The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43|Finale|"Snap Necks/Cash Checks"|Vote Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-14-22, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43|Finale|"Snap Necks/Cash Checks"|Vote Thread"
Welcome to the finale vote thread. This one is a little different. Please place in the subject line how you see the final 5 shaking out from F5/F4/F3/F2/Winner. Provide your rationale in the Message.

And, thanks for showing up. I still enjoy our Survivor site. Would love to see all of you lurkers cast a vote! *Hint* And, DON'T forget to HAVE PHUN!

Here are the candidates:

Gaia

Original Tribes...

Vesi Tribe: Jesse
Coco Tribe: Karla, Cassidy
Baka Tribe: Gabler, Owen

Voted out:
F18 Morriah(Baka - Yellow)
F17 Justine(Vesi - Red)
F16 Nneka(Vesi - Red)
F15 Lindsay(Coco - Blue)
F14 Geo(Coco - Blue)
F13 Elie(Baka - Yellow)
F12 Dwight(Vesi - Red)
F11 Jeanine(Baka - Yellow)
F10 James(Coco - Blue)
F09 Ryan(Coco - Blue)
F08 Noelle(Vesi - Red)
F07 Samy(Baka - Yellow)
F06 Cody(Vesi - Red)

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to all!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Gabler/Karla/Cassidy/Owen/Jesse Flowerpower1 12-14-22 1
 Cassidy | Karla | Owen | Gabler | J... coldbrewer 12-14-22 2
 Karla/Jesse/Owen/Gabler/Cassidy Sheldor 12-14-22 3
 Karla/Gabler/Owen/Cass/Jesse michel2 12-14-22 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-22, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Gabler/Karla/Cassidy/Owen/Jesse"
I think Jesse's plan involves enlisting help from another. Owen could be that person, or Karla? I think his plan is to make it to the F4 with the HII, and enlist someone to help him at possibly the next stage? Idk. I think Karla is not a threat anymore with her injuries and no HII. She's not the winner either, not with calling Cassidy an idiot.

Cassidy is not the winner, she's been dismissed by everyone. She has won a few challenges, but her lack of social game with most of the players will burn her. No strategy.

So, I do believe that a male will win this season. For me, Jesse has played the stellar game. But, in order to get to the F3, he most likely has to win at fire as he's unlikely to win a challenge. He's never won one.

Gabler has an advantage before the F5 challenge. Most likely he can practice something or can skip a step. He could still lose the challenge.

Owen is most likely to win these final challenges, imo. But, he's extremely frustrated and furious. Most likely because he almost found the advantage OR, he did not win the IC. If Jesse wins it, he could choose another to give his idol to. Someone to help him later in the game. I think if Owen does not win (Challenge most likely includes a puzzle, and Jesse is good at puzzles and so is Cassidy) he could be toast, or perhaps Jesse saves him again...?

Idk. But, I am firm with a Jesse win. But we all know he could fall at F4. It would be another disappointing season for me if he does.

Whatever, HAVE PHUN, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-22, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cassidy | Karla | Owen | Gabler | Jesse"
Take out the biggest threat besides Jesse at F5: Cassidy

F4 loser will be Karla. I have this weird feeling Jesse wins F4 immunity. He pits Karla against Owen.

Owen joins the zero vote getter club. Gabler MIGHT get 1 vote (via Ryan or Cody).

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-22, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Karla/Jesse/Owen/Gabler/Cassidy"
Voting against the most predictable winner Jesse and against my pre-season winner pick Owen.

Karla was Jesse's Target so I assume Jesse will play his Idol and take out Karla.

So much of NTOS, Promos, and Sneak Peeks are featuring Gabler that I assume he makes the Final 3 and maybe just misses winning but I also think he might take out Jesse in Fire Making and end up in 2nd place.

Love Owen and he got a Throne Confessional and lots of story but I'm afraid his story is the Loveable Curmudgeon. Probably taken to the end by F4 Immunity Winner Cassidy.

Cassidy with the least number of confessionals wins making it 3 women in a row with an edit lesser than the men.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-22, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Karla/Gabler/Owen/Cass/Jesse"
Jesse played the best game, especially after getting rid of his pal Cody.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •