pre-Season Promos that we have not seen yet and that is not in this Episode.

I think the first person is Lauren(Ratu)

The second person is female on Tika with Dark Hair in a Bun. That's either Sarah or Helen. Probably Sarah based on taller thin build.

03-07-23, 02:10 PM (EST)
11. "Two Dorky Magnets (Sneak Peek 2)"

Two Dorky Magnets (Sneak Peek 2)
SurvivorOnCBS
Mar 7, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FitTxDJwqKE

Episode 2 Sneak Peek Survivor 44
All Winners Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvx5JWSX0dU

03-07-23, 06:57 PM (EST)
12. "S44-W02-E02 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-23 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

Immunity Challenge from the Promo Ads

5 Players from each Tribe climb up and down the rope net
Soka(Green) has to sit someone out. I believe they sit out Claire.

Then I think they have to find something in those large sand bags (maybe a key to unlock the big ladder?).

Here you can see Soka(Green) is lifting their ladder (but their sand bags are still at the bottom of their net).
Ratu(Orange) is still looking inside their sand bags in the background.
Can't see Tika(Purple)

Soka(Green) in First place lifting their Ladder with Heidi ready to climb their Ladder.
Ratu(Orange) Ladder is still on the ground.

Heidi on Soka(Green) is waiting for her Tribe to pull their rope to lift the "Bridge"

Soka(Green) pulling their rope to lift their Bridge for Heidi...
Ratu(Orange) still appears to be back at the Sand Bags
Tika(Purple) Helen appears to maybe be unlocking their Ladder

Heidi on Soka(Green) runs across the Bridge lifted by her Tribemates with the rope.
Probably she is able to lock the bridge in place and the rest of the Tribe can just climb the Ladder and cross the bridge.
Ratu(Orange) is STILL at their Sand Bags. Looks like maybe Lauren is searching them.

ALL Three Tribes are at the final Snake ball maze.
Ratu(Orange) = Matthew
Soka(Green) = Josh
Tika(Purple) = Sarah

Ratu(Orange) Tribe is now sitting on their mat.
This challenge must take a long time.
Soka(Green) Josh just dropped his ball (circled in Red)

Since All Three Tribes are competing in the final portion of the challenge (Snake Ball Maze) ANY of the Three Tribes might win!

03-08-23, 12:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S44-W02-E02 Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-23 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Excellent work, Sheldor! Wow! This will come down to two guys trying to scale the vertical snake vs. Sara. Matthew has a hurt shoulder, wonder if this will give them a disadvantage?

I think that these two vidcaps could qualify for OFG theory spec:

There are no shots of Ratu in the promos at all with the exception of their return from TC the night before and Lauren saying she has all the power now the next AM...leads me to believe that one of Soka or Tika(purple) goes to TC....?

03-08-23, 05:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S44-W02-E02 Immunity Challenge"
I thought OFG Theory was related to NTOS?

Does OFG Theory include Press Images, Promo Ads, and Sneak Peak videos too?

For the Promo Ads there is this shot of Kane

Also, Lauren and Claire are in lots of these video clips and Claire is in the Press Images.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •